Hi everyone, I apologize for only now getting back to Alejo, Jono and SOTTREADER to clarify that I have been with my family over the past two years but have been unable to join them when they are in Canada which has been months at a time. After everybody's support on this thread, I have decided to forego being with them this summer as well as the shot and wait a bit more with my fingers crossed. Gonzo mentioned that the Canadian gov is still pushing boosters every 9 months so perhaps there will be some change in the future. Fingers crossed.Hi Truthseeker101,
That's a very tough position to be in, I would say give it a few more weeks, I daresay most restrictions will be dropped. Though it is true that Canada has been one of those that simply won't let go of the toy.
But if you haven't seen your wife and daughter in two years, which I am truly sorry to learn, then I would say read up on the protocol created here, and take the jab and go back home.
I think one ought to allow for some flexibility when making these decisions, and you've held on strong and probably have educated yourself, not only about the purpose of the vaccination, but also how to protect yourself mentally and physiologically from any adverse effects, so have faith in yourself and the work you've done, and continue to do it.
Best of luck my friend.