Joining the private FOTCM Board

Arwenn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello again Seraphina, welcome back. If it’s been some time since you posted last, perhaps you can update the forum on what’s been happening with you. Networking helps everyone get to know you better :-)

:welcome: back

Learner

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello again Seraphina, welcome back. If it’s been some time since you posted last, perhaps you can update the forum on what’s been happening with you. Networking helps everyone get to know you better :-)

:welcome: back, Seraphina! Maybe you can start a thread in the Newbie's section or somewhere where you feel comfortable to write about your experiences and struggles, that you've been going through. That also might help others to give you advice how to deal with things that are distracting you from your way. And others who go or went through something similar can give you support as well and/or gain some perspective for themselves.

That being said, I can well relate to you mentioning things that can be distracting and 'wanting' one to pull away. Have been there myself and these things continue to lurk in the corners. General Law, matrix etc. comes to mind. And I am sure there are still many others here who have been/are at that place ;-)

Reactions: SMM

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I second what others said, Serafina. Welcome back! I suggest you read the first post on this thread to see what is generally required to join the private board, if that's the reason why you posted in this thread. In the meantime, we look forward to your participation and networking in any thread you are interested in. :-)

Kenny McCormick

Padawan Learner
Have you read the very first post on this thread?
Yes, few times actually, I asked, because my friend, who joined lately FOTCM, was at once given the right, and I asked for that right years ago, and I was just informed, that I need at least 50 posts then....

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
If you've read the first post in this thread, maybe you missed this part:

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.
So there is not a one-fits-all requirement that is looked at for admission to the private board. Does this help to answer your question?

Top Bottom