Joining the private FOTCM Board

kapepua

Padawan Learner
Hi Niena,

Please add me to the private FOTCM forum so that I can start fellowshipping with like-minded people?

I've already introduced myself in the newbies section. Since my last time on the forum I got to know what to look out for in relationships and if possible work on the relationship.

Student of psychology and related methods of self-improvement.

Mostly working on myself, my traumas and healing myself, so that I can be a blessing to whoever meets me.

I believe that if you meet a lady who is fairly Advanced Spiritually, you can work out things.

Just that the ladies that I meet and interact with are all asleep.

30 years old - From Namibia.
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
kapepua said:
Hi Niena,

Please add me to the private FOTCM forum so that I can start fellowshipping with like-minded people?

I've already introduced myself in the newbies section. Since my last time on the forum I got to know what to look out for in relationships and if possible work on the relationship.

Student of psychology and related methods of self-improvement.

Mostly working on myself, my traumas and healing myself, so that I can be a blessing to whoever meets me.

I believe that if you meet a lady who is fairly Advanced Spiritually, you can work out things.

Just that the ladies that I meet and interact with are all asleep.

30 years old - From Namibia.
Hi kapepua,

we do recommend that you first read the entry post on this thread. There you can find all the information and requirements to join the private board. With that it is really important to be active on the forum, there you can also interact with many more like-minded people.
 

kapepua

Padawan Learner
Hi kapepua,

we do recommend that you first read the entry post on this thread. There you can find all the information and requirements to join the private board. With that it is really important to be active on the forum, there you can also interact with many more like-minded people.
I've been studying Laura's work since 2009/2010 -at first I couldn't understand it. Had strong and powerful vampires in my life. Yet every year when I went back to The 4th Way and related work my eyes opened more and more.

I've just not been active on the forum and I can't stand the loneliness - I just can't relate to females and even males, in my part of the world, on a deep intimate level.

I walk in two Worlds everyday, the everyday world and the Supernatural one- literally.

Would really appreciate it if you added me on the private FOTCM forum so I can start meeting people?

Think of me as a someone who has been studying diligently in the background for a long time and is only coming to the fore now.

Ofcourse there's still a lot that I need to master and learning, applying continues.

What do you think?
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Tjijandjewa said:
I've been studying Laura's work since 2009/2010 -at first I couldn't understand it. Had strong and powerful vampires in my life. Yet every year when I went back to The 4th Way and related work my eyes opened more and more.

I've just not been active on the forum and I can't stand the loneliness - I just can't relate to females and even males, in my part of the world, on a deep intimate level.

I walk in two Worlds everyday, the everyday world and the Supernatural one- literally.

Would really appreciate it if you added me on the private FOTCM forum so I can start meeting people?

Think of me as a someone who has been studying diligently in the background for a long time and is only coming to the fore now.

Ofcourse there's still a lot that I need to master and learning, applying continues.

What do you think?
As has been stated, admission to the private forum is based on participation here, among other factors. That is as much for your protection as for the protection of others. I hope you see the benefit in that. Wanting to join the private board to meet people without participating on the open forum first is not a good sign. You can connect and network with like-minded individuals online just as you can in real life. The latter is not a replacement for the former. So I would recommend participating fully here on the forum and your admission to the private board will come in due time if you are networking and trying to help others in any way that you can.
 

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Beau said:
Tjijandjewa said:
I've been studying Laura's work since 2009/2010 -at first I couldn't understand it. Had strong and powerful vampires in my life. Yet every year when I went back to The 4th Way and related work my eyes opened more and more.

I've just not been active on the forum and I can't stand the loneliness - I just can't relate to females and even males, in my part of the world, on a deep intimate level.

I walk in two Worlds everyday, the everyday world and the Supernatural one- literally.

Would really appreciate it if you added me on the private FOTCM forum so I can start meeting people?

Think of me as a someone who has been studying diligently in the background for a long time and is only coming to the fore now.

Ofcourse there's still a lot that I need to master and learning, applying continues.

What do you think?
As has been stated, admission to the private forum is based on participation here, among other factors. That is as much for your protection as for the protection of others. I hope you see the benefit in that. Wanting to join the private board to meet people without participating on the open forum first is not a good sign. You can connect and network with like-minded individuals online just as you can in real life. The latter is not a replacement for the former. So I would recommend participating fully here on the forum and your admission to the private board will come in due time if you are networking and trying to help others in any way that you can.
A great way to start building trust and connections is by networking here on the open forum. Asking for direct admission to the private forum is like picking a house you like the look of, knocking on the front door, and asking to come in for tea and biscuits with the Grandparents. Would you accept someone into your home if you didn't know them and they came asking to come in?

At the very least, there should be a healthy respect for the homeowners. It has been suggested for you to read the entry post, I would suggest you read the entire thread.
 

Ocean

Jedi Council Member
Thanks, I believe I am already a member of FOTCM, and I would like to have access to the private board, if that is possible.
 

Ocean

Jedi Council Member
Thanks, I believe I am already a member of FOTCM, and I would like to have access to the private board, if that is possible.
Hope I'm not bothering you too much but still trying to get some information.
1.Were you able to check on my membership of FOTCM? I am quite sure I was in contact with the people over in the USA regarding my membership.
2. What do I need to do next.

Thank you
 

Gandalf

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
2. What do I need to do next.
Keep participating and maybe read the first post of this thread if you have not done it.

As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)
 

Ocean

Jedi Council Member
Keep participating and maybe read the first post of this thread if you have not done it.
Thanks for the response Gandaf, Yes I have read the first post, many times over the years. But still I am in limbo. And still I am sure that I have already been sent a membership from (Colorado) USA. And don't know why I have not been able to move forward.
 

Gandalf

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
And still I am sure that I have already been sent a membership from (Colorado) USA
If you have read carefully the intro post, then you should know that someone might be a member of FOTCM and not have access to the private board.

So keep participating and eventually, as said in the intro post, you might receive an invitation to join the private board.
 

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the response Gandaf, Yes I have read the first post, many times over the years. But still I am in limbo. And still I am sure that I have already been sent a membership from (Colorado) USA. And don't know why I have not been able to move forward.
Hi Ocean, take moment if you will to consider Vulcan59's recommendations that may lead to your desires.

Important threads of this section for the"Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind (Public)"
By henry A Living Force

About the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
The incorporation was undertaken in order to establish and maintain a Fellowship whose purpose is to learn to be truly Christ-like in our daily living by actualizing ancient principles of PaleoChristian Techno-Spirituality retrieved and reconstituted by both diligent study and inspiration;
To be a fellowship
that nurtures members through sound Mystical Science to grow in knowledge, consciousness, and conscience so as to fully know and actualize True Existence in relationship with the Cosmos;

To be a Fellowship that ministers unselfishly to persons in the community and world in the name of PaleoChrist-Consciousness as originally revealed to humankind in past aeons;

In short, to endeavor to restore humankind to its naturally beneficial and benevolent relationship with all levels of the Cosmos via PaleoChristianity, including publishing and disseminating information in all media for this purpose.

Membership in the Fellowship is accomplished by filling out an Application for Membership and agreeing to adhere to the Fellowship’s Statement of Principles. Despite its recent birth, the Fellowship has already been inundated with applications for membership from people all over the world.

Much of humanity is tired of being told what to believe and how to think. The Fellowship strives to teach and share techniques to scientifically detoxify body, mind, and spirit in such a way that the ability to truly think for oneself and act with one’s entire being is restored. Through this process, the increasing recognition of objective truth in a subjective and chaotic world becomes possible.

Who We Are

We are a group pursuing knowledge without the element of self-interest in a spirit of good will and cooperation. We have and continue to research the mysteries of life and the universe, quest to understand the human condition, look for all indications of what explains it, and explore how it can be improved. We hold no dogmas and work with principles that are open to examination and questioning, making all efforts to increase our understanding and share our discoveries.

We have agreed to further our aims by dedicating ourselves to the universal values of Free Will and Truth. A diverse group of individuals voluntarily networking and sharing knowledge in pursuit of an ever closer relationship with Truth, we refuse to impose any belief system on anyone as we refuse to have belief systems imposed upon us. To know and not be satisfied to believe is an essential part of our quest. We distinguish between Faith and belief. To learn more about our worldview, please read our Statement of Principles.

Many years of experience and constructive activity involving a large group from diverse backgrounds participating in research and networking have given us the practical know-how of working in a group setting to foster the growth and development of all. We welcome all who seek truth in any endeavor and sincerely want to share the fruits of these pursuits with others.

Finally, we offer to protect and nurture a growing community committed to the genuine pursuit of spiritual and scientific freedom.

Among the Fellowship’s goals:
  • To teach scientific and proven techniques to detoxify the body, mind, and spirit
  • To provide a framework whereby PaleoChristian communities of various types can form and thrive
  • To increase awareness of – and to minimize the detrimental effects of – deviant, pathological, and/or psychopathic individuals and organizations
  • To protect members’ rights from legal attacks by pathological deviants
  • To restore humankind to its natural state of peace, truth, and benevolence
Can you honestly say that this commitment comes over night?

And maybe, (and perhaps with time with the above relationship), you will meet your intended goal.

Good Luck! All is one - CassWiki
 
I’ve studied eschatology for most of my adult life. I’ve followed the Cass group since 2002. I’ve read The Wave multiple times, the sessions hundreds of times. I had access to the private forum before. I don’t currently and that doesn’t bother me. I decide my own level of involvement. The crystals have inspired me to increase my level of involvement. There is no inner circle in a secret sense, so don’t rush it. Open up to yourself, and see your faults and blessings in others here because we only progress by networking and working together. I’ve quested long for these treasures of the spirit, and regardless of my current financial situation, I am rich with love and light, which are both knowledge and awareness.
 

Seraphina

Jedi Master
I would like to reintroduce myself back into the fellowship. I had to step back for a while to focus on providing for my family and more. I have to say I've been struggling through all the changes bearing down personally and globally. Everything around me wants me to pull me from my path, which have distracted me from the forum.

Anyway, hello everyone! Cheers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SMM
Top Bottom