Joining the private FOTCM Board

yes, ss - steam ship; no low blow intended, sorry you interpreted it that way... LB stands for life boat or Lilou Boat, :lol:
selfish? really? you judge me by the number of my posts :huh: that's too bad; I heard that the quietest people have the loudest minds.
thank you for the clarification Heimdallr :read:
good luck guys, :bye:

Methinks the important thing is quality not quantity...we should be "inclusive" not "exclusive" methinks.

Writing out messages in any medium is a poor substitute for person to person communication, since it is exceedingly difficult to convey intent and emotion. Something meant innocuously can be seen as a slight very easily. Lord knows that's happened to me on Facebook a few times!

Don't let one misinterpretation get to you...happens to all of us.

I've thought about this for a few days now, to the point where I'm posting.
I like so many have literally changed my life due to the wisdom, and to what I intuit, truths found on this forum and also in the books and program's recommended.
I have always been into my health and fitness, but nowadays you'll find me smoking a hookah pipe!
But thanks again to the forum I'm living Keto, I'm super fit and sitting at about 11% body fat!! My mrs even makes me a Choc mint ice cream made believe it or not, from... Avocado. It is amazing especially considering I can't stand avocado!
The only news I read is sott.
I read this forum and feel I know so many of the characters, Chu ur new but ur Ailen not alien funny cos when I read Ailen I did read it as alien until u explained it to us skimmers! Lol!
I do apologise, because I know you and you have no idea about me, and lurking in the shadows is not my vibe!
Everywhere I go, I love meeting and truly getting to know new people. I'm never shy in introducing myself to anyone no matter their perceived status or standing.
But here, well for some reason I am hesitant! Am I intimidated? Maybe!
Is it I'm going to find out I'm not who I think I am and I'm going outed by a stranger? Bloody hope not!!
I think it is a few things.

1, I wanted to gain access to the private forum a couple of years ago, but was bluntly told saying hello and welcoming people to the forum wasn't really contributing or giving much of myself over.
Fair call, but it is what I enjoy and was helping me warm into posting. So being shut down like that made me analyse everything I was about to contribute or over analyse depending on how you look at it I suppose.
And that slowed me down, by the time I was ready to post (my typing doesn't help) it was already irrelevant!

2, My work doesn't give me much time to post either, not that it's any excuse. I work 26 days straight 12hr days an hour in the gym and a call home to my mrs and 3yr old boy! I do get 9 days off To spend with my family but 2 of those are flying to and from work (I work on an island about 4000 km's from home).
So I try and get my reading in at lunch time, but even then the internet is sooo slow!

3, I sometimes just plain and simple think what I have to say is plain stupid!!

So, to Laura and family, I totally understand why you are doing this and I have your back!
You truly have changed my life, to the point of how I will raise my son!
I am more than happy to buy the little book of session by session and actually I will regardless, but I would prefer an actual book (who knows when the internet and my iPad are going to s#@t themselves).
It's taken me so long to write this I have no idea if it makes sense or has any continuity, past my bed time, 0330 rise.
Goodnight.

Lilou said:
Making the transcripts private was not an easy decision for Laura, as she has always given the information freely. However, the political climate is changing and requires protective measures. In fact, there would not be anymore transcripts if she ended up in jail! Plans are in the works to publish them in book format, or perhaps even via email. So a bit of patience is not too much to ask.

Not sure that the email idea would work well. While it would be nice to receive the transcripts without all this hullabaloo, there would be no comment section to read. Sometimes the transcripts are greatly improved by discussion.

As an aside, while it was probably necessary for Laura to move out of the US while doing her work, It seems that France is disintegrating into an ugly state as well...geez

Hi all, after a lot of research and information gathering, the sessions have been restored to the public forum in their entirety with the exception of a few of the most recent sessions that have, in some places, been redacted for legal reasons.

Perceval said:
Hi all, after a lot of research and information gathering, the sessions have been restored to the public forum in their entirety with the exception of a few of the most recent sessions that have, in some places, been redacted for legal reasons.

NOTE to those of you who may have joined FOTCM for the sole purpose of reading the sessions, and NOT because you are interested in being part of the Fellowship: Please let us know as soon as possible whether you want to keep your membership, if if you'd rather not be admitted. You can write to info@paleochristianity.org. Thanks!

Why were my posts deleted? I gave honest answers to good questions posed to me by mods and others. Not disrespectful, and based on facts. Does this mean I am now banned?

Sonrisa said:
Why were my posts deleted? I gave honest answers to good questions posed to me by mods and others. Not disrespectful, and based on facts. Does this mean I am now banned?

Hello, no need to jump into conclusions. The thread has been moved to the swamp for more privacy.

Hello, I was just wondering to see if you guys have received my application form?

Possibility of Being said:
IceT said:
Hello, I was just wondering to see if you guys have received my application form?

Yes for the one submitted online. Not yet for the signed copy. :)

Signed copy received here.

Hi all,

as I a member of FOTCM I have been kindly granted access to the private forum for some time now - I think it was around year.

Now I saw that I have been excluded. I wondered if this was decided because I never up to now participated actively in this section?

I would like to say a little of how I take this in. It points me directly to probably my biggest block I can perceive towards the forum/FOTCM. I have a writing block that is huge.

There is not one day I don't think of participating in the forum. (No exaggeration). But the sad truth is, I did not.

I am building myself up constantly. I have been severely physically ill for a longer time. (heavy metal intoxication and related symptoms). But things are going better and better. I have reorganized my life entirely. I can work again since several months. To my surprise I am doing better than ever before. Also privately I freed myself from strong negative influences of family and a partner in a quiet and externally considerate way. I would never have been able to do so without the guidance of the Work and body of knowledge of the forum.

This Work is the guiding light in my life and became the center of my being.

And then there is this block that pains me enormously. I am not giving up, I am working on it :)

I kindly ask, if you allow me to join the private section again. It is very important to me, as the wish to join FOTCM for living that I have since years has turned into a sincere decision to apply.

Thanks, Breo

Breo said:
Hi all,

as I a member of FOTCM I have been kindly granted access to the private forum for some time now - I think it was around year.

Now I saw that I have been excluded. I wondered if this was decided because I never up to now participated actively in this section?

Hi Breo.

Here is the recent topic, which could be the answer to your question. :)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37210.0.html

Hi Breo.

Here is the recent topic, which could be the answer to your question. :)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37210.0.html

Thank you, Argo, I have read now the thread and it is very helpful and answers my question and much more.

I just want to add that I do get now how much this is a serious wake up call for me to finely do my homework and participate in networking.

Back
Top Bottom