Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hello. My apologies if this is a stupid question, and I'm assuming the answer is yes... Do we only get the FOTCM avatar once we have been granted access to the private forum?

I ask because I only recently noticed that my email for this forum and the email in which I joined FOTCM were different. I have now changed my forum one so they match in case this was an issue.

Thank you in advance! :-)

Do we only get the FOTCM avatar once we have been granted access to the private forum?

I believe that is the case. You can also be a member of FOTCM and not have access to the private forum or even take part in any part of the forum. But when you are a FOTCM member and granted access to the private forum then I'm pretty sure that is when you get the FOTCM avatar/logo.

No, you can send your registration to the P.O. Box address in France. Do you have it?

Non, vous pouvez envoyer votre inscription à l'adresse de la boîte postale en France. Vous l'avez ?

Application sent! Now wait and see😁.

Application received, thank you!
We are going to process recently submitted applications as soon as possible.

Application sent as well. It was kind of leaving the comfort zone for me, feeling excited!

Thank you KS for the electronic copy! Now waiting for the signed paper to arrive in the US.

Back
Top Bottom