Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hi, I was checking in today and I had access to the private board for a long time now (several years) but it seems I do not have access now. I admit that I haven't been actively posting on the board but I just want to confirm if my FOTCM membership was "pruned" from inactivity?

Hi, I was checking in today and I had access to the private board for a long time now (several years) but it seems I do not have access now. I admit that I haven't been actively posting on the board but I just want to confirm if my FOTCM membership was "pruned" from inactivity?

Yes, if you went for a few months without posting, that would explain the mods' decision. We usually assume that unless the person says something, they aren't very interested in having private access, just interested in the forum at large. But you are still a FOTCM member, so you just need to be more active and the moderator's team will notice that too. :-)

I only read, because I am a Spanish speaker and it is difficult for me to communicate in English, but I would still like to participate in the membership.
Hello bencarsal, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of members who do not have English as a first language that learn as they go by using a translator such as deepl.com. The rest of us are aware that some members may not be able to express themselves in English as weĺl as they might like to and we read with acceptance of that fact. So there is no need to hold back on participating if you have something to add or think you can help.

Since this is your first post, maybe you'd consider writing an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here? It's a good place to start practicing with participation :-)

Hello

I was once a member of FOTCM and participated with some posts. Then I received an email asking me to mail the application. There was a time limit to submit the application. I mailed my application to an address in the United States. I guess the application was late because I was later banned from the private forum.

This was two years ago.

Ok, I thought "OK I'm going to earn my place in the community again", but I have always wondered if my application did not arrive on time or was lost along the way. It usually happens with the mexican postal mail.

Greetings.

Hello

I was once a member of FOTCM and participated with some posts. Then I received an email asking me to mail the application. There was a time limit to submit the application. I mailed my application to an address in the United States. I guess the application was late because I was later banned from the private forum.

This was two years ago.

Ok, I thought "OK I'm going to earn my place in the community again", but I have always wondered if my application did not arrive on time or was lost along the way. It usually happens with the mexican postal mail.

Greetings.
Please send an email to info (at) paleochristianity.org with your full name and approx. date of your applying (year, possibly month if you remember or have a record). We'll check and get back to you.

Howdy! 🌈 I have been hoping to join FOTCM for ages but have not had access to a printer. I don’t currently have a computer, just a tablet, so am not sure how to go about joining as I can’t print out the form and I know an original signature is required on the correct documentation.

Was hoping this lockdown nonsense would be over soon but it has (surprise!) yet again been extended... I am wondering if it would be ok to complete the form online and then write / mail an accompanying signed letter confirming my personal details?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Was hoping this lockdown nonsense would be over soon but it has (surprise!) yet again been extended... I am wondering if it would be ok to complete the form online and then write / mail an accompanying signed letter confirming my personal details?
Hi forest_light, from what I understand, the signed paper copy is required for legal reasons before admitting anyone to the Member-only FOTCM areas. You could try contacting a print shop/design business, send them the PDF via email and have them send you back some printed copies. Or visit a local library to do the printout, if at all possible.

Howdy! 🌈 I have been hoping to join FOTCM for ages but have not had access to a printer. I don’t currently have a computer, just a tablet, so am not sure how to go about joining as I can’t print out the form and I know an original signature is required on the correct documentation.
Maybe try going to your local library and using one of their computers to fill out and print the form.

Last edited:

Any suggestions gratefully received.
I had the same problem: no printer during a lockdown. I just asked my kind neighbour, who isn’t a curious type. Good luck, I‘m sure you will find a way. 🍀

For my part I will copy the form on paper and with my signature I will simply send it by post. ?

Pour ma part je recopierai le formulaire sur papier et avec ma signature je l'expédierai simplement par le courrier postal.

Back
Top Bottom