Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

It's like, he sees some pictures of women suffering in Iran or whatever and people claiming it's bad, and goes all "waahh!" instead of stopping for a second and thinking rationally.

Unfortunately, breaking challah at the table with Bibi is far from thinking rationally. He should have exercised the 10 foot rule (a thousand miles would be better), instead he looks to be breaking one of his cardinal 12 rules. Whatever rule, JP allowed himself to become drawn in close (played right into the maw of the puppet masters). It will now be very difficult to extricate himself.

Long and wide ranging discussion but first 30 mins or so touches on JP's relationship with the Wire and the issue of clauses in contracts designed to suppress certain conversations and elevate others. Gatekeeping on speed.

In this regard, JP looks to be an אִידְיוֹט, including signing a DW "cancel clause" as mentioned, and that is sad because he is not an אִידְיוֹט - as said, though, more of a guy without a network to help his compass.

All this, though, plays well to certain Christian religious circles, even a relative who loves JP, was rising up in glee that the prophecies look good.

But four percent aren't. And that's enough to destabilize if they're enabled by the wilfully blind, naive and envious.

As has been noted, it is reassuring that Peterson is reading political ponerology. The above quote seems to lead credence to the hope that it is starting to open his eyes to the reality of psychopaths. It is in reference to another tweet stating that most people on either side of the political spectrum are trying to do good. I am hoping that when states 4 percent he is referring to psychopaths, although from memory Lobacziewski quotes 6 percent, but perhaps Peterson is using a more modern figure. It is refreshing at least to hear him discuss this topic more openly given how abysmally he has fallen for the geopolitical and emotional traps they have set up for him. Ultimately it sounds like he needs to read Laura's writing and analysis of PP to really grok most of the picture. As has been mentioned above PP is dense and also requires multiple readings to grasp with a network highlighting various key points.

Last edited by a moderator:
A timely conversation on the JP issue between the Duran and Robert Barnes. He raises the specter of Peterson being used to help prep the conservative sector with a coming war with Iran (hence first a chat with Bibi). Long and wide ranging discussion but first 30 mins or so touches on JP's relationship with the Wire and the issue of clauses in contracts designed to suppress certain conversations and elevate others. Gatekeeping on speed.
Thank you @Michael B-C for such a "timely" discussion video. It was not only informative about how they understand Peterson but could be posted in other threads about Putin and Biden considering the broad range of topics they covered. It is over 2.5 hours long but once I started listening it kept my undivided attention (except for the bright comment boxes underneath the participants which I covered with a cloth but that is just my problem I suppose:-/). The deep background from Robert Barnes really explains much about Trump and other politicians who may run for the office of president. Their back and forth on Ukraine and the world economy was a brilliant exchange.

I wonder if one of the reasons Peterson has seemed reluctant to delve into the implications of psychopathy is related to his dire warnings of ideas/ideologies which may contain somewhat implicit justifications for eugenics or genocide built into them.

If a person is irredeemably evil due to either acquired or inherited deviations, what is one to do with such a person? Many of us are familiar with folktales of hunting parties going out for a few days and returning one man short - the man had been identified as pathological and ended up at the bottom of a cliff.

There’s always the more civilised option of locking them up and throwing away the key, but I just wonder if Peterson has thought along these lines. There’s a definite marriage between the idea of the inherent worth and redemptiveness of each individual, and the protection of the lives of every individual.

I just realised that JP has himself been proposing prophylactic actions to be taken on social media to exclude certain types of people in order to create or maintain an environment that is conducive to healthy debate and discussion and is less toxic.

He highlights a certain section of social media users, using the term ‘lulz’ as an indicator of such types. He proposes that they should just not be allowed to post. This seems to me that he should be able to appreciate the necessity of weeding out certain types of pathological people in order for a group or network to maintain its usefulness.

Some comments on the Amazing Polly video that @Ina posted above.

Amazing Polly is pulling a few threads with Jordan Peterson. She goes out on a limb from time to time, and even pushes the issue too far here and there, but IMO she's making some good points.

This is apparently part -1 as she says she now is going to make another video about his associations.

Here are a few issues she covered:

Was JP institutionalized and hijacked? (She relates this to Kanye West's warning about “handlers”)

JP has a 3-week memory loss? (Dec 16th, 2019, to Feb 5th, 2020)

Was JP’s online personality assessment a data harvesting program?

Polly “I’m not saying JP doesn’t have good intensions, I’m saying, can we trust him anymore?”

Is JP paralleling the WEF with a new story of the same thing? (Easier for the public to swallow coming from JP)

Should a “good family” belong to the policies of the government?

Is JP capable to running this new “consortium” or is he too big of a mess now?

Related articles she posts:

"Jordan Peterson in a new interview described his spiral into drug addiction and suicidal thoughts — and then undergoing a controversial Russian treatment that placed him into an induced coma for eight days."

“I don’t remember anything. From Dec. 16 of 2019 to Feb. 5, 2020,” the self-help author said
of period he was sent Russia for treatment. “I don’t remember anything at all,” Peterson told the British newspaper."

"In Russia, Peterson was intubated for undiagnosed pneumonia and administered propofol so that he could be induced into a coma for more than a week while medics cleared his system of drugs."

full article here:

February 1, 2023

"Professor of psychology and public speaker Jordan Peterson has announced the formation of an international consortium that would serve as a kind of populist alternative to the elitist World Economic Forum (WEF) and provide a countervailing force against globalist aims and narratives."

Full article here:

Repost of part-1 of Polly's video:

Last edited:
I just realised that JP has himself been proposing prophylactic actions to be taken on social media to exclude certain types of people in order to create or maintain an environment that is conducive to healthy debate and discussion and is less toxic.

He highlights a certain section of social media users, using the term ‘lulz’ as an indicator of such types. He proposes that they should just not be allowed to post. This seems to me that he should be able to appreciate the necessity of weeding out certain types of pathological people in order for a group or network to maintain its usefulness.
Isn't there an option "IGNORE" ???
Those that want to read messages from the "lulz" let them. I think that is the definition of Free Speech.

So I have no clue where he's getting these brilliant ideas to
create or maintain an environment that is conducive to healthy debate and discussion and is less toxic

Roth from Twitter was on the same mission.

Repost of part-1 of Polly's video:

Here we go again. I can't believe what I'm hearing !!!

Peterson had a violent reaction due to meat+greens diet necessitating psychotropic drugs ???????????????????????????????
:nuts::whistle:

Back
Top Bottom