Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Who is behind the rampant and extreme consumerism that has been forced on Western populations?

Who was behind the destruction of the Catholic Church in Western nations and, with it, reverance for the transcendent?

Who promotes extreme materialism, capitalism and money as the highest good, leading to the gradual desctruction of the traditional nuclear family and the sidelining of spiritual values?

Who has promoted a "moral" War on Terror, despite the fact that it primarily involved the murder of civilians for cynical and self-interested geopolitical goals?

Who tried to convince the world that torture was fine?

Who is currently trying to convince the world that slaughtering women and children in Palestine is a core aspect of the process of 'saving Western civilization'?

It's the scale of the capture that is staggering. The degree at which this has captured people over multiple generations, and through them institutions, religions, governments, whole countries, whole cultures, whole continents... and the terrible harm it does to them and to everything around them. Yet they are so captured and so blinded by it. Once it is seen..it is seen everywhere!

But when this is finally seen by enough people and overcome there will be a gaping hole in everything caused by all the lies. What fills it? Well clearly Peterson can't help then although he could have! He's utterly lost.

It's the scale of the capture that is staggering. The degree at which this has captured people over multiple generations, and through them institutions, religions, governments, whole countries, whole cultures, whole continents... and the terrible harm it does to them and to everything around them. Yet they are so captured and so blinded by it. Once it is seen..it is seen everywhere!

But when this is finally seen by enough people and overcome there will be a gaping hole in everything caused by all the lies. What fills it? Well clearly Peterson can't help then although he could have! He's utterly lost.
All is not lost yet for someone like Peterson. We know he has a functioning conscience, even though, yes, he is currently 'lost'. In the coming months, we will probably see the Israeli regime - and its wider 'support network' that is not necessarily Zionist but is certainly 'globalist', 'imperialist', etc - reveal itself in even more extreme forms, providing further shocks that will open more and more people's eyes.

That's no damage control as far as I can tell.

Nope, not even close, as @Navigator had said, it was painful.

I watched/listened to the whole of the interview-listening as he made argument that the Palestinians need to escape the tyranny of their own leaders who keep them in that position (under their thumb he said) - say what? The whole idea of not seeing a perpetual open air prison with walls, with the realities of what he himself looks to in other leaders of isms in history, seems to have allowed him to escape from the reality of more than a half century of the most egregious of crimes. Crimes against a locked up, abused and murdered people. So, what are enough clubs, rubber bullets, jacketed bullets, armored tanks, high explosives, phosphorous and indiscriminate bombing - and daresay a corrupting psychological bent. How many Palestinians is too many dead: 1, 5, 10,000, a 1M? So, "Do I regret it..?" - the 'give 'em hell' bibi, no, he looks to offer primetime platitudes that were all mixed up, like lamenting to his Muslim YT following who are not so happy, obviously.

The best JP could do in the interview was to sing the Abraham Accord song, which seems to be no better than a Middle East bribery scheme to get all on board the Israel bus, with a target remaining on Iran.

I have no respect for JP whatsoever anymore, and I am not holding my breath that he will ever see any sense in this subject. Even if he had it in him, his "intellectual handlers" wouldn't allow him.

Yes, although he could always make a choice - it is not hard, like this is simply WRONG - handlers or not, and yet there is not a shred of evidence for it. His lessons, although unfortunately he has turned into an influencing gatekeeper, Abraham Accords or not, that helps to reinforce a long standing deadly game that bears on the whole of humanity.

As it looks, JP made his bed, Shapiro et al. So, it might be an impossible task for him to clean his machine, to remove his blinders that cover his religious zealotry belief.

Perhaps, Mikhaila can help him, don't know - at least she interviewed him Norman, so will give her that.

Norman Finkelstein explains the reality of Gaza to Mikhaila Peterson.​

Speaking from personal experience, it is tempting to turn a blind eye to immorality if personal gain results. I think JP is intoxicated by the power and wealth accrued from his position, and that position is contingent upon his publicly stated beliefs in connection with Israel. It's just old fashioned greed and fear (two of the General Law big three per Mouravieff), in my opinion.

It just baffles me that he doesn't undertake deep research into other areas than his own expertise. He certainly would not make psychological declarations without knowing his topic thoroughly. But then, maybe he doesn't? Maybe this situation has exposed that his research is not as deep as it should be even in his own field?

It just baffles me that he doesn't undertake deep research into other areas than his own expertise. He certainly would not make psychological declarations without knowing his topic thoroughly. But then, maybe he doesn't? Maybe this situation has exposed that his research is not as deep as it should be even in his own field?

And/or the drugs that he took had a serious effect on his brain and his ability to think.

I don't think he was ever a "deep researcher" or "let's get to the bottom of it no matter what" type. But he has/had the heart at the right place, did some good academic research, and inferred some deep truths from some good books and his own life experience. He often had an intuitive gift of communicating these things in useful and highly original ways.

But as many noted, at some point he became very repetitive. You cannott stay at the same level on the "esoteric journey" forever, because then you will fall. The only way to go is onwards and upwards. But it seems his unwillingness to move on and go deeper, including doing deep research and slaughtering sacred cows, has led to his (temporary?) downfall. Good intuition and a "great soul" are not enough. You also need loads of knowledge and the ability to listen and question yourself.

Back
Top Bottom