Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

It seems that amazing polly was on the right track when calling JBP out as controlled opposition in the beginning of the year. This one is very important research:

(sry, bitchute is not on the media list)

Well, looks like he must have seen at least some of my tweets to him. I must have come on too strong (as if! :halo:). I kind of feel bad. He's a sensitive type.
Well I too got my 'batch of honor' now. :rolleyes: To think that just a year ago I would have asked for his autograph.
Same here.
Congratulations to those who have been blocked. I know, it hurts, maybe a little. But more hurt is Peterson for blocking people. Think about that.
1699042305827.png

Andrew Tate's two cents on JP's latest messaging.

He´s just trying to get Jordan's followers, and/or getting back at him for saying he didn't like Tate. The man has no conscience, careful with falling for his acting, @etezete. We have a whole thread about Tate if you're interested: Can we talk about Andrew Tate

And/or the drugs that he took had a serious effect on his brain and his ability to think.

Yeah, or he was "tinkered with" because in spite of his potential, he had a huge blindspot (or many) that could be exploited.

Well, he seems to know about us, given that he wrote specifically "Cassiopaea" to @Natus Videre . Up to him. It is still sad to see what happens to those who seem to be kind-hearted and smart enough, but choose to follow their egos instead of doing more good. We´ve seen quite a few of those, without a real network, and sadly, I don't think he will be the last one. But maybe that's how it's supposed to be, for reasons we'll understand later.

I see that for many of us, it just reinforces the value of THIS network, once again, and WE hardly needed a reminder. But maybe that's what it will do for others, if they were on the fence about some issues, but see the atrocities in Palestine for what they are. In that sense, he and those who choose lies may be doing those people a service!

A bit of knowledge is definitely worse than no knowledge at all!

He´s just trying to get Jordan's followers, and/or getting back at him for saying he didn't like Tate. The man has no conscience, careful with falling for his acting, @etezete. We have a whole thread about Tate if you're interested: Can we talk about Andrew Tate

Yeah, or he was "tinkered with" because in spite of his potential, he had a huge blindspot (or many) that could be exploited.

Well, he seems to know about us, given that he wrote specifically "Cassiopaea" to @Natus Videre . Up to him. It is still sad to see what happens to those who seem to be kind-hearted and smart enough, but choose to follow their egos instead of doing more good. We´ve seen quite a few of those, without a real network, and sadly, I don't think he will be the last one. But maybe that's how it's supposed to be, for reasons we'll understand later.

I see that for many of us, it just reinforces the value of THIS network, once again, and WE hardly needed a reminder. But maybe that's what it will do for others, if they were on the fence about some issues, but see the atrocities in Palestine for what they are. In that sense, he and those who choose lies may be doing those people a service!

A bit of knowledge is definitely worse than no knowledge at all!
oh, don't worry! I am by no means a "Fan" of Tate, but what he says here is not at all far from what I think. That is all. To be honest, I do not trust almost all channels on social media platforms in the way that I do not take any Info for granted. Peterson though made a change some time ago. I do not refer it to the shot (or shots, I do not know) he took,but around this time it began. Suits that reminded of Two Face, or also out of a Spongebob sequel, c'mon. His speech changed. became more "demanding"... or how can I say, he wanted more impact, that was my feeling. and then the Israel-Gaza thing... where was the Peterson, who saw all sides, like before? gone. he was willing to dehumanize humans verbally on the basis of "information". That is simply not good enough. He has the capacity to see through the fabric of history and present, which is woven by mainstream media, on the go so to say, because they only follow orders, which often do not need to be spoken out. So the question is: Why isn't he cutting through the fog?

I don't necessarily think it is brain damage either. Jordan Peterson said so himself in one of his past videos before he got sick : don't read the news. He lives in a bubble! Bibi and Shapiro are his personal friends, he admires them.

Reminds me how Robert Hare said words to the effect of how his research team diagnosed a psychopath the moment he, Robert Hare, will be charmed and lend money to a person... The team will say, yeap, definitely a psychopath. More often than not, it was true.

I wish him good luck! And may he live in even more interesting times 🙏

Well, he seems to know about us, given that he wrote specifically "Cassiopaea" to @Natus Videre . Up to him.
Unfortunately, he didn't send me that message (he'd have to hack Twitter/X and customize the default "You're blocked" message to be able to do that!). Maybe I should start adding disclaimers to my jokes. Sorry for the confusion. :-[

However, on some higher level, I am sure he 'knows' about Cassiopaea. 😉
Peterson's constant rejection of people that are offering him to see the truth is testimony to his decadent state.

I found the video I referred to before.

It's about 16 minutes long and was posted on FB in 2018, not sure when he actually gave that speech. But it gives you an idea of how JP understood the "psychological history" of the region at least 5 years ago. Notice that back then maybe he wasn't as self-assured about what he was saying. A couple of times he mentions "I might be wrong" but he keeps talking anyway. He is not even wrong, if we were to apply his psychological assessment to other sociopolitical situations. But to compare Israel to Abel, and how everyone around them, like Cain, is jealous of them because of their successes...

And I still don't understand, how and why, for which ends, a professor of psychology from Canada, with the kind of following he amassed since 2016 (for the right reasons) got to have that notorious face-to-face meeting and conversation with the PM of Israel. How many other heads of state did he have conversations with? To me, it looks like he became a puppet on other people's strings.

Peterson has beliefs that are based on certain ideologies that he has acquired through his lifetime, as most people do. And those beliefs are basically untested, they are not able to be held up to what we know as objective reality. In normal times, this usually is not a problem, as they are just theories that can go unchallenged, giving the impression that they are correct views.

But we are not living in normal times. People will have to face their beliefs, their viewpoints, their sacred cows. I think that those that are unwilling or unable to, will be the ones subject to disintegration.

I often think of the analogy of an approaching storm. At first everything seems fine, with only a few things being blown around, the leaves on the tree, and small loose objects. But soon, bigger structures are affected, and those with poor foundations start to start to topple. In the end, only those things built on a solid foundation, (knowledge) (objective reality), survive.

I see this play out now as things go kerflooey. More and more people are getting swept up in the chaos. Everyone is given the opportunity to wake up. Some will need more suffering than others. OSIT.

Pulled this from the web which I think accurately describes Pettersons situation. With strong positives there are also strong negatives. One example of Petersons strong negatives is his cherished beliefs. If he does not question himself (along with being connected to a strong network) it will lead to his own nullification. (Gurdjieff called us 'nullities').

Once his objective 'mental charge' begins to build up it gets neutralized from 'foreign installations' that infect his mind and eats his increasing awareness. Net result is zero if left to only mechanical processes without conscious application of his Will-To-Know.

Fom Castaneda's book The Active Side Of Infinity.

Don Juan speaking:

“Every one of us human beings has two minds. One is totally ours, and it is like a faint voice that always brings us order, directness, purpose. The other mind is a foreign installation. It brings us conflict, self-assertion, doubts, hopelessness.
[…]
“For the present, it will be sufficient that I repeat to you what I have said before about our two minds. One is our true mind, the product of all our life experiences, the one that rarely speaks because it has been defeated and relegated to obscurity. The other, the mind we use daily for everything we do, is a foreign installation.”
[…]

“Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.”

“But how can they do this, don Juan?” I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. “Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”
“No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver—stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

“I know that even though you have never suffered hunger,” he went on, “you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“It’s not that I can’t accept all this at face value, don Juan,” I said. “I could, but there’s something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand. If it’s true that they eat us, how do they do it?”

Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

As if I had been in a dream, I heard don Juan Matus explaining that to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order, such as the heavy awareness of the predator.
He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man was irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion.

They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.

There must have been something to what don Juan was saying, which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.
After a moment’s pause, long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan: “But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don’t do anything about it?”

“There’s nothing that you and I can do about it,” don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. “All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They’ll laugh and make fun of you, and the more aggressive ones will beat the shit out of you. And not so much because they don’t believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there’s an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators’ existence.”
·
·
thanks Kenlea- for me this is useful - appreciated 👍 🙏

It was 3 years ago that I took a look at his work, and it was basically just riffing to me. I didn't see an overall structure or philosophy, just random tidbits. He was naive and not thinking then, and is naive and not thinking now.
I finished the audiobook, which is read by Peterson himself. It felt like he was riffing and I was going down winding paths to who knows where. The strength to me seemed to be seemingly isolated or unconnected nuggets of wisdom. One thing that I remember is his point that Being only exists because of Nonbeing, that limitations define a person and allow for growth, that breaking the limitations is cheap storytelling that is unsatisfying. I was wondering perhaps this is the nature of the rules that hold back 4D STS. Another thing I remember is about staying functional through a crisis and treating it as a war and not just one battle. I think that monitoring one's own energy level and conserving and rebuilding the energy level is important always, war or no war. Also, he was terribly naive and not thinking of his family when he allowed his mentally unstable acquaintance to move into his home.

1 year ago I remarked that he still had time. He didn't learn in that time. His time has run out now.
Peterson still has time to learn about Israel killing and oppressing Palestinians, though I'm not expecting he will.

I think Peterson has several strengths that are also his problems/weaknesses, when they go overboard and/or when they are not regulated properly. And I think he has run overboard in all of them:

- He has quite outstanding intellectual abilities= Such people are often at risk of trusting their own thinking way to much.

- He is very articulate, word rich and likes to talk a lot= People which such abilities are prone to conflate that with „brilliance and/or superior thinking“ and/or „correct/objective thinking“.

- He has a big heart= Tends to let his emotions run wild/unchecked.

- Because of his abilities and the fame he has received, he developed somewhat of an ego= Fame/Ego has gotten the best of him.

- He believes in friendship and is very loyal toward people he considers close friends= Because of the above tendencies though, he has managed to become close friends with many pathological and sometimes outright psychopathic individuals.

- Early on, Peterson was considering a political career because of some of his strengths above= Something he isn’t really qualified in, especially when it comes to foreign policy and/or geopolitics. Now, it seems he has redeveloped a taste for politics and is failing BADLY.

Back
Top Bottom