Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

That song is bizarre.:umm:
I too have been blocked and I guess he has a team who blocks everyone who simply questions his thinking. My tweets were not inflammatory but simply posing questions. So it seems strange that he through his team blocks free speech, which he has fought for. My tweets were:
It is amazing that those who say "give them hell", don't for a moment reflect on the effects of this unleashing of hell and that it will inevitably come back to haunt them in a shared hell.
and this one after his speech at ARC, where he spoke about the importance of living with a higher purpose:
Yes, I am also one of those who wonders what higher purpose it serves to launch hell on Gaza and to commit a genocide there. It appears as if we then 'unconsciously' become the prison guard of the KZ camp which @jordanbpeterson often talks about.
The C's said that he was a great soul, but not having a network and being to quite an extent mired in the materialist camp from what I have seen, then he was always going to be vulnerable to being taken down by those forces who would play into his weaknesses.

Would someone be able to download it and share it here? I'm blocked, so I can't watch it and can't find it elsewhere on X/Twitter.

If you see a link with someone's profile name in it, like the one below, you don't need to be logged in to view, and as long as you're logged out of Twitter/X you can view it even if you're blocked:

https :// x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/[ETC]

Otherwise if you see "/web/status/" in the URL as seen below then you must be logged in and not blocked to see it:

https :// twitter.com/i/web/status/[ETC]

The C's said that he was a great soul, but not having a network and being to quite an extent mired in the materialist camp from what I have seen, then he was always going to be vulnerable to being taken down by those forces who would play into his weaknesses.

Curious to know what the C's would say about him now and what really happenned to him?

Some things to keep in mind re: Peterson. A seeming majority of his friends (at least the public ones) are Jewish. He has said in the past that he has friends he trust that give him feedback. So it's conceivable that practically all of his close colleagues have been given him the Israeli line for years. He trusts them and agrees with them on most things. They are smart, they will present him with very rational debunks and rationalizations, which he is predisposed to take seriously.

As for the pro-Palestine position, besides being under-represented in his peer group, what does he see when he looks into it? Far-right wignats, holocaust deniers, and pro-Palestine postmodernist Woke nutjobs.

So the prospect of alienating his friends and siding with his mortal enemies, along with the universal tendency to seek out confirmatory evidence for one's beliefs, is probably enough to explain his position, IMO.

If you see a link with someone's profile name in it, like the one below, you don't need to be logged in to view, and as long as you're logged out of Twitter/X you can view it even if you're blocked:

https :// x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/[ETC]

Otherwise if you see "/web/status/" in the URL as seen below then you must be logged in and not blocked to see it:

https :// twitter.com/i/web/status/[ETC]
Thank you Mark. It didn't occur to me to just log out.

What on earth was that video? It was truly bizarre. Something I would expect out of "Idiocracy". The JBP now doesn't seem to be the same JBP that used to teach college classes on YouTube.

Last edited:
You're all making me jealous. I'm tempted to follow his tweeter account just to be blocked.
I don't know if he's a deep researcher of if he has a good intuition. He's a good lecturer for sure, a good businessman, and good at synthesizing various academic works, which are good things for what he does for a living.
I don't want to make excuses for him, I take the harsh Gurdjieffian stance of "he's fallen until he proves otherwise". We've all been subjected to programming throughout our lives, and many people see through nonsense without being university professors or public figures, just look at the Israelis who don't buy the regime's propaganda. He's been irrelevant for a while now and in the end, it's his choice. Is IQ important? Are qualifications important? Yes and no, they are blessings and curses at the same time.

Gabor Mate's take on Peterson. Full interview is also cool. Find the link in the video description.

One thing that stands out for me is how Gabor sees Peterson as someone promoting repression. He talks about JP's advice to make a two year old sit alone until they calm themselves.

I've heard this advice from JP before and thought it was bonkers. I wondered how a father of two and a clinical psychologist, at that, could ever think that would work to calm the child down, let alone that it could be beneficial for the child.

This would never work on my four year old and I wouldn't even think to try it, even though I have daily situations where I could be tempted to.

I think Gabor nails it here. I would just add that I think it points to JP being an authoritarian follower type which kind of explains a lot.

Also, JP calling small children "little monsters" has always rubbed me the wrong way. He definitely has this sort of fascist streak where he demands order and anything that falls out of line needs to be disciplined immediately, regardless of the outcome for the other person. As long as he's satisfied that order has been restored.

No wonder he loves Judaism so much. It's entirely based upon crime and "divine" punishment. Come to think of it, with all his talk of the Judeo-Christian world view, he very rarely quotes the New Testament. I guess there's too much compassion and forgiveness in there for his liking.

Gabor Mate's take on Peterson. Full interview is also cool. Find the link in the video description.

One thing that stands out for me is how Gabor sees Peterson as someone promoting repression. He talks about JP's advice to make a two year old sit alone until they calm themselves.

I've heard this advice from JP before and thought it was bonkers. I wondered how a father of two and a clinical psychologist, at that, could ever think that would work to calm the child down, let alone that it could be beneficial for the child.

This would never work on my four year old and I wouldn't even think to try it, even though I have daily situations where I could be tempted to.

I think Gabor nails it here. I would just add that I think it points to JP being an authoritarian follower type which kind of explains a lot.

Also, JP calling small children "little monsters" has always rubbed me the wrong way. He definitely has this sort of fascist streak where he demands order and anything that falls out of line needs to be disciplined immediately, regardless of the outcome for the other person. As long as he's satisfied that order has been restored.

No wonder he loves Judaism so much. It's entirely based upon crime and "divine" punishment. Come to think of it, with all his talk of the Judeo-Christian world view, he very rarely quotes the New Testament. I guess there's too much compassion and forgiveness in there for his liking.
I remember when I was helpless in my crib and crying. It was because I was uncomfortable in some way. I remember my Mom would immediately appear and correct the problem as if she had a sixth sense on these things and I immediatly felt the relief. My crying stopped (although I was told that I was a baby that cried very little). So maybe it's in the timing? A little bit of love applied at the right time is what is required? OK, a big Fwiw on this since I'm no expert on these things!

Last edited:
A good parent is immediately responsive to a baby, especially less than 6 months old.

I can't remember which issue Mate was wrong about in recent years, though I know it happened. People on the forum were rightly upset about Mate. However, people are way more upset now regarding Peterson, and that is curious to me, why people are so much more emotionally invested in Peterson.

Back
Top Bottom