Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

The good Doctor just dropped this rather bizarre music video on X. Ushering in peak clown world reaching levels of cringe never seen before. With appearances by Dave Rubin, Gad Saad and Ben Shapiro among others...

https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1720496646000095577?s=20

I'm with Scottie, what the heck was that! I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to figure that one out.

He's definitely lost the plot. He's been pretty quiet on Twitter lately so I thought maybe he was doing some research but then he came out with the interview and now this weird video so maybe he was working on that. He was way behind the curve on the COVID vax as well and eventually came around so maybe the same will happen with this. Time will tell I guess.

The symbolism in the video is similar to what is seen in the PTB rituals, animal heads and so on.

I don't think it's coincidental.

I think the pig head was a reference to Animal Farm. And when JBP applies lipstick to the delivery pig at the end I think he was quite literally referencing “putting lipstick on a pig” or trying to make something ugly beautiful by covering it up (in this case crappy takeout food or maybe the news he was referencing or even Marxism).

I didn’t think it was a terrible video. Bizarre for sure, but kind of funny too.

I can't remember which issue Mate was wrong about in recent years, though I know it happened. People on the forum were rightly upset about Mate. However, people are way more upset now regarding Peterson, and that is curious to me, why people are so much more emotionally invested in Peterson.
I'm pretty sure it was that very same interview or a series of tweets by Mate where he criticized Peterson for having suppressed rage and not being integrated that he received criticism from forumites. Well, looks like Mate was right or is at least more dispassionate and objective with his views despite his leftist slant.

The C's said that he was a great soul, but not having a network and being to quite an extent mired in the materialist camp from what I have seen, then he was always going to be vulnerable to being taken down by those forces who would play into his weaknesses.
Curious to know what the C's would say about him now and what really happenned to him?
Remember going back:

Q: (L) Alright. Do you have questions, Joe?

(Joe) I've got a few. First one is about Jordan Peterson. Was his illness last year a result of some kind of direct attack?

A: Of course. He is not fully aware.

Q: (Artemis) Did whatever attack him get ahold of him in some way?

A:
As usual.

Would think this still hold sway, and may be he will remember himself and regroup and expand his awareness-which would be painful based on what he sees and thinks at this juncture. Could be done, humility not withstanding.

Some things to keep in mind re: Peterson. A seeming majority of his friends (at least the public ones) are Jewish. He has said in the past that he has friends he trust that give him feedback. So it's conceivable that practically all of his close colleagues have been given him the Israeli line for years. He trusts them and agrees with them on most things. They are smart, they will present him with very rational debunks and rationalizations, which he is predisposed to take seriously.

As for the pro-Palestine position, besides being under-represented in his peer group, what does he see when he looks into it?
Far-right wignats, holocaust deniers, and pro-Palestine postmodernist Woke nutjobs.

So the prospect of alienating his friends and siding with his mortal enemies, along with the universal tendency to seek out confirmatory evidence for one's beliefs, is probably enough to explain his position, IMO.

First bold is a good point. From his home in TO to the art circuit, it is likely true as a home base, and those connections would expand.

Second and third bold. Yes, although that is a pretty shallow position, I mean there are a whole lot of other people he might also look up to as peers who don't share this view (an awful view) - then as you say, seeking conformity. Thus, without being completely captured by the religious narrative that he has been dinning with over at the DW et cetera, he is enough of a human that deep within he has to know its wrong, dead wrong - which goes back to the Cs session above: "A: Of course. He is not fully aware."

He is in deep, and may be on a soul level he was destined to do this - to experience.

I'm with Scottie, what the heck was that! I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to figure that one out.

That must have come from the minds of the DW writers and producers, with a special part made just for Jordan to play. How did they convince him, cannot know. Perhaps he must think it rather funny, and he likes to laugh - can appreciate that, yet underneath is it possible they are mocking him in some way - an inside DW joke? Don't know, very odd script to play and he will probably write a long hand version of what it means at some point.

By the way (good job):

I'm pretty sure it was that very same interview or a series of tweets by Mate where he criticized Peterson for having suppressed rage and not being integrated that he received criticism from forumites. Well, looks like Mate was right or is at least more dispassionate and objective with his views despite his leftist slant.
You're right. I found the discussion from 5 years ago in this very thread. It's quite the role reversal.

I remember writing ca a year ago, when I first heard JBP mention about his plan of creating this consortium, that without awareness and knolwedge on psyhopathology and ponerogenic processes this kind of group is doomed to fail. Not patting myself on the back here, but what Polly is seeing forming with this group is maybe at least in part because of this blindness.

I'll have to read your transcript more carefully to form a more solid opinion, but from reading it once through I'd say, yes, Polly is on to something but perhaps making a bit too many assumptions/deductions?
Yes, while transcribing Polly's messages yesterday and today I can see that her deep Christian beliefs color her insights. Though I still see her as being more objective than most bloggers, she does have a tendency to judge others that can be off-putting based on her beliefs. I can understand why I haven't seen more of her work shared on this forum because of that. Still: she does see things that many miss and she can connect dots as well as anyone. I think it worthwhile to post her views about JP on this thread because there are elements she considers that I've not seen mentioned here.

This is a transcript of Amazing Polly's second of three videos she did about Jordan Peterson early this year. This one isn't as good as her last one but she still comes up with some good information especially when she talks about how the "alt-right" we now see is actually populated by liberals that filled a vacuum after the purge of real conservatives over the years. And her comparison of JP to the comic-book villain "Two-Face" is epic! I will post a transcript of Polly's third video on JP and his connections soon because I think it's the best of the three. I know Polly is controversial because of her fundamentalist Christian views, but she does come up with some nuggets that reveal a lot more about JP and his family I've not seen elsewhere.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing Polly's second recent video about Jordan Peterson

START: Polly revisits last video about JP re: alternative to the WEF using 2000 invited intellectuals, media personalities, business people etc. in a London consortium.
- 1:00 Polly answering critics and pointing out some things she didn't mention in her previous video about JP. Touching on a lot of interesting areas including Andrew Tate, Edge.org, The Intellectual Dark Web, and other things.
- 1:20 Majority of comments she got on previous video were friendly to her thesis, people had doubts about JP - but her critics started by saying "I normally agree with you, but you're way off base on this one; or: at least he's doing something, what are YOU doing? She answers by saying "If you normally agree with me, then maybe give my argument a little more thought before rejecting it out of hand. Secondly, I'm doing things. I would argue I'm doing more than JP in some ways because in my local area I stood up for what is right and JP didn't do that."
- 2:06 Common critiques were: "JP is Christian, why don't you support him?" Dave Rubin used surrogacy not adoption and that's why it took up so many resources. Fair point. When JP was describing his ideal family he didn't say heterosexual. I was wrong.
- 2:30 JP clip "...so we need to have a serious conversation about what that means. It's tricky because I think the ideal has to be long-term committed monogamous heterosexual relationships."
- 2:44 Criticism: "You say he's led by his ego, and otherwise you call yourself 'Amazing Polly!' Yeah well that is a newbie trap that she purposefully set up ages ago. I call myself 'Amazing Polly' because I had a bunch of stalking-type on-line trolls. My name had been something else but then I changed it to Amazing Polly 1. to get under their skin; and 2. because so many things she found in her research amaze me. So: the WORLD is "Amazing Polly."
- 3:24 Criticism: "Can't you see that JP is opposed to everything that the WEF stands for?" NO, I cannot. And I tried to show that to you in the former video but if you didn't get it I will have some more evidence in this video for you.
- 3:41 Criticism: And then there were commenters that added concerns about JP that she HADN'T addressed which I will address today. He told people to take the vaccine. His two-tone suit doesn't sit well, it reminds people of nefarious characters. And he is screaming for an end to on-line anonymity on social media.
- 4:05 OK, let's get started with the evidence about some of these things. In no particular order. First, JP on "Meaning after A.I." (July 31, 2019) In answer to people who say he's standing up to everything the WEF stands for. The WEF loves digital ID and AI etc. JP's answer to the question about AI is basically "it's not the tech, it's how you use it so you better hope ethical people are in charge of it." Great - they aren't! I argue that Peterson is one of those. He's not in charge of it but he's also not holding their feet to the fire as much as he needs to be - although, he does seem to really hate ChatGPT! But there's so many other forms of AI that he's not even bringing up because his pursuit uses AI. He likes the data gathering part of it, it helps his work.
- 5:21 and then JP came out and said, everyone should just take the damn vaccine and let's get this over with. In the same video, he also says that he wears the masks when he's required to. He does cop to the fact that it is psychologically difficult to do this, however, he's telling everyone to "just do it. Just listen to them, don't fight it, let's get this over with because he's "inconvenienced." He needs to travel. He wants to go to all these meetings and hey, he does it, why doesn't everyone else just do it? Well if he's so brave and he's such a fighter for the underdog why didn't he at least stand up against the crazy mask mandates? Why didn't he say "Look, I'm not coming to your venue; I'm not coming to your meeting, unless you drop these vaccine requirements." Someone said that he HAD a vaccine requirement at one of his seminars or something (somewhere). Don't take my word for that last thing. The overriding point is "I, little old me (Polly) with no power at all, didn't wear the masks anywhere except one trip to the emergency room. Why can't he do it?
- 6:48 Moving on, we've got too much to get through. Should I play this short clip of his saying this? I will.
- 6:55 JP clip: "I'm wearing the masks when I'm required to, so that's the best I can do without...I have no particular insight with regards to this pandemic. It affected me and my family in the same way it affects everyone else. It throws us into psychological disarray in all the same ways and brings up all the same moral questions and I wish I had a better answer but I don't. So...I mean I've got the vaccine. So that's a partial answer on my part. But...I understand the position of those who don't want to take it, and I would be unwilling to compel them by force that's for sure because that's not the right approach, although I would encourage people to get the damn vaccine and let's get the hell over this and that's what I did, I put my body on the line to do it, that's my decision. I'm not saying it's right, it's what I decided to do."
- 7:44 Alright so you can't say I took it out of context or anything, he said it, point blank, no he doesn't look happy about it, but he's no champion.
- 7:53 Next point: here's something JP re-Tweeted yesterday (37 weeks ago) from the Legatum Prosperity Index. If you notice here, it's actually about immunizations. They say the bottom forty countries in the world, which includes countries such as Mozambique, Haiti and Cameroon, have seen vast improvements in reducing poverty, improving education, and creating better health. And the chart they use is an immunization chart. So JP re-Tweeted that. What does that tell you? That he is not fighting, say, Bill Gates? And his arguments are about immunizing everybody in the developing world. JP supports that clearly. And he buys this idea that it is tied to poverty somehow. I don't buy it, but JP does. And he re-Tweets it, he doesn't even know enough to keep it quiet. So is he fighting the WEF? Is he fighting the UN? Is he fighting the WHO? Is he fighting the great big pharma manufacturers? NO, he's not. He thinks they're onto something. AND, here's one of the best proofs: (Tweet - Oct. 10 2021) Someone says I thought you are a psychology professor. When did you become a climate change expert? JP responds: "When I served for two years on a Canadian subcommittee on sustainable development for the UN Secretary General. And you?"
- 9:28 And here is JP yesterday (37 weeks ago) re-Tweeting Bjorn Lomborg who says "Global warming is real and man-made, but it's not the end of the world. It's a manageable problem." Last video I (Polly) said that JP is putting the opposite spin on everything that the UN and the WEF is trying to do to sell the sustainable development goals. Here is absolute proof, beyond...Bjorn Lomborg is one of JP's alternate climate change activists. So basically we're looking at an oligarchy that wants to unseat the other oligarchy for control over that particular narrative and all the investments that go along with it. It's not the end of the world, right? Remember JP said, he doesn't want the "doomsday" narrative any more? He wants to entice people, do you remember that? Well this is the anti-doomsday narrative, but it's still the same climate-change global warming is real and man-made.
- 10:44 Finally, this is hilarious! A lot of people seem to think that JP is legit. A Christian. And they'll say, "The Christian narrative has a lot of problems but at least it's wholesome, it's useful" - yeah, it's useful to win over religious people, Christian people, to what JP wants to say. But let's hear what he actually says when asked point-blank "Do you believe in God?"
- 11:19 JP clip: "there are some people say to me "Do you believe in God?" and I think OK there's a couple of mysteries in that question. What do you mean, "DO?" What do you mean, "YOU?" What do you mean, "BELIEVE?" And what do you mean, "GOD?" (EDIT: reminds me of Clinton and what the definition of "IS" is...)
- 11:35 Polly: "Dude. That is embarrassing. It depends what you mean by "DO?" etc. HUH! Well, is JP saying there that he does believe in God but maybe not the God we THINK he believes in? Anyway: it was a clear dodge and if you believe in God you say, "yes." And that's not the only thing. It's worse than that.
- 12:10 Look at this from an interview in Toronto Live Magazine Mikhaila Peterson answering questions about what it was like to grow up with JP. The interviewer asks, "did religion or politics play a big role in your childhood?" And Mikhaila says: "Not really. My mom tried to bring my brother Julian and me to church when we were kids, and I think we went twice. My dad was like, 'No.' So we stopped. He was always into the meaning behind religious stories, and not just Christian, but also Egyptian and Greek. It felt more like mythology than religion. I mean, we celebrated Christmas and Easter, but everybody does." In fact, if you want a great methodical take on JP and religion I highly recommend this video:
- 12:47 Video: JP, Conservative Manifesto: A Christian conservative response to JP's conservative manifesto. He says things like "Is Peterson a gateway to Christ or a gatekeeper from Him?" "Is JP using the Bible as a handy secular-humanist toolkit to try to 'make a better world?' but without any belief in it?" This channel also has a video about JP's 'Message to Muslims" which is worth watching, too. To me Peterson's message smacks of the UN's goal of a one-world-religion to me. In the "Message to Muslims" video JP is making the "one world religion" argument or at least one step of it saying, we actually all believe if it's the Abrahamic religions you all believe the same thing so lumping Judaism Islam and Christianity all into one... Look, that serves the UN goals.
- 13:35 JP is screaming on-line about getting rid of anonymity on social media, and he is. "Don't allow the anonymous troll demons to post with the real verified people Elon Musk, put them in their own hell, along with others like them: LOL LULZ BRO BRUH hyper-users are narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic. Really: (quotes science article)"; Tweet in response to Elon Musk, Nov. 18 2022. Then he does a poll via Twitter (Dec. 7 2022) where he calls on You-Tube to do the same thing. SO: JP gets a lot of trolling as you can imagine. He's a very big figure and he is quite emotional when he posts and this attracts trolls. Because they know they can get a rise out of you. So instead of JP taking partial responsibility for this and being a grown-up and just blocking people, he wants all the anonymous "troll demons" to have to register because if they can't be held personally liable they'll say anything. And look there IS a ton of truth to that, I've been through it, it's horrible. It really is. But: it comes with the territory and ending on-line anonymity is not a good idea for so many reasons especially in this political climate, which he should know, because, for example, he is being called on the carpet by his overseeing regulatory body. For his social media posts. They expect them to go through mandatory social media retraining. I (Polly) completely oppose this obviously, it's horribly tyrannical, these medical oversight bodies have been completely captured. Regulatory capture, and the people running them are psychos. I've done videos about it before. But JP hasn't. JP only cares when it affects himself, and I will prove that right now.
- 15:56 I went through and I checked, and granted it isn't a perfect system, perhaps he has made comments on this before. But I couldn't find it. There are dozens of doctors in Canada who are being treated much worse than JP. Here's some of them, I made a thread on Twitter the other day. I should say my spokesperson put up the thread that I made. I'm not going to go over these, but two in this story, another one, another one, another one (she's pointing to stories on a graphic she made at 16:34), these people, Canadian doctors, who have been speaking out against the Covid measures or the vaccines where they were giving exemptions which they are legally allowed to do, they are all being severely punished by the overseeing bodies. Does JP care about that? NO. He says "Just wear the masks. Just get the vaccines." He doesn't bother to defend his local people who are actually standing up locally.
- 17:09 This was something that appeared this morning. JP put up a new video with Tulsi Gabbard interviewing her and he spends the beginning part of the interview going over all her diversity points! He says he's against identity politics but he intros Tulsi, who's name he can barely pronounce, with "she's the first woman this, she's the first Samoan this, she's the first Hindu that"...come on! Ridiculous. So to sum up this section before we move on to the next bit...

- 17:48 1. Yes, JP said he believes that the standard has to be heterosexual relationships. 2. NO, he doesn't believe in God. 3. Yes, he advised people to bet the vaccine so that "we can get on with it." (He had already gotten it but was inconvenienced because of the continued restrictions. Why didn't he help fight it?) 4. Yes, he worked on Sustainable Development Policy for the UN. 5. No, he isn't opposing the WEF/WHO/UN: He thinks immunization helps end poverty, he is wishy-washy on AI and robotics, and he continues to promote 'man-made global warming.' 6. EGO: He only mentions fundamental problems in his own country when they support his pet issues (MAiD:transsexualism, Jews as victims but ignored it for years til it was covered in international press) 7. Bonus: He still does the identity politicking when it suits him.
- 18:58 JP talks about Canada's insane euthanasia program called "MAid" and this article says eligibility should expand to minors, patients with mental illness, parliamentary report recommends the globeandmail,com/candada/article - and JP Tweets next on the list: JEWS. Polly: I get that what he means is we're going down a slippery slope. I get that he's not saying "we should do Jews next!" Ridiculous. There's people who think that's what he means and they've jumped all over him for it. I mean it's dome. He's defending the only identity group that he feels comfortable defending, because they pay his bills. It's an approved victim group he feels comfortable defending. Polly Tweeted in response to JP's Tweet, "Oh haha NOW he says something, defending the only Peterson-Approved victim group. Where has he been all the years they pushed it for children and the disabled?" Polly's been making videos about it since 2018. She pointed out the sick kid's study that was seeking to get around giving MAid, euthanasia, to minor children. Yes they've been doing this. Since 2018 they've been trying to figure out the legal loopholes that they can use. And now they found it, it's called capable minors, or mature minors, where...this is so shocking, it has to be said again: this mature/capable minors thing they've invented, would mean that your under-age child could be treated for depression...you take them in for their appointment one day and they never come back. I can almost not say this...because the doctors will deem whether or not your child is mature enough to make the decision to kill themselves through the euthanasia program. And: they will not consult the parents. You'll only find out after. Where was JP on that? NO NO NO, he only mentions it in context with transsexuals, or, oh look, the Jews might be next! That's a virtue-signaling point. That is not actual concerns. SO yes JP is ruled by his Ego.

- 21:31 Now I have to turn to a sensitive section, where I examine whether or not JP has the right to lecture anyone about the purpose of marriage being to raise children that fit cultural ideology. It has to be addressed, the whole bit where JP says that his consortium is going to decide on how to affect policy regarding marriage and the family.
- 21:45 JP clip: "...to put policies in place that would support long-term stable monogamous families, two-parent families. And child-centered.
- 21:54 Because he says the purpose of marriage is to raise well-adjusted children. So, unfortunately, I have to look at JP's own record on this because should he be lecturing anyone on how to raise children. His daughter Mikhaila named after Mikhaila Gorbachov, there's that Russian fascination again, she's an adult. She is a manager of his businesses. So I'm not attacking his child. I am pointing out the fruits of JP's own marriage and parenting skills. And I've seen other people make some very eloquent comments about this in my comments section using those very words. She's the fruit so let's see how it goes.
- 22:50 If you recall I have to review something from my last video. JP was addicted to benzos and went to Russia for treatment in 2019. As a result of this treatment he says he doesn't remember anything from Dec. of 2019 to Feb. of 2020. They blame this illness and his addiction on having gotten sick on a strict meat and greens diet. His daughter was the one who was promoting this diet. This is important because at the same time as he was ill, his wife was also very sick we hear from some kind of cancer, some mysterious cancer. Mikhaila while her parents were very sick was managing the JP family business. What was she doing in the meantime? She was trying to gain fame. She started her own You-Tube channel, she was promoting this diet all over the place. But even after, all of the illness, she went on to promote it (Polly posts pics of Mikhaila's ads at 24:03). May 2020: MP's diet success story. But worse, six days ago she's still promoting it. You have to decide for yourself: were they lying in what they told the newspapers about JP's and the whole family's breakdown illness and addiction? Were they lying then, or are they lying now, why are they promoting something that made them so sick?
- 24:40 Here's the company that JP's daughter (and now her Russian husband) are CEO's of: Luminate Enterprises LTD. "Unifying Solutions in Psychology, Media, and Management (slogan)." (Polly posts trashy/beauty pic of Mikhaila) It might seem unfair to pick on her like this, because you know, young beautiful women will sometimes do this. But I think it's fair because of the way they represent themselves and it just goes to character. JP seems to be in this weird sexualized (not between him and his daughter!) business partnership where they traipse MP out in skimpy clothing.
- 25:41 (Polly posts more skimpy beauty pics of MP) Here's an example. MP Tweets back to her dad, Feb. 2019, when someone had said that the diet was bad for them, (the Atlantic magazine covered it and was critical), she Tweets this quite sexy picture of herself in a bikini, "I don't know dad. It's been 14 months and I think I'm starting to see the scurvy and vitamin deficiencies creep in..." And another one, "JP and MP, our carnivore diet" - she's wearing another bikini. She's front and center and JP is off to the side and back. The ad says, "How to Cure Depression & Disease With Meat Only." But the creepiest one and I think the one that links how Jordan is happy using his daughter's sexuality to promote himself is this: JP has something to do, I don't know about his lobster thing, there's something about lobsters, that was a theme in his earlier work, and look at this:
- 26:39 (Polly posts pic of MP wearing a "sexy" lobster suit) JP responds to MP's lobster suit Tweet with another Tweet, "Hail Lobster. Thanks for helping me this week Mik." Polly: I think this led to some sketchy things. While the parents were sick, while she was CEO of the company, MP did this international tour, apparently she was in Germany and got contacted by, horrible, recently-arrested, machismo pusher, PIMP (allegedly!), Andrew Tate.
- 27:19 And here's what she says: "I was in Germany. And Andrew Tate invited me to come see his house and talk business. And that is what they did when she got there. He was talking about starting a paywall, tryna figure out how to monetize content, and then I flew home. This was the extent of their 'relationship' according to The MP Podcast host.
- 27:39 Polly: You think Andrew Tate phoned MP to figure out how to start a paywall for his internet business? And how to monetize content? Really? Do you believe that? Do you believe MP handles that side of her father's business? I don't believe this story. And just to drive home I guess the type of person MP is and what she thought about Andrew Tate I wanna show you a clip...MP clip - her story is consistent, she doesn't change her story, but she was impressed by Andrew Tate's money and decide how much business actually got done in one day if they were going around seeing castles and smoking cigars and visiting monks and that.
- 28:30 MP clip "What was it like meeting Andrew Tate?" MP: "OK. I cannot believe people are still asking about this because it was 2018 but it was interesting, he has this huge, or at least at that time, he had this huge set-up in Romania with like a pool and then his brother was there and other dudes who were just constantly on computers doing work for him. I know he's interesting. It was interesting. I'm like, there's a lot of controversy on line, oh you guys hooked up, did that, we didn't, he flew me over, and I said yes because I say yes to everything, right, new experiences anyway...opportunity I say yes to opportunity otherwise I don't think I'd be where I was, where I am. So, we went and saw castles in Romania, literally, like a monk gave us some whatever they were drinking, some alcohol they were literally...it was definitely like... we drove out there in one of his insanely expensive cars, went to see a castle, I told him he's the only person I've met he looks like a human shark. Like if you look at his eyes...no I literally told him this too... (I missed some of the banter, it's not worth reposting)
- 29:46 Polly: People are saying he's being framed and all this...of course many more people are saying, "No, he's a disgusting pimp and he has incriminated himself many many times. There's an interesting channel on You-Tube called "CLR Bruce Rivers" and he's a criminal lawyer and he has tons of videos analyzing what Andrew Tate has said about himself and how this will go down in court. And what he says is just horrific and terrible. But he does have - so we hear - a pretty big fan base among young guys.
- 30:23 (Polly posts some incriminating articles on Tate) I don't want to go over on this too much about Andrew Tate, if you don't know about him, he runs something called "Hustler's University" where he charges people money to learn how to be a hustler including running web cam operations with sexy young women who milk desperate lonely men for money but he acts like a pimp and he takes most of the income and he talks about all of this very openly. And he admits he's a misogynist and there's video of him slapping people around...he says it was just "play" that they filmed! Look: the guy is a total, total scumbag in how he presents himself. Is it a shtick? I don't know but the point is: should JP or his daughter have ANYTHING to do with this guy if they are who they say they are? The answer is no. Did JP come out and defend Andrew Tate when the furor of his arrest happened? I say, yes, or at least he didn't condemn him.
- 31:24 JP Tweet responding to The Telegraph article on him, Jan 11 2023 - in defense of Tate, JP writes: "Gaston or the (redeemable) Beast? I stand for the latter...and so do the wise Beauties." Polly: This is from JP, who himself has a huge following of young men. "Wise Beauties" think Andrew Tate is a "redeemable beast?" If you go look you'll see JP has dozens of videos about why women always go for the bad guy and how this is not a good thing. And how women should learn to find better men. But he says the women who see Andrew Tate as a "redeemable beast" are wise? Just get out of here! That alone should tell you everything you need to know about JP.
- 32:22 What they say about why young men flock to JP and why they flock to Andrew Tate. Esquire Magazine, May 2018: "The young men who love JP love him for all the reasons that the smart despise him. He gives them something the culture wants to deny them. A sense of purpose in a world that increasingly defines their natural predispositions-for risk, adventure, physical challenge, unbridled competition-as maladaptive to the pacified, androgynous ideals of a bureaucratized, post-feminist world." Polly: I totally agree. But they say the same thing about Andrew Tate. Sydney Morning Herald, Jan. 2023: "I walk down the street or shopping centers and everyone is unfit of overweight," Dan says. "The reason why Andrew has taken off is because there is such a shortage of masculine role models for young males like me." And JP should be saying, loud and clear, Tate is not any sort of role model. That even if you have a longing for riches, you shouldn't do it that way. That's what JP should be saying. But, maybe he can't, because A. he's very handled, managed, told what to say and B. he's kind of doing the same thing, isn't he? Sorry to say that for all you fans of him. But he is. Look at what he does with his daughter.

- 33:53 (Polly posts "Daily Wire" page with pics of prominent personalities there) If JP is being handled and told what to comment on, when to comment on it, and how to comment on it, part of that control is from the "Daily Wire." JP has a contract with them, I don't know exactly when it started, but he's one of their big guys promoted on the front page, and these people all cross-promote one another. (Points out JP with Ben Shapiro, Candice Owens, Michael Knowles, Matt Walsh, Andrew Klavan, Dennis Prager. "Louder with Crowder" is on the outside of this and he was renegotiating a contract with them but it fell through. But my point is these people were the ones who came out and defended Andrew Tate. Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, Candice Owens, and Louder with Crowder, they're all Daily Wire people or connected, Joe Rogan isn't directly a part of them, he in fact eclipses them in popularity - but he's connected in another way, and that is through the intellectual dark web.
- 35:12 (Polly posts graphic showing all the people involved in the Intellectual Dark Web, "IDW") JP is part of the "Intellectual Dark Web" and I'll get into these connections in another video. One of the controllers over JP is the management and funders of the Daily Wire and the other set of connections we have to look at is the IDW.
- 35:38 We have Bret Weinstein, Eric Weinstein, Joe Rogan, JP, Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro - you see how some of the IDW people overlap the Daily Wire. These people are a little consortium. And there's funding in the background. And it is targeted funding. They spotted a niche, and they exploited it. And the "joke" is a lot of these people are called "alt-right" but they are all liberals. In JP's lecture about having to take local responsibility for subsidiarity he said, if there's a vacuum tyrants will rush in to fill it. You know what happened in media since 2015. There became a vacuum. Anything what wasn't super-left and progressive was banned, censored, unpromoted. And these people spotted that vacuum and rushed in to fill it with more liberals posing as the right. It is a joke to call these people the alt-right. Just look at these names. (shows graphic of people in the IDW again) Most of these people are atheists or Jewish. They identify as liberals.
- 37:21 An interesting article called the "IDW vs. Edge.org" "The IDW is probably the most important phenomenon on the media landscape of 2018 and I want to contrast it with probably the smartest place on the internet for the last 20 years - The Edge . org web page founded by John Brockman, who thus organized a club of prominent scientists and engaged them in public discussions." These are the freaky Frankenscientists. A lot of them are neuroscientists. A lot of them are evolutionary biologists. Which means they want to control man through the genes! George Church, co-inventor of CRISPR, who says they love editing genes, they can bring back dinosaurs, it is eugenics but it's OK-type of eugenics, he's a member of Edge . org. There's so much I could say...I could just go on and on. Edge . org people featured on their front page right now even though it trickled out after 2019...
- 38:30 (Polly posts more articles and bios) OK look at this, Patricia S. Churchland is into Neurophilosophy. Blending the physical brain with how we philosophize, where consciousness comes from, and how we make our decisions. Frankenscience! But it kind of goes along with JP, doesn't it? He likes that kind of thing too. Churchland's last sentence in that bio? "Just follow the science." Next: Jennifer Jaquet. "Shame can lead to real change right now." She works in the faculty of Environmental Sciences at NYU. There she researches the social functions of punishment, shame and guilt. Next: "Communal Intelligence"; "The Future of the Mind - How AI Technology Could Reshape the Human Mind and Create Alternate Synthetic Minds" - that's Edge . org! And the IDW people overlap with it quite a bit.
- 39:33 Could the IDW have been the Edge's foray into social media? Notice that it died suddenly too? I think that IDW was going to be that branch of Edge . org. Given that the IDW people fit right in with what Edge was promoting. So why did it die? I think IDW suffered from the same problem Edge did - and that is they had an "Epstein" problem.
- 40:01 (Polly posts pictures of these people meeting with Epstein) Came to prominence after Epstein was arrested in 2019 that he funded "Billionaire Dinners" through Edge. And Edge . org had an Epstein problem.
- 40:18 (Polly posts graphic of Epstein/Edge connections) The whole network got exposed. How would they ever recover?
- 40:31 (Polly post pic damning IDW people) Summarizing: Lots of IDW and Edge people at these Epstein dinners - Sam Harris, Michael Shermer, Eric R. Weinstein, brother of Bret Weinstein (Dark Horse Podcast still going strong after breakup of IDW just like Dave Rubin is - just like JP is after his recovery...they are ALL connected. And Eric Weinstein is a big deal (come back to it).
- 41:17 (Polly posts more graphics about JP) I wanted to get to the part where commenters added concerns about JP that I didn't talk about (in first video). One of them is this: his two-tone suit doesn't sit well, it reminds me of nefarious characters, and it's like JP changed after his illness and treatment in Russia. Now I did touch on that in my last video, what I want to go into the two-tone suit thing because this is totally crazy.
- 41:42 Look at JP's own words in Esquire magazine in 2018. "What am I exactly?" I got very tangled up and obsessive about ideas, and haunted by the totalitarian atrocities of the twentieth century. For years, he (JP) was plagued by vivid nightmares of a nuclear holocaust. When he went to McGill university, JP says "I split myself into two." By day, he was a conventional graduate student researching the neurology of alcoholism. By night, he was working on a book called "Maps of Meaning", an attempt to reconcile the writings of Jung with the latest neuroscience and evolutionary biology. "I wasn't trying to write an academic book," Peterson says. "I was trying to solve a problem: confronted with the opportunity to become an Auschwitz guard, how can you protect yourself against saying yes? Which was the fundamental question of the twentieth century." Now I know he doesn't mean that he is a dissociative identity patient. I know what he means there. It's just very interesting phraseology especially when you consider how many people think he changed after he went to Russia for treatment. He lost his memory and he couldn't walk. OK. He said, "I split myself in two."
- 42:45 You know the character from the comics called "Two-Face." (Polly shows picture of Two-Face and JP wearing two-toned suit). I gotta read you this. "Once a bright and upstanding district attorney of Gotham City dedicated to ridding its streets of crime and corruption, Harvy Dent is hideously scarred on he left side of his face after mob boss Sal Maroni throws acidic chemicals at him during a court trial. He subsequently goes insane and adopts the "Two-Face" persona, becoming a criminal obsessed with the number two, the concept of duality, and the conflict between good and evil." I mean, I don't think JP has an obsession with the number two but he does have an obsession with the conflict between good and evil. Keep reading (what I posted above in its entirety about becoming an Auschwitz guard). Good vs. Evil. How can a regular person suddenly do evil? That's what JP is looking for. Now, I want to ask, given what has transpired in our world since Covid, were JP's studies useful in preventing people turning into Auschwitz guard types? I don't think so. But could his work have been used by the would-be controllers of the world to create the conditions we now live in? In other words, did they help people figure out how to turn good people into an Auschwitz guard? Into evil? Will he wake up one day and declare as Oppenheimer did, "Now I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds?"
- 44:40 I mean, he thinks he's putting out these studies and he's got all this AI gathered and parsed data that he's collected through his on-line personality quizzes and his many decades of study...he thinks it's going to be used to prevent evil? What if they just took and used it for bad? Oppenheimer worked on the Manhattan Project, the nuclear bomb. Did he know? I mean, in the case of a bomb, it's pretty obvious that your invention isn't going to be used for peaceful things. But you could convince yourself it could be a deterrent. So yeah, I don't know, look at this, look at this (the two-face and two-toned JP suit pic again), the whole Two-Faced thing, and then finally, JP has another suit that I must show you and share a joke that I made. Which if you have to explain your joke it's not very good I get that but I'm gonna anyway...
- 45:51 Look this is another suit (Pic of JP in Pee Wee Herman-like suit). It's called the "Twitter Suit." Polly calls it, "Pee Wee Hermeneutics." (Shows pic of Pee Wee Herman, god rest his recently-deceased soul) "This is Pee Wee Herman, he was an adult man who did a children's show where he acted like a complete idiot through the whole thing. So that's Pee-Wee Herman wearing his little short pants there, and the word "Hermeneutics" means, "The theory and methodology of interpretation, especially the interpretation of biblical texts, wisdom literature, and philosophical texts." Does that not describe JP? So, Pee-Wee Hermeneutics!
- 46:34 This is so long, I'm sorry guys but I have to finish it. I've come this far, almost done, I promise.
- 46:39 So here's another comment I received and I think it's a critique and the person was very fair about it. TwinMonk says, "Not sure where this is going. Hopefully I see something of value soon. Sure, Peterson has a following right now, though this seem so different than other videos of exposing the deep connections of certain individuals and generations old corporations. OK, let's see, I will keep listening." And yeah. I get it. That's what I've done. I've done that on the left, big-time, haven't I? And I've been censored for it. And I'm going to show you that with JP although I'm going to lay off him a little bit. I will use him as a jumping-off point, it's mostly about the big connections on the "fake right." I say fake because all these people are liberals and they just went into that vacuum that was created. Are they tyrants? Well I'll let you decide that.
- 47:43 So, I'm going to show Eric Weinstein. IDW and Edge . org member. He is the director of Thiel Capital (Peter Thiel). And from there the connections and the dark monies the venture capitalist money. The connections just explode. So I'm going to show you that. And the reason JP is part of this, is because after he wrote his book, before he had his breakdown, he had met with Peter Thiel and Marc Andreesen to discuss an unspecified future venture. Marc Andreeson is another one. Venture capital money galore. Andreeson Horowitz. I'll get into that in the next video. But what's happening here in my opinion is that we are being ... you control all the narrative from the left and from the right with the fake left. And as C.J. Hopkins brilliantly says, not about this topic, his writing about the expose of Twitter through the Twitter files, and he's saying they're all gonna parse this data as if it's just the US who's doing it. And meanwhile, it's not. It is a GLOBAL war on on dissent. A GLOBAL war on populism. And a Global Gleichshaltung campaign whereby societies throughout the world are being ideologically "synchronized" and purged of any and all forms of deviance from the global-capitalist ideology since approximately the summer of 2016. So they will need to stick to the domestic US story and ignore all that "global-capitalism" stuff...which, OK. that could get kind of awkward, given the existence of the rest of the world (C.J. Hopkins)." That is exactly what is happening with the fake right and JP. That is exactly what is happening. And I mean, JP's a huge fan of studying Russia. He knows all about it. Well I guess he probably knows that Lenin said "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

And what's the deal with that weird suit? Is it a desperate cry from Peterson's subconscious, that he's starting to resemble a little too much of the fallen hero/supervillain Harvey Dent from Batman. :whistle:

If I remember correctly, Peterson's suit is based on the graphics on the cover of his "Maps of Meaning" book (the logo can be seen on his X tweets also).

In any case, the suit seems rather tacky (he's "wearing his heart on his sleeve"), and indeed is similar to that of Harvey Dent/Two-Face from Batman. I thought about the same thing, his subconsious may be messaging, how he has fallen from the grace and turned from a hero to a villain. Deep down he probably knows, that he is in the wrong.

I can't remember which issue Mate was wrong about in recent years, though I know it happened. People on the forum were rightly upset about Mate.

You're right. I found the discussion from 5 years ago in this very thread. It's quite the role reversal.

Besides that, it seems that Gabor Mate COULD have contracted the Trump derangement syndrome back then (I’m not sure) and that this might be part of the reason why we were quite “dissatisfied” about his stands back then:

Last edited:
Besides that, it seems that Mate MIGHT have contracted the Trump derangement syndrome back then (I’m not sure) and that this might be part of the reason why we were quite „dissatisfied“ about his stands back then:

Gabor Mate also advised taking the vax.

I think JP's been working on a book called We Who Wrestle With God or something. Currently it seems like he's taken a bit of a beating. I wonder if it'll be more than a distillation of his obsession with the OT, or if there will be anything even remotely Pauline in there. Time will tell I guess.

The C's said that JP is a 'great Soul', but I still don't really get what that means. I have a basic sense of it, as he has helped a lot of people in his time. But I also have my own puny 3D assumptions about what a 'Soul' is in the first place - let alone a 'great' one. In this session, there is some indication that the Soul can actually become sort of like detached from the body.

April 4, 2015:
Q: (L) Okay. Well, that’s enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that’s about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Galatea) So I guess they’re waiting around the body’s frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there’s, say for example, a body that’s close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

Q: (L) Perspectives change via experience I think.

Q: (Galatea) Awareness of something?

(L) All kinds of things can change frequency. talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Q: (Chu) And technology would have the same effects as we’ve seen…

Q: (Perceval) Is that why there are these people who go for operations and then they wake up with a different personality or speaking a different language…?

Q: (Pierre) For an individual, when the soul attaches to the body or leaves, is it noticeable?

(Perceval) That’s what I just said.

(Chu) Yeah, sometimes.

A: Sometimes. The individual may notice inside or an observer may notice.

Q: (L) So, people can change, and sometimes even change dramatically?

Q: (Galatea) Can a person hold more than one soul sometimes?

So our Soul is not in a stable state or a finished product, it's a process, or a dynamic equilibrium. A 'great Soul' is no guarantor of anything - you'll still get kicked out of the house if you don't pay rent.

A good parent is immediately responsive to a baby, especially less than 6 months old.

I can't remember which issue Mate was wrong about in recent years, though I know it happened. People on the forum were rightly upset about Mate. However, people are way more upset now regarding Peterson, and that is curious to me, why people are so much more emotionally invested in Peterson.
He is a proponent of ayahuasca 'medicine' for addiction issues. In fact, it was watching him speak on the subject that helped me make my mind up to go to a 'retreat' in Peru, in particular one recommended by his daughter. It might be that you are referring to.

I survived it but it was not the smartest decision I've ever made....

32:22 What they say about why young men flock to JP and why they flock to Andrew Tate. Esquire Magazine, May 2018: "The young men who love JP love him for all the reasons that the smart despise him. He gives them something the culture wants to deny them. A sense of purpose in a world that increasingly defines their natural predispositions-for risk, adventure, physical challenge, unbridled competition-as maladaptive to the pacified, androgynous ideals of a bureaucratized, post-feminist world." Polly: I totally agree. But they say the same thing about Andrew Tate. Sydney Morning Herald, Jan. 2023: "I walk down the street or shopping centers and everyone is unfit of overweight," Dan says. "The reason why Andrew has taken off is because there is such a shortage of masculine role models for young males like me." And JP should be saying, loud and clear, Tate is not any sort of role model. That even if you have a longing for riches, you shouldn't do it that way. That's what JP should be saying. But, maybe he can't, because A. he's very handled, managed, told what to say and B. he's kind of doing the same thing, isn't he? Sorry to say that for all you fans of him. But he is. Look at what he does with his daughter.

Actually, here is Peterson criticising Tate:

He feels that part of the reason why Tate has gained so much popularity is that he won‘t bend the knee. At the same time, Peterson says he is not especially impressed by pimps.

I think that Peterson sees himself as a kind of mythological figure who will help steer mankind onto a better path. He is always alluding to Bible stories, Jung, the quest of the hero, etc. when illustrating a point. And look at his Twitter/X picture. He is at the helm of his ship - forging the way ahead? Despite his grandiose ideas he seems truly lost, and perhaps deep down afraid? In reality, he has lost his path. Well, he looks rather dead inside these days. Maybe unconsciously he realises that he has bitten off more than he can chew, but doesn’t want to lose face, or giving him the benefit of the doubt, doesn’t want to let his public down. Maybe he feels under too much pressure.

He’s surrounded by very persuasive sharks these days though he seems unaware of this. His intuition must be telling him that something is very wrong. He doesn’t seem like a man of the people any more, someone who has lost the common touch. A bad mistake to make. His plans seem quite theoretical and not practical. He’s definitely not a happy camper and his mental constitution is not especially robust.

No excuses for his stance on Palestine though! He talks about listening to the other person- “you might learn something new“ - but he hasn’t bothered to do any research on the view of the Palestinians or their plight.

I really admired Peterson, but so many of my heroes have turned out to have feet of clay that I can mourn the loss for a short while and then move on. I think there’s a decent person there underneath and I hope he starts seeing the light. He’ll need a lot of humility for that to happen though, otherwise he’ll have a nervous breakdown.

But ! Didn't he saw Gabor Mate's comment for instance ? That's a good one for start.
So sad Jordan....so sad. :-(

Interestingly, other than that beautiful commentary by Maté about Palestine that was shared earlier, there's also this little clip from him, about Peterson in particular. I think the first minutes could be spot on:

(ADDED: Maybe it´s an excerpt from the one posted by Revolucionar. Apologies if so, I'm catching up fast today.)

Last edited:
On the other hand, in reviewing his work, I keep finding that his entire philosophy was always only skin deep.
When you scratch the surface, you find that he very neatly falls into the typical self-improvement, entrepreneurial, work-harder-than-everyone-else, redpill, even Tateian niche.

I think it could be true. A few days ago I found this video/critique of Peterson.

Once upon a time there was a circus: Jordan Peterson's alleged "philosophy" and 21st century self-help.

Back
Top Bottom