Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Thank you, Laura, for taking the time to collect and post all that info re Peckham's connection to Einhorn.

Yeah, I remember reading the info on Ira Einhorn some time ago. I didn't remember Morse Peckham's name or his connection to Einhorn. Or Peckham's connection to John von Neumann and John Nash. I should have done a search for Morse Peckham on the Forum.

Again, those devilish details, yes? :evil:

If Paul Rothwell walks his talk, it would be interesting to see what his response would be to learning about those details about Peckham & Einhorn. Or whether Peckham is one of Rothwell's sacred cows. Sacred Cows=Achilles Heels for most all of us. :halo:

Laura said:
What really hurts is the sucker-punch feeling of realizing that liberal/progressive values are nothing but an empty shell ideology that conceals total pathology underneath. And it all happened right before our eyes but until it got so blatant with Hillary Clinton and Co., we just couldn't see it clearly.

I came across this article on liberals that's more in the form of a "rant" but he gets his point over nicely.

What we’re witnessing in America now is the beginning of a mass-meltdown of the big lie known as “liberalism”, as the media-created illusion finally clashes with the real world, and this collision is causing many ex-believers of the promised utopia to become unglued. They’re speeding around the learning curve, losing traction at the “acceptance” stage of the process, and spinning out of control in anger and confusion.

Aside from the Soros-funded riots, what we’re seeing in the colleges and in the streets, are a lot of people being forced to face reality at once, while others make a desperate attempt to cling to the lie. On some subconscious level they must have always known the truth, because they knew enough to hide from it.

I generally try to avoid categorizing people as either “liberal” or “conservative”, because these labels are a propagandist’s tool for keeping Americans divided, but there most definitely are causes and movements that deserve those designations, even if their adherents can only be so labeled some of the time, usually through no fault of their own. A truly “liberal” person, in my estimation, is simply another American whose education is lacking in knowledge not approved by the Zionist’s propaganda machine, and who has put too much faith in them as “trusted sources of information”.

Your political opinions are irrelevant unless you also understand how you arrived at them, and if they’re the product of the propaganda machine’s conditioning, you’re not harboring any opinions that are worth discussing anyway, because you’ve been deceived on a grand scale.

Even the people who have seen through the lies and have embraced reality are still being bombarded with falsehoods, distractions, and distortions from both mainstream and alternative media, all of whom are in the shady business of trying to influence you in one way or another, and usually against your best interests, or you wouldn’t need influencing at all.

Some people are naturally skeptical, and it doesn’t take much more than a little healthy skepticism to see through the big lie that masquerades as reality these days, but a far greater number of Americans are afraid to stray from the politically correct definition of acceptable thought or behavior, and will gladly avoid the facts and sacrifice truth to satisfy their base, human need to fit in with their tribe.

For “liberals”.
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/for-liberals/175942#more-175942

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE ---- this is a song made by a youtube comedian Chris Ray Gun called No Rest for the Triggered.While the song is funny it actually uses real life examples like a guy who got fired for tweeting the equivalent of ''grab em by the pussy''.Crass?Sure,but hardly worthy of getting fired.And he wouldn't have were it not for the fact that a liberal who sat behind him saw that tweet and kicked up a sh*tstorm online.I'm not a particular fan of ''Sargon of Akkad'' or the dime a dozen offspring that all use some kind of masked individual as an avatar to make themselves appear mysterious and wise,but those people have been highlighting the craziness among leftists/liberals for many years now.You can actually look through his backlog of videos for examples of absolute insanity.If you're just noticing this sort of thing now,I'd ask you not to toss the baby out with the bathwater and have a look.

ZeroHedge has this piece about political correctness and identity politics _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-18/great-con-political-correctness-has-marginalized-working-class

Those enjoying enormous gains in wealth and income have a problem: they must fragment and distract the bottom 95% who have lost income and wealth to the top 5%, lest the bottom 95% realize:

1. We have lost the undeclared economic war

2. We have more in common economically with others in the bottom 95% than we do with our neofeudal technocrat/ managerial overlords.

This unifying class consciousness would threaten the wealth, power and perquisites of the neofeudal technocrat/ managerial class, so they had to undermine an economic awareness of class.

They found the perfect weapon in identity politics and political correctness. What better way to fragment the working class than to carve it into cultural subclasses that could be manipulated into declaring war on each other?

What better way to mask the collapse of working class political agency than to distract the bottom 95% with fake-Progressive double-speak about "empowerment," "safe spaces" and "micro-aggression"?

Give any ideals to the wrong people and they turn it into a tool of domination. Moral issues become paramoralism and the self-righteous authoritarians become the brown shirts of the divide and conquer process. Ironically, the more inclusiveness they seem to promote superficially, the more categories and subcategories they create. It's like the legend of king Midas only it is not gold they create.

Jordan Peterson's book - Maps of Meaning - is available as a free pdf download from this link.

http://jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/maps-of-meaning-intro/

Timótheos said:
Jordan Peterson's book - Maps of Meaning - is available as a free pdf download from this link.

http://jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/maps-of-meaning-intro/

For anyone wanting to support him, he has a Patreon site where you can donate £10 per month to help him with his online video projects, etc., and he sends you a copy of Maps of Meaning for free.

It occurs to me that more than the pedophile cannibals being exposed by the election of Trump, the liberals are definitely being exposed as a ponerized gang of demagogues.

Take a look:

‌https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264805/communists-behind-anti-trump-protests-john-perazzo

https://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/multicultural-suicide/?singlepage=true

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Despite-US-veto-resolution-condeming-Nazi-glorification-passes-UN-committee-vote-473036

‌http://theweek.com/articles/445434/how-liberalism-became-intolerant-dogma

Nima said:
I just came across this.
Okay this is just beyond ridiculous! :jawdrop:

If its not satire all I can say is what the... :scared:

Something equally ridiculous: The Transabled. These are people who want to be identified as disabled even though there is nothing wrong with them physically.

Transabled? Really?

Ahead of the upcoming Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences, Canadian paper National Post ran a story on "transabled" individuals, people who identify as disabled even though there's nothing wrong with them.

"We define transability as the desire or the need for a person identified as able-bodied by other people to transform his or her body to obtain a physical impairment," Quebec-based academic Alexandre Baril said in an interview. "The person could want to become deaf, blind, amputee, paraplegic. It's a really, really strong desire."

The Post also interviewed St. Thomas University professor Clive Baldwin, who has studied "transability" for years and claims to have identified 37 people who are transabled. "One person we have spoken to wants to become blind, and another wants a penectomy, the removal of his penis," he said.

Author Sarah Boesveld draws the obvious parallel to transgenderism. "As the public begins to embrace people who identify as transgender, the trans people within the disability movement are also seeking their due, or at very least a bit of understanding in a public that cannot fathom why anyone would want to be anything other than healthy and mobile."

Odyssey said:
Nima said:
I just came across this.
Okay this is just beyond ridiculous! :jawdrop:

If its not satire all I can say is what the... :scared:

Something equally ridiculous: The Transabled. These are people who want to be identified as disabled even though there is nothing wrong with them physically.

Transabled? Really?

The whole set up of 'Liberalism' is to encourage mental illness. And political correctness is their weapon of defaming everyone who opposes it. Calling people who want to handicap themselves insane makes you apparently a racist, because everyone is entitled to do the things that makes them 'happy'. Liberals are there to free humanity, or so they want to make you believe. This new dawn for humanity they have in mind is to transform Western society into an open asylum and into their pathology pedophile playground

It's actually really cleverly though out, they turned one of the most successful human-right revolutions into a weapon, They made the word 'Anti-Racism' into a weapon for their own depraved desires.

And what also get's lost in this process is the real battle against racism because they keep polluting it with all this dangerous nonsense.

I don't know how this social enginering plan will unfold because it's unknown territory from everything we ever witnessed before. I would say that Liberalism is just getting started. So how it will play out is actually just speculation.

I suppose that some people will resist it, just know that while they preach 'tolerance' They surely are hostile against the people who are ''intolerant'' to their ideas. Mental illness to them is liberating. But not when you oppose it and call out the sheir insanity of it all.

That makes you 'intolerant' and a danger of a stable society. And everyone hates 'intolerant' people, who cares what happens with them.

mkrnhr said:
I've been following this restriction of speech phenomenon for quite a while and it kind of intensified with the bathroom nonsense some time ago. From time to time there are a few gems in the press that makes you question whether we're not living in a giant spherical psychiatric asylum. For instance, there was an article according to which babies who do not like spicy food could be racist! Or for example: _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3209554/Is-baby-racist-Scientists-discover-way-reverse-racial-bias-young-children.html
Yes, babies are racist at the age of three months old and in need of rehabilitation! This planet is finished.

People are so isolated from reality you can convince them of anything. They will identify with it and defend it because they do not think. The most ironic feature of the so-called liberals is that they are authoritarians, an Orwellian inversion so obvious they cannot see it. Also, we can see the effects of the postmodernist doctrine that allows people to live in fantasy world (in addition to television and cell phones) where denial of reality is not only allowed but encouraged. One can see it as blatant destruction of individuals and society (for better control) but also a destruction of their psyche and opportunity for growth. It is by facing reality with its nice and not so nice aspects that we grow and form our individualities. These people, being individualistic in the sense of comfortable hedonism, have no individuality in the sense that they need an external protective womb, even if it is evil and perverted.
<snip>

You did a great job expressing my own reactions. All this non-sense is being promoted as “progressive liberal thinking”, when in fact, it’s actually repressive fascism that eliminates response-ability for critical thinking—the only means for real-izing actual progress and liberty.

And I love that dialogue from Monty Python's movie. It’s a perfect snapshot of this “crazy” world’s near-religious determination to avoid truth in every sphere, by all means possible.

Laura said:
What really hurts is the sucker-punch feeling of realizing that liberal/progressive values are nothing but an empty shell ideology that conceals total pathology underneath. And it all happened right before our eyes but until it got so blatant with Hillary Clinton and Co., we just couldn't see it clearly.

Yeah, that wolf-in-sheeps-clothing trick gets old, but it seems to be the mainstay of psychopaths—along with their ploy of stroking the egos of their “useful idiots”--in this case, with labels like “liberal” and “progressive”. It brings to mind that great poem, "The Spider and The Fly" by Mary Howitt (1799-1888):

“Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly;
“’Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many pretty things to show when you are there.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the spider to the fly.
“There are pretty curtains drawn around, the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed.”

Said the cunning spider to the fly, “Dear friend, what shall I do,
To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
I have within my pantry good store of all that’s nice;
I’m sure you’re very welcome; will you please to take a slice?”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “kind sir, that cannot be;
I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see.”

“Sweet creature!” said the spider, “You’re witty and you’re wise!
How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf,
If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
And bidding you good-morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly fly would soon be back again:
So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.
Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing
“Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing:
Your robes are green and purple; there’s a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead.”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
Hearing his wily flattering words, came slowly flitting by.
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue;
Thinking only of her crested head — poor foolish thing! At last,
Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast.
He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
Within his little parlor; but she ne’er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed;
Unto an evil counselor close heart, and ear, and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.

bjorn said:
<snip>
I recently had a though how this all could mix up in massive exterminations. Since the C's told as that 4STS is keen in destroying the true Semitic bloodlines. Maybe I have been looking in the wrong direction. The Far-Right has become a bit of a cliche of exterminating people and has become to obvious.

Maybe if the Extreme-Left starts to exterminate people who are 'intolerant' many will accept it, since nobody can feel sorry for 'intolerant' people. 'Intolerant' people are just racist scum

The newer generations are all programmed with 'sensibility' and 'tolerance' And this whole Killary losing part shows how easily triggered they are. With enough programming, what kind of horrors could you make them commit under their holy slogan of 'tolerance' ?

After all, for them it's a fight against the 'tolerant' people VS the 'intolerant' people. And 'intolerant' people to them like to exterminate and be like Hitler. Though, in their fight for 'tolerance' they might become the very thing they are supposedly fighting against.
<snip>

Yep, once again, Voltaire's two-line warning looms before us:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

Back
Top Bottom