Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Following up the recent SOTT article.

The real female beat the biological male, after previous victories by the biological male. And the biological male had the audacity to claim discrimination, when he has been the one cheating all the real females.
Girl Who Sued To Stop Biological Males From Running Girls' Track Defeats Trans-Runner For Championship
by Tyler Durden
Sat, 02/22/2020 - 17:15

Now this is a story about actual "girl power"...

It was only two days after filing a lawsuit against the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) that Chelsea Mitchell made a much bigger statement than one she could have made in the courtroom.

She had sued because the CIAC was permitting biological males to compete in women's sports, leading one trans runner to win "numerous titles" in women's events, according to The Daily Wire.

So Mitchell decided not just to make a statement in court - but also to make one on the track. She defeated trans runner Terry Miller in the Class S 55-meter dash with a time of 7.18 seconds in the state championships.

ā€œMitchell also came first in the 300-meter dash, while Miller was 16th, and Mitchell won the long jump,ā€ according to The Daily Mail.

Shawn McFarland
@McFarland_Shawn
The Class S girls 55 meter state championship goes to Canton senior Chelsea Mitchell, who edged out defending champ Terry Miller of Bloomfield. #cttrack

And there didn't appear to be any pleasantries exchanged between the two runners after the race, either. The Harford Courant stated: ā€œThere was no interaction between the two before or after the race.ā€

Mitchell didn't think her win could negatively affect her lawsuit: ā€œI donā€™t think it could go against, thereā€™s still tons of girls that lose on a daily basis,ā€ she said.

Mitchell is a senior at Glastonbury High School. Along with another athlete, Alanna Smith, she filed a Federal lawsuit with their families after the CIAC allowed two biological males to compete in girls' athletic competitions. Those males went on to take a collective 15 women's state championship titles, formerly held by 9 different girls. The males took more than 85 opportunities to participate in higher level women's competitions between 2017 and 2019.

ā€œThe three plaintiffs have competed directly against them, almost always losing to Miller and usually behind Yearwood. Mitchell finished third in the 2019 state championship in the girls 55-meter indoor track competition behind Miller and Yearwood,ā€ The Daily Mail said.

Mitchell is currently ranked the fastest biological girl in Connecticut and had lost four girls' state championships and two all New England awards to the males.

She stated: ā€œI knew that I was the fastest girl here, one of the fastest in the state. I remembered all my training and everything I had been taught on how to maximize my performance ā€¦ I thought of all the times that other girls have lost. I could feel the adrenaline in my blood and hope that wafted from me. That just possibly, I could win this. Then, the gun went off. And I lost.ā€

Biological male Miller had stated in 2019: ā€œI have faced discrimination in every aspect of my life and I no longer want to remain silent. I am a girl and I am a runner. I participate in athletics just like my peers to excel, find community, and meaning in my life. It is both unfair and painful that my victories have to be attacked and my hard work ignored.ā€

The Alien invasion is through us and it's taking form in the Left. The Left with their Satanic genderfree agenda have opened the gates wide open. I reckon they are only going to look and behave more unhuman, Alien / Satanic like untill it's truly Hell on Earth.

Glamour Magazine has featured 11 cover stars, the ā€˜new faces of beauty.ā€™ I picked a few out, see the rest here. If you're up for it.

I thought this video about benzodiazepines was really interesting. The physician assistant from the Benzodiazepine Information Coalition gives a commentary following Mikhaila Peterson's update. She clearly distinguishes between physical dependence and drug addiction (some people call JP a drug addict) and mentions detox centres in the US which treat patients the same way (benzo patients have to follow the 12 step programme for instance).

Timestamps:

0:32 disclaimer 0:57 low dose clonazepam (generic Klonopin) and length of prescription 2:17 prescribed physical dependency, paradoxical reactions and withdrawal 8:26 akathisia and suicidal 9:37 failed treatment, tapering and micro-tapering 12:33 emergency detox in Russia, detox centers, cold turkey 15:19 pneumonia, fluoroquinolone, ICU, informed consent, disabling withdrawal syndromes 17:51 physiological damage, recovery, protracted withdrawal syndromes, iatrogenic 20:51 physical dependence vs addiction, media misrepresentation, false sense of security 25:04 hoping for a full recovery, timeline for healing, lucky to be alive, not just withdrawal, death 27:08 conclusion

Plus some links underneath the video.

I'm not an expert, so FWIW.

Regarding this -

drag.jpg

- at least three threads have addressed this topic of drag queens and the story book hour, so it's certainly something that's caught our attention! What gets me, in addition to what I've already posted elsewhere, is that parents are destroying a child's natural ability to fear something that is not only obviously abnormal, but super scary - dangerously so! Not only should the child not scream in fear and flee from the sight of a 'being' that looks like this, but they should instead react with delight and want to hug/sit on their lap and even roll on the floor with them! And why the clown white face? John Keel stated that children have a universal fear of clowns - and one has to wonder what is the root of that?!

I never particularly liked clowns as a kid and the older I got, the more I didn't care for them. It was the clowns, after all, that tormented little Dumbo (the Disney flying elephant) in the animated film of the same name. Didn't exactly endear clowns to the targeted child audience.

And, of course, in the beginning of the film, Dumbo's mother was locked up for violence when she became angry with the other elephants being derogatory regarding Dumbo's big ears - and so he was separated from his mother and at the mercy of all the derisive comments from the other elephants/humans. Perfect entertainment for little kids, but then Disney had a thing about separating the young from their mothers, usually through death. Still remember Bambi's mother getting shot and killed - I was probably six when I saw that movie. Trauma as entertainment which continues to this day even though the "programming is complete".

Correction - it's been at least 60 years since I've seen Dumbo, so I mis-remembered what got Mrs. Jumbo locked up:

I actually found this clip at this site:

Disturbing Disney #4: Dumbo loses his mother (1941)

All us baby boomers grew up on this stuff. Really not sure why today's generation of young adults are so extraordinarily whacko - probably a combination of things including food/water/vaccines/meds/drugs/TV/MSM/video games/divorce/single, bad, or no parenting/indoctrination/the world in general. :-(

Also, this attitude:
Had issues with adult daughter and she told me later that her friends would say to her, "Why do you listen to your parents?" I was shocked! So the millennial generation doesn't think parents' advice, guidance, or objections should be given any validity or serious consideration! Speaks volumes!

Last edited:
Vice put an article online that it's time to abolish the family unit. As if feminists weren't abolishing the family unit enough.

But at least now, they are being honest about their agenda. Or like Linda Gordon an American feminist and historian once said: "The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process."

Destroy the Family. Replace it with The State. That's always been the goal. They want full control of our children and indoctrinate them with their genderfree pedophile agenda. The Family unit stands in the way.

The PTB will make every lifestyle, no matter how abhorrent or barbaric, acceptable. Thus they (will de)form humanity in their own deviant image.

- I felt the need to share this.

I never particularly liked clowns as a kid and the older I got, the more I didn't care for them. It was the clowns, after all, that tormented little Dumbo (the Disney flying elephant) in the animated film of the same name. Didn't exactly endear clowns to the targeted child audience.

Seeing that you mentioned that, I think this video is quite enlightening.

Vice put an article online that it's time to abolish the family unit.

I suspect that it does not only have to do with the destruction of society. After a while I could understand that doing networking, like here in the forum, the family is nothing more than the minimum expression of that networking. It also provides the necessary basis for the series of learning needed by the soul and karmic work. If that minimal network is destroyed, many lessons are stopped and any karma to be resolved is stopped. This is just one more aspect of the reset they want to create to make a new time loop, a new prison for the next cycle.

Here's a Four Corners story. The 'experts' admit that these kids are suffering from gender dysphoria, but still advocate puberty blockers, testosterone and surgery if the kids want it. The only side effect they mention is loss of bone density!

It would be interesting to see these kids in another 5 years to see where they are at with it all.

Although I've read about the use of these pronouns, this is the first time that I've heard parents refer to their own child as 'they' and 'them' and I found it disturbing - like it's both some kind of distancing language and an acknowledgement that it's not their child.

White-replacement is obviously just a right-wing conspiracy theory šŸ¤”

Left wing journalist Ash Sarkar admitted out loud that the current trend of immigration is a foreign invasion under disguise. ''We are winning'' she said.

Like John Cleese said, London isnā€™t an English city anymore. Itā€™s the same in many major European cities. Can we now at least understand that we are in a war? Or do you believe that the majority of them are going to adapt and respect our culture. Obviously that's not going to happen and none of this is going to end well.

At a Die Linke (A left-leaning political party in Germany) meeting in Kassel, last weekend, the party discussed its plans for social change. The emphasis was mainly on climate.

A front row member named Sandra L. spoke during a panel discussion. "The energy transition is also necessary after a revolution," she said, proposing to shoot off the richest 1 percent.

Some people in the audience started chuckling and applauding.

Ofcourse the real status quo will never be threatened. Just the other powerful people that stand in their way. And the Left will act as their storm troopers.

This is from JP's News of the week, which is a good read and reminder from back in 2019 when he was in Melbourne, Australia:

This is also from the same tour:

JBP Weekly
March 9 2020
News of the week:

1. Yesterday, Sunday, March 8, I released podcast Season 2, Episode 49: Our Emotions and the Social Hierarchy ā€“ Part Two, recorded in Brisbane, Australia on February 17, 2019. It can be found at https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/podcast/ or at your favorite podcast download site.
Hereā€™s a selection:

So, we have to have our own internal structure of values that we are pursuing. Otherwise, we donā€™t have any meaning in our life, and thatā€™s no damn good. Then it has to be nested inside a shared structure of values that is similar, so that when we act out what we have learned to be good, we are treated by the world as if thatā€™s good. Then we have peace. That is a definition of a functioning political system. We have organized a very complex moral game, and then we master it through reciprocal interaction with one another. We internalize it, so that it regulates our emotions, and then we act it out in the world, so that if there is a concordance between how we act it out and the way the world responds, then we are OK. There is nothing more disturbing, to you, than to act out a high-order moral goodā€”letā€™s say you are working really hard at your job, for example, and you are hoping for a promotion. Letā€™s say you deserve a promotion, by all reasonable standards, and then you donā€™t get one. It is taken. It is given to the bossā€™ mistress, or some damn thing. It is given to someone who doesnā€™t deserve it by the canonical rules of the moral game. All it does is devastate you. The reason it devastates you is because it disrupts the relationship between the internal moral hierarchy that you have built and the collective hierarchy, and everything you have is staked on maintaining that isomorphism. Itā€™s the same, even, in intimate relationships. If you do something good for your wife, or your husbandā€”you go out of the way, maybe, to make a nice mealā€”they come home, and they punish you, arbitrarily, for some tiny fault, maybe with the dinner, it is very disheartening. The reason is because, first of all, it violates your faith in your own inter-psychic hierarchy; second, in the structure of the social hierarchy; third, in the match between them. It is the match between them that is really important. We do not like mismatch between what we expectā€”especially in terms of reward, especially when we really worked at itā€”and what we were delivered.

Back
Top Bottom