Jordan Peterson on Diet

Keyhole said:
Laura said:
It sure is interesting that s similar "warrior for truth" has been afflicted with the same types of conditions as many members of this forum. One wonders if it is attack from some opponent or simply the genetic price one pays for being able to SEE?

I often wonder whether this is the case. Some people seem to be so fit and healthy, and in general just look great no matter how they live their lives. They can eat crap, sleep poorly, and still have perfect teeth, a muscular body, flawless skin, and practically zero health issues. Yet in my experience it is these people who happily live in a bubble and don't have very much to offer in terms of conversation about anything meaningful.

On the other hand, others need to exert serious efforts in lifestyle changes and diet just to stay afloat, and that seems to be common here on the forum especially. I would love to be able to eat all foods, but every time I do I feel the detrimental effects for the next week or so. It reminds me of a quote by Mouravieff concerning the pre-adamics and the adamics. I can't remember exactly what was said, but it was something along the lines of : the pre-adamics are more suited to surviving in this world than the adamics.

I think it also explains how vegans seem to thrive and pop up like weeds everywhere spreading the gospel. They would be fine eating pretty much whatever. Combine that with being generally more in-tune with animals than humans.

Bluelamp said:
Scottie said:
Because in the end, it seems to me that most of the suffering we crazy humans endure is at least greatly amplified by our own retardation, and sometimes even completely self-generated in the sense that we could choose a different way, but we don't want to because Poor Me Still Living in the Past.

And that's exactly where all this division enters the picture: Instead of lamenting our differences (which only amplifies our own self-pity and other issues) we could acknowledge them but then get on with connecting with people based on how we are the same, the goals we share, etc.

In the Samenow sense, I think we do have to get out of the "we are nothing" mode and I'm sort of OK with how I've got out of that previously. What I'm much less OK with in the Samenow sense is that "we are nothing" gets replaced with let's have lots of excitement and self-esteem building. Nothing wrong with excitement and self-esteem as long as you can get it in responsible ways (like this forum!) or even in sort of seemingly fake ways like when Peterson suggests listening to music as a way of adding meaning to your life.

At first it might seem like something like V for Vendetta and its soundtrack are revving you into action in a fake way, but it's really not. It's not like I'm literally wanting to overthrow anybody much less a fictional group of characters from a movie, but I do think about facing the realities of this planet in a non-blinking inspired way. As Laura just mentioned, we in this forum DO know the mysteries of life and what goes on behind the scenes much much better than whoever we run into outside this forum. That's actually quite a self-esteem boost when outside this forum.

Just kind of wish self-esteem and excitement wasn't so important. There are as Laura said unfortunately selfish as well as creative ways to get excitement and self-esteem and use up that sexual energy. I could spend 99.9999 percent of my time doing it in a creative way but that .0001 percent selfish can still be bad enough to bother me a lot (like why did the universe attract such a severely flawed guy like myself here of all places; now I'm forced to act better than I am which seems fake and then I fail anyways). I do really really like the creative way better though. It really is much more exciting and builds self-esteem much better.

I am feeling the same way Bluelamp. I identify somewhat with "The way of the Fool" from Laura's post.

And our caution could possibly be "Creativity is the giving away of Spiritual energy" and as a recent I Ching I read said "Fellowship in the open leads to success."

This success may be very real but also in that same reading there was this requirement:

"Great undertakings are favoured.
A steadfast, enlightened leader is needed."

The diet seems to be a very important and wise way to our goals. And now we are considering bio-feedback and any number of tools to get to our goal/goals.

I have been pondering the significance of the "slots". You don't usually look at "growth" being a way to fit into a slot unless it is a very wide slot. So maybe all our emphasis on not ignoring reality and learning as much as possible about just about everything is actually the way to go. :huh:

Thanks, Joe and T.C. those are videos you would want to share with anyone who wants to know more.

Scottie said:
Because in the end, it seems to me that most of the suffering we crazy humans endure is at least greatly amplified by our own retardation, and sometimes even completely self-generated in the sense that we could choose a different way, but we don't want to because Poor Me Still Living in the Past.

So very true. Every so often I come to visit people from my past, the place of my birth, my old family house and old friends, current bussiness annual meetings I cannot help but think of what parody our world really is. People are meeting at the full table and cheering with drinks and saluting themselves to their best of health and doing just usual babble same over and over. And as the meals and drinks are consumed by the time its all finished everyone is dull or sick. And it is grotesque and sad too and I know I used to be that way, and that keeps me humble. I blame no more.

It becomes clear that this marble does not fit into current slot and how commitment to live life with dignity, in the best of the meaning of the word, changes one's whole life for better. Truly amazing what a group of commitet people can do for others and doing here.

I think that proverbial thinking with hammer is sharpening our minds for piercing insights.

goyacobol said:
This success may be very real but also in that same reading there was this requirement:

"Great undertakings are favoured.
A steadfast, enlightened leader is needed."

The diet seems to be a very important and wise way to our goals. And now we are considering bio-feedback and any number of tools to get to our goal/goals.

I have been pondering the significance of the "slots". You don't usually look at "growth" being a way to fit into a slot unless it is a very wide slot. So maybe all our emphasis on not ignoring reality and learning as much as possible about just about everything is actually the way to go. :huh:

Yeah being lead to this forum is certainly a gift, the ultimate gift; you really don't want to waste it. The diet/supplement advice here has definitely helped my digestive system a lot. I recently had the "B" flu and I think NAC, Iodine, and some breathing exercise help a little with the lungs recovering too.

Yeah I didn't think a lot about the slots back eons ago when I read that transcript but yeah for those of us not ready for whatever reason to hook up to a crystal network kind of thing; you can still hang out on the internet where tons of people are in different slots with no learning at all via this forum (via simply not being here).

Laura said:
Alejo said:
Right on Scottie,
[..]

And what is valuable? Cleaning and repairing your machine; learning how the machine operates; beginning to take charge of your life to whatever extent is possible by doing those things, and then finding out that development of consciousness and even some special abilities follows naturally.

[..]
Q: Do the marbles move from one slot to another?

A: When, and only when, they have acquired the proper fit.

Q: Oh. How do they acquire the proper fit?

A: How do you?

Q: I guess you grow?

A: Okay.

I found the quotes inspiring and attempted to summarize my recent new experiences. Editing away again and again, I realized my post appears boastful as if I wanted to teach something, but the recent changes are so powerful, I can't think of any other way at the moment to describe them:

Growth cannot be emphasized enough. Without acquiring sufficient growth and becoming adult psychologically, peeps will just get thrown off the horse. Imagine the analogy of a total newbie cautiously approaching the first horse and compare that attempt to the certainty and ease of master horse rider, if you have seen one on the street, with how much grace and balance they ride. How many levels above a newbie that master horse rider could be?

Then comes the underlined part above: once the student recognizes that the development of consciousness resulted in a new ability, which is always a composite, one may realize the frightening scenario:
Everything about one's life is about to change from the bottom up.
By how much? Will the changes be volatile or more steady? I think, it depends on the practiced skill and acquired growth of the rider.

Then one may suddenly realize a responsibility to help this group.
- "Uh, oh, this is getting serious!" - Fear and doubt comes in.
- "Oh, my god, what if I fail?!"
But then a strange power may rise up inside, might fill the apprentice with energy and anticipation and certainty that:

One arrived to the precipice of the abyss - where alchemists stood with heir arms flailing - before their final test.

At that moment one may realize with grim certainty that the decision was already made to take up the sword and walk into the battle. Which is so frenzied and fought with such ferocity, that its the most frightening carnage ever seen in one's entire life.

Shaking with anticipation of the combat I feel more alive than ever.

Carl said:
Keyhole said:
Laura said:
It sure is interesting that s similar "warrior for truth" has been afflicted with the same types of conditions as many members of this forum. One wonders if it is attack from some opponent or simply the genetic price one pays for being able to SEE?

I often wonder whether this is the case. Some people seem to be so fit and healthy, and in general just look great no matter how they live their lives. They can eat crap, sleep poorly, and still have perfect teeth, a muscular body, flawless skin, and practically zero health issues. Yet in my experience it is these people who happily live in a bubble and don't have very much to offer in terms of conversation about anything meaningful.

On the other hand, others need to exert serious efforts in lifestyle changes and diet just to stay afloat, and that seems to be common here on the forum especially. I would love to be able to eat all foods, but every time I do I feel the detrimental effects for the next week or so. It reminds me of a quote by Mouravieff concerning the pre-adamics and the adamics. I can't remember exactly what was said, but it was something along the lines of : the pre-adamics are more suited to surviving in this world than the adamics.

I think it also explains how vegans seem to thrive and pop up like weeds everywhere spreading the gospel. They would be fine eating pretty much whatever. Combine that with being generally more in-tune with animals than humans.

It is like that the whole body is following the growth of the consciousness. People who are able to SEE maybe have a consciousness that is on a higher level then peoples who cant SEE. As consciousness is growing the body need more REAL FOOD, food that will enable the body and the Brain to follow the consciousness expansion.
Food reach in Fats and minerals and vitamins can provide that.
Other people who cant SEE, whos conciseness in on a lower level can thrive on almost anything. Like Vegans for example. They are probably closer to the animals in their essence than to an ADULT HUMAN WITH A CONSCIOUSNESS THAT IS GROWING.
So, I think that people who do the WORK like J.Petterson in some moments of their journey will face these problems but they must utilize all their knowledge to adapt their diet according to the current needs of the body.

Reminds me: didn't Ra say something about "Wanderers" having some problems fitting in the physical vibration and thereby suffering lots of physical problems? Can anybody find the quote?

Laura said:
Reminds me: didn't Ra say something about "Wanderers" having some problems fitting in the physical vibration and thereby suffering lots of physical problems? Can anybody find the quote?

I think it's this one:
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Wanderers

12.30 Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

12.31 Questioner: Is there a best way for these entities to heal themselves of their physical ailments?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last complete question of this time/space.

The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in those who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. The blockage varies from entity to entity. It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place.

We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

The seventh or violet ray is unimpaired, this being not only an energy receptor but a sum total of the vibratory level of the individual. The other energy centers are also quite clear. The solution to healing in this case is action that puts into practice the peaceful understanding in humility distortion that the entity is one with the Creator, therefore perfected and not separate. In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

Scottie said:
In modern society, we're all supposed to sit around focusing on our identity. Well, there's a big difference between, "I identify as a transsexual chipmunk, wah!" and "I identify as a transsexual chipmunk, but whatever. That puts me in an ideal position to help these other people!"

Or at least the other chipmunks! :lol:

Carl said:

Put a new spin on the term 'omnivores'. If in the animal kingdom an omnivore can eat both plant and meat and thrive, what can an omnivore human thrive on? Plants, meat, chemicals, plastic, any old crap the food manufacturers throw into their 'instant' food these days.

This might be the one

Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

12.31 Questioner: Is there a best way for these entities to heal themselves of their physical ailments?

The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in those who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. The blockage varies from entity to entity. It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place.

We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

The seventh or violet ray is unimpaired, this being not only an energy receptor but a sum total of the vibratory level of the individual. The other energy centers are also quite clear. The solution to healing in this case is action that puts into practice the peaceful understanding in humility distortion that the entity is one with the Creator, therefore perfected and not separate. In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

Ocean said:
This might be the one

Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ocean,

They say great minds think alike as in Adaryn's response. They also say "It takes one to know one" meaning nobody is perfect including me. :P It's also nice to know there are quite a few of us who have read the Ra Material.

lilies said:
I found the quotes inspiring and attempted to summarize my recent new experiences. Editing away again and again, I realized my post appears boastful as if I wanted to teach something, but the recent changes are so powerful, I can't think of any other way at the moment to describe them...

Practicing teaching/sharing concepts that likely are new to lots of people outside of this forum isn't necessarily a bad thing even if here it's often a practicing to the choir kind of thing. It's not easy at all getting all these concepts together in your mind in order to talk about them. Talking about really deep things on the internet is tough to begin with since you don't have the immediate ability to re-clarify like you do in person. I think of this forum as the safest place on the internet yet at the same time the place where I feel the most awkward at times simply because the topics are so personal and deep. I simply don't get this personal elsewhere on the internet. That's probably going to have to change more in the future as we start getting more into the really really "no time to break it to them gently" phase. In one place on the internet in the last couple of days, I brought up Operation Northwoods and in other places I'm mentioning modern channeling and neurofeedback and Julius Caesar as an ancestor in a timeless realm. It's still not overly personal about me but I am quickly mentioning that I have my own choice to make in life in relation to all this other stuff going on. It's tough getting personal on the internet; even here.

I really like where this thread has headed.
I struggle sticking to what I know is the right way of eating for me, but I know that before I can move forward in any meaningful way that I must adhere to a very rigid, strict and limited way of eating or I cannot and will not move from the very spot I am in- even to the point that I will begin to go backward which is what I feel has been happening for the past year or more. It's as if that by not using the knowledge I've acquired and have access to that I am degrading the potential to do so and atrophy takes over. (Or worse still, something outside takes advantage of me in my weakened state of having knowledge that I'm not using- which I perceive as the worst of all sins)

I understand well the analogy of the marbles that the C's used. I visualised it many years ago as a rolling wheel, like a pin wheel, which as it rolled (as I learned) it picked up points in different colours and once one layer was complete a new expanded outter layer would appear with empty pin holes that needed to be filled to gain access to the next more advanced outter layer.

I feel like I've slowed in rolling along on my pin wheel, and the only way to speed it up is to power it with consistently doing the things I have learned. I honestly can not figure out why I sabotage it when I KNOW the difference.

Mikey said:
Laura said:
But here's the problem: now that we have come this far, it's way too easy to sit back and say: "well, is that all there is? Ho hum." You don't even realize how stupendous it actually is.

I have been feeling this way recently. It is hard to remember and see clearly how far one has come, compared to the past. There are so many blinders.

I’ve also been feeling this way lately. It’s like I’ve come to the end of a long, internal battle where much has been achieved which I don’t fully realize. I’m like now what? It’s peace after the storm which I’m not used to and I wonder what comes next. Guided by the I Ching, what was once full becomes empty and with patience the way will once again appear if one remains steadfast. This conversation provides road signs along the way.

I’m also focused upon my diet once again and what you say fluffy is very similar to my thoughts and experience as well. It seems like we need to be very body centric to move along here otherwise all the crap holds us down. But then as Ra states, the self healing distortion requires realizing the intelligent infinity awareness within. The conscience awareness of the spiritual nature of reality is needed. Good words from Ra, thanks Laura for bringing that up.

“Fellowship in the open” another inspiring phrase.

Back
Top Bottom