Just Weird Videos!

Oh, that last video just says "real ghost video shot in Russia.
Okay. But the thing is, just posting a video without a bit of description is something we like to avoid here since this is a discussion forum. So please from now on, include a bit of description when you post videos or things like X.

Apologies if this has been posted before. It was a video taken some time ago by a man exploring an extremely long tunnel (he followed it for 10 miles...Alone. Can you believe that??? He found the entrance in a forest. It seems to be connected to some water system as there are floods of water everywhere. Others have been there before attested to by the grafitti on the walls. The main action in the vid is at 18.00 where the grey pyramid is displayed. It shows two sets of very bright eyes popping around the corner of the tunnel. Eventually the smaller one moves into view. He seems to have very long arms and appears apelike. They both disappear. This amazingly brave (or crazy) man follows them but cannot find anything. I found it credible anyway.

Apologies if this has been posted before. It was a video taken some time ago by a man exploring an extremely long tunnel (he followed it for 10 miles...Alone. Can you believe that??? He found the entrance in a forest. It seems to be connected to some water system as there are floods of water everywhere. Others have been there before attested to by the grafitti on the walls. The main action in the vid is at 18.00 where the grey pyramid is displayed. It shows two sets of very bright eyes popping around the corner of the tunnel. Eventually the smaller one moves into view. He seems to have very long arms and appears apelike. They both disappear. This amazingly brave (or crazy) man follows them but cannot find anything. I found it credible anyway.

Yikes, that was creepy! I'm glad I had a heads-up about the 'things' round the corner. Like a horror film (especially with the graffiti, "they are coming" just before that corner - almost too much like a film to be real). Who knows if it's special effects, but the cameraman remains remarkably calm if he really saw that.

but the cameraman remains remarkably calm if he really saw that.
I agree. He seems to be completely without nerves. I would be hysterical by that point but then I am a scaredy baby sometimes. It seems unbelievable that he would traverse 10 miles to get to this point. 10 miles is an incredible journey in such conditions. Why would you not take a friend, or even better, surround yourself with companions just for some company? It is an odd video but I felt the actual creatures could be authentic cryptids. Who knows??

I agree. He seems to be completely without nerves. I would be hysterical by that point but then I am a scaredy baby sometimes. It seems unbelievable that he would traverse 10 miles to get to this point. 10 miles is an incredible journey in such conditions. Why would you not take a friend, or even better, surround yourself with companions just for some company? It is an odd video but I felt the actual creatures could be authentic cryptids. Who knows??
It is interesting to say the least. At least it didn’t have a dorky sound track overlaid on it.
This is a network of storm drains-extremely dangerous to go into such a place, if there is a storm while in there, the water levels could rise rapidly and you risk getting trapped and possibly swept away by the water.

Back
Top Bottom