Just Weird Videos!

For the lack of knowledge about this phenomena ... what do you think is this? ...
And, what is -like an example, image, video- supposed to be actually a "bleed through" just with critters?

https://youtu.be/-9pfb6g3bZo
Here the full video Ring #AlwaysHome

For some reason it is are very attracted to the fan.

Comments at the youtube video are spiderweb, bug, CGI, something reflecting on the lens ...

There is a reflection on the computer at 0:42 and 2:28 ring video

Whoa that’s really weird! Most of the smoke rings are like from diesel exhausts and readily explained things but this one is totally different. Right at the end you can see some kind of sphere inside the smoke.
Just in time for Halloween - I thought for a bit it looked like one of those creatures from Harry Potter!

Since Instagram does not allow video sharing you will have to click on the link to see it. It is a short video showing an alien (or something else) hiding behind a tree. Whether it is authentic or fake I do not know. In any case, the movement of the creature looks fluid.

The location is also remarkable, Yosemite Park, California, USA. High strangeness footage regularly turns up there.

Link: Login • Instagram

I do think you need an Instagram account to see the video. Created one myself when Trump was thrown off twitter. I thought he might continue to post things there. But he doesn't do anything with it. But I found out that there are good channels on this social media service that collect and share this kind of footage.

Since Instagram does not allow video sharing you will have to click on the link to see it. It is a short video showing an alien (or something else) hiding behind a tree. Whether it is authentic or fake I do not know. In any case, the movement of the creature looks fluid.
I don't know what the person filming said, but the way he said it and his acting surprised seemed rehearsed to me.

My question, while watching the video (I don't have an account with them so it does work even so) is why are they out walking around the forest at night? Then, what made them focus in on that particular tree? Since I, also, do not speak their language, maybe what they said during the video would answer those questions?

On Apr 20, 2021
Recently, residents of the state of Florida (USA) were surprised by a video (see below) taken by a surveillance camera installed in the backyard of a local woman.

Christina Ryan was looking through the recordings made at night, and suddenly saw an unidentified creature on them, which very quickly ran past the camera.

The creature looked and moved very much like a typical bipedal dinosaur such as the Velociraptor, small in size.

Speaking to Fox 35 News, Ryan said: “Any animal we can come up with that would be ‘walking’ at 3:40 in the morning, wouldn’t walk this way.

“Maybe I’ve watched ‘Jurassic Park’ too many times, but I see a raptor or other small dinosaur!”

She says that everyone she’s shown the clip to has come to the same conclusion.

Ryan added: “Some say a large bird, but that makes no sense – since whatever it is appears to have front legs. So not sure? Lol. I’m sticking with raptor myself.”

Oh man, perhaps a possible break in the Vail..?

Video / Near the Outskirts of Yosemite National Park.
COARSEGOLD, Calif. (KMPH) – A family in California says they experienced a strange ghost-like sighting in the Madera County Mountains last week, prompting police to investigate further.

Jake Gorba, his wife Victoria and their three kids decided to take their four-wheeler up to Shuteye Peak on Wednesday. The family stopped to eat lunch – and that’s when the couple's three-year-old son Kaiden began talking to someone.

"He was just in our car and he was pointing out to a certain spot in the meadow," said Victoria.

Kaiden told his parents there was a woman lying face down with her legs straight up in the air in a nearby meadow. According to Kaiden, the woman was unable to speak or move and needed help.

"He goes 'Yeah there’s a lady over in the meadow in a black shirt' and I got goosebumps," said Victoria, "He says 'She needs our help but she’s dead and she’s laying face down with her legs up and she can’t talk to me but she’s over there, we need to go help her.'”
Jake and Victoria checked out the meadow but saw nothing.

"He kept saying 'Trust me, trust me mom' and I was like, 'I trust you but you know I believe you 100%,'" said Victoria.

0f232caa-8e51-4a05-a956-77e77d03847f-medium16x9_JAKEGORBAWITHDEPUTY.jpg

A sheriff's deputy returning to the California meadow with Jake and his son Kaiden on Thursday, July 22, 2021, to further investigate the little boy's claims and their possible relation to the disappearance of Sandra Hughes in July of 2020. (Photo: Jake Gorba)

The family was so spooked by what the 3-year-old had so adamantly shared that they decided to end their day early and head home.

Then they posted about the strange occurrence on Facebook.
"We put it on Facebook to see if anybody knew anything about the area and come to find out that there was a lady messing with the description that he described to us within a five-mile radius of where we were," said Victoria.
Sandra Hughes had gone missing in that area in June of 2020. According to Victoria, her 3-year-old's detailed description of the woman's hair and clothing was identical to the description of Hughes.

"He was very adamant that we needed to help her and he described her down to blue hair. He said 'She has a black shirt, blue jeans and blue hair, Mom' and that’s the exact description of her when she went missing," said Victoria.

Victoria says Kaiden was also able to identify the woman he'd seen in three out of four photos of Hughes.

Madera County Sheriff Corporal Chris Williams saw the Facebook post and contacted the family to further investigate.

"The corporal in charge of her case actually reached out to us on Facebook and was like 'Hey we want more information and we want to bring you guys up there and see if you could point us in the direction,'" said Victoria.

f6e45676-90b2-4f14-bbc3-43a64f1816fe-medium16x9_SandraHughes.PNG

Sandra Hughes has not been heard from since disappearing on June 26, 2020. (Photo: Madera County Sheriff's Office)

Williams has been looking into Hughes' disappearance since the beginning of the investigation.

On Thursday, two Madera County Sheriff's deputies traveled back up to the meadow with Jake and his son to investigate. The deputies found no new evidence, and the case remains open.
“If she was possibly a ghost looking for some help, I hope that he could’ve at least helped and maybe help the family find her because it’s been a long time apparently since she’s been gone," said Victoria.
The four-wheeler that the family was traveling in when this whole spooky experience took place is now referred to as the “ghost runner" and is for sale.

The family says they will continue visiting different trails up in the mountains but there are definitely some spots they won’t stop at anymore.

The Madera County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that they did receive a report of a possible sighting. They went out to the location for any leads but nothing new was found.

Last edited:
If you guys are interested in really strange videos, I highly recommend checking out and/or following this channel!

Not only does the narrator(s) have an incredible talent for storytelling, but the sheer amount of research and detail that goes into each and every single one of these videos is admirable. High strangeness in every way you can imagine. They even covered quite a few of the subjects discussed by the C’s.

But here are a few recent pieces from the visual library for some of the weirdest, creepiest, and down right most terrifying stories I’ve ever found online. Try not to binge watch some of these! 😅

Also curious is the parayoutube effect present in the forum, the fact that any video posted here that is of interest is instantly deleted. 🤣

"When the matrix fails" or "failures in the matrix" or "failures in reality"

Perhaps the synchronous rise of mobile applications that resemble possible strange effects in reality is the countermeasure for this type of events and distraction?
Strange atmospheric events, airplanes, birds, animals, cars, frozen/bug people, floating, appearing and disappearing, colliding with objects or other duplicate cars that should not have been there seconds before, etc. Such videos are also often called "when the matrix fails" or "failures in the matrix" or "failures in reality", it is a soup, especially when it comes to videos from Japan, China, Taiwan and Thailand, they are very good at creating visual effects and the Russians are not far behind either. But with patience, perhaps can find interesting things, perhaps.

unknown_2022.02.08-23.29.png
The best example of fake video and low quality as they are usually seen on the web, to have a better view:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfpR1FEsUVo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5JxwXc78JQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSTT7Q3ZOQk

unknown_2022.02.08-21.36.png
Falhas do Matrix - Bugs do Matrix - vídeos impressionantes
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPpliZ8TgPQ

unknown_2022.02.08-21.49.png
10 VIDEOS THAT CONFIRM THAT WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsS4F-aneU

unknown_2022.02.08-21.52.png
A crow frozen in midair
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXj-6Hh1_Y
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLMna00LivA

This video I put as a contrast to the previous videos, self-explanatory: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw6ey96y2KE

unknown_2022.02.08-22.11.png
PLANES STOP! GLITCH IN THE MATRIX?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-xFMPTatY

The 4:26 minute video amazes me how a person can't tell a plane from a helicopter at that distance, he claims to be flying like a helicopter. It may be a mental confusion due to the moment and does not coordinate what he see with what he think and what he say?. But it has always caught my attention because it is very similar to the third man, to mental blocks where the people present can see different things of the same event that goes beyond the limited interpretation. By the testimony of those who record, the system of the plane stopped working and after a certain time, they begin to hear again that it begins to work.

Ghost attack

Why do dead people take on such terrifying and emaciated forms?

The video of vigilantes talking to dead children, in videos they are shown talking to themselves, only the person involved is the one who sees them. Hospitals, business offices and screams in hotel rooms, babies dragged from their cribs, etc. Some of the watchmen I met during my work when I was traveling, told me about these types of events. How curious that those who call themselves ghost hunters, the least they do is talk to them being a constant pattern in sight.

unknown_2022.02.08-19.07_1.png
Ghost' Attack in Malaysian Driving School [CCTV FULL FOOTAGE] - This guy's sexual energy was kind of repressed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17Ws8_NywY

unknown_2022.02.08-19.07_2.png
Security Guard Talks to GHOST OF A GIRL
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bng5uR8tnr8

unknown_2022.02.08-19.07.png
GHOST ATTACK CAUGHT ON CAMERA!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lprruXP1Q

unknown_2022.02.08-19.23.png
Spanish - Video shows a ghost running police officers out of a house chile 27/02/2017
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzbB05hbW54

"I invoked the devil and at that moment when I invoked the devil, when I was leaving the house I felt a knife that had pierced my back, I had never felt that before."

I think it refers to when people suggest saying "manifest yourself, if you are here get out now, leave," etc. and by the entities' responses, everything is getting worse.

unknown_2022.02.08-19.37.png
Spanish - She thought she was talking to her co-worker, but he had died a few hours earlier.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7yhpuZlo_4

"He my friend comes and gives me a fist bump, and asks me about things about the island (shopping mall where they work) and a partner we have in common. If my partners on monitoring camera don't inform me that I'm talking to myself, I'm left with no information."

The testimony of a monitoring team about a young colleague who died a few hours earlier of cancer and appeared to them during their daily routines.

unknown_2022.02.08-19.48.png
Ghost screaming in haunted hotel - FULL LENGTH
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2rgWzQtozw

unknown_2022.02.08-20.41.png
Ghost' In Gym Moves Machines And Attacks Man
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cnhLmk0RVw

unknown_2022.02.08-20.55.png
Woman dragged by ghost
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZlTp_q7Qeo

Creature

A creature that appears in Bangkok, Thailand. It has the appearance of a giant bat, like a flying fox but a very long serpentine body and crawls at great speed. And to look like a flying fox, he seems to know how to swim better.
unknown_2022.02.08-22.17.png
What is this creature feeding on the neck of a goat?!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zABUkK1V6j8

Wow, after watching all of those (and a few extras :D), I hardly have any fingernails left! It's kind of funny how creepy but at the same time fascinating they are.
Especially if you see them, you are afraid and the doors to your room start to close 🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom