Kantek

[quote author=blindpsychic]
E: Perhaps there were atmospheric conditions there that better insulated it, keeping it reasonably close to Earth conditions.
[/quote]

[quote author=shijing]
That's my best guess too -- if the atmosphere had the right composition of what we think of as 'greenhouse gasses' (primarily water vapor, I would guess) and was able to retain heat more efficiently at night, then that might be part of the explanation. Another possibility might be something along the lines of greater amounts of regular geothermal heat released on the surface. A greater ratio of ocean to landmass might factor in too, but I don't know enough about that to make more than a suggestion.
[/quote]

mkrnhr said:
So another planet, even farther from the sun, with the right atmospheric composition to retain heat, and the right spin velocity to heat sufficiently could be possible at a moderate distance from the sun.

Yeah, I also don’t know enough about this kind of thing, but I suppose these are all possibilities.

shijing said:
No they don't, but then I'm not sure how you are relating the two different transcript sections that you quote above -- they both involve admixture with Neanderthal, but in two completely different contexts. I agree that it would be a leap in logic to say that admixture with Neanderthal in general implies a link to psychopathy -- that is what I understand you to be saying, but I just want to point out that I don't think that my initial summary implied that either. Did I understand you correctly?

Yes. You're right, I misread what you wrote. I also have the assumption that Neanderthals were not so dark-skinned to produce (via mixture with Nordic) people with such a black skin and always dark eyes, that something else must be included.

Regarding animals possibly brought from Kantek, I always thought of certain green and blue eyed animals as candidates for that. For instance, siberian dogs have very particular blue eyes and are from Siberia, which seems to have been one of the earliest areas inhabited by kantekkians.

Graalsword said:
Yes. You're right, I misread what you wrote. I also have the assumption that Neanderthals were not so dark-skinned to produce (via mixture with Nordic) people with such a black skin and always dark eyes, that something else must be included.

That may very well be true -- who knows what Neanderthals actually looked like, and the C's didn't necessarily say that there weren't any other components in the mix. It may also be true that there has been a certain amount of drift towards a darker phenotype over time as a result of living close to the Equator (which is the reason that is often suggested in mainstream science that both Africans and Australoids are so similar-looking, even though they are not at all close to each other genetically).

Graalsword said:
Regarding animals possibly brought from Kantek, I always thought of certain green and blue eyed animals as candidates for that. For instance, siberian dogs have very particular blue eyes and are from Siberia, which seems to have been one of the earliest areas inhabited by kantekkians.

I don't know anything about canine history, but I think that would be a hypothesis worth exploring. It might be good to find out if there is any historical record of Siberian dogs having been bred to achieve an expression which includes blue eyes -- if its an old (prehistoric) trait, then there might be something to it.

Those dogs are close relatives to wolves, which also have light colored eyes. They're one of the older breeds, or at least one of the purer breeds.

Very interesting, about the human aspect, but didn't it all likely come from Orion originally?

Not that it's not fun to contemplate what or what did not come directly from Kantek, eye color aside, from what I understand Orion is basically 'home' for all.

Could be off a bit on this though... :/

cholas said:
Very interesting, about the human aspect, but didn't it all likely come from Orion originally?

Not that it's not fun to contemplate what or what did not come directly from Kantek, eye color aside, from what I understand Orion is basically 'home' for all.

Could be off a bit on this though... :/

No, I think you're right -- in terms of humans at least, the transcripts seem to be pretty clear that everyone is ultimately of Orion derivation. Figuring out Kantek is just sort of filling in the gaps in between Orion and where we are now. Its fun for me personally just because its all history (I'm a prehistory buff), and the fact that another planet is involved as recently as 80,000 years ago in the Cassiopaean history is kind of cool.

Thank you once again Shijing for another outstanding job.

Pondering thoughts about blood types and the introduction of the Kantekians. Rereading Eat Right for Your Blood Type and looking at the correlations between the four blood types. Of course the author Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo has all of human migration coming out of Africa. Just was curious about it all and thought I would post some info here.

O blood type being the oldest ~ 50,000 years ago entire planet was type O
A blood type appearing ~ 25,000 years ago out of Asia or Middle East
B blood type appearing ~ 15,000 years ago out of Himalayan Highlands (India & Pakistan)
AB blood type appearing ~ 1200 - 1000 years ago Caucasian - Mongolian mix

Dr D'Adamo states in chapter one
The blood types were not a hit-or-miss act of random genetic activity. Each new blood type was an evolutionary response to a series
of cataclysmic chain reactions, spread over eons of environmental upheaval and change.

The interesting aspect here for me is that this is not race specific, but genetics. Of course the obvious being how many generations of interbreeding. Though I thought interesting to say the least.

Any thoughts?

Hi Bluestar, This quote below is what I'm reminded of in regards to blood-type/genetics.

950924 said:
A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to
be best suited to the environment where it was planted.
Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to
earth in an emergency.

Not really knowing much about blood, I'm guessing there could just as well be 'natural' mutations.

fille des bois said:
Aryans had destroyed their planet with psychic energy. What if this sort of energy is back today.
I was also wondering what kind of energy it means. Maybe unconscious collective negative energy which manifested. We could have a situation like that here today.

Hi Bluestar --

Bluestar said:
Thank you once again Shijing for another outstanding job.

Pondering thoughts about blood types and the introduction of the Kantekians. Rereading Eat Right for Your Blood Type and looking at the correlations between the four blood types. Of course the author Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo has all of human migration coming out of Africa. Just was curious about it all and thought I would post some info here.

O blood type being the oldest ~ 50,000 years ago entire planet was type O
A blood type appearing ~ 25,000 years ago out of Asia or Middle East
B blood type appearing ~ 15,000 years ago out of Himalayan Highlands (India & Pakistan)
AB blood type appearing ~ 1200 - 1000 years ago Caucasian - Mongolian mix

Dr D'Adamo states in chapter one
The blood types were not a hit-or-miss act of random genetic activity. Each new blood type was an evolutionary response to a series
of cataclysmic chain reactions, spread over eons of environmental upheaval and change.

The interesting aspect here for me is that this is not race specific, but genetics. Of course the obvious being how many generations of interbreeding. Though I thought interesting to say the least.

Any thoughts?

Only some preliminary ones -- I haven't done any research into bloodtypes in a historical context, so I would really want to read up on it more before I tried to say anything solid. I think Cholas (above) makes one good observation, in that there is a crucial difference between the mainstream out-of-Africa theory and the history outlined by the Cassiopaeans, where there are different races (using the term loosely) planted on Earth at different times, and that the more recent ones are not direct descendants of the older ones, although they are all culled from the same Orion stock. Any of these could have been planted with a new bloodtype, but mainstream science would not be able to recognize it as such because it would try to shoehorn the emergence of the new bloodtype into the out-of-Africa model, assuming a homogeneous population with a single common ancestral group.

One thing that jumps out at me is D'Adamo's date for AB -- an AB mutation 1000-1200 years ago is, I think, much too recent to explain the distribution of AB around Eurasia. I have friends who are Asian and AB, and they don't have a background that suggests in any way admixture between Mongolian and Caucasian types. I don't know what the overall distribution of AB is (I know it is low in the Americas, as are types A and B), but it would be worth looking at sub-Saharan Africa and Australia, for example, because D'Adamo's model would predict that AB shouldn't be showing up in these two places at all except at the fringe of the the Sahara where there was admixture with Afroasiatics.

E said:
[quote author=blindpsychic]
E: Perhaps there were atmospheric conditions there that better insulated it, keeping it reasonably close to Earth conditions.

[quote author=shijing]
That's my best guess too -- if the atmosphere had the right composition of what we think of as 'greenhouse gasses' (primarily water vapor, I would guess) and was able to retain heat more efficiently at night, then that might be part of the explanation. Another possibility might be something along the lines of greater amounts of regular geothermal heat released on the surface. A greater ratio of ocean to landmass might factor in too, but I don't know enough about that to make more than a suggestion.
[/quote]

mkrnhr said:
So another planet, even farther from the sun, with the right atmospheric composition to retain heat, and the right spin velocity to heat sufficiently could be possible at a moderate distance from the sun.

Yeah, I also don’t know enough about this kind of thing, but I suppose these are all possibilities.
[/quote]

Now that I'm re-reading the wave, I remembered about that 'twin sun' / dark companion. Don't know too much about that either, and I'm not checking out cross references in this reading of the wave, cause I don't want to get distracted. Just thought I'd throw it in as another option to consider - basically to say that the anatomy of our galaxy might have been so different at that point in time, that there might be a host of things we're not considering because we think of it in terms of the way it is now.

There is also the kantekians' technology, which might have played some role in maintaining a pleasant temperature. Also, if they were able to destroy their planet using psychic energy, then I suppose psychic ‘air conditioning’ / temperature regulation is also probable. :whistle: We live in a conscious universe after all! :)

Just thinking out loud… many possibilities.

E said:
Now that I'm re-reading the wave, I remembered about that 'twin sun' / dark companion. Don't know too much about that either, and I'm not checking out cross references in this reading of the wave, cause I don't want to get distracted. Just thought I'd throw it in as another option to consider - basically to say that the anatomy of our galaxy might have been so different at that point in time, that there might be a host of things we're not considering because we think of it in terms of the way it is now.

I think that's very true -- uniformitarianism guides mainstream cosmology, just as it does anthropology. We know that Kantek was destroyed about the same time Venus entered our solar system from outside -- so we effectively lost and gained a planet simultaneously, but Venus is supposed to have passed Earth seven times before settling down into a regular orbit, and I wonder if in doing so Earth was nudged farther from the sun, since before Venus' entrance Earth should have only been second from the sun, after Mercury.

The AB blood type introduction at about 1000 or so years ago also has me a bit perplexed. Considering the time line presented here, would a seeding have occurred only 1000 or so years ago? D'Adamo explains his theory as

Until ten or twelve centuries ago, there was no Type AB blood. Then barbarian hordes sliced through the soft underbelly of many collapsing civilizations, overrunning the length and breadth of the Roman Empire. As a result of the intermingling of these Eastern invaders with the last trembling vestiges of European civilization, Type AB blood came to be.

Very dramatic imo.
Up until 900 years ago graves in Europe show rare signs of Type AB blood.

The interesting thing for me is that I am an AB+. My mother in an O and not sure what my father is. It was my understanding that ones parents had to be A or B to produce an AB offspring.?.

My roots come from eastern Europe, (Kiev in the Ukraine, Bohemia in what is now Romania and possibly Lithuania somewhere near the Black sea) I call myself an eastern European mutt. So when I discovered my blood type I was a bit surprised. My family came to the US in the early 1900's.

Anyway, I am going to try and get to some research on the net this weekend and see if anyone else has done blood type research. It would be fun to see if we can correlate it into the timeline in some way. Maybe the C's have some info for us?

Thanks again to all.

Bluestar said:
The interesting thing for me is that I am an AB+. My mother in an O and not sure what my father is. It was my understanding that ones parents had to be A or B to produce an AB offspring.?.

Hi Bluestar,

May I suggest taking a look at this thread for your question. I mentioned something about blood groups and Bombay phenotype which might explain your mother's and your blood types.

Back
Top Bottom