Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

meta-agnostic said:
Similar to what whitecoast said, it is going to be a challenge to figure out how to relate to a lot of people starting tomorrow. Most of the celebrities and liberals I follow on twitter are in full meltdown mode. Quite a few of the people I know in real life are moderately to strongly in the Democrat/Clinton camp.
<sniip>
If Trump wins, you can mention that there's a bright side - we won't have World War III with Russia!

griffin said:
meta-agnostic said:
Similar to what whitecoast said, it is going to be a challenge to figure out how to relate to a lot of people starting tomorrow. Most of the celebrities and liberals I follow on twitter are in full meltdown mode. Quite a few of the people I know in real life are moderately to strongly in the Democrat/Clinton camp.
<sniip>
If Trump wins, you can mention that there's a bright side - we won't have a World War III with Russia!

That is if he can cool off the hot heads in the War machine side of the Government. I guess he could cut off their funding for starters.

griffin said:
meta-agnostic said:
<sniip>
If Trump wins, you can mention that there's a bright side - we won't have a World War III with Russia!
That was the first thing that came to mind. I've mentioned during the campaign that she seems to want WWIII. They mostly see some quote about him asking some advisor why we can't use nukes and think that either makes the issue a toss-up or he's still a much crazier loose cannon. A certain segment has been so brainwashed into believing he's the devil incarnate AND that he had no chance of winning that it's going to be really hard for them to come to terms with the devil incarnate actually being president.

Added for WIN52's comment: yeah, it's hardly a forgone conclusion that he'll be able to stop what momentum has already gathered. But maybe part of why the PTB "let" him win is because they realize the WWIII with Russia path is not the most lucrative one?

griffin said:
WIN 52 said:
I bet the Clintons are a bit nervous right now. With the possibility of an FBI investigation, should she lose. Those wannabe elites. Squirm maggots!
The FBI should get a judge to seize the Clintons' passports, lest they flee to Paraguay or somewhere.
The same FBI that backpedal days ago? I have my doubts ...

griffin said:
meta-agnostic said:
<sniip>
If Trump wins, you can mention that there's a bright side - we won't have World War III with Russia!
That is what I am repeating myself, then again knowing things/services etc ad infinutum would be up again due -apparently- to Trump's winning is difficult to assimilate ...

griffin said:

They've been drumming up a lot of concern about "Russian aggression" lately: _http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nato-ground-troops-high-alert-russia-tensions-baltic-latvia-lithuania-estonia-a7402136.htm I don't like where this is going, especially so soon during/after the election.

meta-agnostic said:
<snip>

I think the most externally considerate angle (the one I ended up using) was saying I supported Bernie Sanders. Hindsight is 20-20 and all that, and that would be a good segue into talking about corruption in the DNC and HRC's circle how it cheated him. It could be more beneficial in the long-term for the democrats to lose in the short term for opposing populist social causes like universal healthcare, education access, respecting environmental rights, i.e. everything HRC says she'll do but won't. That may all be false when you consider how rigged the system is, but it's a cohesive narrative at least for some of the media-hoodwinked.

Re: Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Joe said:
What seems pretty clear is that Epstein was indeed using underage girls to blackmail 'high profile' politicians and businessmen.

Including the Clintons. Supposedly, Bill Clinton travelled on Epstein's personal jet, nicknamed the 'Lolita Express', at least 26 times, to his private island where he organized 'sex parties' for members of the elite. Hillary would have been on that plane half a dozen times. Elsewhere I read that Epstein was involved in the creation of the Clinton Foundation. So the fact that the accusations against Trump are directly linked to Epstein, who would lead back to the Clintons, tells me that if the intention was to smear Trump, it wasn't coming from the Clintons.

Also, they chose a public figure who was already convicted for a sexual offense (Epstein) as the context of the alleged sexual attack, which gives some plaussibility to the accusation, I think. What I mean is that they could have invented the whole thing as an isolated event that no one could verify just to smear Trump's name, but they gave at least one verifiable name, of a guy who was already known to Trump, and a very specific situation. Also, we didn't hear this story that much on the media. Considering how much they went after him, that's peculiar - although perhaps they were just instructed to steer away from that one in order to protect the Clintons. Who knows?

_http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

One Twitter user once asked me, “Is it too much to hope that *one* of our parties would pick someone with no links to a pedophile sex-slave island?”

Apparently, it is too much to ask for.

Both presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and former President Bill Clinton have ties to convicted pedophile and Democratic donor, billionaire Jeffery Epstein and "Sex Slave Island."

Note: President Bill Clinton is not merely the husband of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, either. Bill is currently campaigning for his wife, plus Hillary recently unveiled that Bill with be in charge of “revitalizing the economy” if she were to take office.

It has been uncovered that Clinton, known for his trouble-making libido, has even stronger ties to Epstein than previously reported. As noted by The Free Beacon, “Clinton was aboard the infamous Lolita Express owned by a billionaire pedophile at least 26 times," not the initially reported 11 times.

Fox News reports:

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls…Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed.

The Republican presumptive nominee apparently got in on the action, too. Trump’s ties to Epstein — a man Trump once called a “terrific guy” — and Sex Slave Island have been chronicled by The Daily Wire here.

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island. Epstein is also named in the suit for sexual misconduct. The lawsuit accusations have been vehemently denied by the Trump camp, alleging that the filing is a “hoax” and that there is “no evidence” that the plaintiff in question “actually exists.”

Sex Slave Island, sometimes referred to as “Orgy Island,” (both lovely names), is one deranged place, allegedly rife with solicited sex, often from minors “groomed” by Epstein.

“Terrific guy” Epstein, of course, was convicted for soliciting sex from a minor in 2008; the billionaire served 13 months in prison.

Election 2016: Where both candidates have ties to a convicted pedophile, the Lolita Express and Sex Slave Island.

Another detail of interest is that "Jane Doe" was supposedly going to come out and give a press conference two or three days before the elections, but she cancelled due to threats.

_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-child-rape-victim-speaks-out-13-year-old-jane-doe-accusations-allegations-sexual-a7394356.html

At the time, I took it as a possible sign that the election was already decided in favor of Trump, which would explain why the FBI had made a U-turn by not going after Hillary - cause it wasn't needed. However I admit that on the very day of the election my feeling changed again and I thought Hillary was going to win, because they were still pedalling the opinion polls so hard in her favor, which was a silly thing to do if the opposite outcome was upon them.

Scottie said:
I'm still wondering how we went from a wobbly-kneed, zoning out, incoherent-at-times, freaky-faced Killary to a totally "normal" looking and sounding Killary during the debates. That was quite a miraculous recovery...

Spirit cooking :P

Can anyone recommend me trustworthy books/articles about Hillary that shows the kind of person she truly is, please? Perhaps, Laura wrote about her? I've read the transcripts and some articles on SOTT but I'd like to have more détails about what she has truly done. I tried to search on the forum but didn't know where to start. I started seriously following politics in this year, so there's load I missed. Considering how pro-Hillary newspaper/people are, it's difficult to find information about her that are full of bias. I must admit that The Donald election truly freaked me out. I'm not entirely sure he truly believes the thing he says. However, people do believe that he does. I'm afraid we'll be seeing more and more assaults on black people and other minorities commited by white people that believe they can get away with it because they have a racist president. I'm very wary. I used to believe that anyone who voted for him was either a white nationalist, racist or downright stupid. I don't live in the US, so I couldn't gauge it, but it seems to me more and more that a lot of people unlike what the media is reporting voted for him because they truly hated Hillary. What is you guys opinion on this? Or perhaps a bit of both. By the way, where do you guys catch your news? I usually go on the Guardian and sometimes US newspapers but I'm realizing more and more how biased they are. For example, all of them were saying how Hillary was leading and we all know how that ended. By the way, I've seen a few people mention that the poll were fake. Can anyone tell me where I could find the factual poll ? Honestly, I don't know what to expect about Trump. Good, bad, terribly bad.

WK said:
Bill Clinton travelled on Epstein's personal jet, nicknamed the 'Lolita Express', at least 26 times, to his private island where he organized 'sex parties' for members of the elite. Hillary would have been on that plane half a dozen times. Elsewhere I read that Epstein was involved in the creation of the Clinton Foundation. So the fact that the accusations against Trump are directly linked to Epstein, who would lead back to the Clintons, tells me that if the intention was to smear Trump, it wasn't coming from the Clintons.

Along this line, there are also the links between Hillary Clinton and Laura Silsby, accused of children trafficking and convicted for illegal transportation.

Revealed: Clinton’s Link To Convicted Child Stealer And Sex Trafficker

http://yournewswire.com/clinton-convicted-child-stealer-sex-trafficker/

Internet sleuths, cross-referencing WikiLeaks emails and archived news reports, have linked Hillary Clinton and her foundation with convicted child stealer Laura Silsby and a convicted sex trafficker.

The news was made more explosive considering rumors and whisperings have emerged from the FBI’s reopened investigation into Hillary’s emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that serious additional crimes are under investigation, unrelated to the email server case, involving among other things, child trafficking.

Wikileaks tweeted about the investigation on Thursday, claiming emails “show how the Clintons supported child stealer Laura Silsby,” whose attorney was a convicted sex trafficker, including an email “where they are literally pricing how much it costs to transport children”.

Laura Silsby was director of the New Life Children’s Refuge (NLCR), an NGO run by American missionaries that attempted to set up shop in the Dominican Republic. Silsby claims they tried to set up an orphanage, but Domican officials claim an application was never submitted. The New Life Children’s Refuge then moved their operations to Haiti. This part of the story is discussed in WikiLeaks emails here and here.

After the Jan. 12 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the NLCR, led by Silsby, gathered forty Haitian children – claiming they were orphans – and set off for the Dominican Republic. They were stopped by a policeman, who explained that their actions were illegal.

Undeterred the group set out to collect orphans from the devastated town of Calebasse and from the slum of Le Citron in Port-au-Prince. 33 children (20 from Calebasse and 13 from Le Citron) were put under the mission’s care. On the night of January 29, the missionaries were arrested while trying to cross the Dominican border without proper authorization.

They denied any wrongdoing and maintained that they were doing God’s will by helping orphaned victims of the quake. The children were sent to the SOS Children’s Village orphanage in Croix-des-Bouquets, a suburb of Port-au-Prince, and it became clear that most (if not all) of them were not orphans.

NLCR missionaries maintained that they were told that the children were orphaned. In turn, people in Calebasse and SOS Children’s Villages accused the missionaries of lying about their intentions.

Although the children’s relatives were told that they would be able to visit them and eventually take them back, the NLCR’s mission statement clearly outlined plans for sending the kids to America for adoption.

The ten missionaries were charged with criminal association and kidnapping for trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti. In an interview, the United States Ambassador to Haiti Kenneth Merten, stated that the U.S. justice system would not interfere and added “the Haitian justice system will do what it has to do.”

The internet sleuths point out that Huma Abedin was constantly forwarding information about Laura Silsby and her NGO to Hillary Clinton during this period.

Eight of the ten missionaries were released, but Silsby was found guilty of the lesser charge of “arranging irregular travel” and was sentenced to the time she had served in jail prior to the trial.

A Harvard Law School Journal article titled Owning Laura Silby’s Shame claims that getting Silsby off the hook was one of the first things Clinton did after arriving on the scene in Haiti.

Read the highlighted text from the article in this link to get a clearer picture.

But the story gets sketchier from here. Not only did Silsby get help from Clinton, the attorney who represented her in court has been exposed as convicted sex trafficker. As Reuters reported: “A Dominican Republic man who acted as legal adviser to a group of U.S. missionaries held for several weeks in Haiti on child kidnapping charges has been arrested in Santo Domingo, local police said on Friday.

Jorge Puello Torres, wanted by El Salvador as a suspect in a human trafficking ring, was detained at a car wash in the city late on Thursday, a spokesman from the Dominican Republic’s police anti-narcotics unit said.

He was arrested in the Dominican Republic’s capital on a warrant issued by Interpol, the international police organization.

U.S. and Dominican Republic authorities had been looking for Puello after El Salvador officials said they suspected him of being involved in running a human trafficking ring that recruited Central American and Caribbean women and girls and forced them to work as prostitutes.”

And the disturbing finds by internet sleuths continue. This WikiLeaks email exposes discussion of pricing regarding the transport of children.

CwW4sTMVQAAnMf5.jpg

This is an email from a lawyer responding to Hillary Clinton’s request for advice regarding the Americans facing child kidnapping charges.

This is a developing story and will be updated as new information is released this week.

Pierre said:
WK said:
Bill Clinton travelled on Epstein's personal jet, nicknamed the 'Lolita Express', at least 26 times, to his private island where he organized 'sex parties' for members of the elite. Hillary would have been on that plane half a dozen times. Elsewhere I read that Epstein was involved in the creation of the Clinton Foundation. So the fact that the accusations against Trump are directly linked to Epstein, who would lead back to the Clintons, tells me that if the intention was to smear Trump, it wasn't coming from the Clintons.

Along this line, there are also the links between Hillary Clinton and Laura Silsby, accused of children trafficking and convicted for illegal transportation.

<snip>

Thanks, it's truly scary that such a woman could have been elected. Her and her husband are Mad Men come to life. The question is not what they have done, but what they have not done. And she's so good at faking in front of the camera.

DianaRose94 said:
Can anyone recommend me trustworthy books/articles about Hillary that shows the kind of person she truly is, please? Perhaps, Laura wrote about her? I've read the transcripts and some articles on SOTT but I'd like to have more détails about what she has truly done.

Roger Stone's Clintons' War on Women is a good overview.

Pierre said:
WK said:

Internet sleuths, cross-referencing WikiLeaks emails and archived news reports, have linked Hillary Clinton and her foundation with convicted child stealer Laura Silsby and a convicted sex trafficker.

The news was made more explosive considering rumors and whisperings have emerged from the FBI’s reopened investigation into Hillary’s emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that serious additional crimes are under investigation, unrelated to the email server case, involving among other things, child trafficking.

In regards to child trafficking and the Clinton Foundation, I haven't reviewed any of the WikiLeaks emails but I wonder if they contain any information on Jerry Sandusky (of Penn State fame) and what appears to be the railroading of former Pennsylvania State Attorney General Kathleen Kane. Many suspect, Kane was too dedicated to her responsibilities and started digging into cracks, which other's wanted left alone. There is also a Kane-Clinton connection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Kane

Kane grew up on the west side of Scranton, Pa. and later went to Law School. Kane was an attorney at Post & Schell P.C., a Philadelphia law firm, prior to 1995. From 1995 to 2007, she served as an assistant district attorney for Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, where she prosecuted hundreds of sex-abuse, elder abuse, etc. In 2007, Kane worked for a private law firm in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and took a position with the 2008 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

Kane announced her candidacy for Pennsylvania Attorney General in the 2012 election and won. Kane appointed a former federal prosecutor to investigate Governor Tom Corbett's handling of the Penn State child sex abuse scandal (an investigation which showed that no wrongdoing by Corbett took place).

On March 17, 2014, Kane announced that she had shut down a corruption investigation begun under her predecessor, saying that "the undercover investigation was poorly managed and badly executed, and relied on an undercover operative whose credibility had been compromised." The investigation was following up on reports of corruption among current Philadelphia politicians, all of the suspects belonged to the Democratic Party. In response, the Committee of Seventy called on the state legislature to designate an independent counsel to investigate the closing of the case.[20][21] Local prosecutors in Philadelphia picked up the case, and secured a number of guilty pleas as well as grand jury indictments. (Note: Several high ranking Politicians and Judges were indicted on numerous charges.)

In early 2014, as part of renewed attention in the state to Catholic Church child sexual abuse and cover-up accusations, Kane initiated a statewide Grand Jury. Some twenty troopers manned the phones - a hotline which garnered another 250 cases to investigate and is still active in 2016.

Kane was mentioned as a potential Democratic candidate for the 2016 U.S. Senate election - however, Kane declined to run, instead announcing that she would seek a second term as Attorney General in 2016.

What is missing on her Wiki-bio is what has been labeled "Porngate". During the Jerry Sandusky investigation, Kane came across emails that were connected to "a follow up investigation" - on the corruption in Philadelphia. It's speculated, there was more than Porn in the email messages and many had to do with child trafficking? It's rumored that Kane initiated her own internal investigation ... when it's claimed - two internal memos were leaked "from her office" to the Philadelphia Daily News, which outlined details of the 2009 investigation. Kane was blamed for the leak and it eventually lead to charges and a grand jury investigation that stripped her Law License.

On January 21, 2015, it was made public that the grand jury recommended criminal charges related to these leaks against Kane for "perjury, false swearing, official oppression and obstruction of law."

On August 24, Kane was ordered to stand trial. On September 21, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court unanimously suspended Kane's license to practice law. On October 1, prosecutors filed an additional perjury charge against Kane. In continuing as attorney general with a suspended license, Kane delegated legal responsibilities to her top advisers. On November 1, 2015, Kane announced a team of special prosecutors to lead the 'Porngate' investigation at the National Constitution Center.

Kane's criminal trial began on August 8, 2016.[37] One week later, on August 15, she was convicted on all nine counts.[38][39] The next day, Kane announced her resignation as Attorney General, effective August 17. State Solicitor General Bruce Castor, Kane's second-in-command, became acting Attorney General once her resignation took effect. Sentencing for her case took place on October 24, 2016, where she received a term of 10–23 months in prison.

The timing of Kane's sentencing is interesting (October 24, 2016) when you take in consideration, it just before the Presidential election, Pennsylvania is a Swing-state and both Hillary and VP Biden claim Scranton roots and there's already problems with email leaks during the presidential campaign?

There is also a Kane-Clinton connection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Kane

Kane grew up on the west side of Scranton, Pa. and later went to Law School. Kane was an attorney at Post & Schell P.C., a Philadelphia law firm, prior to 1995. From 1995 to 2007, she served as an assistant district attorney for Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, where she prosecuted hundreds of sex-abuse, elder abuse, etc. In 2007, Kane worked for a private law firm in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and took a position with the 2008 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

So, there is the Clinton - Caine connection (pedophile ring in Pennsylvania), the Clinton - Epstein connection (Lolita Express), the Clinton - Silsby connection (Child trafficking in Haiti), the Clinton - Abramovic connection (spirit cooking) and also the Clinton - Alefantis connection (comet ping pong pedophile ring) which is described in the following SOTT article:

Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Soros and Abramovic linked to D.C. pedophile ring

https://www.sott.net/article/333775-Clinton-Obama-Podesta-Soros-and-Abramovic-linked-to-D-C-pedophile-ring

A child sex ring implicating Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton has been discovered in Washington, D.C. that looks set to rock the political establishment.

Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta finds himself at the center of this pedophile scandal that internet sleuths on Reddit have uncovered with the help of WikiLeaks.

Reddit.com reports:

The individual I have mentioned is one James Achilles Alefantis. Mr. Alefantis is the owner of the Washington DC pizza parlor Comet Ping Pong. There are disturbing indications that Mr. Alefantis is running some form of pedophile ring that involves quite a few public figures in Washington D.C. It would appear that he is the "Achilles heel" for all these people of stature.

Since the investigation began, Mr. Alefantis has deleted many of his posts and set his social media to private. We have archived the entirety of his online presence however. Links posted here are both archives and screenshots I took while helping to investigate.

First I will discuss Alefantis' links to powerful people, then outline the preponderance of evidence that he is a pedophile and uses Comet Ping Pong as a front for his sex trafficking ring.

I. Connections between Power Brokers and Alefantis

David Brock, director of Correct the Record

James Alefantis is the owner of pizza joint Comet Ping Pong, he is the romantic partner of former CTR director David Brock. Here is a link confirming this and showing them caught up with another individual in some kind of blackmail love triangle:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

Here is a photo of Brock on Alefantis' Instagram:

https://i.sli.mg/p58Eks.png

Hillary Clinton

Here is a letter Alefantis posted from Hillary thanking him for helping with a fundraiser that involved the Podestas:

http://archive.is/Jeh0X

An FEC search also shows payments made to Alefantis from the Clinton Campaign and pro Clinton PACS:

http://search04.fec.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?input-form=advanced-fec&query=Alefantis&v%3Asources=Administrative_Fine&v%3Asources=Advisory_Opinion&v%3Asources=Alternative_Dispute_Resolution&v%3Asources=Audit_Reports&v%3Asources=Matters_Under_Review&v%3Asources=Matters_Under_Review_Archived&v%3Asources=Rulemaster&v%3Asources=Candidate_Summary&v%3Asources=Committee_Summary&v%3Asources=fec.gov&v%3Asources=Disbursements&v%3Asources=Receipts&v%3Asources=Other.Transactions&v%3Aproject=fec_search_02_prj

http://archive.is/5ljQn

Barack Obama

Here is a photo Alefantis posted showing Obama playing ping pong with a young boy:
© Via Instagram/Jimmy Comet
http://archive.is/4uB5R

Obama has also been identified in the Wikileaks Podesta dump as having held phone banks at Comet Ping Pong's location:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27890#efmAKgALR

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5326#efmADoAEY

Alefantis is also listed in White House records as having visited a few times:

http://imgur.com/Ia1lLQK

George Soros

Yes, George Soros even is involved with this pizza parlor. He is listed as a major donor to the American Bridge 21st Century PAC:

http://archive.is/afTPu

This PAC is on record with the FEC as having made several donations to Comet Ping Pong:

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887

Marina Abramovic

Alefantis appears to have some form of relationship to spirit cooking "artist" Marina Abramovic as he references her in his instagram:

https://i.sli.mg/laESt4

He also posted a photo which appears to possibly make a Moloch reference:

http://archive.is/ycEwD

Podestas

Here is Alefantis posting a photo of Tony Podestas house:

http://archive.is/LIHTn

You may remember this "Arch of Agony" statue from the house of Tony Podesta, as seen in this Washington Post article:

https://archive.fo/HhWH9

Keep in mind that this house contains art showing child abuse by Biljana Djurdjevic:

https://i.sli.mg/dBY95x.jpg

http://washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

II. Implications James Alefantis is running a pedophile ring out of Comet Ping Pong

A. Sexual references made in Comet Ping Pong and by Alefantis online

First. Comet Ping Pong advertises itself as a "family place for parents and their kids"

This website here shows that a reviewer mentioned the presence of hidden doors in the establishment (it also revealed that the Food Network show host Guy Fieri has done an episode there). Link and screenshot of relevant portion here:

http://www.sashalordpresents.com/comet/

https://i.sli.mg/iFTJal.png

The Washington Post has also run a story revealing that Comet Ping Pong has been accused by a Washington Neighborhood Commissioner of being a "haven for rape and murder:"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/rawfisher/2008/06/dc_official_outdoor_seats_at_p.html

http://archive.is/ezdQE

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

http://archive.is/23PH4

Despite it's claim to be "family friendly" the restaurant has a number of disturbing sexual references inside and James Alefantis makes a number of references to pedophelia both overtly and implicitly online. Alefantis actually posted a photo of an "art" photo piece which appears to show a man vaginally penetrating what could be an underage girl. I have decided not to share it here but it has been archived. He has since deleted the photo.

EDIT: People suggested I post an edited version of the photo. Here it is, with all NSFW parts removed:

https://i.sli.mg/IFs0bU.png

EDIT: users saying this actually might is a self portrait of the artist and his pornstar wife. But I still think it's inappropriate that the owner of a "kid friendly" establishment was posting hardcore pornography to his Instagram at the very least.

Here is a photo showing the inside of Comet Ping Pong where graffiti saying "shut up and f%*$" and "Amen" are clearly visible:

https://i.sli.mg/lu0Uf9.png

He posted a disturbing image of a little girl taped down to a table in Comet Ping Pong:

https://archive.fo/YJJnJ

He joked about purchasing infants:

https://archive.fo/5UecO

Here he posted a photo featuring a man wearing a shirt that says "I love children" in French:

https://i.sli.mg/ON22AY.png

Here he reference a "boom boom room" which sounds disturbingly like a play on the phrase "boom boom" used by foreign prostitutes to describe sex:

https://i.sli.mg/Dk0yPw

More on the above photo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2015/10/14/with-la-boum-boum-room-d-c-just-got-a-lot-weirder/

A photo showing children engaged in some strange ceremony or ritual:

http://archive.is/hXYje

https://i.sli.mg/dAMKb2.jpg

Another odd photo someone tagged at Comet Ping Pong:

https://i.sli.mg/7UoOMf.png

Here Alefantis posted a photo of a man with a yellow bead necklace around the head of a young boy. A quick search reveals yellow sex bracelets imply analingus, and the hashtag #chickenlovers in the instagram post is a pedophile reference to adult men who are attracted to underage boys. Links below:

http://archive.is/2XUmH

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sex%20bracelets

https://i.sli.mg/RXxkc6.png

B. References to pizza in a was that is either sexual or involved children

Alefantis and others clearly use the term "pizza" to allude, at the very least to sex (I believe it to mean sex with minors). Here are a number of references from Alefantis and others tagged at Comet Ping Pong making sexual innuendos about pizza and children:

https://archive.fo/rwOig

https://archive.fo/mKH6M

https://archive.fo/NphBA

http://archive.is/YObkd

https://i.sli.mg/8Ziyud.png

https://i.sli.mg/r8cIgN.png

https://i.sli.mg/6ShWWC.png

https://i.sli.mg/r1x646.jpg

https://i.sli.mg/9ci3lJ.png

http://imgur.com/a/txnm3

https://archive.is/FMLbx

C. Innuendos to systematic child abuse and trafficking

Comet Ping Pong's posters for the "concerts" played at their venue show references to abuse and pedophilia.

Here is an poster which may refer to the out of body experience children have when experiencing extreme abuse:

https://i.sli.mg/kHXqhi.jpg

Here is one showing a band called the "Lolitas" played at Comet Ping Pong:

https://i.sli.mg/4Y3VIs.jpg

More disturbingly Alefantis has posted a number of photos showing very suspicious rooms, construction of underground chambers and openly joked about "filling them" with his friends on Instagram.

Here is a photo Alefantis posted showing men digging a hole. Him and his friends joke about "filling it" and a commenter claims his hole has "been full for quite some time now." They also joke about doing a "line up" at the hole in the near future.

https://i.sli.mg/s3px8V.png

Another photo he posted appears to shows a large freezer, which could appear to be a location used for some kind of imprisonment or torture. Commenters on the photo joke "rinse it off when you're done" and "kill room."

https://i.sli.mg/86mWlT.png

The man who commented "kill room" on the above photo has a number of images on his Instagram appearing to show he makes child sized coffins:

https://i.sli.mg/m9UgrV.png
https://i.sli.mg/3YcyRF.png

Here is a disturbing Wikileaks email where a "torture chamber" is referenced:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

Finally, people have noticed that pro-Hillary groups own ALL the properties on the block where Comet Ping Pong is located.

https://i.sli.mg/1XVf9d.png

As noted in the previous picture, some of the company logos of nearby groups who have offices near Comet Ping Pong look similar to known images used by pedophiles as per this FBI document:

https://i.sli.mg/TcMOz6.png

What can we do about this?

It seems fairly likely that the DC police and FBI will not do anything about this situation. Raise public awareness! Our best tool to combat the people in power on this issue is to build publicity until the public demands a change. Get the word out!

Credits to all the anons on /pol/ who have been working around the clock on this, as well as our own nimble navigators, especially /u/dota2_scrub who found the Soros/Obama documentation.

EDIT: /u/omfgzlolz has pointed out that "ping ponging" is sexual slang for a threesome.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ping+pong&defid=1386116

EDIT 2: A NEW LEAD shows that James Alefantis' sister, Susan Alefantis wrote a letter in support of a teacher who was convicted of molesting 5 girls:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Here is an article on the abuser:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/potomac-school-investigation-uncovers-more-alleged-abuse/2014/06/30/57abfa0e-0072-11e4-8fd0-3a663dfa68ac_story.html

Back
Top Bottom