Laura in the dream.

Abats it's a tough and a difficult road and I lose myself often around each corner so I understand that understanding that we are really connected, not just by some fantasized thought related pseudo dreaming, help a long way in going through whatever it is to go through.
I stopped Eiriu Eolas and singing often because I fear losing the fears and cristallisation of childhood that have a tight grip on me, but I also see the beautiful energy and the real freedom that come with it, and the uglyness we all carry... So Eiriu Eolas Eiriu Eolas Eiriu Eolas.
And one time you will find a friend physically near you who can share the same view and the road will not be so lonely, I think I find one such friend and I fear to lose it or mess it up because my eyes are not clear, but she might not be so inclined to lose me.

Abats it's a tough and a difficult road and I lose myself often around each corner so I understand that understanding that we are really connected, not just by some fantasized thought related pseudo dreaming, help a long way in going through whatever it is to go through.
I stopped Eiriu Eolas and singing often because I fear losing the fears and cristallisation of childhood that have a tight grip on me, but I also see the beautiful energy and the real freedom that come with it, and the uglyness we all carry... So Eiriu Eolas Eiriu Eolas Eiriu Eolas.
And one time you will find a friend physically near you who can share the same view and the road will not be so lonely, I think I find one such friend and I fear to lose it or mess it up because my eyes are not clear, but she might not be so inclined to lose me.

Don't worry nico, go your own way, and listen to yourself, as long as you do the best you can, everything will be fine. Remember to adopt an attitude of non-anticipation. Fears are just identifications and agendas that do not necessarily define us and even take us away from our deepest nature.

I am not worried about finding a close friend with whom I can share all this great adventure and knowledge from the forum, the readings and the connections we have here, events will take place either for lessons or whatever.

As the C's often say: you'll do what you do ! Courage Nico, have confidence in yourself and keep the faith !

Don't worry nico, go your own way, and listen to yourself, as long as you do the best you can, everything will be fine. Remember to adopt an attitude of non-anticipation. Fears are just identifications and agendas that do not necessarily define us and even take us away from our deepest nature.

I am not worried about finding a close friend with whom I can share all this great adventure and knowledge from the forum, the readings and the connections we have here, events will take place either for lessons or whatever.

As the C's often say: you'll do what you do ! Courage Nico, have confidence in yourself and keep the faith !

Thank you Abats, I wanted to be the one "who give advices" but I'm not in that position yet ^^, you seems older than me so I will listen to you and keep going.

Last week I was privileged to met Laura in my dream and to tell her that I really appreciate her mother-like attitude she describes in her texts, like for example in "High Strangeness" or in "The Wave". I think I was trying to express myself, and to speak about the book. Also in this dream I dreamed that I met someone who is involved in C's project, and we were glad that we met. I woke up pleased. Generally I interpret this dream as a looking for a mother figure in my life and also that I'm looking for someone to connect to and share experiences. (Yes, I know I can share it here; there is still great barrier in me to write anything, and I'm working on comparing myself to others and also on how I see myself and how I can think and process information).
The next night I also dreamed about Laura, and people involved in C's project generally, but this time the picture of her was distorted - I knew that it is she, but she didn't looked like her at all, and I realized that something is wrong here. I saw people around the house but from distance and I couldn't connect with anybody. Unfortunately after time I don't remember much details, but had weird feelings about the second dream after waking up. From what I wrote about it in the morning, there were also many other plots in this dream: about being chased by matrix :p; I connected to one male person from the big house where everybody was living in and this person was wearing something to cover his head under it, but only for work (like eye-ball of The Residents or so like); there was a situation that a female person disappeared from her usual working place and that people had consensus about it that "she didn't knew how to self-defend herself and was to compliant" and if she would know this it wouldn't happen. This one I interpret as a maybe reminder to work on myself to get the clearer picture and to work on my ways of how I relate to people. Also it shows how my attention is focused on "meeting someone" and maybe the one that disappeared and couldn't self-defend and so on was actually me. It is difficult sometimes to interpret dreams in "Jungian manner" if applying possibility of them being from other time-lines or from parallel reality, but anyway a great thing to observe during ones life :)
Thank you for reading and for possibility of sharing.

Very unusual dream. Maybe all this was influenced by recent hysteria about the Coronavirus.
It was like this:
I found myself with few more people in a destroyed post-apocalyptic world. Buildings were ruined and no people on the streets.
Suddenly I hear a sound. All of us run to the holes on the walls and we saw a few cars that are coming.
Few people left out of the cars and start searching for resources. They didn't saw us. Then I made a deliberate move so they could see us.
At first, they were afraid but a few moments later they were all happy.

We were all speaking English in the dream
In a moment I heard a word on the Serbian language. I reply to Serbian and people became so happy.
After a talk with those people, they told me that they want to get back home to their families. I told them that even if they manage to get home they won't find their families because all the people were dead.

Then I went to sleep and I have a dream in the dream where I saw that group of people that came, that they were the members of the FOTCM, Then some geometric images like house plans started to go in front of my eyes and I stopped over one image of a parallelogram( geometric form ) on a white paper. I felt fear and then I thought came to my mind that Laura is in great danger and if we don't do something she will be gone as the rest of humanity. I started to scream louder and louder and I could not wake up.

And then darkness and silence. I am trying to open my eyes on a dentist's chair. I can't see well because the strong light is shining into my eyes.
The doctor says that he will have to operate my left sinus under my left eye. I don't see the reason why because I don't feel any pain, but I know that I have some problems in the past.
I see this as a good chance to resolve this problem once for all.

I am waking up from the surgery, at home in my bed. My wife is next to me and she tells me to get up, it is nothing serious.
I get us, I don't feel any pain. I can feel that my left side of the head is swelled. I am going to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror.
I can see some stitches to my left chick and inside the left side of my mouth. I can talk well because of the stitches.
They are made so well that they are barely visible and I know that I won't have any scar when the healing is done.
Then I noticed that I can't open my left eye, I tried to force to open it and I make it. I can see well but my whole eyeball is black. I am upset but since I could see with the eye I know it is nothing serious.

The dream ends here.
It was very intense and real.

Very unusual dream. Maybe all this was influenced by recent hysteria about the Coronavirus.
It was like this:
I found myself with few more people in a destroyed post-apocalyptic world. Buildings were ruined and no people on the streets.
Suddenly I hear a sound. All of us run to the holes on the walls and we saw a few cars that are coming.
Few people left out of the cars and start searching for resources. They didn't saw us. Then I made a deliberate move so they could see us.
At first, they were afraid but a few moments later they were all happy.

We were all speaking English in the dream
In a moment I heard a word on the Serbian language. I reply to Serbian and people became so happy.
After a talk with those people, they told me that they want to get back home to their families. I told them that even if they manage to get home they won't find their families because all the people were dead.

Then I went to sleep and I have a dream in the dream where I saw that group of people that came, that they were the members of the FOTCM, Then some geometric images like house plans started to go in front of my eyes and I stopped over one image of a parallelogram( geometric form ) on a white paper. I felt fear and then I thought came to my mind that Laura is in great danger and if we don't do something she will be gone as the rest of humanity. I started to scream louder and louder and I could not wake up.

And then darkness and silence. I am trying to open my eyes on a dentist's chair. I can't see well because the strong light is shining into my eyes.
The doctor says that he will have to operate my left sinus under my left eye. I don't see the reason why because I don't feel any pain, but I know that I have some problems in the past.
I see this as a good chance to resolve this problem once for all.

I am waking up from the surgery, at home in my bed. My wife is next to me and she tells me to get up, it is nothing serious.
I get us, I don't feel any pain. I can feel that my left side of the head is swelled. I am going to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror.
I can see some stitches to my left chick and inside the left side of my mouth. I can talk well because of the stitches.
They are made so well that they are barely visible and I know that I won't have any scar when the healing is done.
Then I noticed that I can't open my left eye, I tried to force to open it and I make it. I can see well but my whole eyeball is black. I am upset but since I could see with the eye I know it is nothing serious.

The dream ends here.
It was very intense and real.
Maybe, and this is just a maybe, if after your dream you have felt worried or scared, maybe (I repeat) "someone" had a small victory.

As someone said, in the end "dreams are dreams".

I don't want to create new thread so I'm writing it here. Today I'm also met Laura in my dream. I was so shocked about it first: beause it's Laura second: because last time I hardly got any dreams while sleep. In this dream Laura came on the trip to Poland to have a free time and watch some interesting historical things about this country. I meet her by accident when I walked near a group of tourist people. Man that was tour guide was talking only in Polish and I saw that Laura had a little problem with understanding it soo I ask her if she wants me to show her those historical things. We started sightseening and then somehow we went into the forest or park with trees. There Laura said that she is very tired and she need to go to sleep for a while. So I made in that place a fire for us but somehow the forest went darker and darker. In some point my fire started to dim. Only in that moment of dream I felt fear but I tried and tried to make new fire and finally I made it. In new bright light I saw some of my friends. They joined to our trip, Laura wakes up and we went to some old beatifull church where some people had loud rehearsal. Laura said that's to loud for her and we try to do something but in that moment she went to those people and started talking to them about cats: She asked them if they like cats and said that people say to her that she shouldn't hook other people cats via skype and the dream end.

This is such an interesting thread. Just reading through here solidifies my belief that dreams are real, and possibly more real than "reality". I appreciate all that has been shared here.

I have had two dreams with Laura in them over the years. My first was many years ago, not long after I found this forum and started reading the many threads. In that dream I remember being outside of a house that Laura and crew were living in and they were having a session. It had a raised foundation. I saw an open window and I sat below it to listen in. I felt weird and voyeuristic doing so, but I wanted to hear what she was saying.

Not long after joining the forum, I had another dream with Laura in it. I was in her house, and there were others present (but I can't remember who). Laura was sitting alone at a table next to a wall off to the left side of a very large but sunken rectangular living room, with two concrete steps leading to the bottom. There was a large raised area surrounding the sunken part of the living room where Laura's table was, which was level with the rest of the house. The kitchen was just off the living room on the opposite side from where she was sitting, and there was a hallway to the left that lead into the rest of the first story of the house.

As I entered, Laura said "Hi Tony" to me, twice, while looking directly at me. She looked very young, perhaps 19-21 years old; but she had a very red face, like she had acne. Knowing that others in dreams often mirror yourself, I took that as meaning there was something in my diet that needed changing and she was reflecting that for me - which was verified when I next asked to be put to work. I sauntered into the kitchen without being asked, and I started rubbing my hands ready to cook a meal for everyone - when everyone suddenly vanished!! I was left alone! Then I woke up. So something about my cooking makes people leave the area rather than stay around to eat it!! More to consider, anyway...but I don't use THAT much garlic!!

I guess next time I'll just volunteer to clean out the toilets...

About 3 days ago, i had an interesting dream. I can't remember too much about except in one of scenes there was Laura, and i think we were at the Chateau, because there were a few other people on the house as well. Then we proceeded to have a session with the Ouija Board (i assume this would have been the Cs) - and the planchette kept moving and the alphabets were being called out quickly as the planchette was moving at high speed. Then the planchette stopped, and we (all the people in the room including Laura) worked on stringing together the sentences that were being formed from our notebooks. I dont recall the sentences, I can't remember too much more and this was the only snippet of the dream i remember. Woke up that morning feeling intrigued as i have never before dreamt about a channelling session.

Hi,
Around five years ago, I saw a Laura in my dream
I was inside a kind of large room, was different groups of people talking each others like in a meeting, I was there just observing my surroundings, then Laura come up where I was ( I had a perception of very strong and warm person and at the same time as if she were a distant relative) and she gave me a gold necklace, I was surprised by the piece of gold that I held admiringly in my hands, I had the feeling that this necklace was for protection, she spoke a few words to me that I don't remember, and left inside the same room towards other groups of people who were there.

Since I found for first time the Laura's text 10 years ago, was so strong inside me, I feel little by little wake up for to understand "the Work".
When I watched her videos I saw a honest person, a real human being, like someone familiar speaking with the truth or with the sincere intention of it, and then I make it a part of myself, well that's my own interpretation of how I feel.

wow, so interesting all the dreams, just now I'm found the thread
thanks

My dream last night had a group of people who knew each other all having dinner in an Asian restaurant.
I tagged along and say next to Laura trying to get her interest in my clinical work as a massage therapist stimulating and then supporting involuntary movement to treat bio mechanical problems. I was trying to get her interested in my theory of knee osteoarthritis and how inflammation, injury history, posture and connective tissue is inter-related and that biomechanical stresses are treatable with movement in certain directions.

She was not interested and I think I was reflecting my own frustrations of trying to get research interest in my work.
I have for the past six years been part time working and studying to complete my Masters degree. Finally graduated and have started reading the forum more again.

My first dream with Laura in it was a few months ago and I remember seeing her in a open field near a pond planting something. I saw her doing a hole with her hands in the ground and then putting something in (looked like seeds but I was far like 25 meters or more away) then covering it up, it was late in the afternoon or early in the morning. As I watched her doing that I was like "wow I wonder what she planted" but then the information (telepathic I guess) came to my mind, it was "dicolerico" that she planted. I knew it was a seed but did not know what would grow. Then suddenly I felt I was not supposed to be there, I was scared that she sees me and then she does see me and looks at me serious and the dream is over. I woke up with a mixed sensation of shame and wonder and the word "dicolerico" in my mind which I later googled but find nothing.

I guess this is my subconscious representation of her work, like a seed of knowledge quest for us to grow reading and networking.

I like this thread very much - there is still this thread, they talk about flying in dreams. Very nice!

I had my first dream about Laura several years ago.
Back then, strange decisions were made in my school - things that I could not and would not tolerate under any circumstances.
For example, there was a minor subject on a voluntary basis that became a major subject. (You had to wear white clothes for that - I had a few white lies in my pocket which excused me from this course).
But what real made me look for the exit door was that they suddenly let children into the field.
Well, I still had time until the new rules came into effect.
I thought about which topic I needed more knowledge. I decided on the subject of my mother. Afterward, I had to think about whether I had really made the right choice.:halo: .. 🙈 ..
The consideration must have been so deep that I took it with me into the dream.

The dream:
I stood in front of my mother with a big distance and Laura stood on the left, a little behind me and our bodies touched slightly.
(There was a new movie then - Guys with button eyes. I only saw the trailer. My mother had these eyes and she looked like the people in the movie)
I heard my mother calling me names - the same sentences as from my childhood. (you stupid ugly child... etc.)
Her words did not touch me at all - I felt so sorry for her and I felt such a great love for her.
But there was nothing I could do for her and that was okay.
The verbal attacks from my mother got worse and worse - Laura took a step forward and stops her.
Then she took my hand and said "That's enough, we'll take the elevator."

I woke up laughing and thanked Laura out loud. It' was a good day!

Back
Top Bottom