Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Barcelona Conference, October 15th 2011

Many, many thanks to Cassandra, Hesper, Carcoom, Nicholas, and Turgon for all the hard work you put into the transcription of the conference.

The discussion among you as you worked actually enhanced my enjoyment and understanding of the material.
I was very moved by the way everyone listened to one another, and how the transcribers made sure that those with hearing disabilities were included and able to access the information.

As for me, thanks to your work, I now understand, (I think), some of the nuances I've missed over the years as the thesis is much clearer to me than it was before.

Much thanks to Laura for sharing this knowledge with those who are interested in learning about it. It is a real gift freely given, motivated by the desire for the well being of everyone who listens to it.

Thank you all again.

cassandra said:
Ok, should be finished by tomorrow morning.

Great! And don't stress about the 5 minutes, it's nothing in the grand scheme of things :)

This was just what I needed. It was nice reading back through our exchanges too, as webglider pointed out. Thanks to all of you who took the initiative and began transcribing!

webglider said:
Many, many thanks to Cassandra, Hesper, Carcoom, Nicholas, and Turgon for all the hard work you put into the transcription of the conference.

The discussion among you as you worked actually enhanced my enjoyment and understanding of the material.
I was very moved by the way everyone listened to one another, and how the transcribers made sure that those with hearing disabilities were included and able to access the information.

As for me, thanks to your work, I now understand, (I think), some of the nuances I've missed over the years as the thesis is much clearer to me than it was before.

Much thanks to Laura for sharing this knowledge with those who are interested in learning about it. It is a real gift freely given, motivated by the desire for the well being of everyone who listens to it.

Thank you all again.

I feel the same way. It's hard for things to really sink in for me when I'm listening so it's been great to be able to read all of this. Another amazing piece of work from Laura and the crew at the Chateau! Honestly, all of you make this world spin round! :rockon:

Thanks for the thanks! What a brilliant talk indeed!
Okay, here are the first 25 minutes of part 3:

Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Barcelona Conference, October 15th 2011 - Part 3 - YouTube

(00:23)

Okay, this is where we left off. So, if the living system is designed to last billions of years and the purpose is to maintain a library of information, which I think we’ve just established it is doing … WHO ... is it for? I just scared the hell out of you. (Laughter) Who?

There are only two possibilities for client end-user of this system. A direct user; the living system on Earth exists for utilitarian purpose – the designer expected it to be used. He put it here for his buddies to find and to use, or for him to use himself.
An indirect user; the message might be to any intelligent members of any species that manage to evolve sufficiently to be able to read the code.

Well, that's a systems analysis of it. I mean, we can choose to believe, because of our preprogrammed, you know, wait, thinking about things to be so special. You know, it's for us, and if we can just figure out how he did it, you know, all sense of, you know, whatever and angels can play harps. (Laughter) Or, we can get really dark and gloomy about it and think about, you know, that we’re just food and resources in a mass.

You know, we really are (2:24 to 2:27 ???) You know, any extraterrestrial could land, I mean, there at any time, and pick any one of us up and he’s got his man, he’s got his food source…

The information in the DNA can include such things as a general map of the cosmic neighborhood, availability of nutritional resources, availability of useful natural resources. I don't think that one holds up, because the planet changes so much over time I, you know, I mean, it could list what’s available, but it couldn’t necessarily say what it was.

The efficiency of having a living system serving as a database is that it’s available all over the planet. Now, as you know, the Cassiopaeans have told us that we are food and resources for hyper-dimensional beings. That’s not a pleasant thought, is it? Does everybody in here know that? That they have said that? (Audience members: Yes)
I mean, it’s a pretty creepy thing, huh, and yet an analysis of history and an analysis, a system’s analysis of the living system tend to support that, so what are we going to do about it? I’m sorry, but I don't want to be lunch.

So it seems obvious that only kind of designer who can manage to overcome all of the difficulties of designing a biological system of life, and who is able to see the planet with billions of procariotic and eucariotic cells, 3.8 billion years ago…, because it would have needed both; one to be the evolving system and the other to be food and producing the oxygen environment. It would have had to be billions of them. It couldn’t have started with one or two.

Okay … would be an intelligence that is not constrained by space and time. No ordinary ET civilization will do, because if we consider such, we are faced with the same problem of who created life on their planet? The question of the source of an intelligence that chronologically must precede human intelligence or the living system intelligence, because we're just, you know, latecomers to this game.

As a complex and controversial issue, one must postulate the existence of a primary universal intelligence that would both precede and could give rise to the source intelligence responsible for the design of the living systems.

And that is exactly what the Cassiopaeans talk about. They talk about the existence of different levels of intelligence and beings of different densities.

The fact remains, that from our limited temporal perspective, the Universe indeed defies our common sense. It's not the theories of reality that are weird, what is abundantly clear is that, it is the reality itself that is weird. Despite the compelling evidence of the design of the living system, why would it be necessary to assume that the intelligence that gave rise to life on our planet would have to have had the form and function of our kind of biological life? It seems obvious that it would only be a higher kind of life that would have the faculties and capabilities of doing so.
(6:01)

That is, there should be no imperative in our search to constrain the designer to a biological entity. The logical definition necessary for a designer of anything is that it has the necessary intelligence and skills to accomplish a task. Is there something special about biology, such that our kind of intelligence can only exist with what rare format? There exists a primal core intelligence in our Universe ultimately responsible for the designs of any systems in the universe, including biological life. The body of evidence within the system itself may be the only tangible evidence of the existence of the designer that we may ever have occasion to experience. The designer may be logically unknowable, but not so the evidence.

And this is kind of where I have come to with this Cassiopaean experiment. They have given me clues to follow these things. I even wonder sometimes times if I am not reading my own DNA.

We’re not going to talk about mass extinction right now. (Left)

Consider the existence of the living systems designer intelligence within the same context; an intelligent entity capable of implementing a genetically engineered biological life form, placing it on a suitable planet within our in our galaxy, that all we need consider, because of the attainable proof of design must exist within the design itself and that evidence of design is all we need to validate, to know the origin of life on our planet.

So, I think that we know there’s a designer. I would say that the ultimate designer cannot possibly be the ultimate origin or the ultimate intelligence in the Universe. The source of information, you know, certainly is balanced and we just may be, you know, particularly plagued at the present moment by creatures that seek to use us as their own personal information library, because the truth is, is the answer can be both. It can be that the information was put in for us to read, for our benefit, at some point when we got able to read, or the required skills necessary.

And somebody else came along and co-opted it for their own use. I like that solution better, because, you know, it’s like everything, I can say yes to both. Because, at least both – because, can we figure out how to use it; what to do with it? And I think we can.

And a lot of clues are in this little book that I’m talking about. This 5th Option, because, like I said, you know, this discussion of how DNA changes and mutates is just really, really, excellent, even if he’s an engineer, he did his homework.

So we are going to come back and talk about these mass extinction events, I think. I don't know, we may not even… yeah, we’ll talk about mass extinctions events a little bit. They’re not all that important, because I think everybody here knows about the big five mass extinction events, yes?

You’ve got…no? Did I hear “no’s”?

You want me to talk about it? (Audience member: yes!) You know, blood and gore and guts and stuff? (Laughter and brief audience response) All right, then we’ll take our assigned break. I think we’re, we have a break coming, right? Yes? Maria? Do we have a break? (Yes) Okay, we’re supposed to have a break. Is everybody still with us here or is anybody getting tired? (Brief audience response) I think we are going to do something here when we come back from the break that’s going to perk everybody right up. (Applause)

(11:02)

A couple of people have said they just want me to talk about the Cassiopaean experiment. Do you want me to just stop where I am and not finish this topic? (Various audience members: yes/no!)

Well, you see, the thing is, is that, what I am talking about here is basically the things that I've been compelled to learn by virtue of what the Cassiopaeans have told me or not told me. On those many occasions when they say,” discover, find out, it’s up to you” or “no dice, baby.” (Laughter) Very often I will ask questions and they will refuse to answer and tell me that it’s up to me to use my brain, which as they say, is my God-given resource to find out what’s going on, on my own; do some research and sometimes they’ve given me little clues or hints.

Most of the stuff I’ve been talking about here today is really, it’s an expanded scientific version of things that they’ve told me but, of course, if I just tell people what the C's say and don't back it up with anything, then, you know, I’m a cult group? (12:11) So, you know, this is just to let you know that there’s a lot more of what's going on than just what the Cassiopaeans… and I also wanted to demonstrate what I teach, which is, you know, always do your own research, do you own thing. Just because the C's tell me something, doesn't mean that I'm going to believe it. I'm going to research it. So, okay, I've researched it and I’ve found out that a whole heck of a lot of things that they’ve said are true and you’ve just been the beneficiary of that particular information, that particular line of information, but I am going to get a little more into the C’s as we go on here, but let me just finish up here with our extinctions.

Now, I'm not supposed to talk about extinctions, you know, if you talk about comets or cometary impacts, it doesn't matter if it’s Victor Clube or whoever, you know, its, it’s cult by discussion. Which is interesting, because Victor Clube, who’s a retired astronomer, he lives in north of France; I think I'd better send him a warning letter, (Laughter) has talked about, you know, a giant comet that must have come into our solar system many, many thousands of years ago and was in a fairly close orbit event in the system, and broke up while it was in the system, and this breaking up of this comet gave rise to many of the ancient legends about gods in the sky and battles between gods and so on and so forth. And then after, you know, it had numerous impacts or numerous events of cataclysmic cleansing, after which, it became more or less a stream of particles which, you know, rotates through the solar system and delivers a few bombardments every now and then. And at that point in time, since there were all these legends of gods fighting in the sky, but there was no long any physical evidence of them in the sky, then people began to formulate religions about, you know, divine beings in the sky and their goings-on, their doings and so forth and religions were derived from that.

So, he covers that pretty extensively in his books, The Cosmic Serpent and The Cosmic Winter – they’re really hard to get. You know, it’s funny, all the really good, interesting books, that tell you a lot of good things, are really hard to get. The publisher buys the copyright, publishes a limited number of copies and then it goes out of print and then if you want a copy you have to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for it. Clube’s book is a case in point, also John Keel. John Keel, if anybody has read John Keel, they’ll know exactly what I am talking about. He talks about the comparison between the UFO phenomenon, channeling phenomenon and the paranormal, because it seems that this whole channeling related to UFO thing, you know, goes way back. It’s just people forget. They don't think about those things.

Now the Cassiopaeans have said that we are due for another cleansing in the not too distant future, but they won’t say when, and we, of course can’t exactly pin it down, so I’m going to say something totally illegal here; it may not be illegal in Spain, but
it is in France. My guess is it’s probably pretty soon, based on the frequency of fireballs and meteorites that we’ve been experiencing on this Earth, also the pronounced changes in the atmosphere, which are undoubtedly a result of the Earth moving into an area of space covered with comet dust, not to mention the possibility of the approaching companion star, which can change the whole electrical flow between the sun and all planets in the solar system, which can give rise to a lot of the phenomena that we’ve been experiencing for the past 14 or 15 years with greater and greater intensity. It can also cause internal heating of the Earth, which then causes more volcanic eruptions and, if you think about the fact that 75% of the Earth is under water, what you see in volcanic activity above the water, which has increased considerably and dramatically in the past ten years, so imagine that there is three or four times that much more happening under the sea that we’re not aware of. In fact, they’ve recently talked about the fact that there are new volcanic vents and evidence of volcanic eruptions undersea. In fact, one is going on right at the moment, right off the Canary Islands.

So that heating of the water in our oceans, by virtue of the inner heating of the Earth, by virtue of the electrical interaction between our sun and a companion star, can, you know, cause increased evaporation. That, combined with cooling of our upper atmosphere, which would be brought about by the Earth encountering an area of more cosmic dust, which would be, you know, concomitant with an increase in fireball activity, because if you’re in a stream of dust, there's obviously some bigger objects in it and you are going to have an increase of fireballs and meteorites. I mean, come on, it’s.....

Five, ten years ago, if a meteorite landed anywhere and did anything, they would have said, “this is a once-in-a-century event!,” and they did, they used to say it never happens. I mean, I’ve actually got a textbook that says, you know, that meteorites or cometary things, you know, they never happen to the Earth, it never happens.
So, now that it’s happening almost every month, it's getting a little spooky out there. Does everybody agree, it's getting a little spooky out there, with all the stuff that’s going on?
Okay, so we’re very likely faced with some fairly interesting activity upcoming, but you know, I mean, I'm not a scaremonger. I think that it’s a very good idea to be prepared for anything. I was brought up in Florida, where we had hurricanes, and I was always taught that you always keep, you know, you already had a hurricane supplies box at all times, and periodically you remove the stuff from it, you usually eat it and replace it, so that it’s always fresh and in good condition.

So, you know, you prepare for the worst, hope for the best and you take what comes. It’s kind of my attitude, so just because I think that things are going to get a little spurrly out there on the planet in the next couple years, and I think it’s going to be in the next couple years…

What I am talking about? It’s already happening. I mean, the last few winters have been absolutely outrageous. Look at the floods, the rains, you know, the tsunamis, the earthquakes, the volcanoes. I mean, it’s like every week! And of course, you know, it almost inspires one to go a little biblical, you know, and start quoting Matthew 24 or Revelations, or something. But, you know, who needs that?

So, talking about extinctions, when we consider the fact that we have this living system on our planet, that covers it like a, you know, a mold on cheese, you know, it's like everywhere, it's a pretty significant thing, when we consider that an estimated two billion species have evolved in the past 600 million years. For the first two or three billion years of life on Earth, there were only microorganisms on the planet, terraforming. 99.9% of the species that have ever lived are now extinct. Remember our little graph that we were looking at.

(19:58)

Between one quarter to one half of those species existing today will become extinct within the next 30 years, and that's without any cataclysm. No species, however successful, lasts forever. The most important thing we can thus see about the living system is its ability to create new forms and survive. It has survived five known great extinctions and an innumerable number of lesser ones.

I've got a paper, a scientific paper, at home, talking about some mutations that occurred as a result of the Tungusta explosions, and in particular, of the blood type of a women or her mother. I think…one way or the other, but anyhow, the blood type was changed in a way that cannot happen naturally or except by a mutation, and the mother was only in a position to see the explosion, she was, you know, I mean – the flash of light, and the idea that a flash of light, which of course, may carry some kind of radiation or something, especially an energy of that kind? (21:12-14) could change DNA, suggests that there are all kinds of DNA changes that could be occurring to individuals on the Earth during any type of cataclysmic or cometary bombardment activity.

(21:30)

As I said, according to Shiller's analysis, there are an awful lot of minor mutations that take place in our DNA all the time, and he kind of maps how they happen and the ways they happen and they can be there and they have no apparent effect whatsoever. I mean, change nothing, at all, visibly, in any way, until there is one significant externally induced mutation that then brings everything into play, like a cascade.

So, the question is, and we think about this, we think about, you know, what is survival? You know, what is mutation? And we think about our distribution curve. Everybody in this room is part of a distribution curve.
Okay, when things start happening, maybe all of you are the ones out of the distribution curves of your community, that will have the right DNA to be in a position that when, you know, the fallout is over and done with, you're the ones still standing.

You see what I'm saying? Because if evolution anticipates changes, then certainly there are people in environments who are possibly aware, and then we talked about Consciousness as having been a development; a feedback mechanisms for helping to increase the survival rate of the living system on the planet.

So what is the development of higher abilities; or not necessarily the development, but the ability to read the DNA; the ability to use the DNA to connect to the information system that is outside our system? You know, the Universal Mind is the thing that makes you fit to be one of those individuals whose DNA transforms, or who is in the right place on the distribution curve when things fall out.

Do you understand what I mean?

Okay, in addition to the big five, which were all, according to mainstream science, these are the ones they really acknowledge, and then they mention numerous frequent other ones, you know, blah, blah, blah, but then they don’t really talk about them.

The Holocene Extinction, also known as the Pleistocene/Holocene Event. And that was 12,000 years ago; round figure: 10,500 BC, you know, 12,500 years ago. I wouldn't want to name it. And that was written about by physicists Richard Firestone, Allen West and Simon Warwick-Smith. Allen West has recently come under some fairly severe attack, and we don’t wonder why.

(24:36)

Does everybody know that we’ve started publishing The Dot Connector Magazine? The guy who was doing it got himself… failed and couldn't afford to do a printout? (24:45-46) his magazine? You all can get this, if you want. Just go to The Dot Connector website.

Cassandra and Nesper, what a delight to see my transcript turned into something comprehensible.

And if I may say so again, I too, am grateful to you two, Turgon and Nicolas and others, for the transcription or other contribution for making the first two videos intelligible. It would have just been impossible for me to "listen" to them without these transcriptions. It was your work that inspired me to contribute here.

Also, this being my first interaction with this forum, it has been a real pleasure.

And if I may quote Cassandra, "Thanks for the thanks!" and "What a brilliant talk indeed!"

I made a transcription of Ark's Barcelona talk of October 15, 2011. If you are interested, it can be found here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26237.0.html

carcoom said:
I made a transcription of Ark's Barcelona talk of October 15, 2011. If you are interested, it can be found here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26237.0.html

Thank you and others too.

Thank you all for all the transcripts!! I'm a bit confused about the final versions. Could one of you please send me just the final text for each part? I've started making the subtitles, but noticed some corrections had been made further down. Thanks!! :clap:

Laura Lee said:
I am watching the videos, but... does anyone have the file of the actual slides? Hearing isn't my weakness, but I can't see those interesting graphics even on the full screen setting! :cry:

I do. I'll upload them and post them here asap.

Hi Ailen,

I've already put all the various transcripts into three doc files but without the suggested revisions found in various parts of this thread.

I'd be glad to bring my doc files up to date for you. I'd also check to see if there have been any edits made to the original posts. I'm generally pretty good at attending to details. It would take me about a day to do this.

But I can't send you the final texts because I don't have access to your personal profile which I assume has your email address. When I click on "Ailen" this message appears, "You are not allowed to access this section." I'm guessing I don't have access to your personal profile because I'm a newbie.

How about I just attach these final transcripts to another post on this thread? Or, you could email me your email address. My email is address is on my profile.

Michael

carcoom said:
How about I just attach these final transcripts to another post on this thread?

That would be great, thanks. That way, others can have the final text as well. :thup:

Thank you carcoom for your contribution!
You are doing a great service for us (and
to me in particular! :) )

You are welcome dant. It was a pleasure for me to do this. :)

I am attaching three doc files to this post with the names:

Transcript – LKJ, Barcelona, Oct 15, 2011 – Part 1.doc
Transcript – LKJ, Barcelona, Oct 15, 2011 – Part 2.doc
Transcript – LKJ, Barcelona, Oct 15, 2011 – Part 3.doc

I believe that these doc files have all the edits or suggested changes found in this thread. I also re-watched these videos, checking that the transcriptions matched the videos. I was planning on re-watching these videos anyway.

There still are a number of places, however, where the audio was just not clear enough to determine what was said. There may be minor errors here and there, but all in all, I consider these transcriptions to be excellent.

I work with Open Office Writer which defaults to the ODT (.odt) text format. Writer will save in the Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP (.doc) format upon request which is what I did. I'm making these remarks because Cassandra had some trouble with this (.doc) format/file. So, if anyone, is having problems with this format or these files let me know. I can save these files as a text (.txt) document and re-post them. Hopefully, this will resolve any issues.

I'll go over them myself when I get a minute and see if I can fill in the blanks with memory and notes!

I have combined all of carcoom's documents into one
OpenOffice ODT document, changed the format a bit,
added links, and with sample images, although poor.
I hope this gives an idea what could be done as with
future conferences being documented, although it takes
some effort.

Attached is the ZIP file containing the ODT source document
and the PDF document generated from the ODT document.
If one decides to update the ODT document, please share it.

Cheers!

dant said:
I have combined all of carcoom's documents into one
OpenOffice ODT document, changed the format a bit,
added links, and with sample images, although poor.
I hope this gives an idea what could be done as with
future conferences being documented, although it takes
some effort.

Attached is the ZIP file containing the ODT source document
and the PDF document generated from the ODT document.
If one decides to update the ODT document, please share it.

Cheers!

Nice work Dant, it's very easy to read. Thanks!!

Now that all the work is done I would like to express my thanks to all contributors and say I'm really happy I can read now in my own tempo what was said and done during this conference.
Many thanks to all involved. :clap: :thup: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom