I really appreciate the work you have done

could some one put it together in order ,

Thanks Crazy Charlie

crazycharlie.1 said:
Help ,,, I am confused
I really appreciate the work you have done

could some one put it together in order ,

Thanks Crazy Charlie

I took the liberty of combining the work of Cassandra, Nicolas and Hesper into two .doc files for myself as I was as confused as you.

I will attach them as Transcript part 1.doc and Transcript part 2.doc for the videos Part 1 and Part 2 respectively.

I post these transcripts hesitantly as I'm not sure if I have the authority to do so. :cry:
I'm a shy Newbie you know.

I made a few minor changes only to make the text easier to read. Although these transcripts, I think, are excellent, they may not be the last word. Additional corrections may have been made since I made these two files. Far as, I know, my stringing together of these transcript, follow the video without error.

I posted Transcript part 3.doc for the third video in the series, in a previous post, but that (as I said) still needs a lot of work, which Cassandra and/or Hester have both volunteered to do.

Yeah, I had time to listen to the beginning of part 3. I think it's going to be fairly tricky..., it seems almost inaudible in parts.

I am watching the videos, but... does anyone have the file of the actual slides? Hearing isn't my weakness, but I can't see those interesting graphics even on the full screen setting! :cry:

Thank you, for transcribing this hard work, as it
is greatly appreciated, not just for me, but for all
else who can benefit from this work!

Dan

cassandra said:
Hesper, can you let me know how it's going with part 3, then I can get to work. :)

Sorry I hadn't even noticed that carcoom had linked to the transcript in a word file. So, it hasn't gotten going yet...will get to it tonight!

dant said:

Dan

Ditto, you folks :rockon:

Thanks so much. :)

carcoom, I can't save the word file, because it's copywrited.
Hesper, how about I do the first 25 mins of part 3?

cassandra said:

Have you tried copying the file and pasting it in a blank page? That usually works for me. And I like your plan, I'll do the last 30 :)

voyageur said:
dant said:

Dan

Ditto, you folks :rockon:

Thanks so much. :)

:headbanger:

cassandra said:

How unexpected. :huh:

Not knowing what else to do I converted the file from a .doc file to a .txt file which should strip off all the formatting and just leave the text.

I am attaching it as a file with the name "Transcript part 3.txt"

Hopefully this will help. :rolleyes:

Oh, I see that Hesper just posted a suggestion that should work too.

All right here's the last 30 minutes of Part 3. Great job carcoom, it was an easy job to do the edits you needed.

But anyhow Richard Firestone writes in The Cycle Of Cosmic Catastrophes:

"When people use the term extinction, they mean that many living species vanished. This is just part of the equation, however. Another side is that some species survived.” And they survived in a changed form. “In all past major extinctions, with ecosystems out of balance, many of the surviving species experienced explosive growth. This is what happened 13,000 years ago, when an unusual mix of conditions created favorable conditions for the human species.”

And remember the living system likes to have a whole lot of living species in a whole lot of places and habitats and adapted to a whole lot of situations because the living system knows there are going to be cataclysms and it wants to be sure that some of them survive.

“First, there were new genes. Spurred by genetic mutations that produced a burst of creativity and technological resourcefulness, humans became even more efficient predators. The Event also killed off many competing predators, and skilled hunters may have decimated many surviving ones, ensuring that more people survived. The same resourcefulness made humans better at finding food in every way, and consequently human populations expanded rapidly.”

“Secondly, a benign climate, due partly to the green house effect of the impacts, fostered larger human populations. The warmer climate, coupled with humans' newfound resourcefulness, fostered the invention of agriculture, freeing humans from a nomadic lifestyle.”

I also suggest in this article that I’ve written here, this is probably one of my most comprehensive pieces on the topic that it was this particular event that also created genetic mutations that we currently known as psychopathy, our own intraspecies predator.

“Third, increasing populations led more people to live together in villages and towns, where the division of labor allowed a larger pool of skilled talent to develop. This fueled an almost constant technological boom in many fields, producing, among other things, pottery making, metalurgy, and writing. “

“All that may seem positive, except that the burgeoning population, initially fostered by the extinction event, contained the seeds of many of our current troubles. When overpopulation occurs in any species - whether it is rabbits, locusts, lemmings, or people - a host of problems comes along with it, including epidemics, starvation, extreme aggression, ecosystem destruction, and scarce resources.”

Those are all the problems we are facing today. Every single one of them. Epidemics, starvation, extreme aggression, ecosystem destruction, and scare resources.

“An extinction sequence comprises the following stages: A major catastrophe leads to the disappearance of some species. These disappearances lead to the overpopulation of some surviving species. Overpopulation leads to devastating depopulation. “

“This equation has held true for every past extinction event. In the current sequence, we have passed through the first two stages as a species but not the last, depopulation..."

So that's just talking about an extinction event. So we are supposedly in the sixth grade extinction. That means in broad terms the whole extinction includes the disappearance of large mammals and is in the end, these disappearances have normally been considered to be the result of planet change, the result of the proliferation of a lot of humans or predators or both. However in 2007 the cometary impact hypothesis was presented but has not yet broadly accepted in scientific communities because they don't like to accept these things.

These extinctions occurring near the Pleistocene and Holocene boundary boundaries are sometimes referred to as the quaternary extinction event or the ice age extinction. However a Holocene extinction may be regarded as continuing into the 21st century. According to Michael Soule, who writes about it, soon a millennium will end. With it will pass 4 billion years of evolutionary exuberance. Yes, some species will survive, particularly smaller the tenacious ones living in places far too dry and cold for us to farm or graze. Yet we must face the fact that the Cenozoic, the age of mammals which has been in retreat since the catastrophic extinctions of the late Pleistocene, is over. And that the Anthropozoic or Catastropozoic has begun.

His point of view is that the human beings themselves are causing this extinction event. Well we can clearly see that if we don't get a big cleansing from the universe that is what is going to happen. I mean reasonably speaking.

And I will tell you something. You know, I told our attorney in Paris the other day and we were listing all the things that were considered to be cultic and one of those is storing food and buying gold. I already mentioned that, right? And what I want to know is why normal human beings gathering, network, helping one another, anticipating what's happening on the planet using their psychic senses, their instincts, their knowledge is called cultic. What are they so afraid of?

But anyway, one of the things he listed was storing of food and I said, “Well, I have to confess. If they come and raid our place, I've got two years worth of food” – approximately and he looks at me and he says “What! What do you have it for?” I says “Well come on, I'm not even thinking about cometary bombardment, I mean, you know, how does anybody know they can even survive that. Of course, some people will, nobody knows who's it's going to be.”
I says “What I am thinking about is economic Armageddon.” He says “God don't say that word.” (laughter) But we can see it.

Does anybody here think that there is not something seriously going wrong with the economic system on the entire planet in country after country? And what they expect to do is to turn everybody into slaves.

So, anyway we don't need anymore about this human caused extinction because we all... – Whether or not there are any cometary bombardments and when I say that usually comets don’t the planet they just explode in the upper atmosphere which is why there is not a whole long geological record of cometary bombardments because when something explodes, I mean just look at Tungusta, nothing actually hit the planet, it exploded in the air and left multiple little oblong bays just like you find 50 to 100 thousand of along the east coast of the United States that are dated to this Holocene Pleistocene extinction event. That means there were thousands upon thousands of small pieces of comets exploding in the upper atmosphere and basically effacing anything that was on the ground on the face of the earth.

I mean, just think about it. OK, so the crisis we are facing, and we are facing a crisis whether it's a cosmic crisis or not, can only be met by a new type of human being, And I am not promising you some kind of manta or some kind of, you know, exercise where you wave your hands over a sheet of paper with some kind of symbols on it because the kind of human beings that you need to be to be prepared for an event of this kind is something all together different.

It is somebody who is physically, psychologically and emotionally prepared to deal with whatever comes in the event that it comes or in the event that it doesn't come or if it’s near you or far from you or whatever. And that means, ahh, you have to avoid those things that are being put into our environment to cause our extinction.

Psychopaths run the agricultural industry. They run the pharmaceutical industry. After long research and asking the Cassiopaeans questions we have determined that a lot of this is, even if they aren't consciously aware of it, it's being done to destroy our health.

Ivan Pavlov did some studies on a bunch of dogs and then he also studied on human beings that are less well known, and there’s a thing called trans-marginal inhibition and he discovered that there were four different temperaments for dogs and when you’re trying to break a dog down, you program it and try to break the program and reprogram it. So, there were four different kinds of temperaments and he found that there was one particular kind of temperament that the only way such a dog could be broken, that is break its will, break it down, break its mind, break it in pieces, internally, would be if it was physically ill or had recently had a surgical operation performed on it. Now for some reason, physical illness or having that surgery done, ahh, pretty much put the dog in the position of having no free will.

And the dog not having any will of its own was easily broken and destroyed and some of them, you know, and this has been done with human beings and there have been all kinds of programming and mind control experiments, I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with those things, but the thing is is to get into the state of health where they can't control you. There's also an indication from the Cassiopaean material that eating certain substances make you more susceptible to mind control frequencies that are beamed out to the air waves, you know, along with radio waves and TV waves and microwaves and so forth, a lot of it can come from microwaves.

So what you eat and your state of health is extremely important and there are other things that have to been done because there’s something that the C's call the wave. The wave is supposed to arrive at some point in the not too distant future. At the time they started talking about it, when they first announced it it was what … 17, 18 years ago? And you know in some of the cryptic ways they put things we are not entirely sure what it is. I asked them once and they said it was hyper kinetic sensate. Well that means like emotional overload and anybody can go into emotional overload if something shocking sort of happens on the planet. Let's face it we are basically right now in psychological and emotional overload because of the events happening on our planet. Look what happened on 9-11 and look at all the people that are dying all over the planet today, I mean not just from starvation but from war.

So we are already becoming emotional. I mean the very fact that all of you are here is kind of an indication that you emotionally know that something is going on and you are among those people who are looking for an answer. You're seeking.

So, the thing is that being prepare involves a lot of things, it’s not just... There are no easy answers. You can't just prepare and visualize a spinning tetrahedron. You can't just wave your hands over things or put a purple plate under your dinner plate. You can't chant a mantra. You can't retire from the world into a monastery and purify yourself, you know. You have to become an optimized human being, optimized for surviving, first of all against the psychopathic reality that we live in, because let's face it, if you can survive against a psychopath you can deal with anything, right?

So all these things come into play in turning people into conscious human beings that if something cataclysmic or catastrophic does happen on our planet you are prepared to deal with it not just mentally and emotionally but also physically. It's very important.

So. Now let's see, what do I got here? Do I have another slide? I think that's it. Okay good job for that one.

Now we are going to get on to paranormal or ultra natural.

I don’t think I have one, do I have one yeah I guess I do. Oh yes how handy, look at the color. Like that? Chu did that.

OK. So that’s me back oh geeze when was that 1990, that was 2000 wasn’t it? That was 2000. Let's recap, remember there are only two possibilities for client end users of a system – a direct user and an indirect user and as I propose possibly both. Probably it was designed for the indirect user, in other words the creative being and it was co-opted by the others.

So I kind of have it a little reversed from this guy. So, he's an engineer so what does he know? (quiet laughter)

And communication systems are for the purpose of bridging the space between two or more receptors, intelligent beings, the Cassiopaean experiment being a case in point. Source, well we’ve got me sitting there with the board, or just me. Then you got an encoder, the mouth piece of a telephone.

A message, the words a man speaks, well I guess which it reverses making the source the Cassiopaeians, you know me in the future. And the decoder which would be the, uh, no what was that thing you called it honey? Transmitter, the re-transmitter. And there was a message, a channel, a re-coder, a receiver. So, you know, maybe you guys can play with that and decide which of the elements apply because I’m sitting there using the board and I’ve got something else there.
Part of the problem is actually decoding it. The decoder is the board. And the receiver is me but then what I do after receiving it; you know that's real important too. And there’s a picture of our board in action. As you can see it’s a little blurry because the dadgum thing moves so fast.

So, now let's talk about The Origin of the Universe and the Origin of Religion.

This is our Fred Hoyle, we just love him.

Famed astronomer Fred Hoyle, friend and colleague Victor Clube make an interesting remark in his book The Origin of the Universe and the Origin of Religion:

“Science is unique to human activities in that it possesses vast areas of certain knowledge. The collective opinion of scientists in these areas about any problem covered by them will almost always be correct.”

Well that was before psychopathy took over science. Back in Fred Hoyle’s day it was still true.
“It is unlikely that much in these areas will be changed in the future, even in a thousand years.”

[ Well that applies to some of the older science, not what’s going on nowadays.]

“But for areas of uncertain knowledge the story is very different. Indeed the story is pretty well the exact opposite, with the collective opinion of scientists is always [always, always] incorrect.”

“There is an easy proof of this statement. Because of the large number of scientists nowadays and because of the large financial support which they enjoy, uncertain problems would mostly have been cleared up already if it were otherwise. So you can be pretty certain that wherever problems resist a solution for any length of time by an appreciable number of scientists the ideas used for attacking them must be wrong.”

“It is therefore a mistake to have anything to do with popular ideas for solving uncertain issues, and the more respectable the ideas may be the more certain it is that they are wrong.”

I would say that this even applies to the new age and human potential movement because … if you really examine the history of it and observe carefully the way it moves and morphs and changes.

You'll notice some of the most popular things, people write books, what's it about, the books published, my god, you know they have, you know, international audiences and travel, they do all these things and you just got to wonder, you know I mean, I had to create my own publishing company to get a book published. I mean literally.

And I still can’t get carried in the main distribution catalogs because they refuse, even though I meet all the criteria for being carried in a main distribution catalog.

I had to sell every book, on the web, by hand, myself, by virtue of the fact that I had a website. And I get demonized by Google so those people find my website and I've been on the web and I have all the material there for the last what, 15 years or so? So, if it’s popular, it’s probably wrong.

More than a century ago Alfred Russell Wallace noticed that the higher qualities of Man are acausal, like the Universe itself. Where human qualities have been honed by evolution and natural selection there is very little difference between one individual and another.

Given equivalent opportunities for training, healthy human males of age 20 will hardly differ in their abilities to run. But for the higher qualities it is very much otherwise. This is important. From inquiries made of teachers of art, Wallace estimated that for every child who draws instinctively and correctly there are a hundred that don't. The proportions are much the same in music and mathematics. And for those who are outstanding in these fields the proportions are more like one in a million. Having made this point Wallace then made the striking argument that, while the abilities with small spread like running would have been important to the survival of primitive man, the higher qualities had no survival value at all.

That’s what he thought. What if those higher qualities also come with awareness, psychic abilities, a questing spirit, wanting to know what’s going on, being able to redefine, looking out the window and saying, “Ah that's not global warming buddy you know, an ice age is coming.“ So, what if those are the people who fall at the higher proper place of the distribution curve to actually survive in and Wallace was wrong. Perhaps this is not entirely true, perhaps higher abilities have survival value in terms of those individuals who could read the handwriting on the wall in a scientifically, observational way. Or more speculatively, perhaps higher abilities will insure survival by warning individuals that catastrophe was on its way thereby enabling them to act in preparation to survive. Hoyle again:

[ quoting from Hoyles "The Origin of the Universe and the Origin of Religion" ]

“Over a span of 12 years spent in the Amazon and in the forests of the East Indies, Wallace is said to have discovered 30,000 new species of bat. He lived by shipping his specimens to an agent in London who then marketed them to museums. During most of the time, when he wasn't writing epoch-making papers on biological evolution, he lived with primitive tribesmen. Wallace therefore knew a great deal about the modes of survival of primitive man, probably more than anybody else of his generation. His views on the matter therefore carry some weight. And what he said was that in his experience he never saw a situation in which an aptitude for mathematics would have been of help to primitive tribes. So little numerate were they that in 12 years he saw only a few of them who could count as high as 10.”

“His conclusion was the higher qualities, the qualities with the greatest variability from individual to individual, had not been derived from natural selection. Abilities derived from natural selection have a spread [just like a distribution curve]. Abilities not derived from natural selection have [very] wide spreads.”

And then he says, “I think the higher qualities must be of genetic origin, the same as the rest. The mystery is that we have yet to be endowed with the relevant genes in advance of them being useful.”

But that's not true because that's what Shiller has shown us to be the opposite. Because they already exist in the population just waiting for the environment to change to be manifest.

“The objection is that it explodes one's concepts, raising all manner of new ideas. Which is exactly what respectability dislikes, because it is only in times of stagnation that respectability flourishes.[...] “

Wallace's remarks certainly raise a lot of questions but the ones that immediately comes to mind is, “are human beings with higher faculties, mutations?” A related question is, “are psychopaths also mutations in the other direction?”

Probably a metaphor for Noah just being able to read the signs by looking out the window or walking around or detecting how people were behaving and what is described is really a horrible period of time for every kind of decadence and every kind of, you know, filth and perversion was going on in the world around him and people laugh at him and probably called him a cult (laughter) you know, because he was paying attention.

So, I think that the most important thing about the Cassiopaean experiment and what was learned from it is that, and they’ve talked an awful lot about DNA. I had thought about putting together an entire hand out on that but it turned out to be too long. It would have cost me a fortune to have all printed up and give it to everybody, wouldn’t have been able to afford it.

So, let’s think about how many of you all are maybe carrying mutations, just waiting to be activated and all you got to do to get yourself ready is take care of your diet. Maybe do some... work on yourself to get your emotions cleared. Get an objective state of knowledge because being objective, I mean, going back to what, ahh, Schrödinger was wondering why people eat, what is being exchanged.

Well, I think there is a lot being exchanged between us and the environmental and we need to know the exact science of what to do and how to do it optimally.

And there is also a side thing there, even if nothing ever did happen, even if the governments of the world finally decided to shake hands and get along, even if they sorted out all of our problems, make everything all happy and honky dory, everbody got a house to live in and a decent job and decent education and the kids were well fed, even if all that happened, you’d still be better off because you’d be in a good condition and be optimized for living your life to the fullest. So, what do you got to lose for taking care of yourself? Not a thing and everything to gain. Yeah!

So, as you said, I think the higher qualities must be of genetic origins just the same as the rest. And he talks about being endows with the relevant genes in advance of them being useful and as Shiller has shown with his analysis of the system, that is indeed the case.

And then talking about psychopaths, I don't know how many of you have done research on that but I think it's probably one of the most important things we can do because being aware and awake about psychopaths, you know, you know and you can carry that knowledge into the future and teach your children, or they’ll eat you alive. They will destroy you. If you eat the food they want you to eat, take the pills they want you to take, live your life they want you to live, you will be food for the psychopaths. Now these are some of the good books on the topic, and of course that’s a movie, I don’t know if any of you have watched that, but I highly recommend it. And that’s that for that.

I think what we want to do now is we want to go to questions and answers. What do you think? Because, I think, I know there are several people here who want me to talk about certain things and I think probably the best way for me to talk about them is for them to ask me a specific question and I can talk about it. What do you think? Yeah?

Hesper, I'm so sorry, what a cheek!. As usual, you got more than me. :-[ I thought the last part was only 50 mins.
As usual, you were very cheerful about it all. And did a great job from what I can see at a glance.

Back
Top Bottom