Laura's Stem Cells

Great news! I'm glad the therapy went well, even if it was unpleasant at times, so here's to your recovery and maybe in 6 weeks, the name of the thread will be changed to: How Laura got her groove back! :D :hug2:

Great to read this bit of news this morning. But sorry to hear about the pain you had to go through. Hope you get your Mojo back soon... :thup: :bacon: :cheer:

Great news! The treatment sounds tough, but as they say...when the going gets tough...! Wishing a speedy recovery and that the stem cells do their job!

I am so happy to hear all went well!
I have thought of you many times lately, wondering if you had gone yet, and hoping that
everything would turn out well if you had.
Sounds like a hard experience, but hopefully worth it all in the end.
Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery, and Ark to, I'm sure traveling and worry took
a toll on him as well!

Thank you Laura for the update ! I wish you a quick recovery. Take care of yourself !

Oh gosh, this is SUCH great news!!!!!!

Laura.jpg

Laura said:
Ian said:
Ouch! I cringe to think about IV's and veins (my personal weakness...)

Hope your transformation to health progress well and fast.

Ian

Don't forget the fun fat farming (liposuction - the most unpleasant procedure one can imagine) and drilling into my hip and sucking out the marrow! I came to a little while they were hammering their way in... yikes! They immediately turned up the drip!!! Same thing with the lipo. I think it's so traumatic that even if you are heavily sedated, you kinda wake up. And that's what still hurts the worst: belly. The hip procedure never hurt a minute.

I really hope you will soon be able to report that it was all worth it! And I'm totally looking forwards to the :dance:

Laura said:
(...) After further consultation with Dr. Vorobiev of SwissMedica, I did not go to Moscow, but went to Rogaska, Slovenia and then to Belgrade clinic instead. I may go to Moscow in a few months when my condition improves for more advanced treatment. (...)

Whatever it takes! Given how serious your condition has been another treatment would be very beneficial - and rational too. Since you've gone through all this it would be great if you totally got back on your feet rather than just improving a bit.

(...) I don't think I've ever been in a place where the care was so intensive and superior in my life. The medical part was very unpleasant and some of it rather painful, but the staff were so compassionate and professional and SUPERIOR in skills to anything I've ever seen, that it more than compensated for my misery. (...)

I'm really glad to hear you were surrounded by positive energy and received such good care. :thup:

Thanks for the update Laura. Glad you're optimistic about the results. :cool2:

Take your time to heal thoroughly and then rise and shine again:

albino-peacock.jpg

Great you're back at home :)

Let's hope the treatment is worth the pain and the stress you endured! At least, you got a good feeling with the medical personnel, which counterbalance a bit.

Very big hugs.

Thanks for the update Laura, I'm glad to hear that you're back home and I wish you a good recovery as I'm pretty sure that everyone around you is taking good care of you as always. Thank you for everyone who made this possible and, please, take the time needed for resting surrounded by your beloved ones. :hug:

Very happy to hear the treatment went well, and that they allowed Ark to stay there with you! :flowers:

I'm sorry to hear about the stress and pain from the medical part. Big big hugs, and I hope you recover quickly!! :hug2:

I'm glad you went back home and you'll be without pain.
Rest and enjoy in every new day
:)

PerfectCircle said:
Good news! I'll drink something to that :)

Well, among the rules they gave me for ongoing healing was "no alcohol" and to avoid anyone with a bug since I don't want to use up my stem cells fighting an infection.

Dr. Gaby was with us and can answer any technical questions. We'll both be writing articles about the experience when we get settled and rested.

Back
Top Bottom