Level Playing Field

I think we are already having thoughts inserted into our minds, and we are hopefully becoming aware of them.

I have noticed it myself - suddenly having negative emotions for no reason, then catching myself wondering where that thought came from, and realising that those were not my thoughts. I'm sure I see it happen to others close to me as well.

Sometimes we are not able to descern our thoughts from invasive ones, or fail to do a "self check" on our thoughts, and chaos ensues.

Also maybe some people are driven mad by thought injections from STS ?
Same here. Thoughts and some physical sensations, not pleasant, often accompany. I spin 33 times, or sing or chant and it backs off. Sometimes I just get mad and say 'take it back!!' which also works. Meditation too, helps. It's been pretty constant for a few years. Especially since I joined the forum and was already getting more aware of things hyperdimensional. I remember first joining an E-E meditation here and it was horribly strong afterwards, so much so that I backed off for awhile. Networking and connecting with people about what's really going on is a trigger, it seems to me.

Because of the subtle physical cues, I get a warning. Sometimes I miss it but there's a characteristic heaviness and I ask myself it is me or 'them'. I can usually tell but sometimes it goes on a few minutes till I twig. I am so tired of it now.

I think massive solar flare or CMG knocking out the planets powergrids , ever more likely now as our magnetic field is weakening , could create a level playing field
Not only crypto will evaporate but all money stored in banks too ,no more rich or poor , no car or planes or weapons of war will work
Rockefeller and Ghandi reference

And were we not told that animals still communicate telepathically?
So it seems one has to direct a thought not just hear everybody thinking at once 2D can do it why not us
I get ,,thoughts,, from my pets , mostly ,,let me in ,, or ,,let me out,, or ,,hungry, time to feed me?,, or ,,take this tick out ,,

I think it's worth including the quote from the latest C's session in this thread. A domino effect caused by people turning away from the elite's financial system, like a barter economy, comes to mind. This could be a result of financial collapse, or issues with power supply (energy was the main thing that came to mind when they said 'rather primitive condition')

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna
be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

Also the transition to 4D proper has been said to take approximately 1000 of our years as we experience them.

If I'm not mistaken, the 1000 yr period was said to be the period of time it would take for new arrivals to decide if they will follow an STO or STS path, not the transition per se.

Also, note that 4D is said to entail "variable physicality", but I doubt that means immediately, or even in the short term. I think any move to 4D for 3D humans will involve continuing to be 3D for quite some time, albeit with a bit more awareness and "abilities" for some. For others, it seems it'll be 3D business as usual, although in a slightly changed environment.

As for the "level playing field", I think that means, at least in part, that the 4D beings that exert influence over us in 3D will be more obvious, and therefore less able to operate covertly as they do now.

From what I understand about the "Level playing field" - This is awareness on a mental / telepathic level. You will know exactly what other beings thoughts and intentions are towards you, nullifying any means of manipulation / lying.

Maybe think about how this would manifest in a more 'nuts and bolts' way. Rather than being unceremoniously dropped into an environment where suddenly everyone can read your thoughts and you theirs, (that would be pretty shocking and destabilizing don't you think?), not to mention a serious abridgement of free will, perhaps it is more like a situation where the individuals and groups that currently operate in obscurity, will no longer be able to do so, partly because their activities will be on view for others.

Also to extrapolate - if a 4D positive world is going to manifest, so then a 4D negative world will manifest, to preserve balance.

I think the idea is that a 4D world already exists, with both polarities existing, as is the case in 3D right now. Those that move to 4D will simply be joining that world, as newbies, and most likely as fully 3D beings.

I think the idea is that a 4D world already exists, with both polarities existing, as is the case in 3D right now. Those that move to 4D will simply be joining that world, as newbies, and most likely as fully 3D beings.
I thought that density can be explained more or less as being synonymous to "state of awareness". As such, isn't the 4D world already existing here right alongside with us?

From how you write the above, I interpret it as 4D and 3D being somehow separate, which is not how I've thought about it until now. Correct me if I'm off here, but I thought that densities 1 through 4 are belonging to the "same world", the only difference being how much of said world one perceives according to one's state of awareness. Since we are constantly under 4d STS (and STO) influence, it must follow that our worlds are intimately connected.

So, if people are slowly starting to "phase" into a more 4d existence, wouldn't they still inhabit the same physical "space" while they are transitioning, just that they would be able to pick up progressively more information in that "space", thus expanding their awareness of same, not necessarily moving into a "new"/other world.

Perhaps this is just an issue of semantics, and something which my 3D mind can't properly conceptualize before experiencing more 4D bleedthrough.

Combination of physical earth changes that directly reduce the elites current advantages, and increased capabilities of those paying attention "right and left" to side step the control system and forge their own pathway forward. I'm guessing increased abilities like telepathy will occur between those in resonance with one another.

Wait and SEE?

Perhaps this is just an issue of semantics, and something which my 3D mind can't properly conceptualize before experiencing more 4D bleedthrough.

I think it's semantics, since I pretty much said what you said, just using different words. When I said "joining that world" I was referring to a state of awareness, of course, although I don't think a change in awareness is the whole dynamic. There are other factors involved, according to the Cs, that facilitate that move. For example, again according to the Cs, those that don't move will experience the destruction of this world. That destruction is not merely a function of people's awareness. In the same way, we can assume that a transition to 4D is not merely a function of a change in awareness.

If I'm not mistaken, the 1000 yr period was said to be the period of time it would take for new arrivals to decide if they will follow an STO or STS path, not the transition per se.

Also, note that 4D is said to entail "variable physicality", but I doubt that means immediately, or even in the short term. I think any move to 4D for 3D humans will involve continuing to be 3D for quite some time, albeit with a bit more awareness and "abilities" for some. For others, it seems it'll be 3D business as usual, although in a slightly changed environment.

As for the "level playing field", I think that means, at least in part, that the 4D beings that exert influence over us in 3D will be more obvious, and therefore less able to operate covertly as they do now.
This is from the Ra material is very illustrative of the matter.

Session 63 July 18, 1981

QUESTIONER: Third-density entities from planet Earth who have been here for a number of incarnations are incarnated in third density on this plane at this time and will graduate into three divisions: on the one hand the positive polarity, which will remain on this planet to experience fourth density;
on the other hand, the harvestable negative polarity, which will go to another planet;
finally, the remaining unharvestable third-density, which will go to another third-density planet. In addition to these entities, I suppose we also have some already harvestable entities from other third-density planets who have come here and incarnated in third-density form to transition with this planet to fourth-density. density, in addition to the Wanderers, is that correct?
RA: I am Ra. It's correct, except for one small point.
The positively oriented entities suitable for harvest will remain under this planetary influence, but not on this plane.
QUESTIONER: I think you said there are about sixty million Farstriders at present, do I remember correctly?
RA: I am Ra. That's right, approximately, because the figure is somewhat lower.
QUESTIONER: Does that number include the harvestable entities that come to this planet for the fourth-density experience?
RA: I am Ra. No.
QUESTIONER: Approximately how many of those who have come here from other planets are ready for the third-density harvest and to experience fourth-density?
RA: I am Ra. We can say that it is a recent phenomenon, and that the figure still does not exceed 35,000 entities.
QUESTIONER: These entities now incarnate in a third-density vibratory body. I'm trying to understand how that transition from third to fourth density occurs. I am going to take as an example one of these entities that we are talking about, which now occupies a third-density body. Will that entity age and its third-density physical body have to die and reincarnate into a fourth-density body to make the transition?
RA: I am Ra. Those entities are the ones that are incarnating with what you might call a "dual activation body." It should be noted that those who bring these fourth-density entities into the world feel during their gestation a great bond of union with spiritual energies and with their use, so to speak. This is due to the need to manifest the dual body.
This transitory body will be able to appreciate the vibrational complexes of fourth density as its influence increases, without the consequent cessation of the third density body. If a third-density entity were fully aware of fourth-density on an electrical level, third-density electrical fields would fail due to the resulting incompatibility.
To answer your question about death, these entities will die according to the needs of third density.

QUESTIONER: So you are saying that for one of the dual activation body entities to transition from third to fourth density, the transition will require the third density body to go through the process we call death, is this correct?
RA: I am Ra. The combination of third-density and fourth-density bodies die as necessary from the distortions of the third-density mind/body/spirit complex.
We can answer the central point of the question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of the mind/body/spirit complex is for such entities to be aware, to some degree, of fourth-density understandings that third-density is unable to recall. due to the forgetting process. Thus, for a service-oriented entity, the fourth-density experience may begin with the added inclination to reside in a disturbed third-density environment in which to offer one's love and compassion.
QUESTIONER: Would the purpose of transitioning to Earth prior to full conversion then be to gain more experience prior to the harvest process?
RA: I am Ra. So is. These entities are not Wanderers, as this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is only obtained by third-density harvested entities that have demonstrated a great orientation towards service to others. It is a privilege to be able to obtain an incarnation so soon, since in this harvest time there is an abundance of experimental catalyst for service to others.
QUESTIONER: There are many children at this time who have shown the ability to bend metal by mental force, which is a fourth-density phenomenon. Are most of these children the type of entities we're talking about?
RA: I am Ra. So is.

QUESTIONER: The reason they can, and the fifth-density Wanderers here can't, is that they have their fourth-density body activated?

RA: I am Ra. So is. Wanderers are activated in third density in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting process, which can only be overcome with disciplined meditation and work.
QUESTIONER: I suppose the explanation for this is, first of all, that the entities suitable for third-density harvest have arrived here very recently and late enough not to affect the polarization through their teachings. You are not infringing the first distortion, for you are now a child, and you will not be old enough to really impact any polarization until very late in the transition. However, the Wanderers among us are more mature and have a greater ability to influence polarization.
They must do so based on their ability to penetrate the forgetting process and thus remain in the first distortion.
RA: I am Ra. Exactly.
QUESTIONER: However, it seems to me that some of the third-density entities suitable for harvesting are relatively old, as I know of some who can bend metal and who are over 50 years old, and others over 30. Are there entities that they can bend metals for any reason other than having a dual activation body?
RA: I am Ra. So is. Any entity that, either accidentally or by careful planning, penetrates the doorway to intelligent energy can use the form-creating powers of this energy.
QUESTIONER: As this transition into fourth-density activation continues, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process we know of as death. Is this correct?
QUESTIONER: Are there any inhabitants of this fourth-density sphere at this time who have already gone through this process? Is it being inhabited?
RA: I am Ra. It is correct, although only very recently.

QUESTIONER: I assume then that this population comes from other planets, as the harvest has not yet occurred on ours. They must be planets where the harvest has already taken place, right?
QUESTIONER: So these entities are visible to us?
Could I see one of them; would they walk on our surface?
RA: I am Ra. We have already discussed it. Those entities occupy dual bodies at this time.
QUESTIONER: Sorry to be so clumsy, but this particular concept is very difficult for me to understand. I'm afraid I'll have to ask some basic questions to fully understand it, and I don't think I'll ever fully understand it, or even enough.
Thus, as the fourth-density sphere is activated, heat energy is generated. I assume that this heat energy is generated only in the third-density sphere, is that correct?
RA: I am Ra. Exactly. The distortions of experience of each dimension are different.
QUESTIONER: In that case, at some point in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between the complete and partial activation of this sphere?
RA: I am Ra. At this moment, the cosmic influences are conducive to the formation of basic particles of true green color and, therefore, to the formation of material of this nature. However, there is a mixture of the yellow and green ray environments at this time which requires the birthing of transient energy distortions of the mind/body/spirit complex. When the full activation of the true green love density occurs, the planetary sphere will be solid and habitable as such, and the birth that is in progress will have been transformed by the process of time into, shall we say, the appropriate type of vehicle. to fully appreciate the fourth-density planetary environment. At the present confluence, the green ray environment exists to a much greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

QUESTIONER: Can you describe the difference you mention regarding time/space and space/time?
RA: I am Ra. For your understanding, we will use the working definition of interior planes. There is great subtlety to this vibratory complex of sound, but by itself it may satisfy your present need.

QUESTIONER: I am going to make a statement so you can correct me if necessary. What happens is that while our planet is included in the spiral movement of the totality of the great galaxy and our planetary system spirals to its new position, the vibrations of fourth density are more and more accentuated. These atomic nucleus vibrations begin to create, with increasing intensity, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density body complexes that must inhabit it, is this correct?
RA: I am Ra. It is partly correct. The concept of the creation of the body complexes from the density of the green ray must be corrected. That creation will be gradual and will begin with your own type of third-density physical vehicle; then, through sexual reproduction and evolutionary processes, it will give rise to the fourth-density body complex.
QUESTIONER: So these entities of which we have spoken, the harvestable third-density entities that have been transferred here, are the ones that through sexual reproduction will create the appropriate fourth-density complexes?
RA: I am Ra. The influx of true green energy complexes will increasingly create the conditions whereby the atomic structure of the cells of the body complexes is of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting those physical vessels will be, and to some extent are, the entities you have referenced and, as the harvest is complete, also the entities harvested from this planetary influence.

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.
Greater receivership capacity is a characteristic of fourth-density beings, so I think that they are the ones that will influence the balance.

Back
Top Bottom