Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

Boza,

You propose two ridiculous questions in response:

Am I not? No you are not in any way the target of the defamation, how could you be. Just asking this question shows you somehow view reality differently or are just mentally scrambled.

How do you know? Well we know because we can read and think. We can also look at other facts like the date of when the original post happened. The facts are fairly straightforward for everyone here except you.

I can’t follow any of your logic and if it’s true that you confused Darte’s talks with the early Cass sessions then you won’t understand why this forum was formed and what the purpose is. So you have a choice, you can begin the process of evaluating all the information on this forum and perhaps learn something and change or you can continue in your current state. One leads to growth and the other will most likely end with you getting banned from the forum.

Regardless of your choice, I wanted to say that your responses tend to show a lack of respect for the person you’re engaging with. I don’t see how anyone could have a conversation with you in person, when you can’t engage reasonably through text.
Ok, so, when one is not "in line" with others, one has "lack of respect"?
Search on Google the meaning of "Forum".

Hi Boza. I assume you noticed that you are commenting on an opening post Laura wrote back in 2010 - that's all of 13 years ago, so I'm unsure as to the purpose of your response now? Also, beyond slander and defamation, over the years before and since there have been all kinds of threatening incidents (including to life ) aimed at Laura and those closest to her as well as attempts by various authorities to apply undue pressure via extremely invasive and demanding financial audits. So it might be worth considering a little deeper than just saying you wouldn't care on how you would respond if these were a regular occurrence in your life.
There were "regular occurrence" in and on my life but, no more, thanks to Ms. Laura channelling.
I assume that Ms. Laura have more than enough knowledge for personal protection.
What i do not understand is; what was the purpose of " libel and defamation" post.

What i do not understand is; what was the purpose of " libel and defamation" post.
Knowledge protects.
When the light is shined on the lie it attacks. Attacks intensifies until the light is extinguished. Knowing how those of us are attacked help others to prepare for similar events. Ignoring such event by not posting can give a false sense of normal. Stay vigilant is the purpose.

No.

This may seem disrespectful to some people.

I was not taught to pretend and i respect the opinion of others.
But, Forum is not black and white. There are "gray" options, too. If one feels offended or insulted, these are Re-Acting emotions.

"Consciously ACTING is very different than re-acting. In other words, when you get to the point of purposefully acting you will notice a great change in that physical expression you are working with.
Re-action is a very simple process. Someone say's something, someone does something, re-action is automatic with the physical body. What is to be learned in your experience in physical reality, at this time, is to "purposefully" ACT. Let the others do the re-acting. You observe and ACT accordingly. In other words, someone makes a comment, another individual in a group of individuals in a room dislikes it, the first thing someone does is re-act to that sentence that was stated.

Now, you sit and watch the action that does not mean that you have to jump into the middle of it, that is re-acting. Observing is a big process and probably one of the most interesting of all processes that you have within the physical being. You and the physical being work together, shall we say, in a cooperative enterprise. In other words, the body is almost like a little child that needs to be taught. As you teach the little body how to ACT purposefully, a great many things will begin to happen within that which you are expressing."
(
Datre002 July 04, 2009)

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowledge protects.
When the light is shined on the lie it attacks. Attacks intensifies until the light is extinguished. Knowing how those of us are attacked help others to prepare for similar events. Ignoring such event by not posting can give a false sense of normal. Stay vigilant is the purpose.
OK, this make sense. Thank You!

Ok, so, when one is not "in line" with others, one has "lack of respect"?
That's not it, it's not that you're not "in line" is that the question comes across as dismissive of something that is obvious, and your continued defense of your position makes it clear that this obvious thing is not evident to you.

Not wanting to be on the receiving end of a defamation campaign, because it would hurt your life's work, and hurt countless people around the world, and your family and loved ones.. is obvious. Why would someone care about that? because that someone is committed to all of the above.

Boza48, your ignorance is truly showing in the comments you make. If would be great if you would do less posting and more reading. You are showing, through your posts, just how behind you are from most on this forum. The best thing you could do if you are interested in learning, is to read The Wave series, written by Laura. You can read it for free here. If you do not care to learn more, that is your choice; and what will be will be.

Also, as I stated in another thread, Laura does not endorse any pirated copies of the the Cs sessions that are posted by other individuals on other sites. Too much can be changed, or omitted, or added to in the sessions. Plus, well, they are pirated. That says a whole lot about the individuals who have posted them.

There were "regular occurrence" in and on my life but, no more, thanks to Ms. Laura channelling.
Hello Boza48, how long have you been around the forum before you joined? And are you familiar with any of Laura's work aside from the C's transcripts?

Also, one question that could help you see more light: Maybe it was you who had an emotional reaction to this thread, and how the defamers had been dealt with? According to Western religious and cultural programming it is being said that one has to turn the other cheek, and that the truth is somewhere in the middle. But there are individuals who exploit this kind of programming on expense of others, in the form of attacks because like in this example they don't want to have their work around. And those on the receiving end of the attacks then have the right to defend themselves.

So I can only concur to what Nienna posted above - focussing more on reading might help you understand the purpose of this thread, and maybe your reaction to it.

I know this is English language forum, but I want that more people know this.

Reading your link I found that it comes from this blog Fellowship Of The Cosmic Mind/Grupa Cassiopaea - Rzucenie Światła Na To Kim Są
Is this known to the forum. It contains some really disgusting accusations. It has no real substance, but still pretty disturbing. Who is this guy? Sounds like he's been part of the forum, perhaps even the member forum.

Reading your link I found that it comes from this blog Fellowship Of The Cosmic Mind/Grupa Cassiopaea - Rzucenie Światła Na To Kim Są
Is this known to the forum. It contains some really disgusting accusations. It has no real substance, but still pretty disturbing. Who is this guy? Sounds like he's been part of the forum, perhaps even the member forum.
From the 'taste' of writing blurbs when translated to English, and some other bits and pieces, it might be related to the thread below:

But also, it might not, so a big FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom