Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

Bluestar

Jedi Council Member
Ailén said:
Wow! That account is SO far from what actually happened that it's almost funny. He must have gone through quite a bit of mental gymnastics to distort te facts in such manner. Fascinating, indeed!

It is rather fascinating. How one person in a room filled with people can have a different story than all the others truly is a form of mental gymnastics or seeing through a kaleidoscope or something.

Gertrudes said:
Some have probably always had reservations about Laura and the Work done here, and then it can be all too easy to give the doubts full reign and turn them into attacks when something here doesn't go the way they expected.

Sometimes as we all know, the truth hurts and how many times have we witnessed people on this forum respond in such a way with their feelings hurt. To manipulate the truth and then try and use it to hurt Laura is more then appalling. Having reservations is one thing, but to come here and if they are not cuddled and spoke to with "oh, poor baby", to then go out and slander because their feeling are hurt is pathological. This to me, is not an easy to give the doubts full reign thingy, it is vengeance.
 

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
SAI said:
When I was 9 years old...

Godinama about the event, I did not talk to anyone, and it was 1979 years.

That means that he is born in 1969. He was 9 years old in 1979, and 43 in 2012. For example, if he was born in June, and that event was in March, and now is November, it all fits.

grini said:
I connected SAI with this guy. It is just a thought, maybe I'm completely wrong, but maybe there is something.

Maybe. I agree with all the other things that you said about him.
 

Argo

Jedi Master
grini said:
He is not. At first it looked like he came here to ask Laura if she would like to ask Cs about his issues. He wrote his story... and his writing. I'm from Croatia and I can tell you that this guy is mixing croatian and serbian words in the same post. Like 'vreme' (serbian) and 'vrijeme' (croatian).

It is common for people who grew up in Croatia and lived for years in Serbia to mix those "two" languages. At least in my experience.

Persej said:
SAI said:
When I was 9 years old...

Godinama about the event, I did not talk to anyone, and it was 1979 years.

That means that he is born in 1969. He was 9 years old in 1979, and 43 in 2012. For example, if he was born in June, and that event was in March, and now is November, it all fits.

grini said:
I connected SAI with this guy. It is just a thought, maybe I'm completely wrong, but maybe there is something.

Maybe. I agree with all the other things that you said about him.

I'm also had the same impression.
 

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There we have it.

Psychopath Roundtable, Thomas Sheridan, James Corbett, Jay Weidner, Vinny Eastwood 17July2013:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1878aerllI#at=25

The name of the show is quite fitting isn't it "Psychopath Roundtable" :lol:
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Pashalis said:
There we have it.

Psychopath Roundtable, Thomas Sheridan, James Corbett, Jay Weidner, Vinny Eastwood 17July2013:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1878aerllI#at=25

The name of the show is quite fitting isn't it "Psychopath Roundtable" :lol:

What is really pathetic is those slimeballs never do anything creative or original of their own; they just steal other people's work and re-package it with twists and distortions.

I doubt that any of them have enough of a readership (due to the previously mentioned issue) to even create a "disturbance in the force."
 

Arwenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Guardian said:
loreta said:
If I had listened or read about Laura before knowing her I would not be here

That's interesting, because if I hadn't listened or read about Laura before knowing her, I would not be here.

I totally agree. It was in reading the vitriol, that my curiosity was piqued, and so of course, I just had check it out for myself...and here I am! In a roundabout way, COINTELPRO and their nut jobs sent me here! :D
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Pashalis said:
There we have it.

Psychopath Roundtable, Thomas Sheridan, James Corbett, Jay Weidner, Vinny Eastwood 17July2013:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1878aerllI#at=25

The name of the show is quite fitting isn't it "Psychopath Roundtable" :lol:

What is really pathetic is those slimeballs never do anything creative or original of their own; they just steal other people's work and re-package it with twists and distortions.

I doubt that any of them have enough of a readership (due to the previously mentioned issue) to even create a "disturbance in the force."

I did listen a bit into it and they used phrases from Lobaczewski that it is a virus, people need the knowledge... (actually, about these sick-bags). Well without citing and talking about Archons and energy and making something mystique about it.
 

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hey guys,

Has anyone taken a look at this? The date of publication according to google is August 16th 2013 the second result when you google Laura's name

_http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Laura_Knight_Jadczyk

Beyond poorly written, I'd also say rushed and quite frankly a truly sad attempt.
 

Psalehesost

The Living Force
Alejo said:
Hey guys,

Has anyone taken a look at this? The date of publication according to google is August 16th 2013 the second result when you google Laura's name

_http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Laura_Knight_Jadczyk

Beyond poorly written, I'd also say rushed and quite frankly a truly sad attempt.

It was discussed earlier beginning here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20628.msg366376.html#msg366376

It doesn't seem to have changed much since then - some minor edits made by various people on the wiki.

Laura's last comment on it then was that "Well, maybe I'll just send the info to our atty in California and see what he thinks."
 
Top Bottom