Life experiences represent interaction with "God"

3D Student said:
Joe said:
It's possible, I suppose, that there is only a certain amount of suffering/learning that is necessary until the suffering part is no longer necessary, because the suffering part is a function of a lack of understanding/awareness. Once a certain level is reached, learning can proceed without the suffering, at least as we experience it at this level.

I find it hard to imagine what life would be like without self-made or mechanical suffering. But I've been at periods in life where there is more flow and less suffering. So if you work out your programs and gain an understanding of yourself, I think you could get to that point. There will always be accidents or things external that come upon you, but you'd have eliminated your self suffering through knowledge.

But maybe it's not so hard to imagine. Without that suffering, you'd just get on with life and continue pursuing your Aim(s). And on to new and more complex things. So I kind of see this type of suffering as a sort of obstacle, that you overcome after some time and learning.

I agree - we have to remember that the suffering is like the fire used to cook a meal. Once the meal is cooked then it's time to prepare the meal and dining room for guests, and at that point we are more focused on serving others. And, since that is another stage entirely, it is also an entirely new challenge. The point being that without the heat we cannot prepare the 'meal' at all, and there is an entire celebration waiting for us at dinner!

But what is being 'cooked'? Well Dabrowski would say that it's our real personality - that through suffering we develop the values that will spur us to DO rather than simply react to everything. Then our real work begins. It could be connections to a different thought center, to our higher selves, where we find commitment to a higher cause through the deep grief caused by learning the truth of who we really are, and then what the world is really like. And as we move through that process we come into greater and deeper contact with others on the same path, and an entire 'banquet' comes into existence.

But what about those who make us suffer for their own sadistic reasons? Well it seems that suffering functions as a form of payment. We must suffer in order to pay off our debts, and there are those who make us suffer in order to feed off of that energy and keep us 'enslaved'. Either way there's no getting around it. We either suffer the depredations of the sadistic weirdos out there or we learn to take our suffering into our own hands and pay for a different future. As the C's said in the April 16th Session, we either pass through the 'Valley of the Shadow' or we walk off a cliff.

Chu:

Evil is real on its own level, and the task of man is to navigate the cosmic maze without being defiled by the Evil therein. This is the root of Free Will. Man faces a predicament as real as himself: he is forced to choose—to utilize his knowledge by applying it—between the straight path which leads to Being, and the crooked paths which lead to Non-Being. Human beings are required to discern between good and evil—consciousness energy directors—at every stage of their existence in this reality. Because, in fact, they must understand that God is consciousness and God is matter. God is good, and God is evil. The Creation assumes all the different properties of the many “Names of God”. The Cosmos is full of Life-Giving and Slaying, Forgiveness and Vengeance, Exaltation and Abasement, Guidance and Deception. To attempt to assume God’s point of view and “mix everything” at this level, results only in staying at this level. Therefore, human beings must always separate God’s point of view from their own point of view and the fact that all creation assumes the divine Names and Traits.

On recapping on this very important thread a thought occurred to me on a possible way to help make more conscious decisions and choices?
Inherently we may lean to STO or STS choices or mostly in between, because context has to be included here too. However sometimes an active part can be missing. ie not having the prior experience or not remembering/taking on board the lesson from a previous experience. Networking obviously comes in as very important here before making such a decision especially where some doubt is niggling in the background. Again, a warning in itself possibly from an intuition point of view.

The extra help could be the impression and feeling you receive about this decision - perhaps it is a new direction, project, being at a crossroads in life.

This is where, having taken all the above into consideration, including current level of knowledge and books such as Thinking Fast and Slow etc. What could help too is the quote above. The 100 names of God. Especially if a quick decision has to be made (though I try to steer clear of such where possible for the 'traps' that they could be, but there are emergency situations regardless). So if the choice cannot be described by one of the nobler names of God, or even a positive side to the baser names, then perhaps that is a quick marker, another guiding hand, so to speak, to help make a better conscious choice. (Perhaps also bringing in the awareness of conscience at the same time)?

Asking DCM and the C's for Knowledge during the choice process can also bring 'signs' you need, hopefully in 'time'. However, intuition and discernment for these 'signs' also has to be taken into consideration to prevent 'wishful thinking' finding signs that 'fit' a possible negative decision later to be regretted. I think this would be more likely in a decision of a more personal nature than one that is obviously helping others.

Obviously a very important aspect of the Work is to be as aware continuously as possible, tuned in to DCM in every action via every centre - centre of gravity.

Thus practising all the above should help us steer away from personal suffering more effectively especially as those that we CAN control are usually down to 'bad' choices and decisions are they not? That is why Knowledge Protects too on another level. Only when applied of course! Just in the course of 24 hours we are open to making many decisions - basic routine ones to going about 'business' outside, to conversing with others. It is amazing to note from the moment of waking just how many decisions are made practically every second/minute! Any simple one could have a tripping up effect that could manifest into something 'unexpected' thus vigilance and awareness really are key. This can be a fun exercise devoid of any paranoia. :-) FWIW

Four year old Siberian girl walks 8km across snowy taiga to help dying grandma
Published time: 12 Mar, 2017 16:47
https://www.rt.com/news/380429-russia-4yo-walks-kilometers/
Link for Full View:
A four-year-old girl walked some eight kilometers across the bear- and wolf-infested Siberian taiga to seek help for her grandmother.

The incident took place in the Russian Republic of Tuva in southern Siberia back in February, but was confirmed by the authorities only on Sunday.

The four-year-old girl, identified by local media as Saglana, was living with her grandparents in a remote village. Her grandfather has reportedly been blind for several years, and the girl’s 31-year-old mother lives separately.

One early morning, the Saglana woke up and saw her grandmother motionless. She had to seek help in the nearby town, some eight kilometers away, according to local media.

C6qFYEdWcAANovk.jpg

https://twitter.com/ScherbDep/status/840631205783564289/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The problem was, she had to walk through the snowy taiga forest on a crispy early morning to get there.

Despite all the dangers of trek through a Siberian woodland notorious for its wolves and bears, she reached her destination in a few hours. The medics who examined the girl after she arrived said she was suffering from “general hypothermia,” according to a police statement.

Unfortunately, the medics who went to help the girl’s grandmother, couldn’t save her. The woman in her 60s had died of heart attack.

People on social media praised the girl for her bravery.
“Well done, little girl,” “We wish you good health,” “She is worthy of a medal,” “Here’s a hero!”
people tweeted.

“The future of our [district] lies with these small heroes,”
locals from the Tere-Kholsky District told Tuva Online news agency.

Others wondered how the child’s grandpa could have let her make the trip and why the family didn’t have mobile phones.

In the meantime, the local branch of the Russian Investigative Committee has opened a case against the girl’s mother, suspecting her of dangerous negligence.

“She knew that the elderly people were unable to ensure the safety of the child,”
it said in a statement.

Comments:
Being a Russian isn't a nationality, but a way of life. Her soul is pure.

This is absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing, c.a.. Very unfortunate that this girl lost her grandmother, and I hope that there will be an optimal solution to her and her grandfather's situation.

Keit said:
This is absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing, c.a.. Very unfortunate that this girl lost her grandmother, and I hope that there will be an optimal solution to her and her grandfather's situation.

Your Welcome Keit.

I think that this thread, (and it's responses), is reminder that we "all" will be tested with similar but very different challenges, that will gauge the quality of our souls potential.

The passage, is a great reminder of the opportunity of making the ether of incremental steps. And or the capacity of giant leaps, for emotional, and spiritual advancement. .

I guess it could be said, that it's always been a daily opportunity of choice.

Reflection's from YT-DIY Camper / 12:07

What the Dying Elderly told me!
Jul 12, 2017

https://youtu.be/N1PLO3dk400?rel=0

My New Year’s Message… to the world
Dear World: Dr. Jordan B. Peterson Logo
https://jordanbpeterson.com/new-years-message-world/
The Divine Individual is the man that every man admires, and the man whom all women want their men to be. The Divine Individual is the ideal from which deviations are punished by the group with contempt and disgrace and fidelity to which is rewarded with attention and honor. The Divine Individual is not the winner of any individual game but the player who plays fair and is therefore continually invited to play. The Divine Individual is the builder, maintainer and expander of the state, he who boldly goes where no man has gone before, and someone who eternally watches over the widows and the children. His power of direct and honest communication is that which identifies, discusses and resolves the continually emergent problems of human existence. He is the Savior of the World.

c.a. said:
Reflection's from YT-DIY Camper / 12:07

What the Dying Elderly told me!
Jul 12, 2017

https://youtu.be/N1PLO3dk400?rel=0

My New Year’s Message… to the world
Dear World: Dr. Jordan B. Peterson Logo
https://jordanbpeterson.com/new-years-message-world/
The Divine Individual is the man that every man admires, and the man whom all women want their men to be. The Divine Individual is the ideal from which deviations are punished by the group with contempt and disgrace and fidelity to which is rewarded with attention and honor. The Divine Individual is not the winner of any individual game but the player who plays fair and is therefore continually invited to play. The Divine Individual is the builder, maintainer and expander of the state, he who boldly goes where no man has gone before, and someone who eternally watches over the widows and the children. His power of direct and honest communication is that which identifies, discusses and resolves the continually emergent problems of human existence. He is the Savior of the World.

Thanks for sharing my friend.Indeed THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN LIFE DOES NOT COST ANYTHING:Two months ago i was in Peru with my father and i really enjoy to talk with him about his life and what it mean for him to losing my mother.Just to be in his company was more than gold.
To enjoy the tenderness and care of my older sisters and my niece and to talk honestly about matters that we did not talk about before was very healthy for our souls.I'm incredibly grateful for those moments :love:

If each being is a division of the same "one" to know itself, I see as if the main counterpoint is to see ourselves through the individual condition that we have no connection with the persons/beings that we catalog "different" according to our interpretation of what they should be according to us and what the programming dictates, according to our constitution of values, an example citizen, a good person, a good experience, type of thoughts, emotions, etc. We categorize everything as good or bad according to our personal and universal scales. The eternal confrontation.

A great dilemma comes when someone is capable of blinding the life of another person, but how different is that dynamic from the animal kingdom? don't we also categorize animals as "good" and "bad" because of the method they use to hunt their prey? is it a fact that in our karmic line we have never stained our hands with blood? Because we always justify ourselves "ok I am bad, but not as bad as". Then we pretend to "shut up" that reality, by choosing to interact only with that which generates us pleasure and positive energies by refusing to confront it and understand the dynamics behind all that and so many other reasons to justify "I am not like that and I do what they do to me" we believe it will cease to exist and accumulate the consequences of those actions towards others. Emotional bills to pay and with pain.

The eternal concealment of our undesirable aspects, because we all want to be good and demand to be rewarded as we wish for that.

At that moment we live only what is convenient for us within our immediate existential radius and in effect certain isolation generates the sensation that that part of reality will not touch our door generating loops of experiences that we ignore, we do not understand and we do not intend to do so but it leads us to stagnation until we do not have the awareness of. It is then that I have become a mere dream of the past, I have lost interaction with life, with myself, with God.

If each being is a division of the same "one" to know itself, I see as if the main counterpoint is to see ourselves through the individual condition that we have no connection with the persons/beings that we catalog "different" according to our interpretation of what they should be according to us and what the programming dictates, according to our constitution of values, an example citizen, a good person, a good experience, type of thoughts, emotions, etc. We categorize everything as good or bad according to our personal and universal scales. The eternal confrontation.

A great dilemma comes when someone is capable of blinding the life of another person, but how different is that dynamic from the animal kingdom? don't we also categorize animals as "good" and "bad" because of the method they use to hunt their prey? is it a fact that in our karmic line we have never stained our hands with blood? Because we always justify ourselves "ok I am bad, but not as bad as". Then we pretend to "shut up" that reality, by choosing to interact only with that which generates us pleasure and positive energies by refusing to confront it and understand the dynamics behind all that and so many other reasons to justify "I am not like that and I do what they do to me" we believe it will cease to exist and accumulate the consequences of those actions towards others. Emotional bills to pay and with pain.

The eternal concealment of our undesirable aspects, because we all want to be good and demand to be rewarded as we wish for that.

At that moment we live only what is convenient for us within our immediate existential radius and in effect certain isolation generates the sensation that that part of reality will not touch our door generating loops of experiences that we ignore, we do not understand and we do not intend to do so but it leads us to stagnation until we do not have the awareness of. It is then that I have become a mere dream of the past, I have lost interaction with life, with myself, with God.
It sounds like you have described entropy

It sounds like you have described entropy

(Laughter) I don't think so, it is already written but not by me, It just doesn't seem as messy to me now as it used to because of the lack of clarity we have at first trying to connect so many things at once. Although perhaps I was not very clear and apologize for it and the entropic was me, more for chaos than for describing something. When it comes to this work I think we exaggerate things because of the very magnitude that comes with the realization of the chaos we are through coupled with the chaos that we have inside of ourselves as we go along and accompanied by the roller coaster of emotions. And besides that we are not only trying to know ourselves but on the fly, learning from comets, gravity, hyperdimensional realities, Cesar / Jesus, quantum theory, EM, neutrinos, psychology, electrical universe, climate... turn around all that we have been presented as good and it is not, go back to review everything, we arrived surely the majority only thinking about lizards and martians nothing more... AND GOD! look at the whole existential journey they've shared with us in these books alone.

To me these sentences are the main starting point for understanding myself and the word "reflection" is self-explanatory, is part of the reason for all this, the rest are the tools needed to understand them through us and that it is difficult to return to descomponernos and re-arm ourselves with either stockings, know yourself, to be able to perform an interaction with the reality as balanced as possible and to continue understanding more and more and more:

- Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God.
- You will see that in life you receive exactly what you give.
- Lessons is all there is.

And many others that point in the same direction in our lives, well where else are they going to point, right?

I've always wanted to talk openly about everything, but people usually just want to talk about parties, sex and alcohol. So just the problem of not being able to communicate as you want, is a signal of control and impediment to the flow of information that generates a small "spark" of mental discomfort necessary to motivate others to investigate on their own. Talking about life and its mysteries is not a topic of conversation at the bar.

05-03-97
Q: [...] The way I understood it is that a person can be an EM vector. Is that possible?
A: Vector means focuser of direction.

Q: Could that mean that EM waves can be vectored by a human being simply by their presence? I also noticed that several of us have been involved with persons and relationships that seem designed to confuse, defuse, and otherwise distort our learning, as well as drain our energy. Basically, keeping us so stressed that we cannot fulfill our potential. Is there some significance to this observation?
A: That is elementary, my dear Knight! [...]

Q: One of the things I have learned is that these individuals seem to attach via some sort of psychic hook that enters through our reactions of pity. Can you comment on the nature of pity?
A: Pity those who pity.

Q: But, the ones who are being pitied, who generate sensations of pity, do not really pity anybody but themselves.
A: Yes...?

Q: Then, is it true as my son said, when you give pity, when you send love and light to those in darkness, or those who complain and want to be "saved" without effort on their own part, when you are kind in the face of abuse and manipulation, that you essentially are giving power to their further disintegration, or contraction into self- ishness? That you are powering their descent into STS?
A: You know the answer!

Q: Yes. I have seen it over and over again. Were the individuals in our lives selected for the extremely subtle nature of their abilities to evoke pity, or were we programmed to respond to pity so that we were blind to something that was obvious to other people?
A: Neither. You were selected to interract with those who would trigger a hypnotic response that would ultimately lead to a drain of energy.

Q: (T) Well, it is a fact, because my energy is sure drained. (L) What is the purpose of this draining of energy?
A: What do you think?

Q: (T) So you can't concentrate or do anything. You can't get anywhere with anything.
A: Or, at least not the important things. [...]

Q: (L) Why is it that it seems to be one of the primary things about us that prevents us from acting against such situations, is our fear of hurting another person? [...] Why are we so afraid of hurting someone's feelings if they are hurting us?
A: Not correct concept. You do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny.

Q: But, when you do that, these persons make you so completely miserable that there seems to be no other choice but a parting of the ways.
A: Yes, but that is not "acting against." Quite the contrary. In fact, remember, it takes two to tango, and if you are both tangoing when the dance hall bursts into flames, you both get burned!!!

Q: Why is it that when one trys to extricate from such a "tango," why is there is such violent resistance to letting you go when it is obvious, clearly obvious, that they do not have any feeling for you as a human being?
A: It is not "they." We are talking about conduits of attack. [...]

Q: Is it true that being in the presence of such people, that one is under the influence of an energy, an emanation from them physically, that befuddles the mind and makes it almost impossible to think ones' way out of the situation?
A: It is the draining of energy that befuddles the mind.

Q: Where does this energy drain to?
A: 4th density STS.

Q: They drain our energy from us and 4th density STS harvests it from them?
A: "They" do nothing!!!! 4th density STS does it all through them!

Q: (T) Well, I would like to know what is it in us that makes us attracted to such people.
A: It was the idea of 4th density STS.

Q: That means that they can control your thoughts and emotions, put ideas into your head, and you think it is a good idea to "save" someone. You don't know. It is taught in our religions and culture to give until it hurts, and, in fact, to give because it hurts. The whole situation is designed and controlled from another level. Any further comment on this subject?
A: Once you have truly learned the program, just plug it in.

Q: I guess once you have truly learned what is being said here, just plug it in...
A: No. We mean that all you have to do is learn the patterns of behavior, the subtle signs, and you will always have the ability of avoiding it. Your own as well as others. [...]

Lesson number 1: Always expect attack.
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Lesson number 3: Know how to conteract same. [...] When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems... [...] But, if you expect it, you learn how to "head it off," thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do? [Cassiopaeans]

Oh! 😆 Volume II, The Soul Hackers, the first 30 pages, they talk about it.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, both individually and collectively, can indicate where we are in our lives?
individual and collective, can indicate where we are in the learning cycle?
And are we asking for answers or revelations that are precisely the lessons we need to learn? And would it be absolutely useless for us to be told about them because they are in fact And would it be absolutely useless to be told about them because we must actually experience them?

A: That is partly correct. If they want clues, clues we have to give them. But if they are
looking for "a road map," forget them!

"What I've had a hard time describing is the whole new feeling the universe gives me."

"I learned to read the subtle clues that are hidden from us about the world and people's interactions. Very often, it took a great deal of effort to "see" beyond what I wanted to see based on emotional inclinations, or what "made me feel good." Sometimes, seeing the truth is "unpleasant," but only because we are conditioned that way."

And how do we realize this? by knowing ourselves through the work of interacting with God and where is God? Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God.

Back
Top Bottom