"Life Without Bread"

After watching the video this morning, my Bacon tasted even better than ever...and I´m not kidding! I liked the horse idea being showed first as an image and ending then, step by step, with the woman wearing it on her head, very suggestive

Could be a hit, congratulation :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pashalis said:
have to share that here !:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8MrUKH82A&feature=g-all-lik

just hilarious ! my new favourite song :D

I'm curious is this a forum member ?

Pepe the wonder dog is wondering what's Up with these people?! :DDDD Awesome performance! Good directing, script & music and top-notch lyrics!

forge said:
Pashalis said:
have to share that here !:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8MrUKH82A&feature=g-all-lik

just hilarious ! my new favourite song :D

I'm curious is this a forum member ?

Pepe the wonder dog is wondering what's Up with these people?! :DDDD Awesome performance! Good directing, script & music and top-notch lyrics!

Yup, the music/voice/lyrics were amazing! Great job on that video, it's so catchy.

Laura said:
caballero reyes said:
It's missing a close up when bacon is frying, is a cliche, but is always nice to see.Very good voice, good music and with a little change of tone could be very commercial.Congratulations!!!

Ummm... I thought it was perfect.

Well, it's certainly not a professional video in the MTV commercial sense of the word. The whole production was shot over one weekend on a home video camera with a budget of about $25 for the snacks. The props/masks we borrowed from our local bookstore and my 16 year old son did all the camera work.

We did about 4 takes of each scene and I picked the overall best one from each. Being the artist/musician/editor I can still see many shots that could be improved but overall I'm satisfied with the end result.

During the one scene in the grocery store we actually got reprimanded by the manager for not asking permission to film there, but after talking with him and explaining to him what the video was about he gave his consent.

The dancing segues were not planned at all and just happened spontaneously. My cell phone started ringing during one of the takes and I couldn't concentrate on the music so I just started dancing away from the camera in time to the music. My son started laughing so I kept at it, not thinking that the footage would ever be used. But when it came time to add filler for the harmonica parts, it seemed to fit, and ended up being some of the best parts of the video.

Anyway, I appreciate all the feedback and am glad that everyone enjoyed the song.

Here's to the sweet aroma of frying bacon!

Timótheos said:
During the one scene in the grocery store we actually got reprimanded by the manager for not asking permission to film there, but after talking with him and explaining to him what the video was about he gave his consent.

I wondered already if something happened in the store when someone is throwing food on the floor and singing + filming ;).

Thanks for the video, it made me smile! Good job, and it's obvious that you guys had a lot of fun doing it. :thup:

Timótheos said:
Well, it's certainly not a professional video in the MTV commercial sense of the word. The whole production was shot over one weekend on a home video camera with a budget of about $25 for the snacks. The props/masks we borrowed from our local bookstore and my 16 year old son did all the camera work.

Wow, nicely and "baconnelly" well done and what a pleasure to watch it. :dance:

Well, now I can't get the song out of my head. :lol: It really cheers me up. I play it several times a day now.

Nienna Eluch said:
Well, now I can't get the song out of my head. :lol: It really cheers me up. I play it several times a day now.

I'll second that! I watched it on my dinner break and ended up humming for the rest of my shift! :lol: Great job and thanks Timotheos!

Back
Top Bottom