Location, location, location

I spent time traveling lookinng for "a place" to have a farm in some out of the way country and never found it. I spent time and money buying generatores, freezers food supply storing it with friends or relitives only to see it fall apart. Then took more seriously the Cs comments on who I am and what I see, and just started working on me and being wherever I was at the time.

Ive ended up in Central California at the 3,500 feet level in the foot hills. Circleing the wagons with whats left of my family, and visting friends in Phoenix area. Bought a motorhome for traveling back and forth. My family is much older than I , and starting to go over the rainbow bridge (dieing) one last year, another one this year. Im hoping to be helpful being here.

The drought is bad, the vegitation is suffering, the heards of deer "seem" to be dwindling, but we are away from the coasts and big citys, and can be self sufficiant very easy. There are woods, turkey and deer, plenty of water...(when it rains) and perhaps that will come back this year. If the ice age is comeing we should get our share of precipitation.

Although no one here is "esoteric" so to speak, I have been excepted even with my querky-ness eating habit, opinions etc. So, for now, it works. I hear now that there is a group in Phoenix, and surely there must be one in California, but I dont know if we'll ever make a connection. btw a motorhome (RV) can work out very well if your not sure just where your going to be, or need to be.

davey72, to have money problems can be a very strong problem. I think that in my situation we choose to live as far as possible from where we were, with the money we had. And it was a good decision to come here. Everything is possible when you feel better. This new location is better for us, I know. We were living in a black hole. From here we can see things under another perspective. But money is still a problem. Nevertheless I know perfectly that our problems with money are a big issue, something I have to work on.

No psychopath around me for now. The last one was a gift, in a sense: thanks to her we were obliged to move as soon as possible because when you are near a psychopath you have just one thing to do: fly. You can not argue with him. You can not use patience nor compassion. You just have to fly and as fast as possible. I was very lucky to find this apartment where we are living now. From here I can see a big part of the city, the ocean and the mountains. I can see the horizon. So I can see more clearly. I have more light. That helps a lot!

My aptitude to see that the woman was a psychopath is due thanks to this forum and all the discussions and articles about this subject. That means that information is vital, it can save your life. Some years ago I was not aware of this issue, psychopathy. And I put myself in bad situations, taking bad decisions also. This time I was aware, awake. And the universe helped me finding this new apartment as soon as possible thanks to 2 women that were in my reading club.

To find a new location is also to find a road inside us, that will teach us and where we can see how we are learning. Maybe this city and this island is not perfect but for now I live here and I am learning and putting in practice what I am learning. (sorry for my English, to express things like that is very complicated when in another language!) :)

loreta said:
To find a new location is also to find a road inside us, that will teach us and where we can see how we are learning. Maybe this city and this island is not perfect but for now I live here and I am learning and putting in practice what I am learning. (sorry for my English, to express things like that is very complicated when in another language!) :)

You have a beautiful way with words loretta, so please don't worry about the language issue. I am so glad that the move has been beneficial for you- having horrible neighbours can really make life very very tough. And I agree, prior to coming upon the information here about psychopaths, I had no idea about human-looking predators.

Arwenn said:
loreta said:

You have a beautiful way with words loretta, so please don't worry about the language issue. I am so glad that the move has been beneficial for you- having horrible neighbours can really make life very very tough. And I agree, prior to coming upon the information here about psychopaths, I had no idea about human-looking predators.

Thanks Arwenn! English is a very difficult language, for me, when trying to explain emotions or personal issues. That's why it take so much time for me to go to The Swamp.

loreta said:
davey72, to have money problems can be a very strong problem. I think that in my situation we choose to live as far as possible from where we were, with the money we had. And it was a good decision to come here. Everything is possible when you feel better. This new location is better for us, I know. We were living in a black hole. From here we can see things under another perspective. But money is still a problem. Nevertheless I know perfectly that our problems with money are a big issue, something I have to work on.

No psychopath around me for now. The last one was a gift, in a sense: thanks to her we were obliged to move as soon as possible because when you are near a psychopath you have just one thing to do: fly. You can not argue with him. You can not use patience nor compassion. You just have to fly and as fast as possible. I was very lucky to find this apartment where we are living now. From here I can see a big part of the city, the ocean and the mountains. I can see the horizon. So I can see more clearly. I have more light. That helps a lot!

My aptitude to see that the woman was a psychopath is due thanks to this forum and all the discussions and articles about this subject. That means that information is vital, it can save your life. Some years ago I was not aware of this issue, psychopathy. And I put myself in bad situations, taking bad decisions also. This time I was aware, awake. And the universe helped me finding this new apartment as soon as possible thanks to 2 women that were in my reading club.

I totally get the money issue. I was just trying to point out that there are always other possibilities no matter how uncomfortable they are. I say this cause having money issues myself much of my life i have done and thought much about it. U could possibly find something to do for cash to save to move or at worst sell your possessions and hitchike somewhere with a shelter that you can find work for cash. This may be hard to imagine for a lot of people but i am just trying to point out the age old adage of where there is a will there is a way.

Arwenn said:
davey72 said:
Sorry all. I should know better. Something to keep in mind. I have been pretty distracted lately with a run of bad luck. I am thinking that the universe is sending me a clear message that i need to get my act together. Also i have felt those forces of entropy acting back on me with tenfold energy for the first time. Or i noticed it for the first time. Or perhaps i just dreamt o noticed.

I was just thinking that i keep seeing the C's quote being used as an excuse to stay where they are at. That being it is not where you are but who you are and what you see. I think that quote can be tied into the information theory videos. Perhaps who you are and what you see are determined by the choices you make and vice versa.

Here i will provide a link everyone can access

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33815.0/topicseen.html

Sorry that things aren't going that well for you, davey72. Would discussing it help, or have you started a thread about it already? Interesting viewpoint by the way, regarding the Cs quote above. It's made me stop and reflect deeper on why I stay where I am. Thanks for chiming in, and take care :hug2:

Thanks Arwenn. I have been meaning to start a thread for awhile and have even written some things down but have never posted. Things are getting better but i made some choices that i knew could possibly cause problems in the future which did seem to come back on me but also many other unexpected things came with it. I can really see how psychic hygeine, a strategic enclosure all tie in with information theory and ones place in the cosmos.

davey72 said:
loreta said:

I totally get the money issue. I was just trying to point out that there are always other possibilities no matter how uncomfortable they are. I say this cause having money issues myself much of my life i have done and thought much about it. U could possibly find something to do for cash to save to move or at worst sell your possessions and hitchike somewhere with a shelter that you can find work for cash. This may be hard to imagine for a lot of people but i am just trying to point out the age old adage of where there is a will there is a way.

You are right... in part. :) It is not always so easy. When you are not alone and if you live with people who are disable it is not so easy. If I was alone things will be different, when you are free with no attachments everything seems accessible. And it is more accessible, in fact. Living with someone who can not move easily and not having money things are a little more... obscure. Difficult. But difficulties are there to make us more flexible and imaginative. The issue of money as you know it is not just about money.

As we can see the theme of location embarks many many other issues that are human and because of that sometimes they are complicated. Reality is important when faced with the subject of location, also. We try to cope where we are with what we are with what we have.

Loreta you sound like a very wise person who is resourceful and you are trying to make the best of your situation. As others have said do not worry about your English. I love reading your posts....you express yourself well.

Many people on this Fourm are questioning their living situations but it is important to remember that it is the knowledge and awareness that is important even though ideally it would be nice to have a group of liked minded souls nearby.

I understand when you have money problems it is not easy but I do believe in the power of manifestation. When you let go of outcomes and how its going to occur....then magic happens! See Lauras Knowledge and Being video series....in one of them she talks about this and uses a crystal to help the process. The universe works in mysterious ways.

French Marigold said:
Many people on this Fourm are questioning their living situations but it is important to remember that it is the knowledge and awareness that is important even though ideally it would be nice to have a group of liked minded souls nearby.

Yes, the C's said in the session January 7, 1995:

A: Many have lived under the illusion that relocation improves destiny. All have failed.

Data said:
French Marigold said:

Yes, the C's said in the session January 7, 1995:

A: Many have lived under the illusion that relocation improves destiny. All have failed.

Great stuff Data...I didnt know that the C's said that its so difficult to read everything.

Thanks to this forum we are questioning many things: our relation with others, our conception of what is around us and about us. I am not wise at all. I know that I made so many mistakes in my life and worst of all I repeated it infinitum. I am in this situation here in Las Palmas because of that and I am broke because of that.

I like this sentence of the c's about relocation. What is destiny? Is destiny something that we can improve? Can we change our destiny for better? What that means?

I am always mad against Spain but in fact I am mad with myself. I think that the day we start to heal ourselves we can change our destiny and this has nothing to do with where you are but who you are. Than, but just then, we can look for a new location with all our senses. Personally I have a lot of work to do before that. Meanwhile I am in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

loreta said:
I like this sentence of the c's about relocation. What is destiny? Is destiny something that we can improve? Can we change our destiny for better? What that means?
Many have lived under the illusion that relocation improves destiny. All have failed."
Well, define 'destiny'. Maybe that line means that, as / for example, an individual who is in a series of abusive relationships in one city relocates to a very different, small town figuring that would help, only to find out that the same pattern repeats there, and would need to research subjects about codependency, masochism, martyr complexes, "The Victim Triangle", etc. and so on.

Skyalmian said:
loreta said:
Many have lived under the illusion that relocation improves destiny. All have failed."
Well, define 'destiny'. Maybe that line means that, as / for example, an individual who is in a series of abusive relationships in one city relocates to a very different, small town figuring that would help, only to find out that the same pattern repeats there, and would need to research subjects about codependency, masochism, martyr complexes, "The Victim Triangle", etc. and so on.

In other words, 'Wherever you go, there you are.' All the baggage comes with you.

It seems that moving to 'change your destiny' is backwards. Changes need to be made inside first. Then perhaps you might move somewhere else because those internal changes open new possibilities on one's life path. It's cliche, I know, but we've seen it over and over, when people start to work on themselves.

Back
Top Bottom