Loch Ness Monster - more proof of existence?

In short, you are giving superior abilities to that being because he transmits his thoughts to the victim, which may or may not be.

It's not the ability to do that that is on my mind, it's the message conveyed, and why that message is conveyed: if it is part of a deliberate attempt to conceal the reality of higher dimensions etc from us.

Maybe the "message" is not from the window fallers, but from the window falling itself. When the veil is accidentally breached, it tends to close to restore balance. Maybe in the process of restoring balance to keep the reals separated, the information surrounding that process is "keep the realm separated", which is perceived by the witnesses as "don't speak about this". Just speculating.

It's not the ability to do that that is on my mind, it's the message conveyed, and why that message is conveyed: if it is part of a deliberate attempt to conceal the reality of higher dimensions etc from us.
High, lateral or lower, I don't think it would be good for them if their existence is known.

Knowledge and its protection.

If there is knowledge there is no fear.

So it must be a yes to your question surely.

Back
Top Bottom