Loch Ness Monster - more proof of existence?

In short, you are giving superior abilities to that being because he transmits his thoughts to the victim, which may or may not be.

It's not the ability to do that that is on my mind, it's the message conveyed, and why that message is conveyed: if it is part of a deliberate attempt to conceal the reality of higher dimensions etc from us.

Maybe the "message" is not from the window fallers, but from the window falling itself. When the veil is accidentally breached, it tends to close to restore balance. Maybe in the process of restoring balance to keep the reals separated, the information surrounding that process is "keep the realm separated", which is perceived by the witnesses as "don't speak about this". Just speculating.

It's not the ability to do that that is on my mind, it's the message conveyed, and why that message is conveyed: if it is part of a deliberate attempt to conceal the reality of higher dimensions etc from us.
High, lateral or lower, I don't think it would be good for them if their existence is known.

Knowledge and its protection.

If there is knowledge there is no fear.

So it must be a yes to your question surely.

The Daily Mail has recently published yet another story of a sonar sighting of Nessie on 22nd September this year - see: MSN

Has Nessie been FOUND? Loch Ness skipper spots a mysterious shape​

Story by Shivali Best For Mailonline

It's the mythical creature that has captured the attention of people around the world for decades.

And now the search for the Loch Ness monster has been taken up a gear.

Shaun Sloggie, a seasoned Loch Ness skipper, was cruising across the loch when he spotted a mysterious shape on sonar.

While its source remains unclear, Sloggie, 30, admits he's 'never seen anything like it'.

'The strangeness of it was chilling – it's the sort of thing that leaves you speechless,' he said.

1728261118510.png

Slogg and maritime pilot Liam McKenzie, 29, were doing their usual rounds at Cruise Loch Ness when they stumbled upon the strange shape.

On September 22, 2024, while preparing for another vessel's arrival, Sloggie's sonar flashed up.

The sonar indicated that a large object was lurking at a depth of around 98-metres.

He described it as 'the biggest thing I've ever seen.'

With its elongated shape and distinct features hinting at air pockets, the team couldn't help but wonder if the sonar reading was tied to the infamous Loch Ness Monster.

'We've seen all sorts of fish that shouldn't be here, but this? This was different,' Sloggie said.

Despite returning to the scene to investigate, the mysterious contact had vanished, leaving the team baffled.

Sloggie admitted: 'We're not sonar experts, but I've never seen anything like it.'

Spookily, the last major sonar contact in Loch Ness occurred almost exactly four years ago, on September 24, 2020.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

The Daily Telegraph newspaper also carried a report of the sighting:

I found Loch Ness monster on ship’s sonar, claims captain​

A captain has claimed he found the Loch Ness monster using the sonar system on his boat.

Shaun Sloggie, 30, was preparing his Spirit of Loch Ness pleasure boat to sail last month when a large object was spotted on the vessel’s underwater sensors.

The outline, which was detected nearly 100 metres beneath the surface of the Highland loch, bears an eerie resemblance to a plesiosaur, which many have speculated could be the reptile group the fabled Loch Ness Monster belongs to.​

The footage has reignited speculation that Nessie, the creature alleged to inhabit the large body of water near Inverness, might really exist.

“I said: ‘What the hell is that?’” recalled Mr Sloggie of the sighting on Sept 22.

“It was bigger than anything else I’ve ever seen. We’ve seen all sorts of fish that shouldn’t be here, but this? This was different. You should have felt the chills on the boat.”

Speaking to the Daily Mail, he added: “I’ve worked here for nine years and never seen anything like it.

“And sonar doesn’t lie, the boat hasn’t been on five whisky distillery tours before going out on the loch, it’s just doing its job.”

Mr Sloggie, who works for Cruise Loch Ness, said the object remained visible for two to three minutes and that he and maritime pilot Liam McKenzie, 29, were able to take a screenshot before it disappeared from the dashboard.

He said it appeared in different colours, which are thought to indicate pockets of air and heat signatures which would suggest the object was alive.

A previous sonar image captured on Loch Ness in 2020 was said to be the most “compelling” evidence yet of the existence of Nessie.

Mr Sloggie said the previous image was believed to show a creature “eight to 10 metres [26 to 32ft] long and one metre [3ft] wide” but speculated that the new object was “a lot bigger than that”.

The image was captured while the boat was close to the mouth of the loch, which Mr Sloggie said was the ideal location for a large predator to catch salmon and other fish going in and out.

“There are fish in the loch that shouldn’t be here. There are prehistoric creatures living in the loch and unknown codes of DNA, so there is room for mystery,” he said.

“This could change the angle of science on the loch. But how do you find out what it is? I’ve always known there’s something there. What it is, is a mystery. But it definitely springs open people’s imaginations. It’s not just about tourism, there’s real science in studying the loch.”

1728262019158.png
Shaun Sloggie
With a depth of almost 800ft and a length of about 23 miles, Loch Ness has the largest volume of freshwater in Great Britain. It is thought to be about 10,000 years old and was formed at the end of the last Great Ice Age.

An official register of sightings has now logged 1,157 reports – including webcam images – from records and other evidence stretching back through the centuries.

Unfortunately, I can't compare the latest sonar image to that shown in Treesparrow's post of 20 April 2012, which opened this thread as the Daily Mail article seems to be behind a paywall now.

If you go into the Daily Mail article on the link I gave at the top, you can enlarge the sonar image, which does indeed appear to show something which looks like a large sea serpent or plesiosaur.

I remember long ago as a child driving alongside Loch Ness and keeping my eyes peeled in case Nessie made an appearance. Sadly, he didn't.​

The Daily Mail has recently published yet another story of a sonar sighting of Nessie on 22nd September this year - see: MSN

Has Nessie been FOUND? Loch Ness skipper spots a mysterious shape​

Story by Shivali Best For Mailonline

It's the mythical creature that has captured the attention of people around the world for decades.

And now the search for the Loch Ness monster has been taken up a gear.

Shaun Sloggie, a seasoned Loch Ness skipper, was cruising across the loch when he spotted a mysterious shape on sonar.

While its source remains unclear, Sloggie, 30, admits he's 'never seen anything like it'.

'The strangeness of it was chilling – it's the sort of thing that leaves you speechless,' he said.

Slogg and maritime pilot Liam McKenzie, 29, were doing their usual rounds at Cruise Loch Ness when they stumbled upon the strange shape.

On September 22, 2024, while preparing for another vessel's arrival, Sloggie's sonar flashed up.

The sonar indicated that a large object was lurking at a depth of around 98-metres.

He described it as 'the biggest thing I've ever seen.'

With its elongated shape and distinct features hinting at air pockets, the team couldn't help but wonder if the sonar reading was tied to the infamous Loch Ness Monster.

'We've seen all sorts of fish that shouldn't be here, but this? This was different,' Sloggie said.

Despite returning to the scene to investigate, the mysterious contact had vanished, leaving the team baffled.

Sloggie admitted: 'We're not sonar experts, but I've never seen anything like it.'

Spookily, the last major sonar contact in Loch Ness occurred almost exactly four years ago, on September 24, 2020.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

The Daily Telegraph newspaper also carried a report of the sighting:

I found Loch Ness monster on ship’s sonar, claims captain​

A captain has claimed he found the Loch Ness monster using the sonar system on his boat.

Shaun Sloggie, 30, was preparing his Spirit of Loch Ness pleasure boat to sail last month when a large object was spotted on the vessel’s underwater sensors.

The outline, which was detected nearly 100 metres beneath the surface of the Highland loch, bears an eerie resemblance to a plesiosaur, which many have speculated could be the reptile group the fabled Loch Ness Monster belongs to.​

The footage has reignited speculation that Nessie, the creature alleged to inhabit the large body of water near Inverness, might really exist.

“I said: ‘What the hell is that?’” recalled Mr Sloggie of the sighting on Sept 22.

“It was bigger than anything else I’ve ever seen. We’ve seen all sorts of fish that shouldn’t be here, but this? This was different. You should have felt the chills on the boat.”

Speaking to the Daily Mail, he added: “I’ve worked here for nine years and never seen anything like it.

“And sonar doesn’t lie, the boat hasn’t been on five whisky distillery tours before going out on the loch, it’s just doing its job.”

Mr Sloggie, who works for Cruise Loch Ness, said the object remained visible for two to three minutes and that he and maritime pilot Liam McKenzie, 29, were able to take a screenshot before it disappeared from the dashboard.

He said it appeared in different colours, which are thought to indicate pockets of air and heat signatures which would suggest the object was alive.

A previous sonar image captured on Loch Ness in 2020 was said to be the most “compelling” evidence yet of the existence of Nessie.

Mr Sloggie said the previous image was believed to show a creature “eight to 10 metres [26 to 32ft] long and one metre [3ft] wide” but speculated that the new object was “a lot bigger than that”.

The image was captured while the boat was close to the mouth of the loch, which Mr Sloggie said was the ideal location for a large predator to catch salmon and other fish going in and out.

“There are fish in the loch that shouldn’t be here. There are prehistoric creatures living in the loch and unknown codes of DNA, so there is room for mystery,” he said.

“This could change the angle of science on the loch. But how do you find out what it is? I’ve always known there’s something there. What it is, is a mystery. But it definitely springs open people’s imaginations. It’s not just about tourism, there’s real science in studying the loch.”

View attachment 102164
Shaun Sloggie
With a depth of almost 800ft and a length of about 23 miles, Loch Ness has the largest volume of freshwater in Great Britain. It is thought to be about 10,000 years old and was formed at the end of the last Great Ice Age.

An official register of sightings has now logged 1,157 reports – including webcam images – from records and other evidence stretching back through the centuries.

Unfortunately, I can't compare the latest sonar image to that shown in Treesparrow's post of 20 April 2012, which opened this thread as the Daily Mail article seems to be behind a paywall now.

If you go into the Daily Mail article on the link I gave at the top, you can enlarge the sonar image, which does indeed appear to show something which looks like a large sea serpent or plesiosaur.

I remember long ago as a child driving alongside Loch Ness and keeping my eyes peeled in case Nessie made an appearance. Sadly, he didn't.​
Here'e the sonar image from 2012 for comparison, fwiw -
article-2132574-12AE7F93000005DC-511_634x466[1].jpg

Last edited:
'We've seen all sorts of fish that shouldn't be here,
Proof for the C's saying "They live in underwater cavern system": obviously those caves have lots of traffic and foreign fish from remote water-bodies come through.
Q: (L) {One of my kids} wants to know what the Loch Ness Monster is?

A: Serpent. 40 feet long average. There are 51 in the lake. They live in underwater cavern system and are leftovers from pre-cataclysmic times.

Probably Mr. Sloggie, the fisherman also meant fish-types matching John Keel's Unbelievables as well, including pre-historic fish from the "window-faller realm". So strange fish that shouldn't be here, yeah. :D

Also just like BigFoot, Nessie is bi-density / Transdimensional, thus able to dis-appear at wish if disturbed. With this condition - I think - we will be well acquainted soon, as New Mexico's bi-density-area condition expands.. All around the globe, think, causing more chaos.

Dot-Connection:
"The Rapture" "theory" from Hollywood / Bible - when people just disappear - "Saved" - won't hold as obviously non-religious people will disappear too. Dot-connection to Missing-411.

John Keel and Linda S. Godfrey talk about this transdimensional condition extensively, thus reading their books you can form a really good picture, how it looks and feels like from the viewpoint of the outside observer. But also - described in their books - rarely these creatures speak, so you can infer, how they feel.

Mostly for people, I think, [who will be] experiencing (transdimensional) from the outside: those theater-stage performances of magicians raising the small cloth-curtain around their beautiful female assistants and then dropping the curtain and the assistant is no longer there. Audience goes "Ooohh-AAaahh!" and they clap. But people will be (are) doing it for real = we will become Nessies, in this sense, I think. Not that strange, if you think about it. Its a transitory condition.

Transdimensional - The Nessie - condition:
(So you think shamans did their dances / walking around in circles just for fun, eh? :D) Most likely those Fellowship members doing EE, who like to MOVE, step around in roughly a circle & back and forth - while LISTENING to Laura's voice reciting the Eiriu Eolas exercise - those members will get into the 'required trance-states' first and will walk into such transdimensional pockets and thus probably disappear from sight of an external observer. Last week, I felt I'm leaning onto an anti-gravity rock wall, which behaved like a rubber-cushion = "pushed me back". But I'll now habitually do EE like that, looking for the bolded underscored part.

But since most of us are doing these EE exercises alone and an even lesser percentage of us are listening to the EE CD at the same time while doing EE and also probably an even lesser percentage if us are walking / stepping around back and forth (remotely resembling slow shamanic dance movements) while doing EE.. these few of us will be The First Who Transit (temporarily walk there and back)- just a few people in the beginning. Any dynamic exercise will do, I think, but a treadmill, where you remain locationally static, maybe not.

One of the EE-teachers years ago "complained" that [restless] people nowadays like to move / step around while doing EE. Remaining static is key - for discipline for the Eiriu Eolas also aims to SRT = spirit-cleanse / False Personality Cleanse. So "going Nessie" is the step after the cleansing, I think.

Since Nessie swims around and is well acquainted with its Extended Living Room Space = Transdimensional Window Areas - that are not in our 3D-Earth Reality, which is same, I think, similar to Changed (Physical Space) Units Inside UFO-Saucers, Nessie habitually swims over into these transdimensional areas, like Bigfoot moves into these pulling its people-victims with it, thus UNTRAINED-in-this-regard-people get abducted and confused and disappear.. But sometimes Bigfoot-affected / pulled-over people can get STUCK in these transdimensional areas - See Castaneda ==> how Don Juan got his White Hair, when his master pushed him into one of these transdimensional prisons and he was stuck there "for years" until his hair got white until he could finally get out.

Missing-411 author recounts people looking for the missing or walkers ny just hearing voices:
- "Help me, help me!" - These pleas were obviously coming from invisible transdimensional pockets, but the walker-by standing in our 3D-Earth realm seeing nothing. So for some BigFoot victims entering - pulled into by Bigfoot - inside such transdimensional pockets, our world remains visible in some cases, but they are NOT ACQUAINTED - not practiced - with the Nessie-BigFoot Condition, thus they stumble there and cannot come back. Same as missing planes, that are just hovering there for eternity, while passengers are fully aware in the plane...

Obviously TIME is passing very differently in the transdimensional realm, no?

While most of us here - were already 4th Density in our 100Xth Neo Run, when he exits his normal Earth-space and meets with The Architect, who shows him on the TV-screen video recordings made in the past that he Neo was there a 100 times already..

So we traveled back from the future down to this 3D Earth from 4th Density = Fully Transdimensional Space (to say the least) and we are again - in this Neo Run of ours - will be slowly transiting into 'New Mexico bi-density space' as we go back - develop toward as we finish our Neo Run to fully trans-density space = 4thD.

So we are to be - most of us here on the forum, I think, are fully conditioned / familiar to be able to move in and out of transdimensional spaces, just like Nessie or Bigfoot and for us it will be like the Third Room in our two-room house.

So expect to become like Bigfoot and Nessies soon. Inevitable. You heard the Podcast series and the recent video that we are already in the beginning stages of The Wave. What do you think The Wave does? Transdimensional transition.

People who move during EE while listening to Laura's voice THUS get into TRANCE = the necessary "shamanic" trance-state required to cross densities, will be first to get re-acquainted with the 'New Mexico - Bigfoot - Nessie condition'. Those of us, who have seen portals in semi-sleep state (I reported) maybe even like portals on the Skinwalker Ranch, will be first. Those who experienced Time Dilation, discussed here on the forum. Those who had suddenly felt like a strong stream of multiple past-life experiences it them and they were hit by this flow - full data-stream experiences of past lives, will be first, I think. That one member, who while driving the car suddenly remembered a To-Do List - to go to the supermarket and to pick up the kids - from another Parallel Life, when that member had none of those family in the current life, will be the first.

So I think during these final years we slowly will become like Nessie. Get used it! :D

Last edited:
(So you think shamans did their dances / walking around in circles just for fun, eh? :D) Most likely those Fellowship members doing EE, who like to MOVE, step around in roughly a circle & back and forth - while LISTENING to Laura's voice reciting the Eiriu Eolas exercise - those members will get into the 'required trance-states' first and will walk into such transdimensional pockets and thus probably disappear from sight of an external observer. Last week, I felt I'm leaning onto an anti-gravity rock wall, which behaved like a rubber-cushion = "pushed me back". But I'll now habitually do EE like that, looking for the bolded underscored part.
If I may, are you doing EE and walking around the room? if so, then that's not really EE.

Back
Top Bottom