Lost wedding ring

Glad to hear this Aragorn, and score one for Laura (she mentions the C's track record all the time, so she might as well have her own as well)!

Aragorn said:
p.s. I have no idea how my ring ended up where it was, and the strange thing is that me and my wife are sure we BOTH searched her suitcase weeks ago!

Something like this happened to me a couple years ago -- I lost my ring, and couldn't find it for nearly a week. One day I was watering my garden in my backyard, and it was laying right out in the open, sun glinting off of it, plain as day. I have no idea (1) how I had missed it all that time since I watered every day, and (2) how it ever came off in the first place in that environment. It was the weirdest thing. Glad you got yours back too :)

This is such good news! Hurrah Aragorn and Mrs. Aragorn!

I love it that it was safe, all this time, in your best beloved's traveling kit. There's something very sweetly symbolic about that, somehow.

Or... that at the end of its journey it ended up safe, and in that exact place.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :clap: :thup: :thup: :clap:

Citation de: Aragorn le Janvier 14, 2010, 11:54:43
p.s. I have no idea how my ring ended up where it was, and the strange thing is that me and my wife are sure we BOTH searched her suitcase weeks ago!

I know what you mean Aragorn, last summer I did the anti-candida detox plan and lost 7 kilos. My wedding ring was so loose on my finger that I took it off for the summer as I was afraid to loose it in the lake when swimming. Reading your post remembered me that I should look for it and put it back since I regained a few kilos but it wasn't where I thought it was. I looked every where but couldn't find it and really felt guilty. But since you had found yours back, I didn't loose hope that mine will come back soon. Last Friday, I decided to search for it one more time and found it right where I first looked a few week ago. It was sitting in my small box where I keep coin gathered around the world, I don't know why I didn't find it the first time, I emptied it and replaced the coin almost one at a time so I was sure that it wasn't there. :huh: It is back on my finger now, still a bit loose but the lake is hard frozen anyway. :lol:

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is a good example that we should never loose hope. ;)

Re: Ring found!!!

Aragorn said:
I just wanted to share the good news: Some minutes ago I found my "precious"!

I'm writing you this from our car on our way home. My wife wanted to drive, so I took the back seat. At some point she asked me to get something for her from her suitcase. I put my hand in the side compartment of the suitcase and suddenly felt something familiar...drew it out...and there it was, my wedding ring!

Maybe this transitory location was one of the reasons dowsing (I also tried with rods!) didn't give clear answers. Wonder if this recovery of the ring indicates a change of some sort...for the better :)

Amazing! :O

your case I find fascinating ... but also as a very important symbol that can lead to life itself ... nothing is lost when there is real love and heart ... a very amazing story and congratulations! :clap:

shijing, and Laurentian found their rings where they weren't before, almost like they materialized there. Aragorn finds his in an inexplicable place.

These are objects that have heavy symbolism, and sentimental value. A lot of emotion is connected to them.

Could there be high strangeness going on here with these kinds of things?

(not to scare anyone I hope!)

Back
Top Bottom