Lumbago, what advices?

I followed the exercises to the letter and for the first time I got out of bed without much difficulty. In fact, France allowed me to make the fear that surrounded this lumbago disappear,
This is a short video I made to demonstrate the rhythm when there's tension in the back. The slower the rhythm, the more time the muscles and fascias have to receive the movement and interact with our nervous system. Don't do it when there's "acute" pain.

If you have acute pain, wait until the body has recovered with the help of an osteopath, kiro, kinesiologist, physiotherapist or massage therapist.

Spinal rotation is recognized as an excellent daily exercise in many corporal therapies. It can be done seated, standing or on a yoga mat, but I prefer to use a ball against the wall in the standing position. This simple but effective massage is gentle. It improves back flexibility and helps release accumulated fascial tension.

Spiral rotation helps to relax the back in general. Keep knees slightly bent. Shoulders and arms are relaxed. After this exercise, you can walk and go about your daily activities. For others, you can lie on your back to feel the deeper work.

Sorry for my English, but I do my best.

Thank you France! I was looking the video in the other post about gentle exercises. So gentle of you to have made this video. Thank you a thousand times! 💗 ♥️

Back
Top Bottom