M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

I received a bottle from a friend some months ago, but was skeptic upon using it, something wasn't rigth, just watching him take it was enough to put me off. I am sorry for you guys who tested it, hoping the damage is repairable.

Found this blog from the MMS hardliner Adam where he is being schooled by Palpable, a scientific educator.
_http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/mms-skeptics-view-with-reply-by-jim-humble/

Palpable said:
]Of course you have nothing to say because you, nor anyone else has addressed my original concerns voiced many months ago concerning the false mechanisms expoused by Jim Humble. If you ever want to address them (rather than employ diversion tactics) here they are:

1) Claim – CLO2 will magically seek out only bad cells/microbes. Truth – CLO2 oxidizes normal tissues. It does not discriminate. (this is my main point – and one no one has yet to argue with)

2) Claim – CLO2 is safe for long-term use. TRUTH – no one knows, and no one here is willing to admit that it could be harmful.

3) Claim – CLO2 only oxidizes cancer cells because they are anaerobic. TRUTH – cancer cells use massive amounts of oxygen.

4) Claim – CLO2 kills anaerobic bacteria, and anaerobic bacteria are the “bad” guys. TRUTH – CLO2 kills both anaerobic and aerobic bacteria, AND – many aerobic bacteria are disesaes causing, and many anaerobic bacteria are not disease causing.

5) Claim – side effects from ingestion of CLO2 are due to die off od bad organisms. TRUTH – side effects are your body’s normal attempts (vomting, diarrhea) to eliminate a toxin. Your cells are being killed.

Palpable said:
]Adam – are you willing to avoid personal attacks, and to answer 2 specific questions?
1) Adam, do you believe the following? CLO2 reacts (oxidizes) ONLY with harmful tissue – viruses, only “bad bacteria”, and cancer cells
2) And, do you believe that CLO2 does NOT react with (oxidize) normal cells and their molecules?

These 2 questions are central to everything about MMS

Please, do not fall back on the default “homeostasis” answer. That is avoidance. I originally posted pn this site to address these two claims by Jim Humble. These claims are in essence the basis for using CLO2.

These 2 questions are the reason I put up actual studies showing that CLO2 oxidizes (destroys) molecules found in humans and other mammals.

These 2 questions are the reason I quote Dr. Hesselink’s mechanisms – because you, and others, seem to trust only his thoughts on the matter.

Let’s try to discuss specifics.
As stated in scientific studies, and by Dr Hesselink, CLO2 kills microbes by oxidizing their amino acids.
So, with that in mind –
Adam, do you think the following statement is true or false?

CLO2 does not “know” the difference between a human amino acid, and a viral amino acid. It will oxidize both. (All organisms share the same amino acids for building all proteins)

1) If you think the above statement is FALSE – please explain how CLO2 can discern a viral amino acid (like tryptophan), from human tryptophan? (CLO2 oxides tryptophan)

2) If you think the above statement is TRUE – then CLO2 damages human tissues.

After half a years worth of emotional arguments from the MMS fanatics towards the facts of Palpable, Adam must agree to some science. Palpables last post stands unaswered.

Palpable said:
So: Now that we agree that CLO2 reacts with ALL molecules with a certain oxidation potential, the same questions remain. Now you can see why I asked these questions.

1) What is its mechanism of action? In other words, How can it destroy harmful organisms/cells, and leave our normal cells/molecules unharmed?
I see no plausible mechanism, now that “the seek and destroy, but leave all good things alone” one is shot down.

2) Since it reacts with many human molecules, CL02 should completely react with our stomach and blood cells before it ever gets out into general circulation. How does this not happen?

3) Since it reacts with normal cells, could this not be the cause of nausea, diarhhea, and other “cleansing” reactions.

4) Since CLO2 destroys many molecules (amino acids) found in human body, what are the long-term consequences of using a powerful oxidizer.

I did not know there was a another product called MMS 2 by Jim Humble.

(excerpts from the MMS2-intro)
hxxp://jimhumble.biz/biz-mms2intro-eng.htm said:
"I realize, of course, that much more research is needed and I should have done most of that research already, but as you know I have to plead lack of millions of dollars for that research until the Foundation is funded. I decided that I must release the information as the urgency became greater and greater in my own mind. I can’t afford, Earth can’t afford for me to wait any longer. As it is I have waited 9 months longer than I should, than safety for the data would allow. "

"MMS2 will be a lot more available to everyone who chooses to experiment with it, and believe it or not, it is already available in most countries of Africa, all cities of the US, Canada, Europe, and around the world. "

"MMS2 is in some ways like gravity. You know it works just by learning the information. Research is not needed to prove that. It’s like gravity and dropping an orange. You open your fingers and the orange drops towards the Earth. You don’t need research to prove it. You might drop an orange once or twice, but it’s obvious. Well MMS2 is the same way for many things."

"I have been criticized quite often that I am not specific enough about my data, suggesting I should give details and furnish names and numbers and blood reports of those who have been cured. That would be nice if I could do that. But sorry, that isn’t possible. Do you see? I would be furnishing the evidence to put me in prison. Authorities in many countries would like to do that. "
"Good luck in using MMS2. Don't let the terrifying cautions on the pouch of Calcium Hypochlorite scare you away."
http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/C0418.htm said:
Potential Health Effects of Calcium Hypochlorite / Hypochlorous Acid
----------------------------------

Inhalation:
Corrosive. Extremely destructive to tissues of the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. Symptoms may include burning sensation, coughing, wheezing, laryngitis, shortness of breath, headache, nausea and vomiting. Inhalation may be fatal as a result of spasm inflammation and edema of the larynx and bronchi, chemical pneumonitis and pulmonary edema.
Ingestion:
Corrosive. Swallowing can cause severe burns of the mouth, throat, and stomach. Can cause sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea.
Skin Contact:
Corrosive. Symptoms of redness, pain, and severe burn can occur.
Eye Contact:
Corrosive. Contact can cause blurred vision, redness, pain and severe tissue burns.
Chronic Exposure:
Repeated exposures to calcium hypochlorite may cause bronchitis to develop with cough and/or shortness of breath.

edit: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14556.0 (MMS2 thread)

(From the MMS-2 intro site)
I might be wrong here but I suspect this photo is manipulated:
9mDqE.jpg

(here is original hxxp://jimhumble.biz/images/jim-in-malawi3.jpg 24k vs the one above 22k imgur does some kind of size reduction of uploaded pictures)
(Hold down Ctrl+scroll with mouse to zoom in Firefox and Explorer 7+)

1) If you look at Zahir Shaikh's pants you see that there is a severe loss of detail compared to the rest of the image.

2) There is a white outline around his head that might indicate that he have been 'cut' from another image.

3) the contrast of Zahir Shaikh overall compared to the rest of the image.

I'm I being to paranoid here, does anyone else have any feedback on this image?

This guy is totally crazy!! How he intends to sell his MM2 calcium hypoclorite ( Bleach) as medicine :scared:.
As already have been said ClO2 is not selective to a target and will react with almost any molecule in the body because is a radical molecule. Radicals are very reactive and generates a lot of sub- products. That for sure produces a lot oxidative stress, it converts the components of your body in trash that after you should detox. A complete poison.

hxxp://jimhumble.biz/biz-mms2intro-eng.htm said:
"Good luck in using MMS2. Don't let the terrifying cautions on the pouch of Calcium Hypochlorite scare you away."
That sounds to me a lot like what Jim Jones might have said about drinking the cyanide Kool-Aid.

Ya'll could be putting some of your comments up on the FB posts of the SOTT article. This info REALLY needs to get out there! That part about MMS destroying normal tissue is what happened to my daughter.

Laura said:
Ya'll could be putting some of your comments up on the FB posts of the SOTT article. This info REALLY needs to get out there! That part about MMS destroying normal tissue is what happened to my daughter.
Early tuesday morning (Aus. time) I posted a comment on the FB post but in never showed up under the article. Figured there were too many replies and it got swept out of the way or I'm not posting it correctly.
It's not the first time this has happened, several times on various articles???

Rabelais said:
Regulattor said:
Same goes form me. Jeeeez, how easy I fell for this one! I did try to heal my strep throat and simultaneous sinus inflammation last autumn. It was really bad. And I was little bit discouraged wit CS (ASAP) because it looked like it didn't work. It was move of desperate men in pain. Eventually it did not work either and I was left with last thing available, antibiotics. My two bottles are allready in trashcan. Whata lesson. :-[

ASAP is primarily used in my house to prevent infection. Once a pathogenic organism sets up shop in your body, there is always a time factor involved in removing it and any toxins that it may have generated. ASAP 10ppm should have noticeably shortened your down time, OR your inflammation was possibly not the result of a pathogenic organism. It could have been an allergic reaction, chronic whole body inflammation (which I had), or any of a variety of symptom producing circumstances.

It has taken almost 7 months of no dairy, no gluten or soy to begin to reduce my inflammation, which I wasn't even aware that I had until the Cs told me. The symptoms were all over the place; post nasal drip, weird skin rashes, esophageal problems. The EE has really made a difference, also. The symptoms are receeding in my rearview mirror.

The silver sols from ABL are not "miracle cures". They kill or neutralize the causal factors of infection. They do this quite well, without toxicity, or harm to probiotics. Once the invaders are vanquished, the immune system makes you well, unless it is compromised in some other way. There are some conditions that the sols will have no effect on whatsoever, but they are most likely not the result of microbial infection.

"First, do no harm."

Are you currently committed to the detox diet and doing the EE breathing exercises and meditation?

Currently no. Because I'm in the middle of my seasonal allergy. Tree polens, Birch especially is my allergic trigger. With stuffed nose, unable to breathe, with strong postnasal drip and rhinitis, currently the EE is only making things worse. I've done detox more then a year ago with good results. I was able to reduce my asthma and rhinitis medication by 80%! Off from gluten 3years now, 6 months without dairy. One amalgam left, will remove next week. With tree blossom season fading off I'm gonna repeat detox and continue with EE program. And will try with ultra simple diet to find out what is giving me inflammation.

Well, I just did a search of certain forums for their overall take on MMS. I'm sure the results won't surprise anyone.

Above Top Secret - Pro MMS
_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423311/pg1

David Icke Forum - Pro MMS
_http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47801

Prison Planet (Alex Jones) - Pro MMS
_http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=31750.40

Godlike Productions - Pro MMS
_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message438937/pg1

Project Avalon (Original forum) - Pro MMS
_http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4781

Many of the posts in these threads are from people who claim to have tried MMS and gotten positive results. The overall attitude is that the PTB are trying to suppress MMS, so it must be everything Humble says it is! There are also dissenting posts of course, but the general thrust is, "MMS is good, and if you disagree then you're a fool."

Oh and fwiw... I also found that Humble has a profile on the free dating site Plenty of Fish. The heading is "Indiana Jones looking for companion." :rolleyes:

_http://www.plentyoffish.com/member1467569.htm

Here's the profile text:

Jim Humble said:
I'm older but healthy and active. I travel to Africa to train doctors and care givers how to treat various diseases that have to this point been considered incurable with a new development in immunology. I have written 5 spiritual books concerning my own personal spiritual philosophy after studying religion and philosophy for over 50 years. I am interested in improving the world and leaving it a slightly better place. I would like to see mankind develop science and technology to better improve man's chances for survival on this planet. I enjoy travel in the jungle in various parts of the world and hiking in the mountains. I'm looking forward to another 50 years of keeping at the things I have mentioned above. It was my immunology development, mentioned above, with 50,000 people treated so far. I apologize for seemingly bragging, but I have proven it best to put it all up front or one wastes his time.

Not sure if this is actually Humble or not, but I don't see why someone would fake this. So I'm guessing it's really him.

Quote from: Jim Humble
I'm older but healthy and active. I travel to Africa to train doctors and care givers how to treat various diseases that have to this point been considered incurable with a new development in immunology. I have written 5 spiritual books concerning my own personal spiritual philosophy after studying religion and philosophy for over 50 years. I am interested in improving the world and leaving it a slightly better place. I would like to see mankind develop science and technology to better improve man's chances for survival on this planet. I enjoy travel in the jungle in various parts of the world and hiking in the mountains. I'm looking forward to another 50 years of keeping at the things I have mentioned above. It was my immunology development, mentioned above, with 50,000 people treated so far. I apologize for seemingly bragging, but I have proven it best to put it all up front or one wastes his time.

Not sure if this is actually Humble or not, but I don't see why someone would fake this. So I'm guessing it's really him.

Doesn't sound like an add for dating him... sounds like an add trying to hook people's interest in his product.

Argonaut said:
_http://www.plentyoffish.com/member1467569.htm

Here's the profile text:

Jim Humble said:

Wow. :lol:

[quote author=lauranimal]Doesn't sound like an add for dating him... sounds like an add trying to hook people's interest in his product.[/quote]

Perhaps, but he seemed to have gone through the trouble of describing his "ideal first date" too:

[quote author=Jim Humble from PlentyofFish]What I'd like, out here on the desert, would be to climb to a beautiful secluded mountain pasture that is hidden, but with a view of a large lake. Winter is cold, but Summer is near and then the weather would be perfect. A picknick would be great and the location would certainly eliminate any other chance meeting. At that time we could discuss what ever might be of interest at the time, and then return to town before dark.[/quote]

He doesn't mention anything about his new "religion" on there, so maybe the profile is dated (no pun intended!)?

Lauranimal said:
Quote from: Jim Humble

Doesn't sound like an add for dating him... sounds like an add trying to hook people's interest in his product.

It does sound that way. It's mostly about his "achievements." There's no info at all about him as a person.

RyanX said:
he seemed to have gone through the trouble of describing his "ideal first date" too:

[quote author=Jim Humble from PlentyofFish]What I'd like, out here on the desert, would be to climb to a beautiful secluded mountain pasture that is hidden, but with a view of a large lake. Winter is cold, but Summer is near and then the weather would be perfect. A picknick would be great and the location would certainly eliminate any other chance meeting. At that time we could discuss what ever might be of interest at the time, and then return to town before dark.

[/quote]

Knowing what we know about Humble, it's a bit disturbing that his ideal first date would be in a "secluded mountain pasture that is hidden," which "would certainly eliminate any other chance meeting." :shock:

RyanX said:
He doesn't mention anything about his new "religion" on there, so maybe the profile is dated (no pun intended!)?

Maybe, or he might just be afraid of scaring off the ladies: "Oh by the way, I'm the bishop of the true, original Christian church, descended directly from Jesus himself." A revelation like that should be saved for the second date, at least! :P

Read through this thread from the beginning and while searching MMS came across this by JM in 2007.

This article though is strange and did not see it posted here;

A Note From Jim Humble
18th November 2007 by Arrow Durfee Posted in Disease/, MMS Information

_http://www.healthsalon.org/353/a-note-from-jim-humble/

Answer to Dr. Paul Pressman’s claims about MMS. His first statement is mistaken, chlorine dioxide does not turn to chlorite. It is exactly opposite. Chlorite turns into chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide only lasts 2 hours before it turns to chloride which is table salt and is completely non dangerous. That’s the chemistry of it.

The formula that I use was tested throughout the world for over 20 years. Tests and clinical trials have been conducted in tens of thousands of hospitals and clinics in over [b[100,000 actual tests[/b]. No other chemical has ever been so thoroughly tested. The commercial name of one product of the same chemical formula that I use is Dioxychlor. This is just one of several products that has received such testing.

I have listed on the miraclemineral.org site in the last FAQ [looked here but any so called scientific papers seem to be only if you pay for books, dvd etc.] some excerpts from a scientific paper giving data about many of these tests and giving actual results of the tests. If you want the data you will need to look up the full paper on the Internet [no real data that i can find].

My product, which is not my product, as I do not sell the MMS nor receive money from it’s sale except as donations from a few people, but definitely not as a single dime of profit, has receive much testing as well. MMS has been given to over 100,000 people the biggest portion who were babies and children. There was never any report of damage or problems [not likely in African prisons]. In addition I conducted clinical trials in prisons in the Central African country of Malawi and the government their verified my results with parallel tests, which was 100% of all prisoners treated were cured.
Much damage is done by people like Dr. Paul Pressman who begin talking when they know nothing of what they speak. There are people who trust them and are thus denied the therapy that might otherwise have saved their lives. I have to refrain from commenting on his purpose for speaking without knowledge, and it might have been ego or any one of a hundred other good reasons, but the end result of such behavior is always evil. If someone who could have been cured of a disease is not cured because they trusted Pressman, then that result is evil.

There is no valid argument against MMS by anyone, even the best of scientists, because the proof is there in thousands of tests and clinical trials [wow, he seems to say, if there is argument then sorry the proof says otherwise]. There is no argument against chemistry, which dictates such result and then the actual results in thousands of trials. [and then this] Many hundreds of Scientific papers are available and the book, The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century, lists 160 of them.[has any one here read those studies with the understanding that they are scientific?] Dr. Pressman, please read the book, as the papers are listed in the book and available to be read on the Internet. You can help many of your clients simply by reading the book. Jim Humble

A Note From Jim Humble...
His first statement is mistaken, chlorine dioxide does not turn to chlorite. It is exactly opposite. Chlorite turns into chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide only lasts 2 hours before it turns to chloride which is table salt and is completely non dangerous. That’s the chemistry of it.

Please allow me to claim a similar position. I claim that nitroglycerin is perfectly safe. It is a chemical that decomposes into oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and water. These are the exact same substances that are in the air we breathe! Nitroglycerin "only lasts" a very short time before it turns into ordinary air! Obviously, the people who claim that nitroglycerin is hazardous are completely misinformed. Nitroglycerin is a completely safe and healthful product, and it is the FDA (and the ATF) that keep this miracle drug off the market.

Parallax said:
In addition I conducted clinical trials in prisons in the Central African country of Malawi and the government their verified my results with parallel tests, which was 100% of all prisoners treated were cured.

There might be a grain of truth to the Humble claim. If Humble were to be doing illegal human trials on a drug, the prisons of Malawi would be a good place to do it. According to Amnesty International:

Conditions in Malawian prisons are extremely poor. In part, no doubt, this is a consequence of the general level of poverty in the country, as well as severe overcrowding. In one prison, inmates have to sleep sitting up, back-to-back. However, there are a number of aspects of the bad conditions suffered by political detainees which appear to be a result of official policy: for example, the frequent ban on correspondence, the denial of reading or recreational materials, the frequent denial of medical attention and, above all, the imposition of cruel, inhuman or degrading punishments.

I'm sure we can all understand how it is that the Malawi prison system, frequently denying medical attention to its prisoners, would greet Humble with open arms when he comes to them with a "miracle" drug that will make all the prisoners right as rain! :cry: Unfortunately, since these prisoners are denied correspondence with the outside world, they can't add their jubilant voices to the chorus singing the praises of Bishop Humble's Miracle Cure-All.

I can just hear the Malawi prison wardens: Oh thank you, Bishop Humble! We have been so worried about the health of our beloved prisoners. You are an answer to our prayers!!

The fact that this guy isn't already in jail is strong evidence that he has some serious connections.

Back
Top Bottom