Making healing water

Stella Marys

The Force is Strong With This One
I was happy to read this thread. Words quickly became images in my mind. By evoking Water he made it into a disposition as "sacred", let's put it this way, remembering it.

I think it was in 2014 that I "met" Masaru Emoto's book. I was surprised by his research. Since then, every time I drink water, I have a mental conversation with her of gratitude.

I also look for a glass or container that I think is nice so that this "magic" is not interrupted. I have some crystal glasses and I feel that the water is richer. I also write phrases on the container.

About the numbers
Kay Kim said, "Arky's information about converting the conversation/thought form to number is a good idea, but I don't know how to do it."
I don't know how to do this either. Can anyone explain what the procedure is like?

Once a yoga teacher explained to us a way of knowing the information contained in our names. To each letter of the alphabet we assign a number from 1 to 9 (They will be repeated again) Then we display the full name and number their letters. Then you have to add but I can't remember clearly anymore.

Each language has its own symbols and the number of letters is variable. I remember that this teacher handled the subject very well, she knew the meaning of the numbers.

I don't know anything about numerology! It's just something I came up with and I have no idea if this can be applied.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Leí con mucho gusto este hilo. Las palabras se convirtieron rápidamente en imágenes en mi mente. Al evocar el Agua hizo que estuviera en una disposición como "sagrada", digámoslo así, recordándola.

Creo que fué en 2014 que me "encontré" con el libro de Masaru Emoto. Me sorprendieron sus investigaciones. Desde entonces, cada vez que tomo agua, tengo una conversación mental con ella de agradecimiento.

También busco un vaso o recipiente que me parezca bonito para que no se interrumpa esa "magia". Tengo unos vasos de cristal y siento que el agua queda más rica.También escribo frases en el recipiente.

Con respecto a los números
Kay Kim dijo: " La información de Arky sobre la conversión de la forma de conversación / pensamiento a número es una buena idea, pero no sé cómo hacerlo"
Yo tampoco sé cómo hacer ésto. ¿Alguien podría explicar como es el procedimiento?

Una vez una profesora de yoga nos explicó una manera de saber la información que contiene nuestros nombres. A cada letra del alfabeto le asignamos un número del 1 al 9 (Se van a volver a repetir) Luego desplegamos el nombre completo y numeramos sus letras. Luego hay que sumar pero ya no puedo recordar claramente.

Cada idioma tiene sus símbolos y es variable el número de letras. Recuerdo que esa profesora manejaba muy bien el tema, conocía el significado de los números.

De numerología no sé nada! Solamente es algo que se me ocurrió y no tengo idea si esto se puede aplicar.

primeaddict

Making my own kombucha increases the positive effects of water. I think that imbuing water with healthy probiotics increases the biological energy of water.

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Je prie chaque jour avec mes cristaux sur mes genoux et je leur chante leur chanson "in the garden" puis je les replace chacun à leur place après les avoir embrassé et rendu grâce, mon cristal des rêves sous mon oreiller, mon cristal de protection de la maison et ceux qui y habitent (mes 4 chatonnes, mes deux yorks et moi-même)près de moi sur ma table de chevet ou à côté de mon second oreiller (lit 2 places), mon cristal d'eau dans une bouteille d'eau minérale d'un litre et demi, je la laisse 24h et la transverse dans 2 bouteilles d'un litre.
A chaque verre d'eau que je bois, je lui fait la même prière " Mon eau, je te salue, je te bénis et je te rends grâce pour tous les bienfaits que tu nous apportes chaque jour davantage, je te demande humblement d'améliorer mon système immunitaire, ma santé, mon ADN, mes connexions avec mon Âme, ma famille spirituelle, Laura Knight, les Cassiopéens et Toi, Divin Esprit Cosmique. Je te demande de purger mon corps de toutes ses scories, parasites, virus, maladies, souffrances tant physiques que morales, tout ce qui nuit à ma santé et à mon bien être, ainsi soit-il, c'est déjà fait, c'est déjà fait, c'est déjà fait et je bois mon eau... J'en donne aussi à mes animaux et quand ils n'ont pas tout bu, je la donne à mes plantes...

I pray every day with my crystals on my lap and I sing their song "in the garden" to them and then I put them each back in their place after kissing them and giving them thanks, my dream crystal under my pillow, my house protection crystal and those who live there (my 4 kittens, my two yorks and myself) near me on my bedside table or next to my second pillow (double bed), my water crystal in a 1.5 liter bottle of mineral water, I leave it 24 hours and transverse in 2 one-liter bottles.
With each glass of water I drink, I say the same prayer to him: "My water, I greet you, I bless you and I give you thanks for all the benefits you bring us every day more, I humbly ask you to improve my immune system, my health, my DNA, my connections with my Soul, my spiritual family, Laura Knight, the Cassiopeans and You, Divine Cosmic Spirit. I ask you to purge my body of all its slag, parasites, viruses, diseases, physical and moral sufferings, everything that damages my health and well-being, so be it, it is already done, it is already done, it is already done and I drink my water... I also give it to my animals and when they have not drunk it all, I give it to my plants...

Stella Marys

Esprit : I didn't know this video, but I did know an article by Sott in Spanish. Here is an excerpt from the article:

"...An important detail in Montagnier's experiment is that there must be very low background frequency electromagnetic radiation, such as the lowest frequency Schumann resonance of 7.83 Hz. Without natural or artificial source there is no detection of electromagnetic signal by water. In the case of humans this source can be produced by the nervous system. Schumann resonance is also essential for the electromagnetic emission of DNA.

At the end of the article special emphasis is placed on medical applications. Electromagnetic signals from patients with chronic diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis have been detected... which suggests that these diseases may have a bacterial and/or viral origin associated with them, as it is some sequences of viral and bacterial DNA that induce very low frequency electromagnetic signals in highly diluted aqueous solutions. These conclusions continue to shock the scientific community, since until now these diseases are not associated with any bacterial or viral origin. Even Montagnier affirms that autism can be successfully treated with the appropriate provision of antibiotics.

Comment: However, there are several researchers who propose that these chronic diseases may be caused by infections, see: Plague Times! Infections as a cause of chronic diseases

And even if, in many cases, these are not easily differentiated infections, these diseases are also attributed to intestinal dysbiosis, i.e. an imbalance of the intestinal flora in which some micro-organisms colonise the intestine in a pathological manner causing other micro-organisms essential for health to be unable to carry out their work well or to be displaced. In this case, perhaps we can also talk about electromagnetic signals, since the intestinal flora is composed of bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms. Could electromagnetism also affect them?

The point is that the ongoing research opens up a promising field in the electromagnetic treatment of diseases. Bioenergetics has been working in this direction for years. What is important is that this research is conducted on a global level and that prestigious journals such as Nature or Science disseminate it widely with seriousness and respect.

Comment: In another article on the same subject we can read some words by Dr. Luc Montagnier:
"I cannot say that homeopathy is right in everything. What I can say is that ultradilutions (used in homeopathy) have effects. The ultra dilutions of something are nothing. It is the structures of water that imitate the original molecules.

"What we have found is that DNA produces structural changes in water, which persist in ultra dilutions, and lead to the production of electromagnetic signals in resonance. High-intensity signals come from bacterial and viral DNA.

"Some people have told me that they have reproduced Benveniste's results, but that they are afraid to publish them because of the intellectual terror exerted by certain people who do not understand it".
The article continues:
Montagnier concludes by pointing out, when asked if he cares about entering pseudo-science: "no, because it is not a pseudo-science, it is not charlatanry. These are real phenomena that deserve further study.
Bravo, Luc Montagnier! The courage to continue researching despite the fact that the scientific community is obsessed by its materialistic dogmatism, is what will allow true science to advance with its spirit of searching for truth.

And now we ask ourselves, will the "memory of water" have anything to do with the theory of information?

Another interesting article:

Luc Montagnier: "What we have found is that DNA produces structural changes in water, which persist in ultra dilutions, and lead to the production of electromagnetic signals in resonance. High-intensity signals come from bacterial and viral DNA.

"Some people have told me that they have reproduced Benveniste's results, but that they are afraid to publish them because of the intellectual terror exercised by certain people who do not understand it".

In the 20th century, the American Medical Association (AMA) admitted that homeopathic medicine was diminishing the income of allopathic physicians. Thanks to funding from associations such as the John D. Rockefeller Foundation and Carnegie, the AMA was able to discredit homeopathy and get rid of the competition of natural and alternative medicine. The 22 schools of homeopathic medicine that existed in 1900 were reduced to just two in 1923. In 1950, since there was no homeopathy training center left in the United States.

Ironically, John D. Rockefeller, the father of modern medicine, strongly believed in homeopathy, and referred to it as "a progressive and aggressive step in medicine. Rockefeller lived to the age of 99, using homeopathy during the last years of his life.

Montagnier concludes by pointing out, when asked if he cares to delve into pseudo-science: "no, because it is not a pseudo-science, it is not charlatanism. These are real phenomena that deserve further study.

Esprit : No conocía este video , pero sí un artículo de Sott en español. A continuación un fragmento del artículo:

"...Un detalle importante en el experimento de Montagnier es que ha de haber una radiación electromagnética de muy baja frecuencia de fondo, tal como es la resonancia Schumann de menor frecuencia, la de 7,83 Hz. Sin fuente natural o artificial no hay detección de señal electromagnética por parte del agua. En el caso de los humanos dicha fuente puede ser producida por el sistema nervioso. También es esencial la resonancia Schumann para la emisión electromagnética del ADN.

Al final del artículo se hace hincapié especial en las aplicaciones médicas. Se han detectado señales electromagnéticas procedentes de pacientes con enfermedades crónicas, como Alzheimer, Parkinson, Esclerosis múltiple, artritis reumatoide... lo cual apunta a que dichas enfermedades pueden tener asociadas un origen bacteriano y/o viral, ya que son algunas secuencias de ADN viral y bacteriano las que inducen señales electromagnéticas de muy baja frecuencia en soluciones acuosas altamente diluidas. Estas conclusiones siguen chocando a la comunidad científica, ya que hasta el momento presente a dichas enfermedades no se les asocia ningún origen bacteriano o viral. Incluso Montagnier afirma que el autismo se puede tratar con éxito con la suministración adecuada de antibióticos.

Comentario: Sin embargo, sí hay varios investigadores que proponen que estas enfermedades crónicas pueden ser causadas por infecciones, vea: ¡Tiempos de peste! Infecciones como causa de enfermedades crónicas

E incluso si, en muchos casos, no se trata de infecciones fáciles de diferenciar, estas enfermedades también se atribuyen a disbiosis intestinal, es decir, un desequilibrio de la flora intestinal en el que algunos microorganismos colonizan el intestino de manera patológica haciendo que otros microorganismos esenciales para salud no puedan realizar bien su trabajo o sean desplazados. En este caso, quizás también podamos hablar de señales electromagnéticas, ya que la flora intestinal está compuesta de bacterias, hongos y otros microorganismos. ¿Podría el electromagnetismo afectarlos también?

La cuestión es que con las investigaciones en curso se abre un campo prometedor en el tratamiento electromagnético de enfermedades. Desde hace años, la bioenergética ya trabaja en este sentido. Lo importante es que estas investigaciones se conduzcan a nivel global y que desde revistas prestigiosas como Nature o Science se dé una amplia difusión de éstas con seriedad y respeto.

Comentario: En otro artículo que aborda el mismo tema podemos leer algunas palabras del Dr. Luc Montagnier:
"No puedo afirmar que la homeopatía tenga razón en todo. Lo que sí puedo decir es que las ultradiluciones (utilizadas en homeopatía) tienen efectos. Las ultra diluciones de algo no son nada. Son las estructuras del agua las que imitan las moléculas originales".

"Lo que hemos encontrado es que el ADN produce cambios estructurales en el agua, que persisten en las ultra diluciones, y que conducen a la producción de señales electromagnéticas en resonancia. Las señales de alta intensidad provienen del ADN bacteriano y viral".

"Me han dicho algunas personas que han reproducido los resultados de Benveniste, pero que tienen miedo a publicarlos debido al terror intelectual que ejercen ciertas personas que no lo entienden".
El artículo continúa:
Montagnier concluye señalando, cuando se le preguntó si le preocupa adentrarse en la pseudo ciencia: "no, porque no es una pseudo ciencia, no es charlatanería. Estos son fenómenos reales que merecen mayor estudio".
¡Bravo, Luc Montagnier! El coraje de seguir investigando a pesar de que la comunidad científica esté obnubilada por su dogmatismo materialista, es lo que permitirá que la verdadera ciencia avance con su espíritu de búsqueda de la verdad.

Y ahora nos preguntamos, ¿tendrá algo que ver la "memoria del agua" con la teoría de la información?
Otro artículo interesante:

Luc Montagnier: “Lo que hemos encontrado es que el ADN produce cambios estructurales en el agua, que persisten en las ultra diluciones, y que conducen a la producción de señales electromagnéticas en resonancia. Las señales de alta intensidad provienen del ADN bacteriano y viral”.

“Me han dicho algunas personas que han reproducido los resultados de Benveniste, pero que tienen miedo a publicarlos debido al terror intelectual que ejercen ciertas personas que no lo entienden”.

En el siglo XX, la Asociación Médica Americana (AMA) admitió que la medicina homeopática estaba disminuyendo los ingresos de los médicos alopáticos. Gracias a la financiación por parte de asociaciones como la Fundación John D. Rockefeller y Carnegie, la AMA fue capaz de desacreditar la homeopatía y deshacerse de la competencia de la medicina natural y alternativa. Las 22 escuelas de medicina homeopática que existían en 1900, se redujeron a sólo dos en 1923. En 1950, ya que no quedaba en Estados Unidos ningún centro de formación en homeopatía.

Irónicamente, John D. Rockefeller, el padre de actual medicina, creía firmemente en la homeopatía, y se refirió a ella como “un paso progresivo y agresivo de la medicina”. Rockefeller vivió hasta los 99 años de edad, utilizando la homeopatía durante los últimos años de su vida.

Montagnier concluye señalando, cuando se le preguntó si le preocupa adentrarse en la pseudo ciencia: “no, porque no es una pseudo ciencia, no es charlatanería. Estos son fenómenos reales que merecen mayor estudio”.

Stella Marys

Perlou said:

"With every glass of water I drink, I say the same prayer: "My water, I greet you, I bless you and I thank you for all the benefits you bring us each day more, I humbly ask you to improve my immune system, my health, my DNA, my connections with my soul, my spiritual family, Laura Knight, Cassiopeans and you, Divine Cosmic Spirit. I ask you to cleanse my body of all its dross, parasites, viruses, diseases, physical illnesses. and moral sufferings, everything that damages my health and well being, so be it, it is already done, it is already done, it is already done and I drink my water ... I also give it to my animals and when I have not drunk everything, I give it to my plants ... "

Your blessing is beautiful, you didn't forget anyone, even the plants are blessed! You gave me the idea to bless the water of the hygiene of the home and the personal as well. THANK YOU PERLOU for your thoughts I send you a Hug! :hug2:

Perlou dijo:

"Con cada vaso de agua que bebo, le digo la misma oración: "Mi agua, te saludo, te bendigo y te doy gracias por todos los beneficios que nos traes cada día más, humildemente te pido que mejore mi El sistema inmunológico, mi salud, mi ADN, mis conexiones con mi alma, mi familia espiritual, Laura Knight, Cassiopeans y usted, Divino Espíritu Cósmico. Les pido que limpien mi cuerpo de toda su escoria, parásitos, virus, enfermedades, enfermedades físicas. y los sufrimientos morales, todo lo que daña mi salud y mi bienestar, así sea, ya está hecho, ya está hecho, ya está hecho y bebo mi agua ... También se la doy a mis animales y cuando no lo he bebido todo, se lo doy a mis plantas ... "

Es hermosa tu bendición, no te olvidaste de nadie, hasta las plantas están bendecidas! Me diste la idea de bendecir el agua de la higiene del hogar y la personal también. GRACIAS PERLOU por tus pensamientos te mando un Abrazo!!

Top Bottom