Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

I've watched the video and read the analyses on the Malaysian flight thread that Approaching Infinity referenced, as well as the transcript of the session with the Cs, and I'm inclined to think the videos are genuine. If so, that's a big hit for the Cs. Also, to think of the implications for the war on Ukraine, as well as what 4D STS creatures can and actually do to people... :shock:

Now I'm a bit 'unsettled'. :lol:
Yeah it can be unsettling.

But we breathe faith and tend to our FRV to the best of our ability.
the Cosmic Mind does the rest

Since at least 3 pieces of MH370 were verified recovered along the coast of Africa, how is that reconciled with the video interpreted as showing MH370?

Since at least 3 pieces of MH370 were verified recovered along the coast of Africa, how is that reconciled with the video interpreted as showing MH370?
A few options:

1) planted/faked evidence (as the Cs said at the time: "Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.")
2) not all parts made it through to the other side
3) some parts were sent back

Since the ACARS system was turned off quite some time before MH370 disappears, who was it that turned off the ACARS? I've always assumed the pilot was having some kind of weird problem with his Prime Minister or his wife, but he did have a clean bill of mental and emotional health from his employer. This may be another one of those mysteries that will never be solved - unless that satellite video is somehow substantiated! But why on Earth would anybody do that!? A most puzzling case.

Since the ACARS system was turned off quite some time before MH370 disappears, who was it that turned off the ACARS? I've always assumed the pilot was having some kind of weird problem with his Prime Minister or his wife, but he did have a clean bill of mental and emotional health from his employer. This may be another one of those mysteries that will never be solved - unless that satellite video is somehow substantiated! But why on Earth would anybody do that!? A most puzzling case.
Here's an alternate interpretation of the pilot's behavior, based on the reconstructed WSPR date (not sure how accurate that data is/was, though):

TLDR: something knocked out all communications, and the pilot tried in various ways to signal for help and to find an alternate place to land, but was unsuccessful.

Same here. If it's a fake, it's a good one. BTW, someone set up a subreddit to collect all the relevant posts: Reddit - Dive into anything
Thanks for the link, and I am kind of with you guys.. it seems authentic in my opinion, there's a certain "sloppiness" about this video that indicates a video of an actual event, that is the sloppiness comes from the limitations of recording from a specific location.

To me, and I could be wrong, that sloppiness is hard to fake.

Thanks for the link, and I am kind of with you guys.. it seems authentic in my opinion, there's a certain "sloppiness" about this video that indicates a video of an actual event, that is the sloppiness comes from the limitations of recording from a specific location.

To me, and I could be wrong, that sloppiness is hard to fake.
One such feature that at the very least shows a very close attention to detail. ;)

And a nice stabilized video combining the two angles.

Apparently the paths traced by the three orbs define a rough sphere around the plane before the final set of synchronized circles and the fast dive towards it. And then the plane gets sucked backwards. I find the entire maneuver very creepy - from seemingly chaotic swarming maneuvers to stabilized circling and the final lunge.

Also the cold IR trails behind the orbs also anticipate where the orbs will go. (Black = cold)

I find the entire maneuver very creepy - from seemingly chaotic swarming maneuvers to stabilized circling and the final lunge.
You and me both, AI. It's one thing to read all this stuff in the sessions about dimensional portals and higher density STS beings, but then to see them both in action taking out a civilian airliner full of people on camera... gives me chills.

Just caught up with the thread and the footage. Having looked at a lot of fake UFO videos (and knowing CGI), these are very interesting.
The most compelling parts for the FLIR footage being the turbulence the drone experiences, as well as the turbulence - either in the air between the drone and the aircraft, or vibration/general air turbulence from the drone itself. This amplifies the further the plane gets from the drone and the more the drone has to zoom in. You can see it as a slight shudder/blurring/recalibration of the image.
The orbs appear to follow this pattern too - although it's harder to see as they are smaller and moving.

So the FLIR drone footage and satellite footage of the plane looks genuine.
The only way to fake that would be with state of the art (for 2014) software (and hardware) designed to fake such videos (perhaps for training? Although that would be overkill), or would require intimate knowledge of either thousands of hours of real video footage or enough real world experience that you knew these tiny little details by eye.
TL:DR; all the (tiny, usually unnoticed) physics in the footage of the plane look genuine, detailed and how you would expect such footage to appear in real life.

As to the orbs - maybe they where added, but they also look mostly genuine (given how weird they are). The flash at the end also seems potentially genuine too. Even the trails they leave on the FLIR seems to add an element of reality to it - I've seen trails like that on other FLIR videos.

TLDR: something knocked out all communications, and the pilot tried in various ways to signal for help and to find an alternate place to land, but was unsuccessful.

On that note, given the plane in the drone footage causes turbulence to the drone - it may have deliberately passed in front of it, or close enough to get it's attention.
So this would potentially fit with the above, adding more weight to the idea this is real footage as the behavior fits what we know.

The most compelling parts for the FLIR footage being the turbulence the drone experiences, as well as the turbulence - either in the air between the drone and the aircraft, or vibration/general air turbulence from the drone itself. This amplifies the further the plane gets from the drone and the more the drone has to zoom in. You can see it as a slight shudder/blurring/recalibration of the image.
For me the most compelling part is that there are three separate videos of the event from different angles, and to fake complex movements such as those from the orbs so that they match from those angles seems very challenging, not to mention the airplane although I suppose they could have started with 3 real videos of the same airplane and then added the orbs... Maybe with some advanced 3D software? I don't know, but if someone faked it they did put much attention to detail, as others mentioned. There's the ID of the satellite, the orb trails, the turbulence, etc. In general it feels 'not fake' to me. Which is creepy.
On that note, given the plane in the drone footage causes turbulence to the drone - it may have deliberately passed in front of it, or close enough to get it's attention.
If the plane was being followed by a satellite, a drone and a third airplane, then that means they knew something was going to happen to it. Did their 4D masters tell them to watch that one closely for a show? If so, that supports the explanation from the Cs that it was meant as a message for the PTB!

I'd also like to know why the videos were leaked now. Dolan and others have suggested that there are different factions within the deep state, one of which wants more disclosure, another that doesn't. Maybe this is part of that struggle?

For me the most compelling part is that there are three separate videos of the event from different angles,
There are just two videos: the drone and the satellite (though the satellite one is stereoscopic, so there are two slightly different angles).
If the plane was being followed by a satellite, a drone and a third airplane, then that means they knew something was going to happen to it. Did their 4D masters tell them to watch that one closely for a show? If so, that supports the explanation from the Cs that it was meant as a message for the PTB!
There's another possible explanation. The SBIRS satellite system is designed to detect missile launches, and even mortars fired, and apparently has real-time global coverage of the entire planet. When MH370 went missing, it would have been pretty easy to find it and track it using satellite, and get some drones in the air that were in the vicinity. Basically, they didn't need to be told to watch closely, because they already were. (That's not to say they weren't warned, just that it may not have been necessary.)
I'd also like to know why the videos were leaked now. Dolan and others have suggested that there are different factions within the deep state, one of which wants more disclosure, another that doesn't. Maybe this is part of that struggle?
They were first uploaded in May 2014, but people mostly ignored them until the past few weeks. So if there's any insider involvement, it would have been getting the ball rolling by bringing them back into public view. For reference, here's the recent Reddit post that got the ball rolling:

There are just two videos: the drone and the satellite (though the satellite one is stereoscopic, so there are two slightly different angles).

I got confused because this video at 4:46 says there is a third video from a different angle. But it seems like it's the same drone footage but with a different filter and with the image flipped.

There's another possible explanation. The SBIRS satellite system is designed to detect missile launches, and even mortars fired, and apparently has real-time global coverage of the entire planet. When MH370 went missing, it would have been pretty easy to find it and track it using satellite, and get some drones in the air that were in the vicinity. Basically, they didn't need to be told to watch closely, because they already were. (That's not to say they weren't warned, just that it may not have been necessary.)

So that means that by the time the video was being taken, the plane had already dissapeared from radar and lost communication, right?

They were first uploaded in May 2014, but people mostly ignored them until the past few weeks. So if there's any insider involvement, it would have been getting the ball rolling by bringing them back into public view. For reference, here's the recent Reddit post that got the ball rolling:

Interesting.

So that means that by the time the video was being taken, the plane had already dissapeared from radar and lost communication, right?
That's the assumption, yes. Unfortunately there's no timestamp data on the footage, but some think that the satellite footage looks daylight (morning) - not a false-color conversion of infrared or something like that. That would imply the plane was flying without comms/transponder for several hours before disappearing for good.

Back
Top Bottom