Mass Migration - a plan, or just a consequence of some other plan

And we got reaction from Serbia - no truck with Croatian goods can enter Serbia.

_http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/9/Politika/2048124/Srpski+odgovor%3A+Blokiran+ulazak+hrvatskoj+robi+na+svim+grani%C4%8Dnim+prelazima.html

Both countries can use Hungary for transport, though.

EU refugee crisis: Traffic between Croatia and Serbia halted after reciprocal bans imposed

The Croatian authorities have banned Serbian citizens and cars from the country entering its territory. The move comes after Serbia banned all Croatian goods and cargo vehicles from entering its borders.

"Serbian passport holders and cars registered in Serbia cannot enter Croatia until further notice," a police officer told Reuters.

Earlier on Thursday, Serbian Interior Minister Nebojsa Stefanovic said that Serbian police were instructed, to “not allow the entry through any border crossing any cargo vehicle registered in Croatia, nor any truck carrying goods made in Croatia.”

However, Croatia’s Prime Minister, Zoran Milanovic, said that he didn’t believe Serbia would go as far as introducing retaliatory measures because that would constitute an act “against the European Union.”

“Croatia is an EU member. Serbia cannot, even if it wants, impose measures against Croatia as it has an agreement with the EU. Whatever Serbia does, or thinks to do, would be against the EU and I’m sure Serbia will not do that,” Milanovic said. [Well, we just did! :lol:]

Serbia, which is currently on the list of candidates to join the EU, has warned Croatia that it was willing to look at political, legal and economic measures to stop the border blockade.

Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic had stated that Croatia had until midnight on Thursday, September 24 to work things out. Otherwise, he said, Serbia would leave the deployed measures in place to “protect its economic interests.”

Last week, Croatia closed most of its road border crossings with Serbia, leaving only one open on the main road linking Belgrade and Zagreb at Bajakovo.

The move was said to be in response to over 13,000 refugees entering the country after Hungary closed its borders on Wednesday to stop the asylum seekers from transiting through the country en route to Western Europe.

“We cannot register and accommodate these people any longer,” Milanovic said on Friday. “They will get food, water and medical help, and then they can move on. The European Union must know that Croatia will not become a migrant ‘hotspot.’ We have hearts, but we also have heads.”

Some of the refugees appeared to be stuck on the border between Croatia and Hungary.

Croatia was involved in a “human smuggling” incident last week, when an unannounced train carrying over 1,000 asylum seekers, accompanied by around 40 Croatian police officers, was intercepted by Hungarian authorities. The incident prompted accusations that Croatia had violated international laws.

Over 44,000 migrants have arrived in Croatia since September 16, with over 8,500 people arriving in just the last 24 hours.

https://www.rt.com/news/316339-serbia-bans-croatia-vehicles-migrants/

In the meantime, Hungary is now building a new fence on the Slovenian border (those guys are gonna build a fence around an entire country if they have to) and are deciding whether to close the border with Croatia or not. Which they probably will once they close all the possible entrances for refugees.

And in Belgrade the refugees had a little celebration of Kurban Bayram, as we call it here (it is a Turkish name) or Eid al-Adha (in Arabic). You can see a little video here: _http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/125/Dru%C5%A1tvo/2049130/Bajramska+sofra+za+izbeglice+u+Beogradu.html

I would say that so far we are a very good host for refugees.

Milanovic went nuts at the end of mandate, not letting in passengers from Serbia, and emptying buses with serbian passengers at the border, telling other country what it should do thinking he has backing from EU while they asked the border with Serbia to be opened, prime minister saying Serbia should ask help from Russia and China, irony of that is they will help in some way if asked. This only escalates things and ultimatums and force won t work, it weakens both countries economically while the prime minister is saying the country can not handle so much people, so it is a way to go to get rid the country of more revenues in such a situation, country can not sustain so much refugees in couple of days just showing that economic situation is disastrous. There was no need to blockade trucks, but there is no exist from this situation with refugees, more will come, countries in EU will divide more and built fences and there you go, and it is only beginning. Just imagine how will it be when things get real serious if they are now loosing grip and it is just beginning. I was amused seeing Minister of internal affairs sweat at the border in PR campaign to win votes for forthcoming elections and being overwhelmed with refugee situation, it is only beginning of their miseries and they don t know it yet because when things get rough we won t be all there to defend them because it will be chaos and people tending for themselves when there is no more social structure except maybe in some enclaves, especially where there are no underground bases in smaller countries these types can hide.

I would say that so far we are a very good host for refugees.

Until mask slips down here and there, and then more and more as situation worsens. Just wait a bit.

Corvinus said:
Until mask slips down here and there, and then more and more as situation worsens. Just wait a bit.

Well, it's been several months now and about 200 000 refugees, and the statistics show that in Serbia 56% of population think that we should tolerate refugees and let them pass, 11% that we should help them in anyway we can, and 27% that we should build a fence like Hungary. Not bad, I would say. I think that that our government was a good role model in this situation, for now.

_http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/dogadjaji-dana/Faktor-plus-vecina-podrzava-odnos-drzave-prema-izbeglicama.sr.html

In the meantime, Croatia opened its border with Serbia and Serbia opened its border for Croatian cargo vehicles. That's a one good consequence of the fact that Croatians bought many Serbian companies. So Croatians now cannot close their border as easily as Hungarians can. It would hurt their economy.

And now there are talks that refugees may change their direction as the winter approaches, and move trough Albania - Montenegro - (maybe Bosnia and Herzegovina) - Croatia. Croatians already started to prepare for that, even though they say that they will not let refugees pass through the south.

Some people say that refugees may take a pause during the winter, but that south route ain't that bad at all during the winter.

I saw statistics that said that only 5% of refugees that enter Austria stay in Austria, others go to Germany. But Austria said that it will close its borders if Germany closes its borders.

Germany proclaimed the last three "unsafe" countries (Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro) into "safe" and now nobody from Balkan can ask for asylum.

Hungary stopped building a fence on their border with Slovenia, for now, and is ready to close its border with Croatia, but they say that they want to wait to see what Germany and Austria will do next.

The following is from Tenn senator Hensley:

Tennessee stands to receive 10,000 Syrian refugees

Tennessee will likely receive 10,000 of the 100,000 Syrian refugees that President Barack Obama says the U.S. will admit for resettlement over the next 12 months - But are we prepared to accept them? Thousands of Syrians are displaced as a result of the country's civil war. Some are expected to begin arriving in Tennessee in the next few months.

The increase could strain America’s sprawling refugee admissions program, a partnership between the federal government, international organizations like the United Nations, nine national nonprofits and their hundreds of local affiliates. The Tennessee Office for Refugees is administered by Catholic Charities and is supported with funds from the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement. There are six settlement agencies in the state, three in Nashville and one each in Chattanooga, Memphis and Knoxville.

Cities and states may need to spend more money on social services for refugees, particularly if Congress doesn’t approve additional federal funding for resettlement. The Obama administration actually requested some $600 million less for migration and refugee assistance this fiscal year than it did last year. Federal benefits to refugees dry up fast, and programs are geared toward helping newcomers find jobs.

Although cities and states have the opportunity to weigh in on the resettlement process, they don’t have much control over how many refugees are settled where. We really don’t have any say.

What’s less clear is where the money to resettle more refugees will come from. As of early September, the U.S. Senate planned to cut funding for migration and refugee assistance by 14 percent, while the House would leave it flat.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services also spent over $1.5 billion in fiscal 2015 on grants that fund employment, health and other social services for refugees and protected groups, like victims of human trafficking. Each state’s refugee coordinator receives the funds and may contract them out to community-based organizations. School districts that serve significant numbers of refugee children can also apply for additional funding through an HHS grant.

Federal aid doesn’t cover everything. Private donations bolster the services local nonprofits provide. And states and local communities help pick up the tab, too, because refugees—who arrive with little more than the clothes on their backs—are immediately eligible for mainstream benefit programs like food stamps, Medicaid and cash assistance for low-income families. States play a role in funding some of those programs.

When the refugee resettlement program began, in 1980 the federal government reimbursed states for providing cash assistance, Medicaid and supplemental Social Security benefits to refugees for their first three years in the country. Now, the federal government only repays states for one service: providing eight months of cash and medical assistance to childless refugee couples or single adults, who don’t qualify for family-based benefits. That could put a huge burden on Tennessee tax payers.

Legislation was passed in 2011 requiring any entity or agency that administers the state’s refugee program to submit quarterly reports to state and local governments and appropriate legislative committees regarding certain resettlement information. The law is designed to give city, county and state authorities information to help them plan for a variety of needs, including any demands on the education system or emergency services.

The law does allow cities or counties to send a letter of request to stop the placement of additional refugees if the local community feels they cannot absorb any more in their community. The letter is sent to the placement agency and the U.S. State Department for consideration of the local community’s request.

Senator Mark Green has filed legislation that would require the Department of Human Services to negotiate with the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement to reacquire state administration of the refugee resettlement program. It would also require the department to utilize existing resources and personnel in the implementation of the bill. I agree with him that the State should administer this program so that we will have more control over where these refugees are placed and that resources are not taken away from Tennesseans as a result. Legislators will be briefed on this issue on October 12th.

The question in the title of this topic appears to have been answered by former Polish PM and current President of the EU:

EU president: 'Foreign politicians created refugee crisis to manipulate Europe'

The huge influx of migrants into Europe is being used by some foreign leaders to weaken the European Union politically, EU president Donald Tusk said Friday in Poland.

"For the first time in my political career I have heard politicians openly declaring that the refugees heading to Europe are their method of getting (us) to act a certain way," Tusk told a European forum in Sopot town on Poland's Baltic coast.

"Some say that it's their method of weakening Europe as a political entity," added Tusk.

The EU President did not name names or detail what kind of "behaviour" he was talking about, contenting himself with inviting his audience to "draw your own conclusions."

He also argued that the "military solutions in Syria proposed by some countries" risked forcing the eight million Syrians displaced within their country to follow the thousands of their compatriots seeking a new life in Europe each week.

"The refugees have become an element in the political battleground and sometimes.. they become a trading item, a new element in the hybrid war of which we have seen the first signs in Crimea and Donbass," he added.

Russia last year annexed Crimea from Ukraine, an act which was followed by pro-Russian rebels fighting Kiev forces in eastern Ukraine areas such as Donbass.

"I am not only talking about Russia," Tusk assured.

"Some say that it's their method of weakening Europe as a political entity," added Tusk.

Yes, but the real question is why is EU acting as a bunch of bozos?!

Yesterday I read an article that said that Finland is angry at Sweden for letting the refugees come to Finland. And Sweden is angry at Denmark for letting the refugees come to Sweden.

And of course, Austria is angry at Hungary, Hungary angry at Croatia and was at Serbia, Croatia at Serbia, etc. It is like a total madhouse, and everybody is looking at Germany, and Germany doesn't send any kind of meaningful signal on what to do. It's like somebody ordered Germans to let the people from Syria enter into Europe. Maybe that is a part of somebody's plan to depopulate Syria so that others can come in. And weakening of Europe comes as a bonus.

Persej said:
It is like a total madhouse, and everybody is looking at Germany, and Germany doesn't send any kind of meaningful signal on what to do. It's like somebody ordered Germans to let the people from Syria enter into Europe. Maybe that is a part of somebody's plan to depopulate Syria so that others can come in. And weakening of Europe comes as a bonus.

Someone ordered Germany, yes, and we know who that someone is likely to be, and we can guess at the methods they have used.

I don't think depopulating Syria via refugees to Europe is the aim, although manufacturing a "civil war" in Syria tends to depopulate in several ways. I just don't think that depopulating Syria was the main agenda.

First i'll apologise cause i didn't read this thread in whole, so don't know if someone already a kind of noticed something in this vein: this refugee flow from Syria et al, almost looks like Semites are coming to Europe for some reason. More precisely they are heading wright for Germany :huh: - ain't this curious :knitting:

This kind of thing is happening in a lot of places. I do think there is an agenda behind most of it to create cultural and economic tensions, bankrupt social systems, get us all fighting. You know the drill.
Baltic states are quietly being flooded with poor Russians, described as being 'bussed in' for several years now. US is being flooded with poor Central Americans. I hear from a good source that there are an awful lot of Cuban accents in Venezuela all of a sudden. Lots of Bangladeshis moving into Japan, which is already in recession, they say.

Anyone else seeing or hearing of this from reliable sources? Where?

Perceval said:
Someone ordered Germany, yes, and we know who that someone is likely to be, and we can guess at the methods they have used.

Yes, and we can see that Germans are trying to mitigate that order by closing the borders for Balkan people, and planning to move some of the refugees to other countries. But they just cannot say definite NO to these refugees. But will other EU countries be able to say NO to Germany? That will be interesting to see.

I don't think depopulating Syria via refugees to Europe is the aim, although manufacturing a "civil war" in Syria tends to depopulate in several ways. I just don't think that depopulating Syria was the main agenda.

Ok.

Ran into this article, it looks at the way that the refugees could be used to destabilize the Balkans.

https://thewallwillfall.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/is-the-refugee-crisis-a-stealth-attack-on-the-balkans-conversations-with-andrew-korybko/

Refugee “Crisis” Insights.

Speaking to the insightful Andrew Korybko today following a skype chat with the equally inspiring Navid Nasr and Eva Bartlett. We discussed the refugee crisis and effects in Europe, particularly on the Balkans.

Andrew: To summarize, I think that the US is shepherding the refugees just as it shepherds ISIL, using them to create a mass flow of people that will inevitably have devasting consequences for the transit states, in this case, Croatia as you brought up. As the former Yugoslavia is brought to its knees by these tens of thousands of transiting refugees, it will make the region even weaker and more pliant to American will.

As for Hungary, yes, I think that there is certainly a Color Revolution risk, but one mustn’t forget the one already ongoing in Macedonia, which will have early elections next spring. It’s quite foreseeable that as the refugees aren’t able to all get into Europe before the border crackdown, thousands of them will be left to sit in these transit countries and get distressed, with the western mainstream media over-propagating their situation. When the early elections come, I foresee some of them partaking in destabilizing measures on behalf of the color revolutionaries

Basically, Europe will find a way to crackdown for its own safety and security, and when that occurs, be it through new border measures or even a fence like Hungary, then tens of thousands will be left ‘stranded’ in the Balkans, where they’ll fester into major social and political sores that will burst open come spring.

Even if one naively assumes that each refugee is ‘good-hearted’ and all that, they’ll inevitably be faced with hardship the longer they stay in a country that they both didn’t want to stay in, and that just simply doesn’t want them (for many reasons, mostly due to unwillingness to assimilate and integrate). Within the course of a few months, tops, as each of these relatively impoverished governments keep throwing hundreds of thousands of euros at the problem, the domestic population wlil get upset, and not only that, the refugees themselves will get restless. it creates an explosive situation, and as I mentioned in an interview posted on Oriental Review [https://www.facebook.com/Oriental.Review?pnref=lhc ] that I had with Slobodan Tomic from Skopje, it just moves the Balkans closer to the US’ ultimate scenario of a manipulated “Christian vs Islam” war, which only plays to its own divide and conquer ends and is totally against the interests of everyone in the Balkans, no matter their ethnicity or religion.

V: Chaos strategy?

A: Absolutely without a doubt. It’s also a last-ditch effort by the US to destroy the Balkans if it can’t fully control it, as it feels intimidated by Russia’s Turkish Stream (I call it Balkan Stream) project that will run right through the heart of it in a few years’ time.

It ties into Ukraine because Russia needs Balkan Stream since it will decommission all UA-transitting gas pipelines by 2019, so the Balkans take on a preeminent importance for its foreign policy. The more destabilized the Balkans get, the more this timeline might get pushed back, and consequently, if Russia is forced to physically rely on Ukraine for transit (not counting the new Nord Stream II that will be created), then it increases the US’ indirect containment of Russia and the influence it can wield over its foreign policy

Below are two articles from Andrew that expand upon our discussion and the points he made.

http://russia-insider.com/en/ri-exclusive-andrew-korybko-russia-and-chinas-geopolitical-strategies/ri8314

http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-and-chinas-peninsular-pivot-part-ii/ri8406

The last developments of the "refugee crisis" reminds me of one of the protocols from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion about destruction of national states and stealing national identity.

Being that Russia is helping Syria to destroy and clear out all the terrorists from Syria, won't the refugee crisis be solved in a matter of time? The Syrian refugees will be able to go home soon and rebuild their country.

Back
Top Bottom