Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

It may mean nothing, but I find it odd that the official media find it necessary to discredit the theory that the earthquake in Turquey was provoked by an US weapon.

Maybe it is just due to the presence of big turkish communities in the West, but the possibility of man-made earthquake being so outlandish to people, I find that the media protest a bit too much.

Article in French:

I'm still betting on a natural cause, but if the western media begins to talk about secret weapons etc.. it means the PTB sense the wind is turning and that they are losing the narrative.

It may mean nothing, but I find it odd that the official media find it necessary to discredit the theory that the earthquake in Turquey was provoked by an US weapon.

Maybe it is just due to the presence of big turkish communities in the West, but the possibility of man-made earthquake being so outlandish to people, I find that the media protest a bit too much.

Article in French:

I'm still betting on a natural cause, but if the western media begins to talk about secret weapons etc.. it means the PTB sense the wind is turning and that they are losing the narrative.

The question is why now the man made earthquake possibility is being discussed in main stream media. If I remember, there was some talk on the web that the Haitian one was man made but not sure if it was discussed on main stream. So why now it is openly discussed.

We can only speculate at the moment but let say that it was man made. Who do we think as the technology and reason to do it? A crime of this magnitude as to be well planed and any suspicion of real culprit deflected to a scapegoat. The US and some European ally seem to fit perfectly in that role, they evacuated their embassies and told there citizens to get the hell out of Turkey a few days before the event. (That will cover it)

So why will the US and allies point a so obvious finger at them self if they knew that they were going to create a devastating earthquake in Turkey. Well it makes no sense for the simple reason that they didn’t know. They were probably acting upon false information of possible extremist attack and received very strong evidence from an ‘’ally`` in the Middle East and choose to act upon them.

Of course, they didn’t know that they were being play and will be used as scapegoat by their ‘’friend``. There is a multitude of reasons for these hidden power to trigger a quake in Turkey, Erdogan is a loose cannon and follow his own ambition and is not malleable or one of their puppets. Commercially he is one of the biggest allies of Russia and he protects Turkey relation with it. They attempted to get him out of power in the pass and that seem like it is another attempt that may finally be successful. So getting Erdogan out of power may be one of the reasons but there may many others.

Another reason, may be to cover the earth change happening right now and under everyone is nose who as eyes to see. It may be easy to point a finger at human cause for climate change, warming and other but Earthquake can be difficult to explain that way. So now they have brought in the human psyche the man made earthquake possibility just as some years ago, they admitted that they can’t ignore anymore the UFO phenomenon.

I can go on speculating as to the why and why now. Well the CS told us that it will be a ‘’rocky`` year and as the cold war can be used to cover celestial or cosmic intention, human technologies (man made) can now be a cover to earthquake.

What a matrix we live in.

1/2 The head of the Turkish Space Agency, Serdar Hussein Yildirim, speaks about earthquake weapons:
There is nothing you can do to counter what comes from space on Earth. Especially countries like us. Nothing! Let me give you an example. I say this because I have seen how they develop such a weapon system, and it is very simple. You know those electricity poles in the streets. They are similar to these pillars, about 8 to 10 metres high. It's like a metal rod. There's nothing inside the rod, no explosives, nothing, but it's a metal rod made of a solid titanium alloy. They put them in a satellite. And then they aim them and launch them to Earth.

2/2 It's like a stake, a sharp point. For example, God forbid, it falls somewhere, I don't know what the worst case scenario is now, but as soon as it hits the ground, it penetrates up to 5 km deep into the earth. This happens very quickly and creates an earthquake of magnitude 7-8. As a result of the impact, everything in the area will be destroyed. Look, there are no weapons here, no explosives, no bombs, nothing like that. Just a stick. But there is such a force coming from space and you have no chance to see it, to stop it or to defend yourself.

1/2 The head of the Turkish Space Agency, Serdar Hussein Yildirim, speaks about earthquake weapons:
There is nothing you can do to counter what comes from space on Earth. Especially countries like us. Nothing! Let me give you an example. I say this because I have seen how they develop such a weapon system, and it is very simple. You know those electricity poles in the streets. They are similar to these pillars, about 8 to 10 metres high. It's like a metal rod. There's nothing inside the rod, no explosives, nothing, but it's a metal rod made of a solid titanium alloy. They put them in a satellite. And then they aim them and launch them to Earth.

2/2 It's like a stake, a sharp point. For example, God forbid, it falls somewhere, I don't know what the worst case scenario is now, but as soon as it hits the ground, it penetrates up to 5 km deep into the earth. This happens very quickly and creates an earthquake of magnitude 7-8. As a result of the impact, everything in the area will be destroyed. Look, there are no weapons here, no explosives, no bombs, nothing like that. Just a stick. But there is such a force coming from space and you have no chance to see it, to stop it or to defend yourself.
The guy is talking about the “rods from god” type weapon system. I think you would still see something like an impact crater even though the rods would supposedly penetrate to deep depth.

It’s more likely they’re using some sort of directed energy weapon to set off earthquakes if you ask me. Stress will get stored in crystals and the geology and they could probably induce an earthquake by creating a huge increase in that stress. In the case of directed energy weapons, it would be difficult to prove they were used.

Here’s the slow motion impact of a sabot round, the closest thing I can think of that would act like a giant rod. You can see how there’s fragment ejected from the impact site. I’d imagine the same thing would happen when the giant rod impacted Earth, so you could find an impact crater.

Why would they close the stock market? Who says that stock market should he closed? Did anyone close their stock market in cases of earthquake, tsunami, war? I dont think so.

In what kind of relation is stock market with the earthquake and the victims of it? Not to mention that closing the stock markets affect the economy of the whole country (which Turkey really dont need now).

Whats the next outcry, "they didnt take away garbage at 2 am like they usually do"?

Seems to me that Turkish people already are falling to the psy-ops.

As they say in America: hold on, you're in for a ride. (color revolution, to be precise)
Its own legislation says that the stock market should be closed. The stock market is just one example. This is just a litmus paper. Did you read a review about it in the American media? Such a setup for the color revolution??? really ınteresting.

Sad but true

Very Strong Earthquake Turkey

M 6.3 - 3 km SW of Uzunbağ, Turkey
2023-02-20 17:04:28 (UTC)
36.121°N 36.004°E
10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

Data for the same earthquake reported by different agencies

Mag.DepthLocationSource
6.410 km3 Km WSW of Uzunbağ, TurkeyUSGS
6.22 kmTURKEY-SYRIA BORDER REGIONEMSC
6.410 kmTurkey: 588 Km E From Megisti (Kastellorizo)NOA
6.210 kmTurkeyGFZ

Another video of construction companies' negligence in Turkey. Either it had no partition wall or the wall was made of paper or styrofoam panel.

From what I understand from this video, the building that failed structurally did not have an adjoining wall! For that reason you can see that the TV is placed on the wall of the building that is still standing.
Regrettable #turkey #Turkiye

A new earthquake of 6,4 in the Hatay district has just happened. The earth movement was jolting cars upwards. A geology professor said that that the earlier Hatay earthquake was very weird in that the force of the quake instead of subsiding as the movement moved away from the epicenter, the quake grew bigger as if knocking down everying in its path. He said he could not understsnd why this happened.

The death toll is over 41,000.

I have serious doubts that these series of quakes were induced.

This latest M6.4 quake appears to have toppled other damaged structures.

Early reports indicate that hundreds of already-damaged buildings might have collapsed after a new 6.4 quake in #Hatay. Even some of the tents also collapsed. This is too much for a city and its people already going through hell. My sympathies and prayers with the victims. @Abyasun vía Twitter

Its own legislation says that the stock market should be closed. The stock market is just one example. This is just a litmus paper. Did you read a review about it in the American media? Such a setup for the color revolution??? really ınteresting.
Setup goes little by little. No need for that to be in American media, but there is need for that to be in Turkish media. The color revolution will be in Turkey, not USA.

They are fighting for your mind, your body doesnt interest them a bit. First, some news agency will spread "where is the army", then "it wouldnt be like that if the government is better", then "where is the stock market", and so on. Every little bit plays on your emotions and justified anger and pain that you are feeling. They ride you with your own emotions.

The goal is to change minds of the most population and then it will be easy to change the regime. Which is, usually done with the "oposition" (in real just a oportunist criminals). That was done numerous times. The last was in Moldavia, but there were much bigger countries that that one.

It would be interesting to know which NGO's are operating today in Turkey (I bet USAID is there), and which turkish news agency is actually paid from abroad.

Back
Top Bottom