May I post my session transcripts here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've already received excellent feedback, CME.

If you honestly came here to get some feedback and see if you were in the right track, I sure hope you take it to heart. There are so many red flags in that transcript, that I think "she/they" are just playing with your ego. You make several assumptions, and don't stick to your questions. That can leave the door open to a bunch of non-benevolent influences.

And hearing voices doesn't always go together with staying fully conscious and having a fully integrated personality, so that's one more reason to be extra suspicious. It's always better to be extra careful than not enough. I'm not saying that you necessarily have a "mental disorder" or anything, as that is hard to determine and I'm definitely not qualified to do so. But if I were in your case, I would drop this immediately, and focus on life. and on gathering more knowledge. If there is something real in this, then it will manifest in your life without all that word salad, avoidance of questions and nonsense, and when you are able to discern better and know for sure.

I agree with all of the responses given to you. I'd like to add a couple more.

Before Laura ever began channeling, she read every book about it she could get her hands on. She, also, had been a hypnotherapist and had done at least one, if not more, exorcisms so knew the "feel" if something was off.

Because of all of her research, she determined that the ouji board was the best way for a person to go for channeling AFTER having read all that could be found on channeling so that the knowledge base of the individual who was channeling was as great as possible.

There are so many dangers to channeling that people don't even want to acknowledge because they feel "special" to be able to connect with another entity from "beyond".

A few words of advice from some in the know:

From The Sufi Path of Knowledgeby Chittick, Ibn al ‘Arabi says:

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the "experience," though they may call what they are after "intimate communion with God." Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the "spiritual." In fact there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world. No person familiar with the teachings of Sufism would dare lay himself open to such forces...

And, then, there is this that Laura discusses in The Wave I (which I strongly sugggest that you read that series if you haven't already) speaking of the experience of a woman who is talking about The Beautiful Lady:

She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

I think that it is very important to know about the forces that inhabit other dimensions and densities because they are not all wonderful spiritual beings that want to guide and help us. Knowledge protects and ignorance endangers could not be more applicable than in cases like these.

In my opinion, channeling is not for those who have not gained as much knowledge about it, other dimensions and realities, and what harm can be done by those who are very good at lying and manipulating those who do not have enough knowledge to see through their lies and manipulations.

CME, a couple more comments, one from what you related about your past and training in another thread:

I have a back ground in US Army PSYOP - former tactical team chief and then I taught the course for a few years.

I'd use this training in PSYOPs and apply it to questioning this activity you are doing. Specifically, that a type of PSYOP is possibly being used on you.

And hearing voices doesn't always go together with staying fully conscious and having a fully integrated personality, so that's one more reason to be extra suspicious. It's always better to be extra careful than not enough. I'm not saying that you necessarily have a "mental disorder" or anything, as that is hard to determine and I'm definitely not qualified to do so.

This comment by Chu also brought up another thought. One reason I have a lot of concern for you and what you are doing is that I think it could possibly lead to a psychotic break or some other significant mental health problems. A number of comments in the excerpt you shared reminded me of what was going on in my mind at one point in my life when I had multiple psychotic breaks and a battle for sanity. For about three years a number of years ago I ended up in and out of the mental hospital and a part, likely a significant part, of the reason for why that happened was my interacting with 'voices' and 'visions' in my internal dialogue and mind's eye. FWIW

Finally, I'd really seriously consider what Nienna has shared and recommended.

Wow, I think I have confirmation that I've found the right place to discuss such things!
Thank you all, for the love, time, and feedback. I feel like I've been at sea for a year+ and just now found a safe port. I cannot express my gratitude enough, so I'll just leave at it this for now.
-CME

I can see there are some good meta-questions that trend through many of your replies here - very correct and obvious concerns, pointers, and questions, so I'll try to lay out a few baseline things for how I work that will help answer a lot of the above comments.

I’m not sure if you all have a similar acronym, so I’ll keep using AKL for now. Akashic Level, all things not of 3D or 3D+time level. The other Ds, IOW.

1. While I am new here and new-ish to The Work, I am by no means a naïve newbe in many facets. I won’t bore you all with my full CV, but I rate myself at PHD-level knowledge, if such a thing existed, in the Conspiracy and Esoteric realms. Of course, I have not read everything, and I’ve gravitated towards what I’m interested in, but I can hang with the best of them. I know full-well the realms I’m dipping my toe into, and I do not go off into battle without my armor and my weapons, so to speak. I was an excellent soldier, and I’m an advanced martial artist… As they like to tell me, all things that balance scale. This means what “works” in our 3D world can be extrapolated to work in AKL. As above, so below, IOW. I know Sun Tsu well and I do not go into battle without knowing my enemy. Not that I think of this as battle, but it’s a good metaphor, IMO.

2. I am absolutely and without doubt a Light Worker, and I only work in the light. However, to get to this point I have had… enough dealings with the dark to understand what I’m dealing with, at least inasmuch to ensure my own protection. This goes for both AKL dark, possible alien interference (hollow moon, Saturn signal matrix- I’m not sure it’s a thing, but best to protect against it anyway), and 3D human based high technology- project blue beam and Monarch type stuff I mean. I literally have “light path” tattooed on my arm in Japanese Kanji, and I have a solid light-invoking process that I work within. On occasion I’ve tried working without my light invocation and strange things have occurred. Not scary, not dangerous at first, but strange enough to let me get a baseline of what dark feels/tastes/sounds like and to know how I can keep it in its place. Suffice to say, I’ve met my dark side peeps and we’ve come to an understanding. And by this I mean I invoke the universal law of Free Will and lay down the law for how I operate. They are welcome to come work with me if they choose, to, but I only work in the light. I find this a healthier place to work from, acknowledging the dark, over there across the street, and sometimes I’ll even meet them in the middle for a chat, but I NEVER let them come into my side unless they agree to my light. I am of course speaking here in metaphor, but that’s the best we can do sometimes. They are sneaky and, I suspect, often times try to tunnel in through my ego, so I’ve gotten quite good at nipping any/all non-light based manifestations, conversations, day dreams, and other AKL-level meanderings. This quote from the FOTCM PDF file is an excellent summary of how and why I do My Work as I do it, and where the idea of CME comes from.
    Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the ”past.” People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the ”Future.”

3. Manifesting a healthy future for Humanity and the Earth is my core goal. I do not claim to be in contact with or part of what I/They/We call a “Soul Complex”, I think what y’all call QFG (I still have a lot of resources to get through) - but there is a remarkable amount of interconnection with this statement above and what I’m doing. I don’t mind woo-woo work, but I really prefer to stick with some level of reality that is workable and provable, even in AKL level work. The message matters, not what we call it or how we frame it (in 3D). This is a message they have told me over and over and over again.

4. Some of the schizophrenic voice some of you are reading into is me/they still finding our solidified voice. I drift back and forth between who is “talking” so sometimes I’m in good flow, and other times “Me” steps in to comment. Usually where the swearing or childish jokes come in, that’s definitely “Me”.

5. I’m still not quite sure how to label this thing I can do. As best I can tell, it seems to be a blend somewhere between channeling and claircognizance. I do not technically hear voices, as some do, but it’s easier to write that way sometimes. On occasion a full voice does come through, and once in a while it sounds like an old English grandmother, and I’ve taken to calling “her” Cassandra or Cass. However, even the other night I wasn’t “hearing” in that way. I sit down and write, I close off my conscious mind, more or less, get to a point known in Zen and martial arts as Mushin – no mind. And I just let it flow from there. Sometimes my ego grabs hold and takes us down rabbit holes. When it seems to be getting off the rails, I pause and pull us back into alignment.

6. “They” don’t like names, at least 3D human language names/words. I’ve had long talks with them about names and use of language, and the summary of it is language sucks already for conveying meaning even one person to another speaking the same language and dialect, even. It’s a very, very poor vehicle for communication. When I’m talking to “them” I essentially have a foot in two worlds, so to speak. One here and one AKL – again, metaphor but it works. So “they” talk to me in AKL language and everything that comes through has to be filtered through Me, my ego, my biases, my thoughts feelings and emotions. This is why “they” couldn’t quite get a bible quote right, because I do not remember it. This of course presents a lot of problems with lost in translation, and it’s one of the major hurdles I’ve been working to overcome. Getting sold control over my own mind and ego and just letting the message flow, with as little commentary and modification as I can manage.

7. They have told me who they are, but they do not like me to use names because a name then pigeonholes us into a 3D thought complex of what that name means. They are not shy, but their name is untranslatable into 3D language. It’s a pulsating, rotating, geometric-folding-morphing AKL structure that means, more or less “This soul complex”. 3D ego me wants a name, demands a name at times, yet they consistently push back when I ask for one. All names used herein are mostly of my own creation. When I ask “Can I call you Cass?” or whatever, they usually, more or less, say “fine, if you want to call us that, whatever, but we’re not that. We are that, but we are so much more so be careful using a limiting word to describe the limitless.”
So, not they are not dark entities hiding and refusing to answer. They always answer, but I fail to be able to accurately translate the answer.
I’ll go back through my notes for the first time Cassandra came to me. I’m not 100% sure how I came to that name, but it has a certain resonance to it and they did say it’s okay to use, so I ran with it.

I have a lot of session notes that fill in a lot of what I’ve said able, I’ll dig it out over the next few days if you all want to hear more.

The 2/25 session notes are raw and very much my own shorthand, so can sound disjointed and confusing to some. Hell, they are confusing to me some of the time and I write the darn things! I found them interesting and they were fresh in my mind from the night before, so I figured start with the end not the beginning… But I can see some context and background posts are in order.

I do appreciate greatly the warnings and pointers, and I will take them all to heart and double-down on my light invocations and light rules. I’ll dig out one of my first sessions; I think you’ll all appreciate what they told me when we started, about love, light, and how to discern dark from light. They did help me get started in the right direction.

Addition: when all is said and done and if I have to name "them" or "it" that talks through "Me" - most of the time it's just Me in here, but the knowledge flows through from outside of Me. I find IT terms work very well - as above, so below - I feel the higher realms work very much like data and how our Internet/WWW work "down" here. All things that work scale.

So when I'm connected, it's very much like I'm hitting the AKL WiFi signal. With that I can "download" packets of data. Just like data on our 3D end, if you look at the raw data, it makes zero sense. It's all digital signal and binary code at the base, right? Same here, but the "code" is AKL morphic geometric resonance.

oh, right - and:

8. I can do more than one "thing" with the AKL connection. Basically, the other Ds are a huge, huge thing, so pretty much anything and everything goes there, as best I can tell. Things are just scaled larger. So in the AKL, we can be tourists and just play around, we can talk to departed loved ones, we can connect to the higher levels and know "God", if one chooses. We get to pick our specialty, IOW. When I'm writing, that's pretty basic stuff for me. I've been doing it for a lot longer than I realized, just wasn't capturing what came through. So this is easy and not at all scary and definitely my strong talent for now.

Additionally, I find I can do deep dives into full AKL. Tunnel out of 3D meatsuit and become aware of the greater realms. This is where the fear reactions come in and I've had to learn a level of surrender and to get hold of my 3D ego reactions of fear of loss of self. They are not encouraging me to let go full control. On the contrary, they initially counseled me to NEVER allow that, so I never do. But, for any of you who've taken Auhuasca or DMT, I seem to be able to step through that portal without those heavy-hitter drugs. Stepping out of our 3D existence is terrifying and can be soul-crushing, if we're not careful and ready. I've written extensively about this also. So the fear we were talking about the other day is my residual fear when doing that kind of work. I still have trouble jumping throuhg the door to the other realm.

So, to summarize, I'm doing The Work from two different angles: My writing (pretty easy for me now, albeit still working out the kinks in voice and flow), and my deep AKL dives to learn what I can learn, explore, and send out some deep manifestations of love and stability for our future (strange as all get-out and still, on occasion, terrifying to experience).

Peace & Love to all!

I read nothing in the above post that suggests to me CME that you have remotely grasped the seriousness of the warnings that others have given you and the danger you are in. Quite the opposite I'm afraid!

So, not they are not dark entities hiding and refusing to answer.

1,500 words about how great you and they are together and just 12 spent making a completely rash and unsubstantiated claim - have you not understood that deception is the first and last word when it comes to engaging with anything that crosses over the veil? Everything I have read you have posted is a red flag for your safety. You need to stop this process immediately and start to educate yourself - seriously. Your claim in your arrival thread that you are at PHD level in esoteric knowledge is an immediate sign of just how far you are off the curve. Most of us are still in 3rd grade. Until you recognize and accept this, you are tasty food and YOU WILL BE EATEN. .

I only offer background to frame a blind dump of raw notes after a lot of work. There is a lot of context that I have that I haven't shared. I'm not being coy, I just don't want to blast everyone with 100s of pages of notes.
Nowhere did I say I ignore and don't hear you all, In fact, if you read my last comment you'll see I said I'll do just that.

Strike PHD level Esoteric. I am a child and probably will always be a child while here, on Earth. I only mean I'm well-read and well-researched into such things, but more on the standard conspiracy stuff as it touches on and relates to the esoteric. For the esoteric, I am absolutely a child looking for answers.

I do hear you all, and i thank you all for the input. I will put the breaks on and ensure I have proper checks & balances in place.

Besides the question Michael just asked, it is probably best, most productive and most considerate of you to answer what I can find as the only two direct questions asked of you in this thread (besides the questions asked in direct relation to the transcript) before posting anything else. From my time here that is how i see that we network and relate to each other.

I'm curious: what similarities do you see between the Cs and the material you shared? Can you share some specifics that lead you to classify it as "C work"?
Since the Cs have repeatedly said to me: "we are you in the future", what is it that makes you assume that you somehow are a part of me?

Also, for me there is a complete difference between the transcript you posted and what you just talked about in the last two posts. In the transcript there seems to be struggle and not really what I would call networking and learning. In what you just posted it sounds somewhat rational, but that transcript does not reflect this.

edit: slight change of wording of last sentence.

Oh, while we're here - quick random question. Does this phrase mean anything to any of you:
"Follow the green dragon."

Laura's comment above reminded me...

Mike, fair enough.
Just trying to bring you all up to speed on my baseline - it's been a long slog for me and next to no one else to talk to until now, so I'm trying to summarize in a way that conveys meaning while not forcing you all to take 10 hours of reading me go on and on.

I haven't read enough yet to make any comparisons, I honestly just had a "hey, that's a pretty cool coincidence" that I talk to what sounds like a Cass to me, and you all work with a Cass group. Thus far that's all I have!

And, as I added above. At the end of the day, I find it interesting but it's not really germane, so consider my claim retracted until I can stand on better ground here!

Lets just go with this for now: I do some sort of AKL work, as I understand it. I seem to be talking to my higherself most of the time, as I understand it, and on occasion I get a flavor/feeling of "others" popping in for a comment or two. Once in a while I feel this female energy and voice come through - but that could easily be me, my ego, my imagination, dark side manipulation, or a combination of all of the above.

Oh, while we're here - quick random question. Does this phrase mean anything to any of you:
"Follow the green dragon."

Laura's comment above reminded me...

It's either a suggestion to do with a drinking parlor or relates to the connection between electrical cometray activity and certain ancient 'gods' who were denoted as being green (often with scales!). My hunch though is the former!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom