Michael Jackson Dies

Lionel comments on the documentary here:
He touches on how Jackson's behaviour and rationalisation is typical of a predator.

Here is an interview of Latoya Jackson who clearly exposes her brother's pedophily:
Note how the "reporter" is trying to pressure her...

I'd sure like to watch this documentary, but unfortunately, because I'm in Canada, the video is blocked. Is there any way around this?

Hi Stoneboss, which link have you tried? The ones on SOTT are unavailable where I live too but this one works:

If this fails too, you may try Channel 4 but you will have to register to watch it:

A new documentary pretty much wraps it up: Michael Jackson was a manipulative pedophile.

One of my musician friends knew Michal Jackson very well. They worked together on several music gigs. I can remember when the first child abuse scandal happened and Michael was arrested, my friend vehemently stated that the allegations could not possibly be true. He said he knew Michael too well, and he was nothing but a kind, sweet soul.
Obviously he was quite good in projecting exactly this image of himself. The facts speak quite another story though. Take a look at what Clemente had to say. He had access to the court files.

As Niall said, the documentary in combination with the things that were brought up starting here and here leave simply no room for doubt anymore.

I watched the first part of the HBO documentary yesterday and there is no way around the conclusion that Michael was a quite manipulative psychopathic pedophile especially if you keep in mind what Jim Clemente concluded. He was so good in creating a "innocent good guy" mask, that Millions to this day still believe the fairytale he created around himself while being a very manipulative pedophile character at the same time.

In fact, the documentary is a text book example of how a psychopathic pedophile lures their victims in, often in plain sight of everyone, even the parents! Quite an educating and shocking documentary in that respect. Thanks to the mythical "larger than live" character he created of himself with the "gentle soul" mask and him being a "superstar" who can make every wish come true money wise, made it very easy for him to manipulate naive people and young children.

Thanks to the combination of all of these factors and him playing the "man child" all the time, he was able to get away with so blatantly obvious manipulations and open displays of "I love children". Even though so many things about him and his life always screamed into everyone face "weird guy!" people were still lured in easily. Including his song texts, videos, his enormous plastic surgeries, sorounding himself with children, Grandiosity etc...

Also chilling was his obsessive hour/months/years long manipulations of people especially children verbally so that everyone believed "what a gentle/nice guy!" he is. It was also shocking how he deliberately alienated the children from their parents and told them step by step that "the parents are bad people". He destroyed whole families on purpose doing that.

He was such a skilled pedophile that even when he told a mother of one of his victims (7 years old), paraphrasing "I want to have your child for a year" and the mother said paraphrasing "What? Hello? Hell no!" he was able to keep insisting and she said "No!" over and over again and than he said "I always get what I want", the mother still didn't get what kind of person he was and put 2 and 2 together. Even after that, the mother still believed in the "nice/gently child/guy" nonsense.

There are many examples like this in the documentary, where it is just astounding how anyone could be lured in so thoroughly, even though all signs literally scream at the parents "Go away, quickly!".

He was such a skilled pedophile that even when he told a mother of one of his victims (7 years old), paraphrasing "I want to have your child for a year" and the mother said paraphrasing "What? Hello? Hell no!" he was able to keep insisting and she said "No!" over and over again and than he said "I always get what I want", the mother still didn't get what kind of person he was and put 2 and 2 together. Even after that, the mother still believed in the "nice/gently child/guy" nonsense.

So revealing! If it wasn't for his fame, he'd just be casually referred to as a nonce. Can you imagine if he'd been an average guy behaving like this? He'd have been vilified. His fans have got a crash course in identifying pathological types right here.

So revealing! If it wasn't for his fame, he'd just be casually referred to as a nonce. Can you imagine if he'd been an average guy behaving like this? He'd have been vilified. His fans have got a crash course in identifying pathological types right here.

Indeed!

Here's a video of a police interview done by Bombards Body Language. She's saying that he has a very immature mind. I guess that's why he could portray such innocence despite the fact that he did commit pedophilia. I'd seen this video without Bombards comments and found his behaviour weird, thinking he was really eccentric, but hadn't really cottoned on to the fact that what I was seeing was basically a 6yo - either that, or his manipulative ability is so great he knows that acting like a 6yo takes some of the heat off or gets him past the defences of others. A very frightening thought.

That this kind of commentary is only issued after his victims have spoken out after his death is worrying too. It must have been incredibly hard for them and you could see why they may suppress their experiences when there is little in their own world/circle of family and acquaintances that could indicate to them that talking about their experiences would be valid.

Body Language – Michael Jackson Police Interview

Watched the documentary and it exposed what a predator Michael Jackson truly was! Although in hindsight, under this image of "child-like" and "sensitive" artist the signs were already visible for everyone to see through his extremely weird behavior. It shows again how easy it is to see qualities in others that simply are not there.

thinking he was really eccentric, but hadn't really cottoned on to the fact that what I was seeing was basically a 6yo - either that, or his manipulative ability is so great he knows that acting like a 6yo takes some of the heat off or gets him past the defences of others. A very frightening thought.

Notice that his "I'm a 6 years old gentle guy, who had no childhood" mask was the very thing he used to manipulate everyone around him, especially children. It is also the mask he created to get away with a lot of weird behavior. Also notice that he was quite good at playing the "poor me" and "I'm a victim" ploy as soon as he was starting to be exposed. In the second documentary you'll get a real glance behind his mask in the way he reacted when a former child he molested didn't want to testify for him a second time in 2003. He got really nasty and evil, threatening that poor guy with all sorts of stuff. It is interesting that Jackson chose to react that way toward this victim, while another victim, who was famous at that point as a choreographer, refused to testify as well, wasn't treated that way by Jackson. Instead, Jackson convinced him to testify again with a huge pity ploy at his house. So he was very calculating and manipulative and knew exactly who he can treat/manipulate in what way and whom not. A textbook example of a psychopathic manipulator.

Watched the documentary and it exposed what a predator Michael Jackson truly was!

Yes, but I'm afraid that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I think there is a good likelihood that for Jackson using children who have families and parents that look out for them, might have been just one part of the story. Maybe a more thrilling type of molestation for Jackson. One might ask; what has he done to children who didn't have a supporting family and parents?

Although in hindsight, under this image of "child-like" and "sensitive" artist the signs were already visible for everyone to see through his extremely weird behavior.

Yes in plain sight of everyone! Heck, he even created a whole Disneyland kind of retreat "for children" which to this day is still one of the biggest private house estates in the world! Neverland.

It shows again how easy it is to see qualities in others that simply are not there.

Indeed.

He spellbound all of us. Some broke out of it as early as the first trial in 1993, but it's really taken till the last decade since his death in 2009, with what is more widely known about how predators operate, to break the spell. He'd turn the kids against their families, while stringing their families along - even after one of them (Wade's) was destroyed by break-up and the father's suicide. He told the boys women were evil (think Caricature of Love), and that they'd both go to jail for a long time if they were found out.

Everything was a manipulation. There's a popular folktale that he died broke because of 'those evil record companies out to get me'. They are, invariably, evil, but Jackson gamed all of them and died a multi-billionaire! The whole shtick about the families being after his money; that originated with him too. They were attracted to him via fame and money, but he had them eating out of the palm of his hand. Each time a new case broke, he would call up old victims, adults now, and ask them to defend him... while reminding them that they would otherwise both go to jail. And they 'loved' him throughout because this was what he had trained them to believe love was.

The documentary includes media footage from the time of Jackson's lawyers issuing full-on threats at press conferences: if anyone dares speak badly of Jackson, we will destroy you. One of his lawyers in the first trial was Johnnie Cochran, O.J. Simpson's lawyer. There's another 90s superstar who literally got way with in-your-face crimes with the help of spellbinding.

Jackson was something of an unusual predator: a male, but with a highly feminized 'waif' mask. His transition from 'black' to 'white' and much-hyped 'identity crisis' strikes me as being somehow related, like a forerunner, to the 'gender-fluid' social madness.

Last edited:
Jackson was something of an unusual predator: a male, but with a highly feminized 'waif' mask. His transition from 'black' to 'white' and much-hyped 'identity crisis' strikes me as being somehow related, like a forerunner, to the 'gender-fluid' social madness.

I remember being very surprised when I heard that Lisa Marie Presley married him, I just never saw him as a man in any shape or form. And she was such a beautiful girl. Now it appears that he must have groomed her too and tried to use her for his own purposes:

From yesterday's Mail Online:

'Michael wanted her dad's songs – not her.' Jackson never loved his wife Lisa Marie Presley, made her sleep in the guest room and was ruthlessly using her to acquire Elvis' music catalog, King of Pop's former maid claims
  • Adrian McManus, who worked for four years as Michael Jackson's personal maid at Neverland ranch, claims the singer never loved his first wife Lisa Marie Presley
  • Her claim is similar to rape accuser James Safechuck's in Leaving Neverland, where he alleges Jackson told him his relationships with women were for show
  • McManus insists that Jackson was planning to usurp Lisa's rights to her rock and roll legend father's fortune and rights to more than 1,000 of his songs
  • She said: 'He wrote a note on his ''to do'' board, which read, ''Got to acquire the song list for Elvis'... Not long after Lisa Marie turned up at the house'
  • McManus felt sorry for Presley, who got together with Jackson in 1993, saying to DailyMailTV: 'Lisa was kind of played for a fool, sad to say. But I think she learned'
  • McManus also alleges the couple did not consummate their marriage, adding even when the two began seeing each other, Jackson kept inviting boys over
  • The former maid says Lisa Marie and Jackson had a strange relationship, adding: 'They were more like friends than lovers; there wasn't a lot of chemistry'

Jackson being seen with women became particularly significant after a lawsuit brought by his first accuser Jordan Chandler (pictured with Jackson in 1993) was settled for a reported $23 million - with Jackson marrying Lisa Marie Presley to show the world he was 'normal'

Here's the entire article:

Jackson never loved his wife Lisa Marie Presley and was ruthlessly using her to acquire Elvis' music catalog, King of Pop's former maid claims

French post-nihilist leftist newspeakist mush-brained Yann Moix defends Michael Jackson. Brace yourselves:

Yann Moix, author of a book entitled Cinquante ans dans la peau de Michael Jackson (Fifty years in the skin of MJ), defended the man he claims to "adore" this weekend on the Saturday show Les Terriens du samedi on C8. Indeed, for the editorial writer, who is very upset about the new accusations of paedophilia, which he believes stain the memory of his idol, "we forget the presumption of innocence in this case". The writer, who has made a lot of headlines in recent months for his controversial statements on women, did not hide his intention to defend the late singer "to the end".

"It's not understanding anything about Michael Jackson," Yann Moix protested against the accusations of James Safechuck, now 41, and Wade Robson, 36, both of whom claim to have been raped by Thriller's interpreter when they were children. "Michael Jackson was a child. But a child does not sleep with other children. A child only sleeps with adults who force children to sleep with children. (say what????:nuts:) Not only is Michael Jackson not a pedophile, but - I'll even invent a word - he's an "impedophile". (...) Leave him alone, in his eternity in Neverland, where sex does not exist any more than death," the editorialist continued.

Pedophiles of the world, take heed: when you rape a child, for your defence, just claim that you're a child yourself, invoke your rights as an im-pedophile, and you'll be just fine. Those "people"…

I remember being very surprised when I heard that Lisa Marie Presley married him, I just never saw him as a man in any shape or form. And she was such a beautiful girl. Now it appears that he must have groomed her too and tried to use her for his own purposes:

From yesterday's Mail Online:

Yes, and he did manage to acquire ownership of 251 Beatles songs, then licensed them to corporations for advertizing revenue. They're valued at $1 billion today.

Lisa Marie Presley had her own issues, but her marriage to Jackson was certainly a sham, beginning right as the first child sex abuse allegations became known. She was just 20 days divorced from her previous marriage.

Pedophiles of the world, take heed: when you rape a child, for your defence, just claim that you're a child yourself, invoke your rights as an im-pedophile, and you'll be just fine. Those "people"…

I think there is something that can be said in this direction: I think it's largely circumstances beyond his control that made him that way. His own childhood was stolen too. His victims remain confused to this day because they also remember him tenderly. From what Wade and Safechuck said, it seems that he never forced himself on them. That's rather different behavior to sadistic 'pedophiles' who are into it primarily for the power it gives them to torture the innocent. If Jackson was a pedophile, then he was not a pedo-criminal, a term used in France to distinguish the really malevolent sickos.

So I don't think he was a psychopath, not a born one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom