Michael Tsarion on God and evil: Sitchin and Icke Redux

Jingle_Bells said:
I prophesize that I don't care. My sole point in this entire saga is that Tsarion has a lot of very valuable things to say and he never implied that you should just listen to him and stop thinking for yourself.
Then why are you so adamant that we do this? If he doesn't care, why are you so hot and bothered by it? As has been said already, you seem to be very emotionally invested in Tsarion. Maybe your emotions are blinding you to what is really being said by Tsarion.

Jingle_Bells said:
I don't believe in impartiality or objectivity.
This could be partly to blame for the way you are subjectively viewing Tsarion's works. And, hey, that's okay. If Tsarion is your cup of tea, fine, enjoy. But to come in here with guns blazing, being rude and insulting, that is just plain WRONG.

Jingle_Bells said:
My sole point in this entire saga is that Tsarion has a lot of very valuable things to say and he never implied that you should just listen to him and stop thinking for yourself.
OK. If this is your entire saga, then this is not the right forum for you. I suggest this one:

_http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6918

And also, take seriously this advice from Tsarion HIMSELF:

Tsarion said:
"The solution is organic and has to do with the Earth's core," he said. "We have to wake up the Earth. All of the teachings are useless unless we are all facing the center; focusing all of our attention and intention towards the middlea�"the crystal core. The Native Americans subscribe to the idea that if we all stand together on the surface of the Earth and lines are extended from space through each persons head, through their feet to the Earth's core, the lines only converge if you look to the middle, the core. The lines diverge heading outward. So we must come together and look inward to restore balance. If you love the Earth you are immediately moved to action."
So, you may like to look inward to restore your balance. Moreover, you will be immediately moved into action. And action means: do your own research. Start your own site, create! Not just READ what other people write!

who is really Tsarion and what his his agenda

Hi everyone

a week ago (or so) I started conversing with one person from another forum about Michael Tsarion.
in our conversations that person introduced me to this forum and i found topics here to be very interesting, especially cointelpro topics. And, here we seem to have a bunch of civilized, intelligent and respectfull people,
so this forum has a pretty good flavor to it.

I would like to hear what you people think of this Tsarion character, and then i will share my own perspectives and my own as well as my friend's findings. I would like to post all that we have noticed about that guy now, but it will take me time to go through many, many PMs between me and my internet buddy and lots of cut n paste and quite a bit of rewriting, to make it more presentable.

I am planing to make a document that will have most of information on Tsarion, so that i am not jumping from one topic to another.

thanks!

HI Tesla,

I had never heard of Tsarion until you posted so I did a little research. It seems that he has created his own version of history centered around astrology. He feels civilization began with the Irish Druids and that every part of the Bible is a astrological description. There are certainly lots of astrological references in the Bible, but I saw no evidence that his assertions were based on fact.
In my own research on the origins of astrology, it appears to be a group of clay tablets that scholars have dubbed " Mul.Apin" translated as the plough star or other times as stars of the plough, They are a compendium of Babylonian astronomical knowledge dated to about 1370 bc. This astronomical knowledge was based on the sidreal zodiac (based on the stars and not planets). The popular strology we have today in the west is not based on the stars but, on the Vernal Equinox---this is where the sun is on the first day of spring. You can access these tablets online at:
http://www.geocites.com/astrologysources/index.htm or just type original source texts of astrology into your search bar.

I am a fan of astrology and dabble in studying it I also think it is wise to use caution when buying into someone elses view of the way things are without evidence. A classic example is a piece that I copied out of the Tsarion site and I am pasting it here for you to see:

LET HIM WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING
RECKON THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
FOR IT IS A HUMAN NUMBER...

Man is in the womb for 9 months. Upon his birth, he is forever circumambulated by the wheel of the zodiac. And for his personal life, for the life of the earth upon which he lives, for light and energy he needs the outer sun, the center of the zodiac. Nine months is 270 days. The wheel of the zodiac like all circles and cycles that man will live in, is defined by 360. And the sacred numeral of the sun is 36.

270 + 360 + 36 = 666 (the Human Number)

Moreover, all the numbers between 1 and 36, again make 666. The number 666 is a solar number also. (The number 36 has long been connected to cycles and to the zodiac. The Etruscans, Greeks and Romans, all had calendars of ten months of thirty-six days.)

Additionally, as modern biologists have discovered, the human gene is made up of 23 chromosomes. 2 divided by 3 equals .666 (The Number of the Beast)

(This in no way exhausts the depth of significance of the number 666. Stay tuned to this site for a full treatise by Michael Tsarion on sacred Hermetic Numerology)

This particular passage and Mr. Tsarion's intrepretation of it intuitively make sense, however he offers no proof and who knows he may well be correct. The SOTT site addressed the Mark of the beast and linked it to VISA. My point being that I cuold not figure out what he is basing his assertions upon.

I would be extremely cautious with this material.

There's more than one thread on the forum on Tsarion.

A good place to start: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=764&p=1

Cheers.

GRiM said:
anart said:
"Hmmm - what is your take on him now"
-- I find his work lacking in the scientific approach, just because something is written in the Vedas or the bible does not make it true, but like I said, the positive thing was it
kinda made me interested in things beside the UFO phenomena, but when I started to study it myself I found other work that resonated better with me, or made more sense
to me.
For example, I thought that the evolution solved all questions regarding our history and his work provoked me/challenged me to disprove it and made me look into the "atlantien"buildings (Stephen Mehler - The Land of Osiris) and so on.. which lead me to signs of the times :)

anart said:
"Is it an odd occurrence for you to be invited to dinner by him like this?"
-- I find it very odd, the only conversation we have had is a few emails (Around 5-6 I guess) so I'm also wondering whats this is all about. I have never met him before, or talked to him via phone or anything.
First I thought I would pass it up but later I thought it could be a fun experience, I even emailed foofighter about it to get a more objective view on it.

anart said:
" It will be interesting to hear how it goes."
--Will keep you all updated!

I said I would update on any changes, 2 years later and I haven't gotten any more emails since that post. I think it might be related but I'm not sure. Not very important update maybe but one less loose end :)

Just a thought on some sitchin stuff.

Listening to some of sitchins work and wondered why the hell these anunaki would want us to slave-mine minerals like gold for them. these would have little profitable use to them. And it crossed my mind that maybe theyre ships suffered damage in the landing and needed new components to be made so that the visitors could lift off again.they were stuck here. just a thought, as although they were alot more advanced than we were in those days it doesnt mean to say there equipment wouldnt break at all. they may have only been a bit more advanced than we are today. Just a thought. Thanks

Re: Just a thought on some sitchin stuff.

it would make sense to assume that they only taught us civilisation/mining/agriculture because "they" needed us to

its the perfect sustainable situation in which you travel to a planet, create the life and get the life to do the work for you as they see you as "gods" and wont ask for anything in return. Galactic civilisation building on a budget cost - whoo lol

Hello turtlemayhem,

Welcome, it would be great if you could present yourself in the newbie section.
Are you familar with the wave ?

If you take the time to make a search on the forum about Sitchin, you will find many threads about the man.

I just completed reading this thread. FWIW, I would like to add a few comments. Approx. two years ago I watched M.Tarsion's video 2012 on Y tube. He was such a master of quotes from really authentic persons that I located his website. I spent a Considerable amount of time reading his articles. And what I was reading did not convice me to spend one dime on his books. It was correctly stated in this forum that the guy is very well read, but he cherry picks information which conforms to his-- well I call it an agenda. I joined his forum because I was simply curious of what type of a crowd he drew. First, I would like to say there were a lot of folks with names with the word 'ice' and 'frost'.

Second, a lot of the forum drew the 'magic' types. with discussions of ritual. Then I noticed types that alluded to information which was contained on the Cass site, I remember thinking that those folks must have been Cass banned persons by their tone. I even exchanged a few emails with M.T. He does not take correction of his material good natured. One article discusses the Tuatha De Danann, I sent him a correction on a few points based upon my research. He can be snide. I followed a lot of his references, it told me quite a lot, he makes indirect associations. He makes absolutely No references to the more outlandish things he states, and one should not ask because you wont get a reply. He has very unique writing style.

Makes me wonder what he was up to, prior to 2001. He was introduced to the Conference scene by Jordan Maxwell, they both claim a very close friendship for now. I'm betting (imho) Maxwell will in a few months with his perpetual martyrdom syndrome will level the worn out accusation that M.T. has stolen his work.

I read in this thread that he did research for Icke, I thought that myself and a lot more before I read this thread. I read somewhere on the net during this time, I don't remember exactly what site, that there had been a allegation that he was a Rosicrucian, which also reported that he did deny. Before a camera, He presents very well, He uses enough word salad to impress lazy people who do not research, question and compare with serious researchers with Valid resources as in LKJ's entire body of work. IMHO, He is the new up and coming New Age Guru and (to quote Laura's description of Icke) this guy is Not a 'Nut Job'. He is the man that has been behind the scene waiting for his turn.

Edit - Paragraphs

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/sas.htm

I just visited this website to read a few Michael Topper articles. Wow, this site has a lot of Cass Related
subjects.
This is within the site under STS/STO What IS IT, is another Link which is Ponerology the Science of Evil.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology.htm
Well if one scrolls though this page there sits a link to Utube with Tsarion; the origin of evil. This is very
interesting. This whole website is loaded with Cass/LJK material. I did spot one link back and it was to
the QFG and another to the Cass site. I have not went though the whole site. I did a search engine to find
this site, as I said I was looking for Topper Material.
This appears to be a great website at first glance, a real letdown to see Tsarion included in legitimate material.

COINTELPRO- Michael Tsarion and the Female Illuminati

I just came across Michael Tsarion's new work. ( not released yet in totality)

I am 45 minutes into an interview he is doing on this and I have gotten up to the point he is describing how the women did NOT resist the evil fallen angels in the book of Enoch and found them attractive. He has also put a sinister connection to females and John the Baptist in here. The main gist so far is that it is only in the EXOTERIC view point that the illuminati is male- behind them the power is the esoteric evil female forces.

There is about another hour and fifteen minutes to this video, and I am not sure if I am going to finish it tonight, or even if I want to.

Here is is though- _ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewU4_Cpt_i8

Also a trailor for his new work " The Cult of Venus" can be accessed from there - the "Sisterhood of Death"

Added- he also is talking about psychopathy, trauma and dissociation

edit- changed video link- the link i posted this morning was removed

Re: COINTELPRO- Michael Tsarion and the Female Illuminati

Well, I am still listening. Oh boy. He has decided that the women that did this were the neurotic women and they did it because they were jealous that men were stronger and they were envious and angry at nature because of it.

He is just describing the women who love psychopath line, except that he is stating it is envy as the reason. Bottom line- it was the neurotics that did not know their place that consorted with the evil nephillim.

Added- these women who consorted with the nephillim then got their hands on the nephilm technology, and since they had the nephillim as consorts, they no longer needed the "other" earth men, they wiped out just about the whole human race. The survivors were all hybrids and knew this, and so therefore the subjegation of women was justifiable to the survivors. He gives psychology references and says to keep emotions out of ones understanding of all of this.

Added- he says the whole cult of the head is behind this

Sorry this had to be merged- I was not sure where to put it exactly when I made the new thread, as there were several Tsarion threads, some with his previous titles.

Did not mean to make extra work for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom