'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Jesus, this is creepy. I'm listening to the interview pack with Paulides from the series C2C , Church of Mabus Radio, Darkness Radio, Dreamland series - Even More Unexplained Disappearances (8-17-2012), Is Sasquatch eating our kids series, Veritas Radio - David Paulides - Strange Disappearances in National Parks, Where Did The Road Go.
Not as frightening as THE THREAT, but enough to stay alert and awake, while working.

Highly recommended!

When finished with these, I'm combing this thread for audio material to be able listen during work.

Laura said:
It's his work, his deal and he's entitled to protect it. Seems that he's learning some things about pathology, ponerology, etc. And it's worse because of the field he has chosen. Hopefully, he'll settle down after he gets over his PTSD. Otherwise, he'll do like so many others: get run off the rails with paranoia.

I agree, it is his work and it his right to protect it. He has chosen a field that certainly attracts a lot of nutcases and on top of that, the material he focuses on is something very sensitive, since it is not just some airy fairy conspiracy, but based on hard facts: The strange disappearance of thousands of people all over the world every year.

That alone isn't as easy to dismiss, or can be as easily talked away, then other strange happenings.

So that particular field surely is something that certain forces really don't want to be widely discussed or examined closely, because it provides hard facts about very mysterious things in our reality.

So it is clear that Paulides has touched on a subject that almost certainly provokes a rather strong counter reaction from the matrix.

From what I've heard, Paulides is a very well read person, a bookworm, who reads almost everything he can get a hold on. So I'm assuming that he must have read John Keels work too, and from what I could gather, it looks like he might view the phenomena in a similar way as Keel described.

No question: John Keel was one of his kind. A very rare and genius researcher, especially in that field. Very sad that he isn't around anymore...

I hope he is also reading other books outside of that field, like PP and Hare, as Laura suggested:

Laura said:
kalibex said:
Laura said:
Otherwise, he'll do like so many others: get run off the rails with paranoia.

I hope he can avoid that. If getting his FB group back helps him feel a bit better, then great. If he can't deal with the stress being put on him...it is likely to effect his public relations pretty negatively.

Maybe someone might suggest he read Hare and Lobaczewski.

Otherwise he almost certainly runs the danger of burning himself out rather quickly and falling into paranoia mode. On top of that, without a reliable network, the task of staying sane and making sure to not being directed to a deadlock, becomes very difficult in that field.

I was looking for his books, they are a bit of expensive because of post service, it is double the price, but went to his website to see price and there is a new book about missing hunters and I found some stories published on the site about bigfoots that sells his books that are interesting and hyperdimensional factor is evident:

A Quickly Vanishing Bigfoot

Quote: “Submitted by witness on Wednesday, May 22, 2002.

DATE: late Nov. 1990-92

SEASON: Fall

STATE: Texas

COUNTY: Red River

NEAREST TOWN: Manchester, Texas

OBSERVED: I was deer hunting 10-12 years ago in late Nov. I was on a deer lease in Red River County. I was sitting on a stool and observed deer scrapes on trees along a creek bed. I was watching for these deer to approach. After I had been sitting there for an hour or so I turned my head and noticed what looked like an 8 or 9-foot tall stump that wasn't there earlier. It was approximately 120-130 yards away. I raised my deer rifle and looked through the scope at it. Through my 6X scope, I was able to see it as close up as if it were 30 feet away from me. It was looking right at me. It was a large ape-like creature. I kept it in my sight for 15-20 minutes. It never moved. I then heard a snap off to my left. I turned my head to observe where this noise came from. I didn't see anything. When I turned back to the creature, it was gone! It had been standing in grass that was knee-high to me, about a foot and a half to 2 feet tall. I feel that it couldn't have moved away in the short period of time my attention was drawn away. I feel that it dropped down in the grass to avoid detection. I feel that the snapping noise was made by another creature to divert my attention from the other one. At this time, I got up and left everything but my rifle and backed out of the area. I had this thing dead to rights in my scope but couldn't shoot because I did not feel threatened.”

Source: http://www.texasbigfoot.com/RedRiver1.html
Atypical Reports With Alarming Implications

Horizon City Monster

A report of a possible Bigfoot camouflage effect is based on the Horizon City Monster account by Ms. Montanez who lives in the desert east of El Paso, TX. She first spotted the Bigfoot hunched over a dead coyote by the edge of the highway out in the desert. As she drove closer the creature stood up, walked up a mesquite mound and jogged down the other side. She said his head was originally taller than the mound, and yet he kept appearing to go down and down and down (step-wise), into the ground! Although Montanez could not see the Bigfoot actually entering the ground (due to the small mound being in the way), she insisted that there had to have been a cave it entered. She left and returned the following day to find the coyote gone, any footprints swiped by the winds, and no apparent cave entrance! She then concluded that the Bigfoot must've had a trap door hidden under the dirt which he entered, although she could not find it. Realize that Ms. Montanez was attempting to rationalize what she saw to explain an unexplainable "disappearance" of Bigfoot. The biggest question is not necessarily did he go into the ground but how did he make her THINK he went into the ground if he did not? Or better yet, where did he actually go? (3)

Bigfoot Dematerializing?

Quote: “After returning [p. 31] from a long hike, the group was stunned when a nine-to-ten foot Sasquatch stepped out in front of them a short distance away. Then, in the twinkling of an eye, the Bigfoot completely disappeared in front of the witnesses! The witnesses insisted that it literally dematerialized! Mrs. Jeffrey reported that she was so awed at what she saw, that when they returned home, she did not leave the house for two weeks. The woman was in such a total state of shock that she did not return to the area for some time.” (4)

The Trap

This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.

Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene, Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.

“I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.

“As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.

“It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.

“I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.

“I took two more steps backwards and everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.

“I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.

“On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple. Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.” (5)
Bigfoot’s Invisible Wall

There is one important account I’d like to share about a southern New Mexico man I interviewed on July 7, 2004, which corroborates Larry Kelm’s experience about Bigfoot and portals. When we went camping that weekend I noticed immediately that the area was rich in granodiorite rock (a plutonic rock which is a granite-diorite mix – you will see why this is important later on), and that it is located on the rainshadow (desert) side of a mountain, adjacent to the Ruidoso, NM area where a “hot spot” of Bigfoot activity is currently being investigated by numerous Bigfoot researchers, (including the BFRO). I directly went to the campground host where we were camping at and asked him point blank, “How many Bigfoot sightings have you heard of around here?.” I asked, not IF, but “how many” on purpose, because everything in me told me that there was no way a Bigfoot sighting wouldn’t have occurred in that area, and linguistics (wording) of the questions to a stranger can make or break the answer that’s given on such a touchy subject. I figured I’d hear him tell me of some incident that some campers had seen or heard of once, but instead the campground host himself told me of his own sighting he had. This is what he told me…

In summer of either 2000 or 2001 John Bohannon witnessed a creature he called Bigfoot on a small ridge next to a hill located just west of the Three Rivers Campground, and lies north of Alamogordo, NM (west of Ruidoso on the west side of the mountain). During daylight hours John was traveling east on the dirt road in his truck when he glanced over to his right and noticed a tall hairy ape-like creature walking in the same direction as he was driving. It was taller than the cholla cacti nearby (estimated by John to be at least 8' tall) and it looked toward John as it kept walking. It's arms hung longer than it's knees, and had short brown hair with a reddish tinge all over it's body. The only long hair was underneath it's forearms, and the shortest hair was at it's lower back/buttocks area. With knees slightly bent, but otherwise standing upright, the long-striding creature kept walking eastwardly, still staring at John, for approximately 100' until it seemed to vanish into thin air. A juniper tree was near where the Bigfoot creature disappeared but the creature did not appear to walk behind it. Because of this strange aspect John thought it must've walked into an invisible wall of some kind, but was unsure of just what happened (portal or some sort of camouflage?). John's best description of the Bigfoot’s face was that of a "Neanderthal" being neither quite ape, nor quite human, but like a combination of both (6).

http://sunstar-solutions.com/BFvanishing.htm#atypical

Corvinus said:
I was looking for his books, they are a bit of expensive because of post service, it is double the price, but went to his website to see price and there is a new book about missing hunters and I found some stories published on the site about bigfoots that sells his books that are interesting and hyperdimensional factor is evident:

A Quickly Vanishing Bigfoot...

Perhaps it was mentioned on this thread before, but in the session dated 9th of October, 1994, the following exchange took place. Including Laura's comment in the end. Maybe it wasn't that clear before, but now considering all the examples and descriptions, including the one that you mentioned, Corvinus, it seems like bigfoot's "transient nature" means that they can move between densities or something similar, while doing their "collecting samples" job.

Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) By whom?
A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.
Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?
A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.
Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?
A: They are the slaves and “pets” of the Lizard beings.
Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?
A: Brought by Lizard beings but they do not inhabit Earth. [1]
Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?
A: Put there for menial slave tasks.
Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?
A: No. Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?
A: Collecting samples.

Laura said:
[1]: It’s interesting that they repeat again, as if for emphasis, that Sasquatch/Yeti do not ‘inhabit’ Earth, but are more or less transitory.

Quote from: Keit
Maybe it wasn't that clear before, but now considering all the examples and descriptions, including the one that you mentioned, Corvinus, it seems like bigfoot's "transient nature" means that they can move between densities or something similar, while doing their "collecting samples" job.

In one previous post I speculated that 3D being by being in 4D environment becomes aware of the 3D illusions so it gets some 4D abilities, of course with proper instructions, and C s said it s the environment of being that counts, so it gives you an answer in a sense if you were wondering why the environment counts. They are much more smarter then they look in a way, as some would say ape and neanderthal like.

Also by reading a reviews on amazon about his last book about hunters there is mentioned a case of bow hunter seeing a cloaked creature hoping from tree to tree. Makes you wonder about movie Predator.

Corvinus said:
Quote from: Keit
Maybe it wasn't that clear before, but now considering all the examples and descriptions, including the one that you mentioned, Corvinus, it seems like bigfoot's "transient nature" means that they can move between densities or something similar, while doing their "collecting samples" job.

In one previous post I speculated that 3D being by being in 4D environment becomes aware of the 3D illusions so it gets some 4D abilities, of course with proper instructions, and C s said it s the environment of being that counts, so it gives you an answer in a sense if you were wondering why the environment counts. They are much more smarter then they look in a way, as some would say ape and neanderthal like.

Also by reading a reviews on amazon about his last book about hunters there is mentioned a case of bow hunter seeing a cloaked creature hoping from tree to tree. Makes you wonder about movie Predator.

There are horse-whisperers and the Japanese man on YT able to make cows and large bulls lie down and fall asleep.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuPJEiEo5o
Making chicken fall asleep:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprNNH8Oxog
The Sasquatch must have their own collection of human-whispering abilities: telepathy and hypnosis, forcefully taking over the victim's mind by making it foggy, confused so the defenses of the human mind are quickly obliterated and Bigfoot's mind-control takes over using any available techniques and avenues.

G. recounted several times his ability to modify the consciousness of people, bringing out essence, stealing esoteric secrets by possible hypnosis. He could have simply switched off the alarm system of the mind achieving really good truth serum-effect, so the Eastern guardian of secrets answered G.'s questions readily.

It seems G. was innately able to force project his mind or Kesdjan body to freely manipulate the same components in other people.

I think G.'s reference about his past life [maybe a young adult with high libido?] and his dancing skills might have been intentionally combined with mild hypnosis to slightly enchant women. That is until he collected enough Fragments of the Unknown Teaching to stop this activity for fun and call it "worse than black magic." I think the Bigfoot does same on a primal-forceful level: mind-control thanks to its advanced genetics.

Since some of this runs in my family too [though in a very diluted bloodline of course], the easiest to do is tele-projecting confusion in close range, so the target behaves totally illogically, loses all precaution, lashes out at the mentioned authority [hypnosis keyword] and gives me two monthly travel tickets, instead of one, forgetting careful counting. After finding esoteric literature and learning what I have done in my past life, in that instance and others, I immediately ceased this activity. My Godfather isn't interested in Esotericism nor spiritual responsibility or true compassion - so he still uses both of his abilities: taking over the customers mind with (a) "convincing" making fears and worries go away and (b) befuddling the customer to throw away all cautious thoughts and buy the product he has on offer. But at the same time this "Jedi-magic" skill could be used in "WW2-like" life and death scenarios, convincing "Nazi officers" to let the group continue its journey, successfully fleeing from occupation.

In 2010 I heard one head-hunter blurting out before a large audience they are looking for suggestive people. He put special emphasis on the word suggestive: He meant selling totally worthless, but very expensive BIOPTRON Light Therapy lamps to elderly people.
Many people who are successful in life appear to be using these innate "convincing" abilities in varying strength [depending on genetics] in a much weaker form than the Bigfoot.

I think this is why the Bigfoot is so successful abducting people: it simply puts its superhuman telepathic-hypnotic abilities against the weak human mind. The human falls asleep like a cow ready to be snatched away. David mentions victim selection several times: possibly the Bigfoot quickly scans all minds in a hiker group and chooses a human with the weakest mental defenses = easiest prey.

lilies said:
I think this is why the Bigfoot is so successful abducting people: it simply puts its superhuman telepathic-hypnotic abilities against the weak human mind. The human falls asleep like a cow ready to be snatched away. David mentions victim selection several times: possibly the Bigfoot quickly scans all minds in a hiker group and chooses a human with the weakest mental defenses = easiest prey.

We still don't know for sure whether they abduct people though it's very likely, IMO. They actually might use sound of their vocal cords to induce some kind of paralysis in their victims:

https://youtu.be/2TxsfgFUEdM

Altair said:
lilies said:

We still don't know for sure whether they abduct people though it's very likely, IMO. They actually might use sound of their vocal cords to induce some kind of paralysis in their victims:

https://youtu.be/2TxsfgFUEdM

Yes. Just reviewed the sessions for Bigfoot/Sasquatch - originally inhabitants of Mars, Lizard slaves for taking samples [snatching humans] - and now I feel like the chicken on the YT video linked above. David says hunters' weapons can't seem to hurt them. Their here theorized bi-density physicality, their super-speed, super-strength coupled with these sound abilities, when contrasted with what 3rD humans can do, its just frustrating.

Beau said:
The trailer for David's Missing 411 movie was just released. Looks like the movie will be coming out sometime in early 2017

https://youtu.be/QyVzITwXPsM

Here is a working link:

https://youtu.be/rjDy2srebK8

Glad to see that Les Stroud is also on board (discussed here), who did a great job already by bringing attention to the big foot mystery. That will make it appealing to a larger audience, since he is pretty famous.

Pashalis said:
Here is a working link:

Glad to see that Les Stroud is also on board (discussed here), who did a great job already by bringing attention to the big foot mystery. That will make it appealing to a larger audience, since he is pretty famous.

I must say, looks like a first class Production.........Gripping...........Got too see it.

Thanks Pashalis for the heads up.
yosemiteValleyMap2.JPG

http://www.mojavedualsport.com/yosemite/yosemiteValleyMap2.JPG Much More Detail

c.a. said:
Pashalis said:
Here is a working link:

I must say, looks like a first class Production.........Gripping...........Got too see it.

Thanks Pashalis for the heads up.
yosemiteValleyMap2.JPG

http://www.mojavedualsport.com/yosemite/yosemiteValleyMap2.JPG Much More Detail

Just had a look, thanks Beau for posting. Excited about the film, Les Stroud's involvement etc. The production looks very nice and hope David and his team do well!

I thought of the Missing 411 Western United States and Canada book the other day after a family member told me again about a strange experience they had at the Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park. In the book David Paulides mentions Del Norte County which is where this particular forest or state park is. I've been there before but it was more than 10 years ago.

One of the strange things about the experience was the fact that many of the pictures they took came out blurry (not sure if it was all of the pics they took at the state park or just in this one particular area, I'd need to ask), this on top of getting the eerie feeling of not feeling welcome in this one particular area of the park, as if being told to leave. Could the blurry photos relate to some sort of electro-magnetic phenomena in the area or just shaky picture taking? The family member did find it very odd they came out as they did. Pretty sure they don't believe in Sasquatch since anything that could point to such a thing has been laughed off mostly..anyway, one of those strange things that leave me wondering the more I read about this topic.

Back
Top Bottom