Mom in ICU with sepsis, Hail Mary post!

Thank you all so so much for your kind words and thoughts and prayers and love. We have officially removed her blood pressure stabilizers as the situation took a turn for the worse, and she is now on comfort measures and is peacefully resting and drifting into the next world. I must say though that she beat every estimate and expectation, and she is doing it on her own time, and we wouldn’t expect any less. She always was/is a fighter with the will of a lion, and at some point I’ll write at length about the whole ordeal, to share our story. Now only love and giving her a peaceful transition. Thank you all so much.

Thank you all so so much for your kind words and thoughts and prayers and love. We have officially removed her blood pressure stabilizers as the situation took a turn for the worse, and she is now on comfort measures and is peacefully resting and drifting into the next world. I must say though that she beat every estimate and expectation, and she is doing it on her own time, and we wouldn’t expect any less. She always was/is a fighter with the will of a lion, and at some point I’ll write at length about the whole ordeal, to share our story. Now only love and giving her a peaceful transition. Thank you all so much.

So sorry to hear this latest report, ScioAgapeOmnis. Glad to hear that she is at peace. God's blessings on you all.

For others reading this thread, I just wanted to mention for those actively researching cancer treatments, and regarding what Clif High has contributed to this area as per my first post below, but if you go to his last video, which I will link to, he's featuring what sounds like the extreme effectiveness of fendbendazol for cancer. I believe it's normally used as an animal de-wormer. I did a forum search on this and didn't come up with anything.

So I'll link to the summary of the approach he's taken, which includes the info on fendbendazol.

But if you're interested in this entire series, maybe start with watching this last one, then go back to 5, and 5a of his Cancer Ward series... and lastly watch from the very beginning, numbers 1-4. That way you're getting the more comprehensive information first. Then you can see how he got there and where he started. By #5 he really is looking much healthier.

Here's the first post I did on this thread related to Clif High's personal cancer treatment series:

I am always looking into approaches for cancer given my brother has been battling it for several years now.

I have no idea what's possible.. in addition to treating the sepsis, which of course has to come first -- by the way a wonderful product, which, in my opinion is even better than activated charcoal is carbonized bamboo. According to the Japanese, this not only absorbs toxins but doesn't absorb nutrients the way activated charcoal does.

Supreme Nutrition is a great company I feel, and you may want to look at this entire website with that in mind:

But, as I was saying, my mind goes to building up her immune system -- perhaps even larger amounts of intravenous vit C?... has this been discussed at this forum?... mega doses of vit C for cancer?.. also C60 (Clif High recommends Purple Power C60 since they're trustworthy and cheaper brands don't work).

Speaking of Clif High and C60, I just discovered Clif High's small series of Youtube videos that he did when he was in the midst of treating his own cancer (which so far he's been successful at). I haven't finished watching these, and he does go on personal tangents, but if you stick with it he does provide the science behind his approach as well as protocols. C60 is mentioned as very effective for cancer along with vitamin C... it seems your mother should never be without vitamin C in her system in sufficient amounts. He also mentions medicinal mushrooms, and other vitamins, as well as a very specific type of yogurt culture (which isn't cheap apparently). As I said, I've not finished watching these, and he will no doubt get to whether the yogurt culture part of his protocol is worth pursuing or not. I have noticed he starts to look better as the videos progress.

Anyway, here is a link to his "Cancer Ward" series. He's just getting warmed up here in the first one, not only discussing vit C primarily, but dealing with his anger in a way that seems crucial to his recovery. He provides more protocol type information in number two, possibly more than that in number 3, etc., as he progresses with his own research.

But I keep thinking your mother needs to fortify her immune system, and these videos will be dealing with that.

Clif High is very resourceful.. not sure where this little series leads to, but I imagine he has quite a few potentially new insights to offer.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, SAO. Both my father and grandfather died from septic shock in the hospital. My mother could've died from it, too, but her sepsis was caught early enough before it could become septic shock. It's a tragedy that ICU doctors aren't open to the protocols like Gaby suggested. I will pray for you all and a peaceful transition for your mom. :hug2:

Hey friends, my brother asked me to network about a dilemma because we are somewhat divided over something and could use some outside perspective.

Grandma is currently in the equivalent of a nursing home, as she needs 24/7 care. She’s well just old and not very self sufficient (she’s 97). Grandpa died a long time ago. Mom was her only child, her life, her everything. Grandma couldn’t go to sleep without having spoken with mom on the phone each day, at least once. At this moment grandma doesn’t know about her passing because she is hard of hearing and conveying it over the phone was basically impossible (for many reasons, not least of which is that it’s just wrong). We also didn’t have the ability to really go see her properly as we were dealing with the situation. Also, we believe there is a pretty decent chance she won’t live much longer after this news because the heartbreak may kill her.

So at the moment, in a sort of panic decision, we had dan (my brother) call her every day pretending to be mom as his voice sounds very much like her. Basically letting grandma know all is ok.

So we have several options now:
1. Keep lying to grandma, pretend to be mom. This of course puts pressure on my brother because it is very uncomfortable and stressful for him to do it, especially indefinitely. And that’s option 1 - suck it up, try to get away with it forever. Reasoning being that the news will simply break her heart and we are likely to lose her.

2. Keep it going for a while longer until we can find a way to get her to the house to live with us, hire someone to help take care of her, and basically break the news that way but at least she will be surrounded by us rather than be in a nursing home having to process the news without family being able to be around her for any lengthy periods of time.

3. Tell her ASAP, stay with her for a few days if they permit it, because the funeral is next Tuesday and she has a right to say goodbye to her daughter properly.

I’m personally divided between 2 and 3. Dan and dad seem to be gravitating towards 1 but also aren’t sure. None of us know what the right thing is, as there are serious risks and pros/cons for each option. I don’t know if maybe it is more clear to you guys being on the outside of this whole ordeal so you can think better than we can.

Any thoughts? This is a really hard one. My girlfriend also is strongly in favor of 3 - that she has the right to know the truth, this is her daughter, and even if it may kill her, it’s just wrong to keep it from her. But im trying to remember the rule of 3 - there is right, wrong, and the specific situation that determines which is which. I hate lying but… but what would be the right thing here?

Hey friends, my brother asked me to network about a dilemma because we are somewhat divided over something and could use some outside perspective.

Grandma is currently in the equivalent of a nursing home, as she needs 24/7 care. She’s well just old and not very self sufficient (she’s 97). Grandpa died a long time ago. Mom was her only child, her life, her everything. Grandma couldn’t go to sleep without having spoken with mom on the phone each day, at least once. At this moment grandma doesn’t know about her passing because she is hard of hearing and conveying it over the phone was basically impossible (for many reasons, not least of which is that it’s just wrong). We also didn’t have the ability to really go see her properly as we were dealing with the situation. Also, we believe there is a pretty decent chance she won’t live much longer after this news because the heartbreak may kill her.

So at the moment, in a sort of panic decision, we had dan (my brother) call her every day pretending to be mom as his voice sounds very much like her. Basically letting grandma know all is ok.

So we have several options now:
1. Keep lying to grandma, pretend to be mom. This of course puts pressure on my brother because it is very uncomfortable and stressful for him to do it, especially indefinitely. And that’s option 1 - suck it up, try to get away with it forever. Reasoning being that the news will simply break her heart and we are likely to lose her.

2. Keep it going for a while longer until we can find a way to get her to the house to live with us, hire someone to help take care of her, and basically break the news that way but at least she will be surrounded by us rather than be in a nursing home having to process the news without family being able to be around her for any lengthy periods of time.

3. Tell her ASAP, stay with her for a few days if they permit it, because the funeral is next Tuesday and she has a right to say goodbye to her daughter properly.

I’m personally divided between 2 and 3. Dan and dad seem to be gravitating towards 1 but also aren’t sure. None of us know what the right thing is, as there are serious risks and pros/cons for each option. I don’t know if maybe it is more clear to you guys being on the outside of this whole ordeal so you can think better than we can.

Any thoughts? This is a really hard one. My girlfriend also is strongly in favor of 3 - that she has the right to know the truth, this is her daughter, and even if it may kill her, it’s just wrong to keep it from her. But im trying to remember the rule of 3 - there is right, wrong, and the specific situation that determines which is which. I hate lying but… but what would be the right thing here?
Hello ScioAgapeOmnis,

First, my condolences for your family and your presence in my prayers.

This is a delicate situation. I believe that option 1 is not the right one to follow. Your grandmother may find out that this is your brother. I don't know your grandmother as well as you do, but I think sincerity is better than this approach. Also, your brother does not need this extra stress.

Honestly, I would choose a combination of option 3 and two. I think you need to discuss this with your grandmother. This is her daughter. Also, you can't know her reaction in advance. How you tell her the news is important. I think it's a good idea for you to be with her. I agree with your girlfriend.

I hope this helps.

Marc.

Back
Top Bottom