Music,sound and resonance

zak

The Living Force
Research by Dr. J.Diamond in the field of behavioral kinesiology give interesting insights.
Member of the International Academy of Preventive Medicine, the doctor noted that
if an adult and healthy man, muscle, deltoid, withstands a weight of 18-21 kg,
it not only resists a weight of 5- 7 kg under the harmful effect of some rock music,
such as those of type "heavy metal" and "hard rock".
In contrast to a more natural pace, the tempo in which mimics that of the heart,
with emphasis on the first beat, ie DA-da-da, in the kind of music
above, the emphasis is reversed, ie, da-da-DA, rhythm in poetry is called " anapaestic beat".
Dr. J Diamond said: "one of the characteristics of anapaestic beat is that it stops at the end of each measurement.
Rock music, which induces this debilitating seems to present this syncopated character as
if she had stopped and. back, while the listener make a "subconscious"pause at the end of each measurement.
This anapaestic beat opposes the fluid dactylic kind -DA-da-da- characterizes the waltz. "
Also
"These forms of music and rhythms against nature cause changes in brain reactions inducing "subtle perceptual difficulties" that can result in children by decreased school performance, hyperactivity and agitation; in adults with a reduced productivity at work, increased errors, general inefficiency and a lesser ability to make decisions of professional ...
In short, a loss of energy for no apparent reason. "

It can be one other interpretation of the "...you must be true to your own nature..." of Ceasar, in this case you must (learn to) listen to
your nature and be careful and understand with what you are resoneting as well inside and outside.

We know the experience of the sand under the influence of the sound vibrations passes
"the unorganised" state to an "organised" one.
What i always find interesting, it's the other side of the "organisation":
the sand grains gather on the "inert" areas of the plate, the "life" of the pattern being generated by the vibrations of those sand is absent.
The "paradox is that the visible expression of the energy is sort of true negative vibrational pattern that is invisible to him.
But growth and development require harmony. Resonance is the process by which the lower systems acquire it and create a solid foundation on which the higher structures can be established
. A Barthollomew.

Callum Coats considered:
The resonant pattern associated with a living form as the seed bearing the image or idea of what needs to be created.
All material manifestation evolves as a product of a concentrated energy emitted by the "will to create", ie the "Original Cause ".

I found a kind of resonance with this sentence of the Cass's:
A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the positive STO experience.

Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R) This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective." From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do. (L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra context ... (L) Of our reality.

A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

Q: (R) This goes right to the discussion we had on the egroup a couple of weeks ago, I think, when we said that there is so much that is possible, but if you don't know about it you won't choose it. How can you choose if you don't know about it? (B) The choice has to be made here before you can glean the benefits of that choice. (L) Right. If you don't know you have a choice you can't make a choice, if everything is ... (R) It's like the gold fish in the bad water. (L) Yeah. Yeah, I mean you learn to exist in that environment and you accommodate it and you don't know how to be in any other. Okay, next
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18686.msg176757.html#msg176757

Hello Zak, I think that what you have quoted there is really important:
That we have a problem with awareness, awareness that we have a choice between STS and STO living, and that once we have made that choice, that we ought to do everything in our power to resonate with that choice.
And the type of music we listen to might have something to do with that.

I must admit that I come down on the side of ballads, and gospel music, and I really don't care much for heavy metal. By the same token I am not a fan of Opera, although I do like Sarah Brightman's singing, and I don't gravitate toward classical music, although I don't mind Mozart, in small doses.

Are we defined by our choice in music?
One of my daughters is into grunge music, plays in a band even, but personally it's not for me.
My other daughter likes modern music and listens to it while she studies, and she has two degrees, so it must work for her.

I think it is good that we can choose what we like.
I must be old fashioned, because I can't seem to grok what any of my children listen to, although one of my sons likes Pachelbel, and I like it too.

Hey Zak!
I came across this article a while ago on a neuroscientist who did this study on "Don't Stop me Now", from Queen, which was found to boost ur mood and talking also about the tempo of the song, that influences the response from our brains to it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/feel-good-song-queen_560053bae4b08820d919a004

I thought it was interesting, and I've always believed not that what you listen to defines you, but that certain type of music can be a downer or make you feel happy, anxious or angry even.

Also found this nice short video on how sounds affects us, I found it interesting.

https://youtu.be/rRepnhXq33s?list=PLDodjUv5xsIf6zBt9wNgoLrxQWIeo7z4v

This is really a very important thread. Music can elevate us or bring us down. Natural resonance is just part of it.We are drawn to music that expresses our hearts. Music works on all levels of being, but I really believe live music is the best. It's just more pure.

Interesting.. Reminds me of some passive research I'm doing (it just keeps popping up randomly) on the standard tunings of 432 hz (supposedly the "true" tuning) vs 440 hz (the current standard).

Now one could postulate that the 8hz different is indistinguishable to the human ear, but there are plenty of 432hz vs 440hz comparisons online to decide for your self.. my ears notice an abrasiveness to the latter that is untraceable to the former.

I wonder if the change in standard tuning
Here is a visual representation of what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/1zw0uWCNsyw

Good thread! I like all kinds of forms of music depending on time and place, and in my view music can be constructive or constrictive (if you pardon the bad pun) but it is not something that can be determined beforehand in my experience.

To label music as good or bad will not be correct in all situations for all people, and one should trust oneself to find out what one gets out of listening to music.

In my experience it is numbing to the senses to listen to music that doesn't generate a reaction in oneself - background music, shopping malls, radio etc. But apart from being conscious in one's choice of listening material I don't see any benefits in restricting oneself in advance. :)

Perri475 said:
Here is a visual representation of what I'm talking about: _https://youtu.be/1zw0uWCNsyw]https://youtu.be/1zw0uWCNsyw
This particular experiment doesn't show anything. It just shows that this particular rectangular (square) plate resonates to 432Hz and associated harmonics. If the dimensions of this plate are changed, it will resonate to another frequency. A 1D equivalent can be obtained with a string. The fundmental frequency of the string will depend upon its length and tension etc. One can change the tension as to correspond to a certain frequency and then, the string with react by resonance to that same frequency being played. It could be any frequency.

Synchronicity just occurred, I was reading an article at http://thespiritscience.net/2015/12/30/why-you-should-switch-your-music-to-432hz/, just a few minutes before I switched over to the forum. There is a short example at the site comparing 432 to 440, I was able to differentiate 1 of the examples.

obyvatel said:
Here are a few links to past music related discussions:

432Hz vs 440 Hz
Affect of music
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24073.msg271782.html#msg271782 (available to those who have access to the Swamp)

Thanks you for the link

mkrnhr said:
Perri475 said:
Here is a visual representation of what I'm talking about: _https://youtu.be/1zw0uWCNsyw]https://youtu.be/1zw0uWCNsyw
This particular experiment doesn't show anything. It just shows that this particular rectangular (square) plate resonates to 432Hz and associated harmonics. If the dimensions of this plate are changed, it will resonate to another frequency. A 1D equivalent can be obtained with a string. The fundmental frequency of the string will depend upon its length and tension etc. One can change the tension as to correspond to a certain frequency and then, the string with react by resonance to that same frequency being played. It could be any frequency.

In retrospect I can see that now, thank you for the clarification!

Thank you all for you inputs and links.
Here some very interesting quotes from obyvatel's links:
Citation de: G

And the action of this work upon men is absolutely definite; they will, of course each according to his own level, receive the same ideas and the same feelings that the artist wanted to transmit to them.
Citation de: Cooke

Hindemith is undoubtedly right in his observation that people react in different emotional ways to a given piece of music, but his statement that each reaction is equally justifiable fails to take a simple psychological point into account. Could it not be that some listeners are incapable of understanding the feeling of the music properly? ... The fact is that people can only react to the emotions expressed in a work of art according to their own capacity to feel those emotions. ... The truly musical person, with a normal capacity to respond to emotion, immediately apprehends the emotional content of a piece of music to the degree that he can experience it.
During the time when psychology was connected with
philosophy and religion it also existed in the form of Art. Poetry,
Drama, Sculpture, Dancing, even Architecture, were means for
transmitting psychological knowledge. For instance, the Gothic
Cathedrals were in their chief meaning works on psychology.
[...]
And here it is necessary to note that all psychological systems
and doctrines, those that exist or existed openly and those that
were hidden or disguised, can be divided into two chief categories.
First: systems which study man as they find him, or such as they
suppose or imagine him to be. Modern 'scientific' psychology or
what is known under that name belongs to this category.
Second: systems which study man not from the point of view of
what he is, or what he seems to be, but from the point of view of
what he may become; that is, from the point of view of his possible evolution.

P.D. OUSPENSKY; THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MAN'S POSSIBLE EVOLUTION pg. 32-33; 5-6
Musicophilia

_http://www.oliversacks.com/books/musicophilia/

Music can move us to the heights or depths of emotion. It can persuade us to buy something, or remind us of our first date. It can lift us out of depression when nothing else can. It can get us dancing to its beat. But the power of music goes much, much further. Indeed, music occupies more areas of our brain than language does–humans are a musical species.
And this one from the Pierre's book (Earth changes and the human-cosmic connection):
Resonance permeates the whole universe, it occurs with all types of
vibrations (mechanical,acoustic,electromagnetic,ect) from the atomic scale
to the celestial scale.

Resonance occurs between two waves when their signal are in syn.
There might,after all be a reason why we use the expression
"we are on the same wavelength" to expose that we think/feel
the same as another.
When i was teenager i used to run in a park, in running i listened to a K7
of Kenny Rogers, and each time that the songs ruben James and Coward of the County
passed i am encoding consciously to run faster than i could, and day by day even i
couldn't no more, these song make me run more faster, and months after months,
i tried without music, and of course i was more endurant, so it was only in the last
of my run that i "vibrated" the declic songs, and yeah i kept running like never.

There 's a few months ago i fell on Lucille, a song of the same Kenny Rogers, that when i ran
i used to take a rest, well in listening to it, i started to have images of violence that i
perpetued against innocent people, i looked at this a moment trying to understand the changing of state,
i said to myself that's not me
but the image like a little movie, represented "me", and nothing in my present mood that could lead me to this kind of thinking
so i stopped the song, taking a step back in my mind
and restarted the movie, at the difference i choose to play and smile "against" this people.

All this for say that it's pretty hard to be conscious about some resonances, that
we thought that it's not damaging because they follow us since a long time, and we passed
a lot of good time with them.
To be aware of our choices and change them if needed, to always question ourself, , and
i think "music" is something can turn so easily in an trojan horse.
And in the same time to be aware of this can help a bunch!

Zak, that was a beautiful way of putting what music can do. I do think we resonate according to our natural inclinations but that we also have to choose music of a higher vibration if we want to vibrate higher.

Many years ago I had a friend who would listen to nothing but hatefilled, dark music and he was, naturally, depressed all the time. I told him he needed to reexamine his taste in music and perhaps choose something more uplifting and he would feel better. I'm not sure if he did and I often think about him as he seemed to be such a confused soul.

Laura just posted a session from 1997 that may have some relevance to this topic

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40524.0.html

A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.

Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?

A: From the center of within.

Q: Well, back to my question, did Raymond transmute gold for Edward, because there was supposedly some special treatment given Lully by Edward, and we know that Edward II was the arch enemy...

A: If you learn to concentrate on the present for such answers, the dividends realized will far exceed expectations.

Q: Well, then, getting back to the present: John K___ did a little spying for us over at UCF and learned that the selection was narrowed down to four candidates and nobody knows who they are. Supposedly they are being interviewed next week. I don't know how that can be, since it is the beginning of Thanksgiving Week. But, be that the case, we still have not heard anything from them. Any advice further on that?

A: As always, when in doubt, go to the source.

Q: What source? You are the source. We can't ask them anything because it is politically incorrect.

A: We will not either, as it is ethereally incorrect.

Q: I don't know what will happen here... Oh, John Dee supposedly had a vision of the Angel Uriel who gave him a highly polished black stone which was convex, and into which he gazed to communicate with other realms. This sounds very much like a psychomantium. Okay, these beings would appear on the surface of the stone and reveal all the secrets of the future. This was not an imaginary stone because it now resides in the British Museum. However, he later hooked up with Edward Kelly who was, apparently, a complete con-artist. What kind of beings did Dee and Kelly conjure through their polished stone?

A: Fourth Density.

Q: STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: Was Eugenius Philalethes the nom de plume for Thomas Vaughan?

A: Yes.

Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?

A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.

A: Heavy water.

Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?

A: Wrong "track."

Q: What is the right track?

A: See several answers back.

Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?

A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.

Q: How does one produce this sound?

A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."

Q: Well, they say that prime matter is that which is created by God and is firmly captured within you, yourself, and that any creature of God deprived of it will die. So, I have come to the idea that this prime matter is blood, which is connected to the hemoglobin molecule, which is...

A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?

Q: Well, water...

A: Bingo!

Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the system?

A: See previous responses!

Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?

A: See previous responses!

Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'

A: On the right track, but short of destination.

Q: Does it have something to do with the bones... using the bones in the body as resonators?

A: Just review when convenient. Guessing will derail you.

Q: I need a clue about this sound...

A: You have been given this.

Q: Well, I thought about the DNA, marrow, blood, hemoglobin, magnetite, and the fact that blood is manufactured in the marrow of the bones, and the symbolism of the skull and crossbones which is also the symbol of the Rosie Cross, and the image of the blood of the pelican - so it just made me think that blood was important. Does blood have something to do with this internal sound or does the sound change the blood?

A: No more on this.
From Joe's link.
when i started this thread i had some melody line in my mind, thanks Joe to add more notes.
It's very exciting by example heavy water, deuterium:
Heavy water is the only known chemical substance that affects the period of circadian oscillations, consistently increasing the length of each cycle. The effect is seen in unicellular organisms, green plants, isopods, insects, birds, mice, and hamsters. The mechanism is unknown
Particularly hard-hit by heavy water are the delicate assemblies of mitotic spindle formation necessary for cell division in eukaryotes. Plants stop growing and seeds do not germinate when given only heavy water, because heavy water stops eukaryotic cell division.[21][22] The deuterium cell is larger and it is a modification of the direction of division.[23][24] The cell membrane also changes, and it reacts first to the impact of heavy water. In 1972 it was demonstrated that an increase in the percentage content of deuterium in water reduces plant growth.[25] Research conducted on the growth of prokaryote microorganisms in artificial conditions of a heavy hydrogen environment showed that in this environment, all the hydrogen atoms of water could be replaced with deuterium.[26][27][28] Experiments showed that bacteria can live in 98% heavy water.[29] However, all concentrations over 50% of deuterium in the water molecules were found to kill plants.
For the plants and here for animals and humans:
Despite the problems of plants and animals in living with too much deuterium, prokaryotic organisms such as bacteria, which do not have the mitotic problems induced by deuterium, may be grown and propagated in fully deuterated conditions, resulting in replacement of all hydrogen atoms in the bacterial proteins and DNA with the deuterium isotope.[30][32]
Deuterium oxide is used to enhance boron neutron capture therapy, but this effect does not rely on the biological effects of deuterium per se, but instead on deuterium's ability to moderate (slow) neutrons without capturing them.[30]
The American patent U.S. Patent 5,223,269 is for the use of heavy water to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). A loss of blood pressure may partially explain the reported incidence of dizziness upon ingestion of heavy water. However, it is more likely that this symptom can be attributed to altered vestibular function.[34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
. ... .......
I have to dig deeper and further maybe by example in one... of this direction:
The synthesis of the most recent work allows us to begin to understand at a basic stage, how water can store frequencies and chemical structures to which she was exposed, and hence, influence organisms ...
B. Heim theory can give the exact values ​​of the constants of elementary particles. it raises the hypothesis of a cosmos in six dimensions, including the 3 dimensions of space we already use, the dimension of time, two additional dimensions, considered beyond the physical experience, namely psychic and spiritual. It appears that the photons, the energy components of the electromagnetic fields have components as in the fifth and sixth dimensions. The limitations of the background noise in electronic amplifiers comes from the scattering of electrons and phonons; the electromagnetic waves are disturbed in the temporal dimension by this interaction, there become noisy with a consequent alteration of the information they carry. but they remain free of background noise, and the transported information would remain intact if they were able to be captured in the fifth and sixth dimensions of Heim ...
C W.Smith/S. Best.
Wow!

Well there 's also an interesting passage in this session:http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18686.msg176757.html#msg176757
A: Double loop.

Q: (R) Double loop, yeah, exactly. (MN) Double helix? (R) Yeah, because it's looping ... because if you look at the 3D part of it it's not a spiral, it's a cone. (A) Right. (R) Because it is spiraling like that, and if you increase the resolution, then it will be a perfect cone which is moving like that at the same time it is moving like that. [Demonstrates with hand gestures.] And it is moving like that because of balance - because it has to be from an equal amount [of energy] on either side. (V) It builds it from itself? (R) Yeah the thing is like this, if you have a packet of energy going like this and it meets a boundary, either it can fold up like that - just under its own pressure - and then spring back. Or, it can utilize the extra dimensions and coil. Like if you have a string and you just do like that, it won't be at one point. So I think it's the same thing here. But how to find out? We need to have some algorithm for the third dimension for this folding. (A) Um-hmm. (V) What if there is indeed something happening there that you're not seeing? Like we were talking about at the beginning of the session here: that you can't know what you can't know because you can't see it because it's veiled? What are the possibilities that there is something else happening there to be discovered or uncovered? (R) And I think that it seems like the only reason it is manifesting is because the wave is hitting an obstacle. So, the third dimension - it was always there as a possibility - but it didn't manifest until the wave hit an obstacle. So the obstacle, in effect, is creating the additional dimension. It was always there but it didn't manifest until an obstacle was put into the wave's path.

A: Consciousness energy directors.

Q: (R) Exactly. Because if the wave is hitting an obstacle, if it just follows mechanics, it's going to fold up because that's the law. But, if you have consciousness interacting with the energy, then it can say, "hey look it is more efficient if you don't fold up, it is more efficient if you utilize this extra dimension, because there is then less pressure in the wave if you are using this extra dimension." But you need that consciousness to kind of say, "hey look there is this extra dimension that you can utilize." And it has to say how to utilize it because it has to choose a direction to start folding into. (B) If our consciousness defines the parameters of third density, could the barriers on either side of the wave represent the barriers of the outside parameters of third density which causes this continual looping back and forth? And it may be doing something else in a different density that doesn't have those barriers?

A: Frequency resonance envelope.

Q: (R) Exactly, it makes total sense. So frequency resonance envelopes are realms. And our program shows that the only time interesting things happen to a wave is when it hits an obstacle. And it only manifests the extra dimension if someone helps the wave to choose which way to start folding out into the extra dimension. So if densities in effect are frequency resonance envelopes, which exist as obstacles, that waves of energy can resonate within ... yeah, exactly ... that makes kind of sense. (JN) What if the level of consciousness is the barrier? (R) Yeah, exactly. Consciousness energy directors, and the more awareness you have the more possibilities you can see to direct the energy. (JN) The less obstruction. (R) Yeah, or you can choose this ... (V) You say you believe something because it's the law, but ... (R) Yeah, because those are the parameters that you see, but the more awareness you have, the more you see, the more you can find, then you can know dimensions that you can escape into. You have the box, you say it's closed, we can't get out of it. But if you have more awareness, you can say, "well there's some other dimension out of the box that we can use." Do I make sense?

A: You are going in the right direction ...

Q: (R) Which is of course, kind of humorous since they just talked about consciousness as energy directors and we are going in the right direction. So we are directing the energy in a conscious way towards the right frequency resonance envelope. (L) I'm glad you know what you're talking about. (JN) Now don't anyone lick that envelope and seal it up! (R) Okay, well this makes sense. So the basic concept to recap is that densities are frequency resonance envelopes in the same way that the barriers in our program are barriers. We have modeled densities on a computer program. Densities are envelopes. Frequency Resonance Envelopes. You have energy bouncing back and forth and without conscious directing of that energy it's not going to utilize anything more than the paths that are kind of obvious - the default. But as soon as you start to direct that energy, you can direct it in such a way that it exceeds the envelope. (J) So think outside the envelope. (R) Exactly because you are redefining the envelope. You are finding bigger and bigger slots.

A: Prime numbers show the door.

Q: (R) It's perfect. So in the simulation, the spirals seem to always be prime numbers. We have 3, 5, 7, 11, 19 - I think we have seen at some point. (A) Two is also prime number (laughter). (V) But not a 13? (R) I think we have seen 13. It depends on what parameters you set. I think we can find pretty much any prime number depending on the values. (A) I don't believe it. (R) He doesn't believe it. (A) No. It is a hypothesis. (R) Is the number of apparent spirals always a prime number?

A: Ark is not right on the money.

Q: (A) I am. I will show you! (B) Does that mean he's close? (R) You can't be close. Either it's prime numbers or it's not. (A) What did they say that I am not right? Right? (R) Right, exactly. (A) Okay, I will show you guys. (L) How are you going to show them? (A) We will do an experiment and we will show that it's not prime numbers. And the C's will have to recant! [Laughter.] But there are many other ways in which prime number can come into this game and probably they are coming into this game and it will be very nice to find this out.

A: Find out, in deed.

Q: (L) Well that's kind of a pun, find out "in deed" - by doing. (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?

A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?

A: Ah! There's the rub!

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

Q: (M) That's the second time they said that. (R) Yeah, okay, so in essence, that means what we are doing now is assembling the orchestra before the concert, and tuning the instruments. (L) Have you ever sat in the concert hall when they were getting ready, warming up? (J) It's chaos. (L) It is. (R) But after awhile it starts getting tuned. But that's what this is all about - the whole Cassiopaean Communication. Were not playing yet. We're just tuning. (L) Yeah. (JN) So if our level of consciousness creates the barriers of where this wave can go and how it behaves, can we ... (R) No, No. No. Excuse me for interrupting. Our level of consciousness doesn't create the barriers, it's only aware of those barriers. It can see, okay, what are the barriers: "oh these are the barriers. I can see, okay. So here's what I get to play." But if your awareness grows, then you get to see an array of barriers. "Okay I want to play with this bigger one. I can play with the smaller ones if I want to, but I have the awareness to see other barriers that are more extensive." (L) I think that the concept that we have a hard time grasping is that - going with the analogy - the musical selection is made, more or less. We at some level - us in the future - have chosen what instrument to play, what part to play. And so, the options that we really have now are: how well we play, how loud we play, how in tune we play with others; can we practice, can we stay in tune, can we do any numbers of these things? And even if we find ourselves sitting next to some jerk who can't carry a tune, and whose instrument is all screwed up, can we still continue to play true? Because even though the rest of the orchestra, being heard from a distance, may sound quite melodic, because we are sitting next to this guy who can't play, it is possible for us to be distracted - pulled off track - and then to distract the guy on the other side of us, leading to general chaos. (R) It's about focus. (L) Yeah. I'm getting tired. (A) I have still a question, because all the discussion around this computer modeling, whether it can be helpful or should be developed, or can lead to something; and all these spirals and barriers; they are all about, it's a standard, there are no events, there are no detectors yet. My idea was that it is the detectors which make events which make the wave collapse. Until now, in all our simulations, there is no collapse and no jumps. And yet we speak about consciousness, while there is this other concept that it is consciousness that makes the wave collapse. Okay. So I see a contradiction and I don't know how to get out of this contradiction. There is no collapse, and yet there was some encouragement that what we have relates to ...

A: The music is on the page long before it is played.

Q: (R) So, when the orchestra starts playing you have the musical notes, the timing instructions. Right. So it's the same music. You can play over and over again. But the difference is how well the orchestra plays and how well it is tuned. Okay, so one implication can be that ...

A: The FRE is the notes on the page. It is the selection. The "playing" constitutes "events." Frequency resonant envelope: FRE.

Q: (R) So when you're starting out, you have a small orchestra, you play simple notes. (L) Kinda like first density. (R) Exactly. As you get better at playing you get the bigger orchestra, you get more instruments, you have to be more careful about having them in tune because otherwise ... (L) And you get more notes. (R) And you get more notes. But the playing constitutes events. It's one thing to have an orchestra, it's another to have it tuned. (L) Alright, let's think about this FRE idea and this application of it and then take it back to V's original questions about it. FRE is emanated and maintained in concert with the environment and others ... (R) Well, it is also bonded to the perception through awareness, right? (L) Okay. (V reads back from the notes) "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities." (R) So a discontinuity would be a quantum jump, for example, yes or no?

A: Yes.

Q: (R) But this requires that you have an orchestra that is well tuned. Because if you don't have it well tuned, it's not resonating so it doesn't matter if the ... (V) So the orchestra's not going to make the music in fourth density. (R) Exactly. So you have the concert hall, the audience is there, you have the notes, but the orchestra is not in tune, so you get bad music. If the orchestra is not in tune, which is why it is important to ...

A: Sing "Goodnight Ladies," Yes?
Re-Wow!
:knitting:

I am getting 'good vibes' from this thread.
In particular I am reminded of what happens when a 'wave' of air passes by an island which represents an obstacle to the wave. You get Von Karman 'streets', which are visible from space as a series of contra-rotating spirals.
The spirals are created as the air passes over the obstacle, first rotating this way, and then the opposite way, while a third force undulates over the top of the island. Braiding. Every river does it. Every moving substance does it when an obstacle is in its path. The FOTCM symbol could be a representation of this braiding. (I put a nice example of this in the music thread under ice-dancing, the dance follows the spiralling path).
When you can visualise this braiding, you begin to see it everywhere, it seems to be a fractal phenomenon.
The music of the spheres.
The atmosphere, being a fluid, does it, forming 'strange attractors' as the air moves from the equator to the poles, and returns in the form of ice bergs, and oceanic eddies and gyres.

If you play an instrument, you can see that if you place a finger on the fretboard say of a guitar, you are introducing an obstacle into the wave form of the string, and hence the frequency being played will change.
For a wind instrument, the obstacle will be the key on the trumpet or saxophone, interfering with the passage of air through the tube, and thus changing the frequency of the note being played.

Discordance occurs when you have two or more separate waves combining, producing an additive (when in-phase) or cancelling (when anti-phase) effect, and can sometimes become quite disconcerting, especially when listening to music.
If the 'right' harmonics are produced, the sound can be pleasant, and at other times not so much.

I have had the experience of singing and playing next to people who are totally tone deaf, and think they are in tune when they really are not. It is really hard to maintain a tune at these times, and you really have to focus.
I looked at it as a challenge, and hoped that they enjoyed themselves.

Light is a form of wave. If you put a slit, or a couple of slits in the path of the beam, you get diffraction patterns forming.
I look at this like the Von Karman street phenomenon. I imagine the photon as a spiral passing through the slit, is it a wave or a particle, well I consider it is both.

Apologies if I appear to be rambling. Being coherent is one thing. Incoherence is another.

Back
Top Bottom