My 15 Years Old Son Died...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you draw comfort from the time you enjoyed together and may sweet memories encourage you at this time.

Mando, please accept my profound condolences and support at this trying time. :hug2:

So very sorry for your loss, that is truly heartbreaking. My deepest condolences for you and your family.

Oh my God ... I have no words to express the most infinite pain that may feel ... but I am absolutely sure that all this sadness will end completly when you and your family embrace again with your son who's happy and waiting for you and your family Mando... In such a case so special, I hope C's can give you an answer, but anyway will be implemented with a happy reunion ... a big hug and lots of strength!

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.
I hope he is somewhere safe and peaceful.

Mando, please accept my sincerest condolences, I feel so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there! :hug2:

So sorry to hear of your loss Mando. :hug2: My sympathies and condolences to you and your family. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. :flowers:

My deepest condolences Mando on such a terrible thing, that is to lose a son on this circumstances.

This is heartbreaking news. During the moments that are the worst, think of all our posts here as one giant collective hug for you and your loved ones. Keep your family close and best wishes during these extremely trying times. Take care

Renee

My heart goes out to you Mando. Stay in peace and know that we are here for you to share your grief and grieving. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom