My cats been run over and killed

Thebull

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Really sad today our cat has been run over and killed. He was a true friend and will be missed by all the family. He was the size of my hand when we got him and grew up with the dog's. He would follow us when we walked the dogs and I often had to being him home. What a great 10 years we spent with Benny. I am so sad tonight but I know his soul can move onto his next adventure. My little boy is so sad and I'll miss Benny pawing our French doors to get us to open up even though he had his cat flap. Miss you Benny hope we can meet again.IMG_20191017_174707_885.jpgIMG_20191017_174707_885.jpg

Worrying about things like this is why our Pikabu is a fully indoor cat.
We lost another cat Sonny about 10 years ago on the same road. Not the same place though. The lady who ran Benny over didn't even realise she had. She wasn't speeding though.A jogger had stopped her and they both took Benny to the vets. He died instantly. The jogger said that Benny was just stood in the road looking I to the hedge. He didn't even try to move. I've seen him do this so many times sometimes stopping to shout so he moved off the road. It's not a main road and I don't think I could keep a cat in all the time. I do know the risks his sidekick Milo will now be alone. I hope he's okay without his brother.IMG_20190209_080550.jpg

I'm sorry to hear this Thebull, my heartfelt condolences. Losing a furry companion of 10 years is such a sad experience for the entire family, it must feel empty without Benny's presence :hug2:

Last edited:
Apologies for my photos just going through my pics. I'll get to grips with the loss soon. Just been a shock. Thank you for all your kind words aswell. My son completely broke down earlier it was heartbreaking. I feel the same as him.

Back
Top Bottom