my folky blues original music

baz,

I think you have a good combination of poetic lyrics with a blues/rock style. Those lyrics seem to express the "duality" of life. :rockon:

pretty sure there's a Gun n Roses track where they do the same in the intro, I actually cut it out initially but when I was mixing it, I decided to leave it in for a more "authentic" feel!

Haha, yeah the sigh at the end of 'Patience' was the first thing I thought of ;-)

Glad you left it in, adds to the mood :cool2:

baz,

I think you have a good combination of poetic lyrics with a blues/rock style. Those lyrics seem to express the "duality" of life. :rockon:

Thanks mate, yeah the song is about my desire to show my girlfriend at the time, that none of us are perfect, but if we accept each other as we are then there is hope for the future. And yes, duality is part of that, she had this idea that I was too advanced for her, to "perfect" if that is a thing and I wanted to express that we are all flawed (myself included) and that I see her as she is and still accept her :)

Haha, yeah the sigh at the end of 'Patience' was the first thing I thought of ;-)

Glad you left it in, adds to the mood :cool2:

haha that's right, I new it was one of the Gunners tracks!! Yeah I think so too! every time I hear the song it takes me back to 3am that morning I wrote it, sittng in my studio unable to sleep trying to articulate how I felt

If anyone is thinking of getting their music out there, I use distrokid.com , who distribute my music to all the platforms, it's $20 US a year for unlimited tracks, and so far I must say they do a good job

Here's the youtube link in case anyone doesn't do any of the other platforms (part of the distrokid package) I will hopefully make some music vidoes to go with these tracks at some point, when I get the time :)
ICU -
A Little Something -

Wow, Baz! The powerful impact of words and emotion is very well done. I hope this will be a cathartic experience you. It takes a lot of determination and courage to openly share your story I think. :thup: :hug2:

Many thanks goyacobol!! Yeah this one was certainly a journey, a lot of growth, insight and emotional turbulence and yes, cathartic too :)

ok, so this is one of my new electronic tracks. I collaborated with a rapper from NYC, something a little different :)

Nice way to mix it up! I came find an appreciation of electronic music a bit late, maybe in the late 2000's or early 2010's. DnB/Jungle is my favorite. Can't do much Dubstep, it's like most Metal for me these days, too brutal. But a nice Trap song can be good, and I also like Future Bass. Lofi/Chillhop is nice to relax to. But I think it's like with visual art, that traditional/acoustic has more heart.

Back
Top Bottom