My understanding of our Universe

I have to say that I'm a bit surprized. I thought people would be a bit more interested in discussing some of the concepts. Not so much because I think it's accurate but rather just for the simple fact that the subject itself is interesting.

To be honest, my intuition is telling me that in fact, it did not go unnoticed and that at least some people are looking at this seriously (probably puzzled) but that is just an impression. If anybody here is thinking ''who is this dude and how did he do that'' well, short answer is that I am as clueless as you are. One day I was thinking about this casually like anybody else interested in the subject would and the next one, I felt I had to put it all on paper and that feeling did not go away until I did. Also, whenever I got 'stuck' on a particular thing (not knowing how to draw/represent it), the answer or solution would always come to my mind very quickly. The ''evolution diagram'' is a great example as I started from nothing (I just suddenly felt like this could be made as a diagram as opposed to text only) and finished it in a matter of like 2-3 hours.

One thing that I can say for sure about this though is that during that period (when it all came to my mind and I started to draw), there was a whole lot of ''high strangeness'' in my life. In fact, there is still but that's a whole other subject. One of such things was a very vivid dream I had in which I met Laura. She was cooking a lot of food because guests were coming and I remember being introduced to some of them. I can't remember exactly why I was there but I can say without any doubt that it was because we had a common goal and that it had to do with the state of our world. I also remember that I felt really good about it and was very motivated by this meeting. So much that I actually got pissed when I woke up, like ''damn you morning, I was not done with these people'' lol.

Hi alpoon,

Has turning your knowledge, and the concepts you have learned, into graphics, helped you understand them better?

I just realised that I did not answer that question. Short answer is yes, absolutely 100%. I just have no idea how much of it is actually accurate though. Wait and see I guess ?

Anyway, no matter the outcome, it was a very challenging and very beneficial exercise for the mind and the simple fact that I made it opened many doors (mostly within my own consciousness) and that too was totally unexpected. (This is part of the ''high strangeness'' I've been going through for the past few months).

Let's just say that from my own point of view, things are starting to get very interesting in my life and I don't think it's a coincidence at all because the pattern is too complex for something happening ''by chance'' (i.e. randomly).

You know, when I come back to this thread to see if there are new posts I can almost hear the wind blowing in the background and see tumbleweeds rolling across the screen, lol. The reason I find this funny is that I am literally just some average dude living in a small appartement who happens to like this kind of stuff and that's pretty much it. As I've said, the fact that all of this suddenly came to my mind a few months ago is as much a mystery for me as it is for you.

As if it wasn't strange enough, I've also experienced some really strange ''high strangeness'' during that period that I would even say was life changing, or at the very least, life altering. One of those things was what the C's have referred to as ''illumination'' (if I remember correctly). I am speaking about that feeling of suddenly becoming ''one with everything'' that lasted about one second but seemed like forever. It happened on the 2nd of October last year and I'll never forget it. It was the strangest (and at the same time the most fascinating) thing I've ever experienced and it really blew my mind. And just like everything else, it was totally unexpected.

Since then, I'll be honest and say that I've been praying that the C's will talk to you about me because you are the only people I feel I can share those things with but also know that it probably all seems unbelievable. Anyway, if you ever want to talk about it I'll be here and in the meantime, I'll keep working on myself because I feel like I am at the end of a cycle and about to step in a completely new world / reality. In the past months, I've been under attack and a lot of people have tried to ruin me or destroy my life but I stayed true to myself and now every problem is resolving itself in ways that I can only describe as being miraculous. When I think about it, I can't help but to think about ''surfing the wave'' as the C's have said. Fear is fading away and hope is now starting to fill my heart and soul.

See you around !

'Mandelbrot set'

No matter how many times I read its definition, I just don't understand it. Mathematical language like this is like Chinese to me. You'd probably have better chances of successfully teaching a dog how to knit a scarf than trying to teach me what that means. The only thing I understand in all of it is ''fractal'' because I can visualize it.

In that regards, I have this thought in my head that everything that exists up to subatomic particles are all the same thing which is a combination of singularity and infinity and that the only thing that changes is our perception of it.

This would mean that a single proton is exactly the same thing as the entire universe but only on a different scale (i.e. different perception).

You know, when I come back to this thread to see if there are new posts I can almost hear the wind blowing in the background and see tumbleweeds rolling across the screen, lol. The reason I find this funny is that I am literally just some average dude living in a small appartement who happens to like this kind of stuff and that's pretty much it. As I've said, the fact that all of this suddenly came to my mind a few months ago is as much a mystery for me as it is for you.

As if it wasn't strange enough, I've also experienced some really strange ''high strangeness'' during that period that I would even say was life changing, or at the very least, life altering. One of those things was what the C's have referred to as ''illumination'' (if I remember correctly). I am speaking about that feeling of suddenly becoming ''one with everything'' that lasted about one second but seemed like forever. It happened on the 2nd of October last year and I'll never forget it. It was the strangest (and at the same time the most fascinating) thing I've ever experienced and it really blew my mind. And just like everything else, it was totally unexpected.

Since then, I'll be honest and say that I've been praying that the C's will talk to you about me because you are the only people I feel I can share those things with but also know that it probably all seems unbelievable. Anyway, if you ever want to talk about it I'll be here and in the meantime, I'll keep working on myself because I feel like I am at the end of a cycle and about to step in a completely new world / reality. In the past months, I've been under attack and a lot of people have tried to ruin me or destroy my life but I stayed true to myself and now every problem is resolving itself in ways that I can only describe as being miraculous. When I think about it, I can't help but to think about ''surfing the wave'' as the C's have said. Fear is fading away and hope is now starting to fill my heart and soul.

See you around !
Well, sometimes the information we share takes a while to reach people who are interested, I daresay the most important part of that is the sharing and then waiting to see if the seeds we plant will spring up with growth.

Regarding your experiences, they sound very intense, this is by no means meant to be pressure on you, but if you'd like to share some of what has gone on, feel free. From what you're saying I could infer that things are in a chaotic yet manageable state in your personal life? if so, I hope you continue to make strides towards stability.

Whatever you wish to share, we're all ears and eyes.

In that regards, I have this thought in my head that everything that exists up to subatomic particles are all the same thing which is a combination of singularity and infinity

You're probably right that all that is is made of the same thing. But instead of the fundamental building block or essence being "singularity and infinity" the basis would need to be information/consciousness since "singularity and infinity" are just abstractions that have no substance unto themselves. Whereas information/consciousness aren't just abstractions and do seem to have a substance to them which can account for the material of the universe.

and that the only thing that changes is our perception of it.

But then how would perception know to perceive something differently if there wasn't some kind of marker or signaler that something different was there to be perceived? Perception isn't an active force but a passive and reactionary capacity. For there to be a perceptual difference there needs to be a initiatory quantifiable difference. There needs to be a change in the information/consciousness state of either the observer or the observed in order for some sort of change to be registered or observed by or via perception.

Whether one is talking about a person's conscious perception or the Cosmic Mind's perception of itself, perception is downstream from information/consciousness.

This would mean that a single proton is exactly the same thing as the entire universe but only on a different scale (i.e. different perception).

If you're talking about fundamentally being the same, as in everything is just information/consciousness, then sure all is exactly the same thing. But it wouldn't be perception that determines the difference in perception between a proton and the universe since as I already noted perception is downstream from an informational/consciousness state. It's the difference in information/consciousness state that accounts for or results in the difference in perception between a proton and the universe.

There are other threads on this forum where you can read what others have written about information theory, the C's cosmology, and so on that you can search around for and participate in if you'd like. You'll undoubtedly come across some books that are likely to interest you on these topics that will give you more information with which you can flesh out your own ideas should you so choose.

I have to say that I'm a bit surprized. I thought people would be a bit more interested in discussing some of the concepts. Not so much because I think it's accurate but rather just for the simple fact that the subject itself is interesting.
Hey Alpoon,

I looked at your drawings, and one of them (existence) reminded me of a drawing I made (handmade with colored pencils) some 7-8 years ago. I called it "Field" (Zero Point Field).
Although similar in appearance, they are structurally different (different weaving).
IMG_20220423_103458.jpg
Also, like you, I limit myself to the accuracy and correctness of what is drawn.

Looking for this drawing in drawers and folders, I remembered how and why it was created, what thoughts and questions I had at the time, and I realized what I really wanted to tell you.

The message is in the form of a question: "Do you consider these drawings to be the end or the beginning?"

Greetings and good luck.

You're probably right that all that is is made of the same thing. But instead of the fundamental building block or essence being "singularity and infinity" the basis would need to be information/consciousness since "singularity and infinity" are just abstractions that have no substance unto themselves. Whereas information/consciousness aren't just abstractions and do seem to have a substance to them which can account for the material of the universe.

But then how would perception know to perceive something differently if there wasn't some kind of marker or signaler that something different was there to be perceived? Perception isn't an active force but a passive and reactionary capacity. For there to be a perceptual difference there needs to be a initiatory quantifiable difference. There needs to be a change in the information/consciousness state of either the observer or the observed in order for some sort of change to be registered or observed by or via perception.

Whether one is talking about a person's conscious perception or the Cosmic Mind's perception of itself, perception is downstream from information/consciousness.

If you're talking about fundamentally being the same, as in everything is just information/consciousness, then sure all is exactly the same thing. But it wouldn't be perception that determines the difference in perception between a proton and the universe since as I already noted perception is downstream from an informational/consciousness state. It's the difference in information/consciousness state that accounts for or results in the difference in perception between a proton and the universe.

There are other threads on this forum where you can read what others have written about information theory, the C's cosmology, and so on that you can search around for and participate in if you'd like. You'll undoubtedly come across some books that are likely to interest you on these topics that will give you more information with which you can flesh out your own ideas should you so choose.

Those are all very good points and I wouldn't know how to respond exactly. If 'manyness' (or everything 'other' that the one 'all there is') is an illusion (illusion because in reality everything is one thing) then there has to be something that makes its perception possible (i.e. the perception of manyness). I mean, is there really a difference between what is real and an illusion if they are both perceived in the same manner ? That makes me think about the movie the Matrix when Morpheus explains what reality is to Neo in the training program.

Those are all very good points and I wouldn't know how to respond exactly. If 'manyness' (or everything 'other' that the one 'all there is') is an illusion (illusion because in reality everything is one thing) then there has to be something that makes its perception possible (i.e. the perception of manyness). I mean, is there really a difference between what is real and an illusion if they are both perceived in the same manner ? That makes me think about the movie the Matrix when Morpheus explains what reality is to Neo in the training program.
Bernardo Kastrup, who has been mentioned on MindMatters, describes it as the one consciousness (of Idealism) having a multiple personality disorder. If the One splits into multiple realities, it kind of loses the characteristics of its original Oneness. Fundamental physics models are often kind of looking at what the smallest thing it can split into is; as in something like what can you find at a single vertex. The One would kind of be all the vertices reconnecting. Of course different people have different ideas, not everybody has vertices for example. In this forum, there's a general stake in the ground to use information, but there are lots of different ideas under the heading "information".

To get to a common starting ground that unites this forum and mainstream physics more, I think the fundamental entity to first look at is the vector. This isn't the mathy way to describe it, but the analogy I used for a vector is simply the factors of a personality model. The Introversion, Extraversion, Sensing, Intuiting, Thinking, Feeling, Judging, and Perceiving of a Jungian personality model would be vectors. This is though an unusual analogy I picked up from an unusual physicist (one whom Ark and Laura knew from a mathematical physics conference). "Fundamental" implies that there are deep reasons why some set of vectors would show up for physics or personality instead of another set. For me the fundamental nature of vectors is responsible for the circumplex model below having a spacelike axis (inward-outward) and a timelike axis (present-future) even though it has nothing to do with physics.

1650829987998.png

Whatever you wish to share, we're all ears and eyes.
Thank you for the opportunity. I have a lot of things to say and I don't see any other place in the world being better than this one to do so because of the work you have all done with Laura and the rest. I'll just need a bit of time to organize my thoughts and also because things are currently moving in my life (in a positive way though).

I'll see you soon !

Thank you for the opportunity. I have a lot of things to say and I don't see any other place in the world being better than this one to do so because of the work you have all done with Laura and the rest. I'll just need a bit of time to organize my thoughts and also because things are currently moving in my life (in a positive way though).

I'll see you soon !
Glad to learn that things are moving in a positive direction,

And absolutely, take your time.

Very nice pictures you have made. A beautiful picture of the mesh we are in. I see them as static - a snapshot in time (of necessity). It's Impossible to draw dynamism on a flat sheet of paper. Not your fault. I don't get a sense of "You are here" like the map at the mall. "I am on vector R involved in processes A B and C and I think I am trying to head for Z outcome or Z general direction if the outcome is unknowable with karmic handicaps, pre-programmed fail mechanisms, cross-currents, bumpers and flippers". (and don't forget unstable gravity waves) I don't see any of that either. Maybe I didn't look well enough. At any rate, I have been baked into a toroidal glazed donut; that much is clear. I know this is sounding flippant. I do not want to sound snarky. I like what you have done.

I am more concerned with local space; with the immediate forrest and the next level up as it relates to soul evolution. I see physics as the ball park; the playing field; one aspect of the rules of the game and a fabulous means of manipulation if you can master it.

Of course I could be 100% out of whack.

Thank you for posting.

One thing to keep in mind is that it was meant to be a visual representation of concepts rather than a picture of reality itself (in the literal sense). Also, it wasn't meant to include everything either but only fragments (or parts) of the greater (and a lot more complex) picture.

Hey Alpoon,

I looked at your drawings, and one of them (existence) reminded me of a drawing I made (handmade with colored pencils) some 7-8 years ago. I called it "Field" (Zero Point Field).
Although similar in appearance, they are structurally different (different weaving).
View attachment 58043
Also, like you, I limit myself to the accuracy and correctness of what is drawn.

Looking for this drawing in drawers and folders, I remembered how and why it was created, what thoughts and questions I had at the time, and I realized what I really wanted to tell you.

The message is in the form of a question: "Do you consider these drawings to be the end or the beginning?"

Greetings and good luck.

Somehow, I skipped this question as well. Ironically though, I realized it while actually thinking about it.

The only way I can answer is by saying that I consider these drawings to be the end of one thing but also the beginning of something else. A new life perhaps ? A new world to explore ?

All I can say is that I feel that my current situation is a transition. It's chaotic and a roller coaster of emotions but I feel somehow that it is necessary. Something in me is changing, or should I say, ''awakening''.

Day after day I feel more and more that there is indeed a whole new world right in front of me that I can't totally see right now but that is becoming more and more evident just as the ''real world'' is becoming more and more alienating (in a way).

Thanks for the greeting !

Back
Top Bottom