My understanding of our Universe

In the last year, I have asked two ''major things'' to the universe.

First one : ''Is there a parallel universe / timeline where comets and ice age do not destroy everything and instead the people of the earth finally ''wake up'' and take their place and kick the psychos out and live their life peacefully as they have always wanted ? If so, can I be part of it ? If so I am ready to give it all I have to make this place beautiful again.

Second one: ''Can I become immortal so that I can experience everything I want to experience at my pace instead of just following a specific pattern that ends at some point ?''

I asked these questions as if they are wishes (because they are) and I am totally aware that it can very well be impossible. That is why I simply ask ''if possible'' and say that no matter what, I'll accept reality as it is and not as I wish it were because the Universe knows better than me anyway.

That is the best I can do. We'll see what happens. :-)

First one : ''Is there a parallel universe / timeline where comets and ice age do not destroy everything and instead the people of the earth finally ''wake up'' and take their place and kick the psychos out and live their life peacefully as they have always wanted ? If so, can I be part of it ? If so I am ready to give it all I have to make this place beautiful again.
I suppose the answer is yes, such a universe does indeed must exist, but then it would be a universe where the people on earth would have an entirely different lesson path and such experience wouldn't be necessary, and no psychos would be necessary as those lessons would have already be learned.

Second one: ''Can I become immortal so that I can experience everything I want to experience at my pace instead of just following a specific pattern that ends at some point ?''
I suppose that, it may be a matter of semantics perhaps.. a part of you is already "immortal".. and you are indeed already learning at your pace, but the check in and out points are there for a reason I think. There was a discussion here about the subject that you may be interested in.

I suppose the answer is yes, such a universe does indeed must exist, but then it would be a universe where the people on earth would have an entirely different lesson path and such experience wouldn't be necessary, and no psychos would be necessary as those lessons would have already be learned.

I have a different vision of things. In my mind, there is an infinite number of parallel realities / universes so any way shape or form you can imagine has to exists at some level, including the ones we both described and everything else in between because infinity wouldn't be infinite anymore if we could describe something that exists but that is not part of it. It would be like saying ''infinity minus one '' or ''infinity minus something'' which doesn't work by definition.

I suppose that, it may be a matter of semantics perhaps.. a part of you is already "immortal".. and you are indeed already learning at your pace, but the check in and out points are there for a reason I think. There was a discussion here about the subject that you may be interested in.

It was more a way for me to ask if it is possible that I could just live forever because I love existing and want to experience so many things. Obviously, I'm well aware that this is wishful thinking but at the same time, it doesn't hurt to ask so that's what I did and whatever the result, I'll accept it as being reality anyway because it is.

I have a different vision of things. In my mind, there is an infinite number of parallel realities / universes so any way shape or form you can imagine has to exists at some level, including the ones we both described and everything else in between because infinity wouldn't be infinite anymore if we could describe something that exists but that is not part of it. It would be like saying ''infinity minus one '' or ''infinity minus something'' which doesn't work by definition.
Certainly, though I think we are where we are for a purpose, that is to say, we chose to experience this reality before we entered it for a reason. And part of that reason, I think, is to have an opportunity to witness all the tings we wish weren't so.

And I understand that sometimes it's simply asking a question, with the intent of simply expressing things in a specific way. But was I was driving at was, once again, that there are reasons we forget our past lives for instance, or our bodies wither and eventually die.

I think that, if we were to remember all of them, or live on forever, we would get in the way of our own learning. And I mean the learning that really stays with you and turns into knowledge and understanding within you, that learning I think requires a certain emotional and intellectual involvement that one couldn't achieve if one knew one had seen this before, or one won't risk passing,

You probably already know that existence doesn't stop at death, but I think that an infinite life and a finite temporary state, aren't mutually exclusive, I don't know if one could be meaningful without the other.

I hope the above made sense.

Certainly, though I think we are where we are for a purpose, that is to say, we chose to experience this reality before we entered it for a reason. And part of that reason, I think, is to have an opportunity to witness all the tings we wish weren't so.
There are, also, those who revel in the materiality of this world and want to experience it to the fullest. They aren't really interested in learning the lessons of this density. So not everyone really cares to see what is really going on in our world.

There are, also, those who revel in the materiality of this world and want to experience it to the fullest. They aren't really interested in learning the lessons of this density. So not everyone really cares to see what is really going on in our world.
Yes, what is also interesting is that significant number of them are far from being stupid or shallow in their thinking.
I personally know a lot of individuals like that. They are smart and think more than just what to eat and ****, but still.. in their heads there is nothing beyond what you see and eventually, when you die you sleep in the black and that is the end of everything, so they advocate to live your (only) life to the fullest.

And I understand that sometimes it's simply asking a question, with the intent of simply expressing things in a specific way. But was I was driving at was, once again, that there are reasons we forget our past lives for instance, or our bodies wither and eventually die.

I totally agree and my intend here is not to try to change reality itself or challenge the purpose of it all but rather to explore the infinite possibilities that it presents.

One other possibility could also be that I chose (before birth) to come here to experience X and Y with a specific goal or expectation in mind only to realise when I have experienced them that the outcome is not what I had anticipated hence having a different feeling about it now and desire to orient myself differently.

Now, I am not saying this is the case with me (who knows) but again, only exploring possibilities. No matter how things turn out in my life, I'll always accept reality as it is and that's why I'm not afraid to think or ''ask'' about those things to the Universe. I just see that as part of the learning process as well.

Yes, what is also interesting is that significant number of them are far from being stupid or shallow in their thinking.
I personally know a lot of individuals like that. They are smart and think more than just what to eat and ****, but still.. in their heads there is nothing beyond what you see and eventually, when you die you sleep in the black and that is the end of everything, so they advocate to live your (only) life to the fullest.
You probably would find this thread interesting, something similar is being discussed.

Who's to say that experiencing materiality in this world (even to the fullest) is a disinterest in learning the lessons of this density ? Isn't everything a lesson as the C's have said so many times ? Why would materiality not be part of of it ?

From a purely objective perspective, anything that anybody does (no matter what it is) is just living and being part of reality so I don't understand the need to categorize when the question is about the possibilities that reality offers and not their meaning on a personal level (learning, life path etc.).

As an example, if I look at my own life, one thing that I can say is that I've pretty much experienced all the worst emotional states of mind a human can experience so experiencing the opposite (living life to its fullest, be it material and what not) would maybe just bring balance and the knowledge of what it is to be on either side of the equation. Again, not saying it is the case with me personally (I don't know) but only exploring possibilities.

Who's to say that experiencing materiality in this world (even to the fullest) is a disinterest in learning the lessons of this density ? Isn't everything a lesson as the C's have said so many times ? Why would materiality not be part of of it ?
I think what Nienna was saying, and Nienna may correct me of course, was that materiality is indeed part of it... but just part of it. And some people remain stuck on that part of existence only as if it there was all there is. Nothing wrong with that, but objectively, they would be refusing to ponder about the rest.

I think what Nienna was saying, and Nienna may correct me of course, was that materiality is indeed part of it... but just part of it. And some people remain stuck on that part of existence only as if it there was all there is. Nothing wrong with that, but objectively, they would be refusing to ponder about the rest.

Yeah there would certainly be a difference between living a life of experiencing/learning from materiality in such a way that it gets you closer to 4D STO and doing it in such a way that gets you closer to 4D STS (or remaining stuck in 3D). Pondering the rest at some point is kind of important for the getting closer to 4D STO.

Back
Top Bottom