Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

Mikkael

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I have posted two articles NaSeveru.org during the last three days, though not mentioning it here, and just thought it might be good idea to keep housekeeping in order, @anka when you have a chance for PR and maybe some raising of SEO, much appreciated as always.

rylek

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Gaby's article finally published. I'm confident the technical stuff is correct, but as always my prose can be improved, @anka if you get a chance to PR at some point that would be much appreciated!

@Mikkael I've taken the 'psycho' article down as a sticky and replaced it with Gaby's :-)

Mikkael

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I have an idea which I want to share and would like to hear your thoughts @rylek @anka. When looking at our website and the front page articles, there's one thing which started to bug me recently and perhaps it could be changed for better? So here's the thing. Imagine front page where there are all these articles with their headline and with each frame/space filled with dates, authors, tags and actually mostly irrelevant info from the perspective of reader. I think it would serve much better purpose to have that bit of space of each post filled only with headline and perhaps short summary, or brief insert from paragraph from an article itself. Not sure how difficult it would be to do such change into modules, or if you'd like it at all. Anyway that's the idea.

anka

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have an idea which I want to share and would like to hear your thoughts @rylek @anka. When looking at our website and the front page articles, there's one thing which started to bug me recently and perhaps it could be changed for better? So here's the thing. Imagine front page where there are all these articles with their headline and with each frame/space filled with dates, authors, tags and actually mostly irrelevant info from the perspective of reader. I think it would serve much better purpose to have that bit of space of each post filled only with headline and perhaps short summary, or brief insert from paragraph from an article itself. Not sure how difficult it would be to do such change into modules, or if you'd like it at all. Anyway that's the idea.
We have entertained this idea from the beginning but so far we only got a free template which does not allow for bigger changes. There is also this Oxygen visual builder available but no one's got the time to start learning it. So one option is to spend 70 bucks on PRO template version which will be adjusted to our needs (but it is still limited considering the way how we publish the articles) or start redesigning the page with the builder... We have decided to leave it as it is from start because the most important thing always was and is the content, hoping that in future we take care of the look.

Of course it would be nice to give it a good facelift but who's gonna do it? :umm:

Mikkael

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I see, so templates are the limit and spending more right now might not be in cards. This Oxygen builder is something I'm going to have a look into, at least to see what is it, and how difficult it might be.

Mikkael

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
@anka @rylek Guys I want to ask if you would approve using this as feature photo for article on our web.

Klaus MegaSchwab.png

Top Bottom