Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

Good evening Comrades! In honor of 5th November I put together a short article about Guy Fawkes to highlight his symbolism of the fight against tyranny. anka, if you can look though it to confirm it's ok to release that would be great.

Otherwise, this week is a killer at work with all sorts of important meetings and committees so I'm really feeling the stress and at the end of the day the mind is tired and really drained so not sure how much I'll get done this week. It will be the same scenario next week. I'm continuing work on the Ponerology series, have one article about mindfulness in the pipeline, www.sott.net/article/290986-The-shadow-side-of-the-McMindfulness-crazeas , well as one about why the system is against meat:
www.sott.net/article/422298-Why-are-Establishment-Elites-so-Obsessively-Anti-meat

Will keep you updated ;-)

anka, if you can look though it to confirm it's ok to release that would be great.
Done and published. Thank you!

this week is a killer at work with all sorts of important meetings and committees so I'm really feeling the stress and at the end of the day the mind is tired and really drained so not sure how much I'll get done this week. It will be the same scenario next week. I'm continuing work on the Ponerology series, have one article about mindfulness in the pipeline, www.sott.net/article/290986-The-shadow-side-of-the-McMindfulness-crazeas , well as one about why the system is against meat:
www.sott.net/article/422298-Why-are-Establishment-Elites-so-Obsessively-Anti-meat
Excellent! Just look after yourself first, no need to overdo it. We need you in top form for Caesar mass meet-up! ;-)

Otherwise, this week is a killer at work with all sorts of important meetings and committees so I'm really feeling the stress and at the end of the day the mind is tired and really drained so not sure how much I'll get done this week.

Same here, this week is monster-week. I leave house daily 7am and now I'm back after 9pm, uh. See you Sunday!

For rylek: IT of EC is ready for your inspecting eye ;-)
and whenever you have time to go through, check out this inspiring thread, EE Health & Wellness Centers.
A lot to talk about later. I will post some update into our project's thread during the next week.

For rylek: IT of EC is ready for your inspecting eye ;-)
Great job getting the translation done. I did the PR and also set up the Earth changes post once the subtitles are ready. Please check the page has all the needed bells and whistles :-D

and whenever you have time to go through, check out this inspiring thread, EE Health & Wellness Centers.
Sure thing, thanks for the heads up, will have a look!

After our chatroom yesterday I searched a bit through sott but nothing really attracted me ( most probably result of tiredness ) and so I settled for my original plan from before the week: Rebuilding-Syria-without-its-oil. I left early from work today and steamrolling since :-) You'll have it in your mailbox now for PR anka.

I'm going to translate this article appearing on sott:

PS. I've noticed there's the new article written by Pozorovatelka on our Czech web this morning. I'll check it out when back from work. Have a good day everyone!

The Elites against meat article is ready for PR when you get a chance, anka.

I feel for change to do translation from this article on the Sott
Ten habits that mentally strong people rely on -- Sott.net
Guys, proceed?

Btw I was thinking about my dumbphone today on my way home today. One thing which bothers me already some time is that I have to make multiple calls during my work hours and my phone doesn't support anything like headset with mic in order to avoid keeping phone too close to my head during the calls. I visited shop to ask what else I could do, and seller showed me new Nokia 2720 flip phone, small, with large buttons for texting, nice design, which have some advanced features like google maps, whats app, Twitter, etc. but no explanation was given about difference in comparison with smart phones.

Incidently Scottie has on his techie youtube channel very informative short video exactly on this Nokia model and talking about its features, operating system KaiOS vs Android, lack of senzors; great info about dumbphones in case you'd be in need for new phone, it sorted many things for me and I am going to finally have solution. 🧩💡💰:-)

I feel for change to do translation from this article on the Sott
Ten habits that mentally strong people rely on -- Sott.net
Guys, proceed?
Yes :thup:

One thing which bothers me already some time is that I have to make multiple calls during my work hours and my phone doesn't support anything like headset with mic in order to avoid keeping phone too close to my head during the calls. I visited shop to ask what else I could do, and seller showed me new Nokia 2720 flip phone, small, with large buttons for texting, nice design, which have some advanced features like google maps, whats app, Twitter, etc.
After watching Scottie's review I really like the flip Nokia 2720 but I want to stick with 3G total dumb device.
Have been using a 10 year-old Nokia and now, because I give it hard time during my dirty work and it's slowly dying I am thinking about this one, a 3G builders phone for 75 EUR which comes with hands free set (headphones with mic built-in) if needed.

The thing is I don't use phone for internet at all. Only making calls and sending SMS. No GPS (I am an old-fashioned guy using maps), no banking, shopping, Facebook/Messenger or Twitter - I do this stuff only from my desktop for mental hygiene reason as well as digital safety so a 3G phone is an ideal choice for me. At the same time, I understand your reasons so thank you for the suggestion (always good to listen to Scottie's co-host :lol:) and hope you will be happy with your choice.

Back
Top Bottom